Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,162 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Should Women Ask Men Out How Will You Feel If You'r The Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Women Ask Men Out How Will You Feel If You'r The Man? (884 Views)

Are There Still Good Men Out There.. / 5 Annoying Questions Insecure Women Ask Men / Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Women Ask Men Out How Will You Feel If You'r The Man? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
Re: Should Women Ask Men Out How Will You Feel If You'r The Man? by falconey(m): 9:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
I will feel awkward.
Re: Should Women Ask Men Out How Will You Feel If You'r The Man? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
Well the feeling it's cool but don't take it for granted it might end your life.....talking from experience
Re: Should Women Ask Men Out How Will You Feel If You'r The Man? by Tallesty1(m): 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Well the feeling it's cool but don't take it for granted it might end your life.....talking from experience
Especially the married ones.
Re: Should Women Ask Men Out How Will You Feel If You'r The Man? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
How do they feel when I ask them out?

The feeling is mutual.
Re: Should Women Ask Men Out How Will You Feel If You'r The Man? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
starlingslimnet:

Can u share d experience? i'm listening

[img]http:///gifs/fUE1L1Dd7P0v6/html5[/img]
Re: Should Women Ask Men Out How Will You Feel If You'r The Man? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
Blackett:
How do they feel when I ask them out?

The feeling is mutual.

Nah, there is a feeling dat wot u r doing is acceptable if is d guy making d move but if na lady, wot of if u go tell ur guys say na woman dey toast you nko. or u got scared in d process?
Re: Should Women Ask Men Out How Will You Feel If You'r The Man? by Slimzjoe(m): 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
My feeling??......Na to jux dey smile and give her whatever reply Suits her
Re: Should Women Ask Men Out How Will You Feel If You'r The Man? by AfricanApple(f): 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
for this naija, na only mumu fit do that kind thing
Re: Should Women Ask Men Out How Will You Feel If You'r The Man? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
chowlade:

Nah, there is a feeling dat wot u r doing is acceptable if is d guy making d move but if na lady, wot of if u go tell ur guys say na woman dey toast you nko. or u got scared in d process?
I answered for myself.

Do I look like someone who gives a fvck about what other people say? Do I look like someone who needs the inconsequential opinions of some so called friends, to be happy? Do I look to you, like someone who tells some "guys" (who are probably jealous that the chic feels me) matters revolving around my private life?

The woman dey toast me. I like the woman. I gree for the woman.

Tell me. . . How does it concern anyone?

4 Likes

Re: Should Women Ask Men Out How Will You Feel If You'r The Man? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
Tallesty1:
Especially the married ones.
bros me dat one na one chance
Re: Should Women Ask Men Out How Will You Feel If You'r The Man? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
chowlade:

Can u share d experience? i'm listening

[img]http:///gifs/fUE1L1Dd7P0v6/html5[/img]

Well on the two occasion it's confusing; You only have one option and that is accept ..... I turned one down bluntly and come see curse Like say no be say She just finish wooing me......I guess She hate me more than devil,maybe I am then the worst thing that ever happened to her......she stopped talking to me for weeks but later the Love they do am strongthing and She came back on her own terms.

Ever heard of a guy being rape? na dis thingy dey cause am.

ADVICE TO GUYS: A Lady wooing you is a bad thing and not a good thingy talking from experience... Do your best in avoiding such incident to avoid Raping which in most cases lead to death.

For a girl to woo a guy She must be sexually attracted to the guy

A girl that is attracted to you sexually will do all possible best to get laid by you....and if not granted worowolly She will resort to raping you...

1 Like

Re: Should Women Ask Men Out How Will You Feel If You'r The Man? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Well on the two occasion it's confusing; You only have one option and that is accept ..... I turned one down bluntly and come see curse Like say no be say She just finish wooing me......I guess She hate me more than devil,maybe I am then the worst thing that ever happened to her......she stopped talking to me for weeks but later the Love they do am strongthing and She came back on her own terms.

Ever heard of a guy being rape? na dis thingy dey cause am.

ADVICE TO GUYS: A Lady wooing you is a bad thing and not a good thingy talking from experience... Do your best in avoiding such incident to avoid Raping which in most cases lead to death.

For a girl to woo a guy She must be sexually attracted to the guy

A girl that is attracted to you sexually will do all possible best to get laid by you....and if not granted worowolly She will resort to raping you...

you are not a man enough. females dont rape men. have not even heard of it bf
Re: Should Women Ask Men Out How Will You Feel If You'r The Man? by donzie(m): 11:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
chowlade:

____I have gotten raped twice by the age of 9 and 17yrs...I doubt you believe me..but am telling you the truth.
Re: Should Women Ask Men Out How Will You Feel If You'r The Man? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
chowlade:

She invites you over to a planned party by her friends nd you honour her by going unknown to you your drink have been drug....and you are drug and you look control of your system or just slept off.

Now you will be at attention because of the drug added to your drink and that is how they keep rocking you till they are tired.. if wicked they keep doing rounds after round. Under your subconscious mind.

Much energy is expended and your Liver get exhausted while your heart become weak due to the pounding....nd one may lose one life.
Re: Should Women Ask Men Out How Will You Feel If You'r The Man? by sinizia: 11:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
It's not my first time a girl wooed/asked me out. So I'm used to it.

But the first time it happened, it felt a tad weird but I was blushing in different shades for the rest of that day.
Re: Should Women Ask Men Out How Will You Feel If You'r The Man? by jnrbayano(m): 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
I don't feel any different from normal.

I don't go bananas.

(1) (Reply)

Type Of Men/women that both male/female don't want to date(2015 Version) / Caption This Picture / You Are In A Friend Zone IF..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.