Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Ndi Igbo, Please Our Hosts Need Our Praise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Igbo, Please Our Hosts Need Our Praise (2075 Views)

Don’t Wish Us Dead, You Still Need Our Mentoring -obasanjo To Nigerian Youths / Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos / Ndi Igbo Please Come In Here Lets Discuss Development Of Se (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndi Igbo, Please Our Hosts Need Our Praise by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
To every fellow Igbo person on Nairaland, please when these odd number of what appears to be Yoruba people open these tribalistic threads, join me in praising them. It seems they need it.

Prior to that, please praise everything about our host people you want to praise here.

Irony and sarcasm if you get my drift, or genuine praise tongue. Anyone will do. Personally I feel they need it wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Igbo, Please Our Hosts Need Our Praise by Sloan: 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
musing:
To every fellow Igbo person on Nairaland, please when these odd number of what appears to be Yoruba people open these tribalistic threads, enjoing me in praising them. It seems they need it.

Prior to that, please praise everything about youruba people you want to praise here.

Irony and sarcasm if you get my drift, or genuine praise tongue. Anyone will do. Personally I feel they need it wink

See: https://www.nairaland.com/2244515/no-mans-land-critical-agenda

You are like Jonatha: clueless!

The same way a 50+ clueless man president was all over Yorubaland praising them not knowing that unlike their people who thrive on show-offs, loud empty praise, empty chest beating while a serial failure, the Yorubas are far more introspective and circumspect! Nothing pisses most of them off individually and collectively more than hypocrisy, eye service and stup.id people who like to come off as smart! That is hundreds of billions within a few weeks could not save a clueless man president!

What will be done and no amount of deception or praise singing will ever change that...and the best advice is to leave now voluntarily. Everyone else is welcome in Our lands but not the arrogant, disrespectful guests from the land of the dead sun!

5 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo, Please Our Hosts Need Our Praise by basisop(m): 11:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
The mad nairaland Yorubas deserves dirty e-slaps not praise. I know the good Yorubas that should be praised not the bigots.

9 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo, Please Our Hosts Need Our Praise by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
Firstly I would like to praise this guy for reminding me of how great he is.

All attempts by Ibo people to do one thing or the other have never been successful. I mean if Igbo ppl say they want Biafra, they fail woefully. if ibo ppl say they want Jonathan, they fail woefully. if ibo ppl say they want Jimi, they fail woefully.

Nobel Laureate belongs to Yoruba, not IBO
Nairaland is designed by Yoruba not IBO
Best Universities in Nigeria rotates between Yoruba states not IBO
Most renowned City in West Africa is in yorubaland, not Igbo land
Largest city in West Africa is Ibadan in Oyo state
Richest man in Africa is from the north, not ibo , yet IBO will be making too much noise

One thing I have noticed with Ibo ppl is that they always want the wrong things.

So my ppl beware, if Igbo ppl say they want you, quickly check yourself because definitely something has gone wrong with you.

Dear otemanuduno

Indeed you come from the best, most distinguished, most prosperous people in the world. Aghh, let us dance shoki cheesy cheesy

Best universities; shoki cheesy

Richest people; shoki cheesy

Smartest people; shoki ohh cheesy

Largest city; in short skelewu be this cheesy cheesy

Nobel laureate shocked. Geesus! how can the Igbos not bow down to your infinite superiority?

Oya owambe cheesy cheesy

Igbo people let's wonder in awe at these seemingly ethereal bread of humans cheesy

Their magnanimity is to be praised

Their welcoming nature is to be adored

In short. We owe our lives to them

Let us dance shoki oh cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo, Please Our Hosts Need Our Praise by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
basisop:
The mad nairaland Yorubas deserves dirty e-slaps not praise. I know the good Yorubas that should be praised not the bigots.

Mad? The salt of the earth and light of the world, mad? The great Oodua people, mad?

Hahba. We must praise these people and glorify their name cheesy
Re: Ndi Igbo, Please Our Hosts Need Our Praise by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
praise for being parasitic to nations wealth. Oil belongs to all but lagos to few
Re: Ndi Igbo, Please Our Hosts Need Our Praise by basisop(m): 11:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
Sloan:

You have a bitter heart. Your type die early, you better watch it as the people you hate won't stop progressing.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo, Please Our Hosts Need Our Praise by omenalfa: 12:00am On Apr 12, 2015
I want to praise the yoruba race for producing one of the bravest generals the world has ever seen in Oladipo Diya

3 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo, Please Our Hosts Need Our Praise by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 12, 2015
I'm currently feeling very grateful to my dear hosts, so some more:

To all our hosts people out there who feel that people like me are not eternally grateful, let me start by saying just how clean you are.

wink How clean our hosts people are

The ourhostpeople of the southwest, you are so clean! shocked

Your streets are so kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Your air, your environment, so irresistibly appealing.

Indeed when God decreed that such a thing like clean would come into existence he looked upon the Yoruba people and said, "These people will show the world the way."

How majestic are their cities,

As iridescent as polished diamonds

Paved in gold and rubies

Where else in the world shall we find such gloriously clean people.

Nigerians let us praise them cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo, Please Our Hosts Need Our Praise by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 12, 2015
Sloan:

See: https://www.nairaland.com/2244515/no-mans-land-critical-agenda

The same way a 50+ clueless man president was all over Yorubaland praising them not knowing that unlike their people who thrive on show-offs, loud empty praise, empty chest beating while a serial failure, the Yorubas are far more introspective and circumspect! Nothing pisses most of them off individually and collectively more than hypocrisy, eye service and stup.id people who like to come off as smart! That is hundreds of billions within a few weeks could not save a clueless man president!

What will be done and no amount of deception or praise singing will ever change that...and the best advice is to leave now voluntarily. Everyone else is welcome in Our lands but not the arrogant, disrespectful guests from the land of the dead sun!

please accept your praise with the magnanimity your people are known for. I would adore you if you praised me yourself cheesy

In fact I already adore you selflessly cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. May your holy name, brave and forthright Sloan post be ever adored kiss kiss cry

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo, Please Our Hosts Need Our Praise by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 12, 2015
Just unfortunate that Agbaje is now tainted as an Igbo ethnic politician! Imagine him promising to make an Eze Igbo a First Class Chief in Lagos. Except he was deceiving the Igbo he should know that The Igbo are a fiercely Republican and autonomous people who will not accept the overlordship of a single person as Eze all over Lagos Igbo- confusion will ensue! Just wondering how much of Igbo he can speak - in case he needs to try making a run for Governorship in any of the eastern states!
Shame to the apostles of ethnic politics playing us against one another! Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa et al are Nigerians who deserve to vote and be voted for ANYWHERE in the country.
It remains to be said however that it is an unreasonable and unfair thing to do to hit your host community under the belt by playing the ethnic card in election time when you have not been discriminated against in enjoying the dividend of democracy! The obvious attempt by Igbos at doing so in this elections is unfortunate and will only serve a notice on the Yoruba to be wary of the Igbo as a people nursing an agenda to take over their host community. The Igbo must consciously set out to put the Yoruba (their hosts in Lagos) at ease by correcting that impression.
Re: Ndi Igbo, Please Our Hosts Need Our Praise by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 12, 2015
odeotito:

It remains to be said however that it is an unreasonable and unfair thing to do to hit your host community under the belt by playing the ethnic card in election time when you have not been discriminated against in enjoying the dividend of democracy! The obvious attempt by Igbos at doing so in this elections is unfortunate and will only serve a notice on the Yoruba to be wary of the Igbo as a people nursing an agenda to take over their host community. The Igbo must consciously set out to put the Yoruba (their hosts in Lagos) at ease by correcting that impression.

Ethnic card in our hosts people's land? Overtake the host community?

is it the most Supreme of all peoples, our hosts people , that you speak of?

Is it the most sophisticated of all lands, our hosts peoples land, that you speak?

You are erroneously mistaken.

In the tranquil and utopian #ourhostpeople's land I know, where the most sentient of human people reside, these accusations can never hold water!

For who dare do anything else but worship these great hosts?

Who dare for a monent, gaze upon anything else than the heavenly ourhostpeople?

It would be anathema!

Unthinkable!

The ourhostpeople exist to be praised and adored, not to be in competition with; such a thing would go against the world order!

Chaos would befall the land!

Nigerians please let us praise these ethereal people called ourhostspeople! cheesy

They are to be forever praised cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo, Please Our Hosts Need Our Praise by dunkem21(m): 12:19am On Apr 12, 2015
basisop:

I have said it severally here. On NL, I think it is only seun that is sound.

Others deserve repeated e-slaps.
Re: Ndi Igbo, Please Our Hosts Need Our Praise by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 12, 2015
musing:
I'm currently feeling very grateful to my dear hosts, so some more:

To all Yoruba out there who feel that people like me are not eternally grateful, let me start by saying just how clean you are.

wink How clean Yoruba people are

The people of the southwest, you are so clean! shocked

Your streets are so kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Your air, your environment, so irresistibly appealing.

Indeed when God decreed that such a thing like clean would come into existence he looked upon the Yoruba people and said, "These people will show the world the way."

How majestic are their cities,

As iridescent as polished diamonds

Paved in gold and rubies

Where else in the world shall we find such gloriously clean people.

Nigerians let us praise them cheesy
And that where you guys want to claim now
I guess you like it clean.
Re: Ndi Igbo, Please Our Hosts Need Our Praise by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 12, 2015
mayowa122:

And that where you guys want to claim now
I guess you like it clean.

Walahi, if anyone ever claims otherwise let thunder strike him down.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo, Please Our Hosts Need Our Praise by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 12, 2015
Ezeagu please join me here to praise the Yoruba people like osunwhats hisheavenlyface. Just one poem would do wink
Re: Ndi Igbo, Please Our Hosts Need Our Praise by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 12, 2015
If you noticed, I've changed Yoruba to ourhostpeople. Its not the Yoruba in general I feel like praising, it's really the people who are such good hosts to me and my family, even though I've never really seen them in real life.
Re: Ndi Igbo, Please Our Hosts Need Our Praise by kettykin: 12:41am On Apr 12, 2015
The permanent fix for igbos in lagos will mark the permanent end of lagos.
But I am suggesting a 10 year plan after dredging of niger river and deep sea port in Akwa ibom and Bayelsa

Niger delta should be ready to disallow or oil companies without its head quarters in niger delta.

First when and if lagos becomes unbearable and uninhabitable for igbos, a new wave of igbo migration will start and Abuja will likely be the benefactor.
Out of the 6 systemic banks in the country igbos control zenith, uba, access and diamond bank, this would likely relocate to Abuja and that with their data centers and IT unit necessitating the movement of IT service Companies.

The next in line would be the multi-billion Naira telecommunications companies of which igbos chair 3 of them MTN, visa phone and swift, the anti igbophism will force these companies to relocate to Abuja with their billing and switches leading to massive staff relocation with their families, already Etisalat head quarters is in Abuja.
Abuja would now be the new telecommunications capital as telecom engineering and service companies will set up shops in Abuja.

As igbos leave lagos for Abuja their niger delta brothers and neighbours who are yet to recover from the mother of all betrayal and back stabbing would follow suit because many of them have strong igbo connection in business and marriage.

The next industry that would be hit is the music industry, the leading stars of the nigerian music industry, Don jazzy, P square, flavour, Nigga Raw etc would move where ever their major fans and family move to, this would compel new recording companies to spring up in Abuja where folks like Charlie boy is already in the wait.

The Nollywood actors ,actresses, producers would also take flight as the major consumers of their products would have moved.

The next set of people who will move are the importers, spare parts traders in Ladipo, electronic dealers in Alaba, the clothing dealers in tejuosho ,the generator part dealers in oregun, the inter state transport companies ,the haulage firms, the logistics companies like chisco, ekene, peace, ABC transport, Abex, ifex who might not find it initially easy but can start now to start opening alternative head offices in Abuja and the east, deploying cheaper and cost effective means of moving goods from the ports in yaounde Cameroon and through the eastern ports to the new offices in the east and Abuja .

finally igbo owned pharmaceutical , IT companies, hospitals like havana hospital, eko, first consultant ,signal alliance, zinox, cyberspace , computer warehouse, neimeith, ,lagos business school ,orange drugs, techno, slot, should by now be aware of recent developments in lagos .
Re: Ndi Igbo, Please Our Hosts Need Our Praise by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 12, 2015
Kettykin your own much Ohh. Why all this analysis? Such things should be left to the intelligent ourhostpeople.

Just live your life Abeg.
Re: Ndi Igbo, Please Our Hosts Need Our Praise by kettykin: 12:49am On Apr 12, 2015
Who or what really is hosting who and what.
Will the red Indians say they are hosting the Europeans who came and made America what it is today or will the Americans say they are hosting the Jews who have through sheer grit put America on top of the world Economy system.
The yorubas should host themselves in Yorubaland while igbos are free to invest in Nigeria's capital be it in lagos or Abuja or a new capita any where.

Yorubas host few igbos less than ten thousand who go to ondo, Ogun, osun, kwara for their nysc or school, any igbo in lagos is here strictly on the basis of Nigeria capital and not on the basis of yoruba land
Re: Ndi Igbo, Please Our Hosts Need Our Praise by Reptyle(m): 12:52am On Apr 12, 2015
@ Kettykin: What a fantastic analysis.

Please do not forget to take JK Pharmacy with you as you move the whole of Nigeria out of Lagos to Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo, Please Our Hosts Need Our Praise by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 12, 2015
kettykin:
The permanent fix for igbos in lagos will mark the permanent end of lagos.
But I am suggesting a 10 year plan after dredging of niger river and deep sea port in Akwa ibom and Bayelsa

Niger delta should be ready to disallow or oil companies without its head quarters in niger delta.

First when and if lagos becomes unbearable and uninhabitable for igbos, a new wave of igbo migration will start and Abuja will likely be the benefactor.
Out of the 6 systemic banks in the country igbos control zenith, uba, access and diamond bank, this would likely relocate to Abuja and that with their data centers and IT unit necessitating the movement of IT service Companies.

The next in line would be the multi-billion Naira telecommunications companies of which igbos chair 3 of them MTN, visa phone and swift, the anti igbophism will force these companies to relocate to Abuja with their billing and switches leading to massive staff relocation with their families, already Etisalat head quarters is in Abuja.
Abuja would now be the new telecommunications capital as telecom engineering and service companies will set up shops in Abuja.

As igbos leave lagos for Abuja their niger delta brothers and neighbours who are yet to recover from the mother of all betrayal and back stabbing would follow suit because many of them have strong igbo connection in business and marriage.

The next industry that would be hit is the music industry, the leading stars of the nigerian music industry, Don jazzy, P square, flavour, Nigga Raw etc would move where ever their major fans and family move to, this would compel new recording companies to spring up in Abuja where folks like Charlie boy is already in the wait.

The Nollywood actors ,actresses, producers would also take flight as the major consumers of their products would have moved.

The next set of people who will move are the importers, spare parts traders in Ladipo, electronic dealers in Alaba, the clothing dealers in tejuosho ,the generator part dealers in oregun, the inter state transport companies ,the haulage firms, the logistics companies like chisco, ekene, peace, ABC transport, Abex, ifex who might not find it initially easy but can start now to start opening alternative head offices in Abuja and the east, deploying cheaper and cost effective means of moving goods from the ports in yaounde Cameroon and through the eastern ports to the new offices in the east and Abuja .

finally igbo owned pharmaceutical , IT companies, hospitals like havana hospital, eko, first consultant ,signal alliance, zinox, cyberspace , computer warehouse, neimeith, ,lagos business school ,orange drugs, techno, slot, should by now be aware of recent developments in lagos .

This would be a very good news as it will give we yorubas the opportunity to grow in these businesses too, we are choked up already and the mass exodus of ibos will be a welcome idea.

Please I want to ask a question, why can't all the ibo businesses be moved to the east instead of Abuja? Don't you think what's happening in Lagos to the ibos won't happen in Abuja again? You know the hausas would just bomb you, they won't chase you out systematically like we yorubas....I don talk my own oooo.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo, Please Our Hosts Need Our Praise by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 12, 2015
kettykin:
Who or what really is hosting who and what.
Will the red Indians say they are hosting the Europeans who came and made America what it is today or will the Americans say they are hosting the Jews who have through sheer grit put America on top of the world Economy system.
The yorubas should host themselves in Yorubaland while igbos are free to invest in Nigeria's capital be it in lagos or Abuja or a new capita any where.

Yorubas host few igbos less than ten thousand who go to ondo, Ogun, osun, kwara for their nysc or school, any igbo in lagos is here strictly on the basis of Nigeria capital and not on the basis of yoruba land

You are making the same mistake all over again! Since when has the Federal Capital been moved to Abuja? Lagos is now just another state in Nigeria and its owned by the yoruba. What ibos should do is to develop the east or is there something chasing you from alaigbo....You people have to developp the homeland!
Re: Ndi Igbo, Please Our Hosts Need Our Praise by kettykin: 12:58am On Apr 12, 2015
Alcatraz001:

This would be a very good news as it will give we yorubas the opportunity to grow in these businesses too, we are choked up already and the mass exodus of ibos will be a welcome idea.

Please I want to ask a question, why can't all the ibo businesses be moved to the east instead of Abuja? Don't you think what's happening in Lagos to the ibos won't happen in Abuja again? You know the hausas would just bomb you, they won't chase you out systematically like we yorubas....I don talk my own oooo.
Thanks for the point, that would eventually happen when yoruba leave the oil industry for the Niger deltans whom they have just given the mother of all betrayal and back stabbing
Re: Ndi Igbo, Please Our Hosts Need Our Praise by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 12, 2015
Kettykin please use ourhostpeople inplace of Yoruba. Alcatraz001 and reptyle you seem to belong to the ourhostpeople group, not the Yoruba group. Don't speak for the millions of Yoruba people out there who differ in your opinion.
Re: Ndi Igbo, Please Our Hosts Need Our Praise by galadee(m): 1:02am On Apr 12, 2015
grin

Re: Ndi Igbo, Please Our Hosts Need Our Praise by kettykin: 1:03am On Apr 12, 2015
Alcatraz001:

You are making the same mistake all over again! Since when has the Federal Capital been moved to Abuja? Lagos is now just another state in Nigeria and its owned by the yoruba. What ibos should do is to develop the east or is there something chasing you from alaigbo....You people have to developp the homeland!

Go and find out about the decree ordering the oil companies to move their head quarters to lagos after the civil war. Why another decree ordering to move back to niger delta or Abuja is the topic for another day.

My advice and suggestions to any body talking of igbos leaving lagos is that the lagos economy is walking on borrowed legs and the real owner of the legs is coming to take his legs
Re: Ndi Igbo, Please Our Hosts Need Our Praise by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 12, 2015
kettykin:

Thanks for the point, that would eventually happen when yoruba leave the oil industry for the Niger deltans whom they have just given the mother of all betrayal and back stabbing

Well, you have aa point but is it the Local Oil Companies or the MultiNational Oil Companies?

I think the Multi Nationals reserve a right to recruit the best brains into the industry in order to boost productivity, the fact that oil runs through your backyard doesn't mean you automatically have the intellect or capacity to work in the Oil industry.....So I think the decision mainly rests with the management of these MNCs and not the ibos! Heck its not even the ibos that own the Oil!

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo, Please Our Hosts Need Our Praise by kettykin: 1:07am On Apr 12, 2015
Alcatraz001:

Well, you have aa point but is it the Local Oil Companies or the MultiNational Oil Companies?

I think the Multi Nationals reserve a right to recruit the best brains into the industry in order to boost productivity, the fact that oil runs through your backyard doesn't mean you automatically have the intellect or capacity to work in the Oil industry.....So I think the decision mainly rests with the management of these MNCs and not the ibos! Heck its not even the ibos that own the Oil!
The best brains they need to recruit, but are the yorubas the best brains in nigeria? .
As soon as you read and realise the true situation of things in the nigerian educational institutions then you would realise the answer
Re: Ndi Igbo, Please Our Hosts Need Our Praise by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 12, 2015
kettykin:

Go and find out about the decree ordering the oil companies to move their head quarters to lagos after the civil war. Why another decree ordering to move back to niger delta or Abuja is the topic for another day.

My advice and suggestions to any body talking of igbos leaving lagos is that the lagos economy is walking on borrowed legs and the real owner of the legs is coming to take his legs

I think you ibos over estimate your worth, whatever sector you pull out from in Lagos will quickly be replaced by the Lebanese and Chinese and will make Lagos more secure and crime free as we all know ibos are the Criminal Class in Nigeria.That being said, I would want to see how your exit affects the formal sector of the economy which comprises of banks, blue chip companies, securities trading firms, manufacturing, construction etc which the yorubas and hausas dominate in good measure to the satisfaction and well being of yorubaland without threatening us.

The ibos should quickly actualise their plans of exiting lagos as the Chinese can't wait to flood the markets with higher quality goods at less risk to the host community.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo, Please Our Hosts Need Our Praise by kettykin: 1:13am On Apr 12, 2015
Alcatraz001:

I think you ibos over estimate your worth, whatever sector you pull out from in Lagos will quickly be replaced by the Lebanese and Chinese and will make Lagos more secure and crime free as we all know ibos are the Criminal Class in Nigeria.That being said, I would want to see how your exit affects the formal sector of the economy which comprises of banks, blue chip companies, securities trading firms, manufacturing, construction etc which the yorubas and hausas dominate in good measure to the satisfaction and well being of yorubaland without threatening us.

The ibos should quickly actualise their plans of exiting lagos as the Chinese can't wait to flood the markets with higher quality goods at less risk to the host community.
Ok
Re: Ndi Igbo, Please Our Hosts Need Our Praise by Reptyle(m): 1:19am On Apr 12, 2015
musing:
Kettykin please use ourhostpeople inplace of Yoruba. Alcatraz001 and reptyle you seem to belong to the ourhostpeople group, not the Yoruba group. Don't speak for the millions of Yoruba people out there who differ in your opinion.

Oh shush it man!!!

People like you make it so hard not to gloat with harebrained threads like this.

Pointless threads like this one are the main challenge we have with Nigeria. See how someone sits in the comfort of his room creating a nebulous analysis of how he wants to move the whole of Nigeria out of Lagos to Abuja....In your dreams.

For your information, I am not Yoruba. I come to Lagos for work and God has shown me grace here. Whether you like it or not, this land has been good to your people and has done so for over 100 years. Why try to upset the applecart now? How difficult can it be to shut up and focus on your business.

I hope you are getting all the entertainment you hoped to get from here. It is past midnight now. By morning, the real "owners of the land" will be here to give you the responses you are looking for.

Goodluck.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Will Punish Afonja For Giving Ilorin To Marauders / Buhari Should Pay Universities Earned Allowance Before Paying Lawmakers / Photos: Adams Oshiomole And Her White Wife Attend DJ Cuppy Takes Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.