Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak (106635 Views)

You Eat Lagos’ Salt, Yet Speak Ill Of Lagos - Lasisi Olagunju / Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly / World Now Listens When Nigeria Speak Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by shiningshina(m): 9:40am On Apr 11, 2015
EroticAngelina:
typical dirty hungry yoruba man.
I'm not a prostitute, and I have the right to chook my mouth cos I'm a Nigerian and Igbo is my tribe.
brainless gay.

See prostitute.

3 Likes

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Omila007: 9:40am On Apr 11, 2015
Please can anyone explain to us this phrase I have come to see everyday of Nairaland.
"DISRESPECT OUR LAND".

Do the igbos steal your deity?
Did they desecrate your evil forest?
Are they trying to become Obas and Kings?
Are they steal your women and defiling your children?

What is the disrespect our land?
Please if you can not defend it then stop looking for a reason to tribally profile ur fellow hard working law abiding citizen.
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by holatin(m): 9:40am On Apr 11, 2015
woodcook:
It is quite sad reading comments like this on national issue more especially at a point when we are all calling for change, change that will move the nation forward. But with the mind set of this part of the country belongs to us or we help developed this part of the country, I doubt if we as Nigerians are going to make any meaningful progress in the near future. I have been fortunate to have travelled a bit and I am yet to be asked at the point of entry to any of these countries if I was Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa?. Granted that the Igbos travel to other part of the country to do business and live there, imagine what Nigerian, Kano and Lagos would have been like if every Nigerians decided to stay put in their states. Influx of people to an extent gives a city life, with influx of new people comes social and cultural diversification/development. On the other hand imagine what life would have been like for other Nigerians if the hosts had been more hostile to the new comers. The bottomline is that for us to move forward as a nation it is time we drop we the we help develop Lagos or Lagos belongs to the Yoruba. Afterall would you had rather 'helped' developed Chad? Please first and foremost we are all Nigerians and Nigeria belongs to us all. The earlier we understand this the better for all of us.
you make a lot of sense and the post you quoted is the answer.
Ve Yoruba ever been showing superiority over the Igbo in Lagos, NO.
tinubu even do give them post in Alausa but what Ve your kinsmen played in return, abuse and claiming Lagos to be developed by them.
no matter how gentle someone is, when he is pushed to the wall, he will change His stance.
dats the case, if Igbo didn't start this, Yoruba wount and will never tread this lane

2 Likes

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 11, 2015
holatin:
and you call yourself a Yoruba, am not sorry to say this you are a disgrace to Yoruba as a whole, no rightful born Yoruba will talk like you.

Because of PDP gave u aphone to browse, you are now tarnishing your tribe just to please them.

ODUA KO NI GBE E.
OMO ALE JATI JATI
Oga, shut up!!! Shes entitled to make sense, unlilke you that gets sentimental at the slightest chance. She has chosen to make sense, instead

2 Likes

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Andalus(m): 9:40am On Apr 11, 2015
holatin:
and you call yourself a Yoruba, am not sorry to say this you are a disgrace to Yoruba as a whole, no rightful born Yoruba will talk like you.

Because of PDP gave u aphone to browse, you are now tarnishing your tribe just to please them.

ODUA KO NI GBE E.
OMO ALE JATI JATI
Don't be fooled by the monicker, that robot is not Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by ozodigboo(m): 9:40am On Apr 11, 2015
tupacshakur:

Na this same statement make Hausas butcher your Grandparents like chicken in the Kano riot of 1953.

Do you want a repeat of the gory event in today's Lagos?

Be careful, Fl@thead!
Which gory event ?
Now lemme get this clear.
After Awolowo chickened out of supporting Igbo against Hausa in 1966, we decided to go it alone.
We faced the REST OF NIGERIA for over 3 years.
It was towards d end of the war, that a certain yoruba officer, whose surname ends with '' njo''. Came onto the scene. To take glory.
That was in 1966, when
our illiterate fathers and grandfathers manufactured the OGBUNIGWE with raw materials.
This is 2015.
Trust me, if anyshit happens, The Igbos willl wipe Lagos off the map, and go back to the East.

3 Likes

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Savigne(f): 9:40am On Apr 11, 2015
Now this is what happens when grown men decide to think with their asses.....And some will concur with them...Elites indeed...
Mtscheeeew.
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Ddy(m): 9:40am On Apr 11, 2015
Rie Nsi kporonku there.

2 Likes

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by otunbadan(m): 9:40am On Apr 11, 2015
[s]
duni04:

See this stupîd îdiot. I've seen your threads. You're a very popular ho here on Nairaland. Instead of u to be grateful we allow your igbo sisters hustle without disturbance on the streets on Allen and Adeniran ogunsanya, you're here posting nonsense and beating your flat chest. Stupîd creature you are angry
[/s]

Na wa ooooo,you actually not intelligent, I thought you were, she have hassled with your father that's why you know her so well

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 11, 2015
Capslock01:

cut the crap. Just come down to Lagos and cast your vote because I know you haven't been to Lag before. Do you know the percentage of Hausa in Lagos? Do you know that Hausa in Lagos only vote for APC blindly?

And Calabar was never Nigeria capital? http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calabar

if you think the Yoruba are jealous of your tribe then tell them to return to their states, so that they will develop her. Simple
too bad I was born in Lagos. mtchew
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by okestev: 9:41am On Apr 11, 2015
[quote author=IamOpemipo post=32584938][/quote]......thanks
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Athanatos(m): 9:41am On Apr 11, 2015
tupacshakur:

grin grin

Keyboard warrior, if e happen now, you go just dey your house dey lament! You fit stand, if riot start?

Na the Igbos wey dey trade for places like Lagos Island and Ladipo I pity! Na to just buy weed for all those blood-eyes Yoruba thugs, dem go destroy and maim anything Igbo.

That proves my point. Jobless Yoruba youths everywhere,ready to maim and kill. Savages!!!

And you're one of them.

I shoulda known I was talking to a Zombie!

Make una try am first... That Lagoon would be a mass of salty water spiced up with Yoruba bodies.

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Ilekeh(f): 9:41am On Apr 11, 2015
Did your people correct Igbos when they called Lagos a no man's land?

You would have gotten sympathy from detribalised Yorubas if you hadn't bit the hands that fed you by desecrating the royal throne.

Like I said, Yorubas are not yet awake. Violence is never our answer, politics is.

chi4ik4:
In Nigeria, some people are calling fellow Nigerians foreigners, fools etc, a Yoruba man was made a commissioner in plateau state & plateau people never complained. instead of u guys to correct your Oba for what he said u r here defending & insulting Igbo Nation. nobody owns this world but God, d earlier we set our ethnic differences d better for us. for Christ sake u can't force anyone to vote for ur own candidate & this is democracy. my fellow Nigerians, Igbo doesn't hate Yoruba but our leaders are busy dividing us using politics. after this election non of this Rubin will come up again. my dear Igbo, pls face your business & work & leave your host state to pilot their affairs. unity in diversity is what I pray for in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by CanberraGame: 9:41am On Apr 11, 2015
Guy e beta say make yu jus continue dey dream fo ur sleep. Wen u wake up, lemmeknow!
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by OperationIgrigi: 9:41am On Apr 11, 2015
omokab:
Education,population,money,international connection etc we are not your mate.If it leads to war honestly speaking you will go down in history.just a little word for you!

**grins** You have all these above Igbos yet there you have more beggars and destitutes than the rest of thr south put together. Funny you. **LOLS**
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 11, 2015
COCakanni:
dis igbo people have been causing trouble for dis country unity since 1967.... you remembered wen dat happen obasanjo dey among those dat conquered you guyz.... whether u like it or not lagos belong to yorubas..... Go Bleep ur sef.... Go die in lagoon who cares.... no pple dey s
ettle wit u.... northern no won see una, yoruba pple don dey hate una.... for all I know is dat u will neva test power in Nigeria.... it a curse on you... dats y u cant even vote ngige in senate to be senate president.... stop abusing our oba or else YOU DIE IN LAGOON IN SEVEN DAYS

Without the influx of the igbos, you think Lagos would be totally what it is today ?
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by duni04(m): 9:42am On Apr 11, 2015
Athanatos:

Sick Zooplankton.

You can say all the BS you have in your grimy mouth,but I will not stand character assassination.

You saw her threads,ehen? She's now a hoe abi?

Her name is EroticAngelina,that makes her a cheap s.lut?

Niqqa,seek medical help,you deserve it. Your braindeath is irreversible.

Till then,keep living in the Kiriji war era.

Democrats my foot.
Pls face your lane. U wan use me collect number. If u want to patronise her, send her a pm. Else fûck off undecided
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by elopee3000(m): 9:42am On Apr 11, 2015
Nigeria is funny country igbo people said they want to be on their own in 1967 the whole nigeria fought them even with help of british russia eygpt they were forced back to nigeria,then we said u can ve ur lagos ur kano we only need our biafra but other nigerians said no u must belong to one nigeria,u don't want a person still ur forcing him to live in ur flat undecidedto lagos igbo people buy land sand filled it in amuwo odofin the yoruba family that sold the land will smile to the bank tomorrow if igbo person want to represent amuwo odofin in senate or house u start to hear words like go back to ur state,if hausas that don't even sleep inside house not talk of renting one don't know their right igbos knows their right. Lagos belong to us all 3rd mainland bridge carter bridge national theatre apapa wharf festac mm airport was all built with oil money

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 11, 2015
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by cirmuell(m): 9:42am On Apr 11, 2015
Me I'll just wait for the outcome of today's election. smiley
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Edusouls(m): 9:42am On Apr 11, 2015
temitemi1:
NONSENSE!
we igbos are a turn in the flesh, they are saying the truth..we should find a way to go home and stop disturbing people in their land.
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by starlingbawa(m): 9:42am On Apr 11, 2015
uselessgoat:
undecided

Yeeeeboes, causing troubles in Nigeria since 1967

Guy, you funny die sha!! grin

Wait o, you mean say na so Igbo guys head dey be

Laugh wan kpuf me for here ooo! How you take arrange this photo sef? grin
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Kinikini: 9:42am On Apr 11, 2015
Thank you
CHM11:

Your paragraphs totally contradict each other. One moment you are tribalistic, the other moment you are saying we are all human beings. I am not yoruba, I'm from Delta and based in Lagos. You want to know what pained the Oba?

Igbos said they will one day produce the governor of Lagos, they even wanted to run for vice in 2015.
They called Lagos a 'no man's land' that yorubas are claiming it.
They said Lagos is nothing but a colonial settlement.

Sincerely in your God mind, answer this : Will the people in South east Nigeria take this in their state from any other tribe? Even anambra self won't take it from other igbos.

And who told you the igbos are the most hardworking? What does hardworking mean to you?
Don't you think it means something else to me?
You might prefer to carry stones and break rocks with a sledge and call it hard work while I prefer to sit down for hours doing research and creating a cure for Ebola, that could be hardwork to me.

Lagos belongs to the Yorubas first before another Nigerian. If foreigners from Cotonou and Togo come to attack people in Lagos, the Yorubas will get up first to defend their home. When they can't subdue the intruders then Nigerians will join to help them.

Igbos should just learn to be careful with their utterances as regards Lagos. What you will not allow in your own home, do not do it in another persons home.

Lagos became the capital of Nigeria, because it is Lagos, Yoruba Land and it has been a trade centre even before the british took over. I think calabar used to be a capital too, so why is calabar not like Lagos?...

Respect your host and do not cause problems with your utterances.
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by babzlim(m): 9:42am On Apr 11, 2015
Why is anyone not seeing that the Oba's statement has been hijacked by some Set, pls lets be wise, this people are just using us. PLEASE LETS PREACH PEACE.

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by temitemi1(m): 9:43am On Apr 11, 2015
My igbo pple ROCKS!
LydayBobo:
No it not Nonsense. it's Nonsensical. Garbage.

Who asked this clown to speak for me. They are outside Nigeria and they have lost touch with reality only what they read or watch on TV. I love Igbo people silly and nothing can change that.
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by duni04(m): 9:43am On Apr 11, 2015
otunbadan:
[s][/s]

Na wa ooooo,you actually not intelligent, I thought you were, she have hassled with your father that's why you know her so well
And I'm not intelligent? I rest my case undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Athanatos(m): 9:43am On Apr 11, 2015
shiningshina:

See prostitute.

Na ur mama teach am work na!

3 Likes

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Baroba(m): 9:43am On Apr 11, 2015
LordExecutioner:

substandard and fake ibo made intelligence, you mean? cheesy

hardworking my black ass; you only work hard in illegal activities and crime.

take that away and ibo becomes useless.

work hard to build and develop ur region like kano. stop begging and prostituting for 2nd niger bridge when kano state built a far more expensive flyover without begging.

outside nigeria, where law and order works, in US, Canada, and UK....nigerian businesses are overwhelmingly dominated by yorubas. Why? because ibos can't thrive in legal activities. cheesy

Some of us live in the UK, so stop spewing rubbish, all Nigerian ethnic groups are well represented in illegal activities in some way, I don't need to tell you who dominates credit card 'odu' fraud in UK, social security fraud scams.. It's the Yoruba's no doubt..
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 11, 2015
This is arrant nonsense! Complete nonsense from ppl of empty brain!! I thought u ppl ve moved away from this paranoid. So unfortunate.
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by holatin(m): 9:44am On Apr 11, 2015
temitemi1:
Who cares abt ODUA All what I care abt is one NIGERIA! Moni ero wipe ODUA ti ngbe iwo ati idile re
Omo ale jati jati now.
mo due no WIPO Iwo okinse Omo Yoruba, nitori aoni olopolo JoJo ni to ni eya wa

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by lastmessenger: 9:44am On Apr 11, 2015
July2050:

Guy, don't worry. Very soon, the land you will be buying will be plots in hell cos what happened in 1967 will repeat itself again. You and your generations will be flushed out of our Yoruba land. You will leave our lands, whether with your legs or in bodybags. Your tribe is doomed.

Go watch hotel Rwanda.
with our technology we would root out any opposition to the God given mandate to possess and detect the affair of Lagos and world all over.
The prophesy must be fulfilled.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (41) (Reply)

Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) / FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels / What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.