Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? (8472 Views)

5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) / Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / Met Him On Skype And Got Pregnant For Him On 1st Date (with Pixs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by vislabraye(m): 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
gofyourself:

maybe she is already taking him not serious cheesy cheesy if it was me - i'd deleted guys number after that night

After banging you, you will delete his number Na lie jare .
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by debbymorris(f): 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
softapple:
A friend of mine had sex with a lady that he has been wooing for days now, "so she now finally agree to go on a date with him, "so after the meal and all that, they end up having sex. so he has been thinking whether he should take her serious? or just forget about her? what should he do?
[color=#770077][/color] if she is serious about it too then go ahead.
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
vislabraye:

After banging you, you will delete his number Na lie jare .

why to keep? everything he has he showed already. boring

3 Likes

Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by troy20(m): 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
for you to put such thought forward like this, you have no decency really.you don't even deserve her to start with
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
Hmmm... pple never ceases to amaze me.. do you know wat it took d lady to give Ur friend her body,mind,soul.??... Y r pple wicked..?? yes u cud say she's cheap. but lemme tell u the lady trusted Ur friend to a fault to even let him taste her land of glory... Do u think sex is just a minor thing..?? It's a powerful tool .. It can destroy nd create... hmmmm.. God help us all
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
gofyourself:

why to keep? everything he has he showed already. boring
hmhm nt everytin nd he was nt boring bt very hot n sweet, dnt u want more?
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Hmmm... pple never ceases to amaze me.. do you know wat it took d lady to give Ur friend her body,mind,soul.??... Y r pple wicked..?? yes u cud say she's cheap. but lemme tell u the lady trusted Ur friend to a fault to even let him taste her land of glory... Do u think sex is just a minor thing..?? It's a powerful tool .. It can destroy nd create... hmmmm.. God help us all
it was just a thought
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
troy20:
for you to put such thought forward like this, you have no decency really.you don't even deserve her to start with
take it easy, such thought do come up due 2 peer influence
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
softapple:
it was just a thought
Oh yea?
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by ABEngine(m): 10:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
Bennyzino:
She's cheap and He is a he-hen. They are compatible.

Respect the lady's plight bro, it only turns out bad if he had spent hard fortunes and wasn't given access abi? One's sooth is another's queen, you wouldn't know the magnitude of pleading that must have made for give it up. If she is cheap what do we make of ourselves? Sleazy?
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by chillingbabe: 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
InZA:

Anyways.... I'm sure you get the idea. I don't do premarital sex.
@ bolded, Wow..I can't believe a male said this..I'm impressed.Beautiful!! Great!! Awesome!! Nice one cool
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by Googleus(m): 11:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
LET'S CALL A SPADE a SPADE,

and

hoe a HOE
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
softapple:

now am confused. r u talking about your friend here (which than means that u had sex with him and u know that he is not boring) or u talking about if i would sleep with some random guy ? :DDDD

the fact is. on date i would tell him straight: if u want to know me, you will wait for sex, if u want 1 night stand-ok, but your number will be gone tomorrow morning. your choice. simples cool

2 Likes

Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by damilareoye: 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
Already, both of them are slot
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by InZA: 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
chillingbabe:
@ bolded, Wow..I can't believe a male said this..I'm impressed.Beautiful!! Great!! Awesome!! Nice one cool

wink

Thank you.
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by kandiikane(m): 11:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
berylLOL:

my advice is that you all should stop being stereotypical and judgmental. both of them had sex on the first date so why is it just the girl we need to worry about?? I think she deserves someone better because your friend is obviously a sexist.

And immature....
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
gofyourself:

now am confused. r u talking about your friend here (which than means that u had sex with him and u know that he is not boring) or u talking about if i would sleep with some random guy ? :DDDD

the fact is. on date i would tell him straight: if u want to know me, you will wait for sex, if u want 1 night stand-ok, but your number will be gone tomorrow morning. your choice. simples cool
dats wat im saying, if he is too sweet n he last long during sex, will u still delete his numba? wnt u want to test him again?
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by Dubemkelly(m): 11:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
He had better continue what he's started...He asked for it and got it, so appreciate the gesture and enjoy the food while it lasts.
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
Dubemkelly:
He had better continue what he's started...He asked for it and got it, so appreciate the gesture and enjoy the food while it lasts.
well i think ure right
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by modskiller(m): 12:14am On Apr 11, 2015
[size=20pt] Softapple abi what is ya name, :p after you don explore the girl's universe finish, you con dey come here dey tell us say ya friend bla bla bla, thunder wey go fire your friend dey gym dey lift weight, the fact that a girl loves you to have $ex with you on a first date doesn't mean she's cheap. Why didn't you decline the offer?? You be bad man. If I hear say you abi your friend leave that gyal, oh boy, I go make sure say them ban you till 2095BC angry angry angry angry angry angry soft apple ko, hard oranges and banana ni [/size]
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by leahcimzil: 1:24am On Apr 11, 2015
berylLOL:
are you trying to say she has no self respect for having sex with a guy on the first date? what about your friend that brought out his manhood, has he thought whether he's serious enough to be in a relationship or are you just judging the girl here?
its a man's world bae grin
berylLOL:
are you trying to say she has no self respect for having sex with a guy on the first date? what about your friend that brought out his manhood, has he thought whether he's serious enough to be in a relationship or are you just judging the girl here?
its a man's world bae cheesy
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:30am On Apr 11, 2015
Na these mumu boys dey spoil market for us.
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by berylLOL(f): 2:06am On Apr 11, 2015
ronald4lif:

Do I take it that you both are oblivious of the fact at least 60% of nigerian girls have marriage as one of their main priority in life? That to them life is all about getting married. Or the idea that most of them portrays themselves in a mannerism that will appeal to potential suitors? Do I also take it that you're oblivious of the African man mentality of tagging girls cheap at the slightest opportunity. If this is not one of those action that drives the cheap girls mantra then what else.

I have said earlier in some of my previous submission on this platform that I don't consider sex or first date sexual encounters to determine a homely girl, as the hard to get ones might be worse off. But you lot fail to understand that in Nigeria; a religious, judgmental and hypocritical society people will always shrug off at such actions.

This debate has nothing to do with misogynism and if anyone is perceiving it to be so its wrong and it should be dismissed. Let's be pragmatic here and narrow this discuss on the average Nigerian man mentality towards women and relationship. Not what should be right or wrong. For like I said it's wrong to judge a woman based on the fact that she has sex on a first date.
and my point is, if you believe something is wrong then stick to your word, don't be lukewarm about it hiding behind the Nigerian mentality. I mean, if you do not believe in something why support it all? you are trying to be a realist but that reality which you speak of is an erroneous one that has to be kicked out, the girls that think everything is about marriage are like that because of the same "nigerian mentality" and those who consider a woman cheap at the slightest opportunity are obviously "sexists" and also have "the nigerian mentality" so don't tell me i have to consider that same "nigerian mentality" when giving an opinion because that mentality obviously has been used to oppress my gender and it will be quite strange to view some gender oppressing mentality as a mentality that guides me as well.

1 Like

Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 2:18am On Apr 11, 2015
If a girl allow you bleeped her thé first day u meet doesnt mean is cheap,thé chemistry just worked together
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by gab264(m): 5:47am On Apr 11, 2015
berylLOL:
lmao,,taa ojukwu died bt his manhood lives grin grin
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 11, 2015
softapple:
dats wat im saying, if he is too sweet n he last long during sex, will u still delete his numba? wnt u want to test him again?

Tested already. Who tests things twice
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 11, 2015
gofyourself:

Tested already. Who tests things twice
so u mean u only lick ice cream once?
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by smartleo(m): 9:08am On Apr 11, 2015
In a bid to advance like the Americans and europeans we quickly forget that we have values.cheap is cheap,the babe is cheap by having sex on the first night out,she shud have at least understand men psychology.yeye natu lailai.
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by Filmewell(f): 9:19am On Apr 11, 2015
ronald4lif:
That was a relationship-killer mistake on her part. Some restraining would have been nice to show she's got some self worth. But this shouldn't be a reason to quit or not take her serious anymore. The ones who might come off as "hard to get laid" may be worse.
nonsensical
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 11, 2015
softapple:
it is very obvious you are the friend being referred to, Nairalanders, why do you always use third parties to tell your stories undecided

3 Likes

Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 11, 2015
softapple:
so u mean u only lick ice cream once?

I eat it all at once at the same time smiley
Re: HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 11, 2015
smartleo:
In a bid to advance like the Americans and europeans we quickly forget that we have values.cheap is cheap,the babe is cheap by having sex on the first night out,she shud have at least understand men psychology.yeye natu lailai.

Oh please stop that crap with nigerian values! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Lady With Big Breast & Hips Get Paid Just To Attend Club In Lagos (photos) / Please Is This Normal During S3X / My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.