Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Is It Right Or Wrong For A Guy To Ask U The Food U Ate While Chatting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right Or Wrong For A Guy To Ask U The Food U Ate While Chatting (970 Views)

How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. / What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting / Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right Or Wrong For A Guy To Ask U The Food U Ate While Chatting by collinsflex(m): 10:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
Babes...wen guys ask during chating

guy:hv u eaten??
Babe:yaa
guy:wat did u eat??

I want to knw. Ar we being caring?? Cuz to me its
annoyin nd waste of mb sending such msg
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Guy To Ask U The Food U Ate While Chatting by Rexhenrex(m): 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
its a childish question its pointless knowing what the person ate.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Guy To Ask U The Food U Ate While Chatting by collinsflex(m): 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
Rexhenrex:
its a childish question its pointless knowing what the person ate.
on my side buh most guys do it

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Guy To Ask U The Food U Ate While Chatting by DanceVille: 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
Though, it sounds annoying buh some babes also ask this question ....
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Guy To Ask U The Food U Ate While Chatting by collinsflex(m): 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
DanceVille:
Though, it sounds annoying buh some babes also ask this question ....
hmmmmm... Noted... Buh Neva tot of dat
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Guy To Ask U The Food U Ate While Chatting by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
I think it's silly.

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Guy To Ask U The Food U Ate While Chatting by collinsflex(m): 10:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
I think it's silly.

yea
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Guy To Ask U The Food U Ate While Chatting by AfricanApple(f): 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
must someone dictate what is right or wrong for you?
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Guy To Ask U The Food U Ate While Chatting by collinsflex(m): 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
AfricanApple:
must someone dictate what is right or wrong for you?
just a simple question for fun sis
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Guy To Ask U The Food U Ate While Chatting by mumumugu(m): 11:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
Romantic
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Guy To Ask U The Food U Ate While Chatting by AfricanApple(f): 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
collinsflex:
just a simple question for fun sis
hmmm, I hear you o
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Guy To Ask U The Food U Ate While Chatting by fromnigeria(m): 12:04am On Apr 11, 2015
If i ask and she willingly tells me, how is it your business Tafiaaa!!!
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Guy To Ask U The Food U Ate While Chatting by apholaryn: 12:15am On Apr 11, 2015
ma view: D question is dry jes like ur thread..
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Guy To Ask U The Food U Ate While Chatting by Dubemkelly(m): 12:20am On Apr 11, 2015
Depends on the convo tho
Boy: Hey girl, how are you?
Girl: I'm beautiful, thank you
Boy: Cool, called your digits but u were not picking up though
Girl: Oh sorry boo, I was eating and I left my phone in my room
Boy: Alright, so what was that u had for dinner
Girl: Yam and egg sauce....
Its cool when people follow flows of convos

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Guy To Ask U The Food U Ate While Chatting by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 11, 2015
anything can com up in d middle of a chat, most times u dont plan wat to ask and wat not to ask. if u think its a waste of mb sending such msg,is it a preservation of mb to open dis kinda thread?
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Guy To Ask U The Food U Ate While Chatting by iPrevail(m): 3:54am On Apr 11, 2015
Dubemkelly:
Depends on the convo tho
Apparently, you're the only sensible person on this thread. Good point you made about following the flow of convos.. It's only monotonous and absolutely boring people that come up with the "have you eaten?" crap when they've got absolutely nothing worthwhile to say to ya.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Guy To Ask U The Food U Ate While Chatting by collinsflex(m): 5:29am On Apr 11, 2015
Dubemkelly:
Depends on the convo tho
hmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Guy To Ask U The Food U Ate While Chatting by Good182: 6:44am On Apr 11, 2015
depends
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong For A Guy To Ask U The Food U Ate While Chatting by collinsflex(m): 6:54am On Apr 11, 2015
Good182:
depends
in what way if I may ask

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Baby Boy Born Using Sperm Extracted From Dead Man(photo) / Two Women Are Pregnant For Me At The Same Time / How Do I Know My Man Loves Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.