Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Some True Facts About Ladies And Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some True Facts About Ladies And Sex (4782 Views)

Photo: Is This True About Ladies Nowadays On Their Period? / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / Some True Facts About Love That Many Still Don't Know About ( In Pidgin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some True Facts About Ladies And Sex by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
DID YOU KNOW ?
1. 98% of women have fingered themselves at least once in their lives.
2. Women enjoy sex more than men.
3. A woman is more likely to agree to having sex with a stranger than with a good friend.
4. Men enjoy fυcking a shaved pυssy than a hairy one.
5. Women become sexually aroused after seeing a man's boxer.
6. Women who often have sex tend to live longer healthier lives than those who don't.

Number 3 and 5 gat me laughing, ladies sha, after They will think they are doing us a favor by getting laid.
Ladies change oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some True Facts About Ladies And Sex by vjsmiles: 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
the person that wrote this down must be a robot pre programmed to write this hooha angry
the only sexual fact i know of is ^money,naira or kobo automatically arousesva woman's gutter therby causing the her mark clinton to stand at ease angry

Re: Some True Facts About Ladies And Sex by Dammyrosky(m): 11:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
Op is on point joo!
Re: Some True Facts About Ladies And Sex by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
Kindycute:
DID YOU KNOW ?
1. 98% of women have fingered themselves at least once in their lives.
2. Women enjoy sex more than men.
3. A woman is more likely to agree to having sex with a stranger than with a good friend.
4. Men enjoy fυcking a shaved pυssy than a hairy one.
5. Women become sexually aroused after seeing a man's boxer.
6. Women who often have sex tend to live longer healthier lives than those who don't.

Number 3 and 5 gat me laughing, ladies sha, after They will think they are doing us a favor by getting laid.
Ladies change oh.
Wow!!! You are a Brilliant foolcheesy

3 Likes

Re: Some True Facts About Ladies And Sex by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
No 5 undecided

Really?
Re: Some True Facts About Ladies And Sex by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
vjsmiles:
the person that wrote this down must be a robot pre programmed to write this hooha angry
the only sexual fact i know of is ^money,naira or kobo automatically arousesva woman's gutter therby causing the her mark clinton to stand at ease angry

your ear well well well. u be robot.
Re: Some True Facts About Ladies And Sex by LewisO: 11:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
Very true!

1 Like

Re: Some True Facts About Ladies And Sex by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
starlingslimnet:
your father is a brilliant mumu. take your time mad man. the street is wide enough for u to exhibit your madness, not on my thread. mtcheeeeew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some True Facts About Ladies And Sex by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
Dammyrosky:
Op is on point joo!
why not since you are disclossloscomentalcheesy
Re: Some True Facts About Ladies And Sex by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
Kindycute:

your father is a brilliant mumu. take your time mad man. the street is wide enough for u to exhibit your madness, not on my thread. mtcheeeeew
chai see this handsome fool flaunting the elegancy of his stupidity on top the magnificiency of his foolishnesscheesy.

Mr Old man I have zero tolerance for stupidity and mediocrity but I have enough time to deal with arrogant fool Like you who display their madness in a pure scale of decadence.
Re: Some True Facts About Ladies And Sex by Dammyrosky(m): 11:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
starlingslimnet:
why not since you are disclossloscomentalcheesy
Re: Some True Facts About Ladies And Sex by DAIL(m): 11:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
A new mumu has just been born grin
Re: Some True Facts About Ladies And Sex by Vinshu(f): 11:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
Nonsense.. So wrong.
Re: Some True Facts About Ladies And Sex by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
Vinshu:
Nonsense.. So wrong.
Glad you spot that
Re: Some True Facts About Ladies And Sex by vjsmiles: 11:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
Kindycute:

your ear well well well. u be robot.

Re: Some True Facts About Ladies And Sex by Allureoftheseas(m): 11:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
starlingslimnet:

Lmfao o, funny fool
Re: Some True Facts About Ladies And Sex by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

Lmfao o, funny fool
grin
Re: Some True Facts About Ladies And Sex by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
LewisO:
Very true!
why not since your mentality are both inclined to an angle which is indirectly proportional to wisdom but directly equivalent to foolishness.

You must be a Smart foolcheesy
Re: Some True Facts About Ladies And Sex by LewisO: 11:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
starlingslimnet:
[s] why not since your mentality are both inclined to an angle which is indirectly proportional to wisdom but directly equivalent to foolishness.

You must be a Smart foolcheesy [/s]
And u have the guts to insult the man who fücked your mother last night.

4 Likes

Re: Some True Facts About Ladies And Sex by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 11, 2015
LewisO:

And u have the guts to insult the man who fücked your mother last night.
see this re*tarded imp of solaria run off his mouth like a fool with first class experience..... I betcha Satan will be appalled comparing his foolishness to yours...

A word to your parent from me will render you sleepless for tonight but I perfectly bottle it till tomorrow..... Enjoy your foolishness while it last....Excellent Foolcheesy
Re: Some True Facts About Ladies And Sex by LewisO: 12:25am On Apr 11, 2015
starlingslimnet:
[s] see this re*tarded imp of solaria run off his mouth like a fool with first class experience..... I betcha Satan will be appalled comparing his foolishness to yours...

A word to your parent from me will render you sleepless for tonight but I perfectly bottle it till tomorrow..... Enjoy your foolishness while it last....Excellent Foolcheesy [/s]
U still have the guts to insult the same man who paid for your poor mother and father for your child's birth hospital discharge fee.

6 Likes

Re: Some True Facts About Ladies And Sex by ifyan(m): 12:36am On Apr 11, 2015
Could this be true.
Ladies come and defend.

Or.....
Re: Some True Facts About Ladies And Sex by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 11, 2015
no 4 doesn't work for me
Re: Some True Facts About Ladies And Sex by Brugo(m): 1:01am On Apr 11, 2015
cheesy cheesy

Number 5 can't be true jor.
Re: Some True Facts About Ladies And Sex by Emodeee: 1:01am On Apr 11, 2015
@no 5, especially in the morning wen d guy wakes up from bed. for Those living in "face me I slap u house", Wen u just wake up in the morning and ur BULALA is still erect, on ya way to the bathroom, U ll come across so many ladies. Nw u knw they r sexually aroused. Dn't hesitate to gv it to them.
Re: Some True Facts About Ladies And Sex by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 11, 2015
Op needs serious lashing esp. for DAT No. 5
Only ladies wit d mind set of sex before get aroused by a common boxer.
Re: Some True Facts About Ladies And Sex by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 11, 2015
LewisO:

U still have the guts to insult the same man who paid for your poor mother and father for your child's birth hospital discharge fee.
Is that all you can do? you this miscalculated seed of an Ancient Fool..... I betcha you can do better than displaying the uniqueness of your foolishness in a civilized manner
Re: Some True Facts About Ladies And Sex by Slow547: 6:29am On Apr 11, 2015
good
Re: Some True Facts About Ladies And Sex by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 11, 2015
No.5 is actually correct, just that it should be a guy wearing boxers! Also No.3 is very true!
Re: Some True Facts About Ladies And Sex by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 11, 2015
starlingslimnet:
chai see this handsome fool flaunting the elegancy of his stupidity on top the magnificiency of his foolishnesscheesy.

Mr Old man I have zero tolerance for stupidity and mediocrity but I have enough time to deal with arrogant fool Like you who display their madness in a pure scale of decadence.

Make I stand as the judge here, bro you insulted him first.. The fool thing was not compulsory if you don't like the trend.
Re: Some True Facts About Ladies And Sex by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 11, 2015
mayowa122:

Make I stand as the judge here, bro you insulted him first.. The fool thing was not compulsory if you don't like the trend.
u mean a brilliant fool is an insult
Re: Some True Facts About Ladies And Sex by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 11, 2015
starlingslimnet:
u mean a brilliant fool is an insult
Bro it's an insult. You don't need that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omg!!!! You Guys Hep Me OOOOO / Cute Pre-wedding Pix Of Lovers Who Met On Facebook / Caught My Wife And Her Mum In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.