Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,735 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. (43786 Views)

Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) / Fani-Kayode: "Sheriff Is A Thug Who Walked Out On Jonathan, Insulted Governors" / I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by cole265(m): 8:07am On Apr 12, 2015
This election has claimed how many lives do far? ...who is counting please?
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by Seun360(m): 8:09am On Apr 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Sir, it is a known fact in that ward that he was an APC supporter. When he stormed the unit with a couple other hooligans, he was shouting " adiok ano Udom", which in Ibibio means "May it not be well with Udom [Emmanuel]. Udom Emmanuel is the PDP candidate for Akwa-Ibom state. That section of Uyo are predominantly PDP supporters. There are several other cases like in Ikot Ekpene where APC thugs snatched ballot boxes. APC are the clear underdogs in Akwa-Ibom politics and they've been the desperate
ones. Do your research and don't try to negate a known fact just so it'll align with your distorted idea of the truth.
THE WEAPON WAS CONCEALED IN HIS TROUSER PANTS.

You lie, those are Akpabio's boyz. We know how Ekpo the PDP party chairman, Ekpo recruited them before the election.
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by istorenig(f): 8:10am On Apr 12, 2015
Abiak
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Very funny! ARE YOU IN UYO, TRIPE? I HAVE LIVED IN UYO FOR YEARS AND PDP HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE PREDOMINANT PARTY.

Even Onofiok Luke ( a PDP house of assembly candidate) won overwhelmingly in Nsit Ibom which is the L.G.A of the APC governorship candidate , Mr. Umana Umana.
Guy relax, ur blood dey hot, u dey sample dis u dey sample that
E-warriors who reside in other parts of the country laying claim to being in the know about the happenings in Akwa-Ibom polity. Pathetic!

The poster in that link of yours didn't even mention the polling unit but I did. He/she didn't even provide a link but I did. APC. e-warrior, stop trying to stifle the truth.
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by nsyforreal: 8:13am On Apr 12, 2015
Ikpewe:
OP God punish you, do you know that there are Akwa Ibomites here? Who doesn't know that PDP is now an opposition party?

nairaland,please warn people against abusing people.why saying god punish someone.its very wrong.please ban people doing this asap
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by Bonuwa: 8:13am On Apr 12, 2015
Foolish
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by Nicepoker(m): 8:14am On Apr 12, 2015
Ikpewe:
OP God punish you, do you know that there are Akwa Ibomites here? Who doesn't know that PDP is now an opposition party?
why the curse. Are u the only nairalander from that state?.dis gracing ur self every where u go.

1 Like

Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by Ikpewe: 8:14am On Apr 12, 2015
slap1:
Why curse him? He's produced evidence to back up his post and you decide to curse him instead. And who said PDP is an opposition party in Akwa-Ibom?
u xplain d process of shooting 1self
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by mezabo(m): 8:14am On Apr 12, 2015
/.,
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by Nicepoker(m): 8:15am On Apr 12, 2015
Ikpewe:
why the curse. Are u the only nairalander from that state?.dis gracing ur self every where u go..

1 Like

Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:15am On Apr 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You still haven't answered my questions. Are you in Uyo? Do you know Etoi ward 5? Answer these questions before you type your hogwash and seek cheap publicity for your thread.

d judge and jury dont need to be at the scene of a crime to know who is guilty or not. Like i said, ur claims are nowhere to be found on the internet. Ur evidence is neither concrete nor circumstantial. Worse of All, you're the only eye witness. There's nobody to back up your claims

1 Like

Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by richidinho(m): 8:16am On Apr 12, 2015
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by richidinho(m): 8:17am On Apr 12, 2015
O God punish anybody that is planning to handover my state back to Victor Attah and Don Etiebet by snatching voters box for APC........Amen
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by jaytee01(m): 8:17am On Apr 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Oh spare me! It's clearly stated that I was. APC can't stifle the truth! Seun and the mods would suddenly turn a blind eye. I stated the polling unit and I know Uyo link the back of my palm.
That pix has been trending online since yesterday afternoon .

Do you mean to tell me that YOU are the source, eyewitness?
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 12, 2015
abduljabbar4:
undecidedSo how did he kill himself and what makes you think he is an Apc thug?
So after he had done the toughest and main part of the job, he decided to shoot himself?

He did not directly shoot himself , He's gun was probably off safety n accidentally shot him while the gun was concealed in his waist area
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by vikeyz(m): 8:18am On Apr 12, 2015
WTF...in the balls? that will surely hurt
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by PapiDShipCapt(m): 8:21am On Apr 12, 2015
Odisco2:
go and die
TOo late bro, he'z dead already
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by Nicepoker(m): 8:22am On Apr 12, 2015
jaytee01:
Were you there yourself? Talking as if you were reporting live from the place.
. u xpected the op to be the victim b4 u believe his post I guess. Some people reason as if they won their stup.idity in a completion full of f00lish legend

1 Like

Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by Nafikowa: 8:23am On Apr 12, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
d judge and jury dont need to be at the scene of a crime to know who is guilty or not. Like i said, ur claims are nowhere to be found on the internet. Ur evidence is neither concrete nor circumstantial. Worse of All, you're the only eye witness. There's nobody to back up your claims

Free this OP a beg, crime does not have a name nag, your pain is that you desired to hear PDP thug, but it turned out to be APC.

5 Likes

Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by xreal: 8:23am On Apr 12, 2015
Holywizard:
dat means de number 4 must had been located at his belt
What do you mean?
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:28am On Apr 12, 2015
Seun360:

You lie, those are Akpabio's boyz. We know how Ekpo the PDP party chairman, Ekpo recruited them before the election.

Coming from someone whose name is SEUN, this is ironic! What on God's green earth do you even know about Akwa-Ibom state.

1 Like

Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by Bigcake: 8:28am On Apr 12, 2015
Ikpewe:
Ikpa mabasi ado ata ikpeweb... Ukapa udo ubend or ifot? Mbok ndito ekap eyak isong adoro ukana..
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:29am On Apr 12, 2015
Nafikowa:

Free this OP a beg, crime does not have a name nag, your pain is that you desired to hear PDP thug, but it turned out to be APC.
Even if he mentioned PDP or wateva party i'd still tackle him. Dat picture is all over the internet and it neva stated dat it was a thug.
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by wisejoe: 8:31am On Apr 12, 2015
Am in uyo,in my polling unit,uyo 1,unit 1,pdp thugs came with their councillor and police,cart away ballot papers conniving with corpers and shooting anyhow.we ran for safety and u r here talking about apc.I hate the elections that happened in uyo yesterday.y will pdp decide to go into rigging when they knw akwa ibom is pdp state? Y didn't they allowed elections to be conducted peacefullu.For ur informatn I lost a gud friend ysterday via stray bullets n he is lying dead in d morgue.
TheSonOfMark:

You still haven't answered my questions. Are you in Uyo? Do you know Etoi ward 5? Answer these questions before you type your hogwash and seek cheap publicity for your thread.

1 Like

Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by ogbes07: 8:32am On Apr 12, 2015
y do i feel d op is desperately forcing ppl 2 believe his lies. tis pic hv bn online since ysterday. he called some remote polling units & wants only those in those units 2 disprove him. Guy 4get we dont believe tis crap u wrote, its nt ur fault its because mod of nairaland no longer verify info b4 bringing it 2 fp...ur source is even 4rm tweeter page & u tink tht is credible enough.

1 Like

Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by pappy4real(m): 8:33am On Apr 12, 2015
That's badassery gone hell wrong. I'll leave his fate (of Whether to RIP/RIH) to d angels. Dunno y thugs will decide to loose their lives over men in mansions
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 12, 2015
runners plenty this election season oh!cheesy hope they will be available in the next Olympic.
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by jaytee01(m): 8:35am On Apr 12, 2015
Nicepoker:
. u xpected the op to be the victim b4 u believe his post I guess. Some people reason as if they won their stup.idity in a completion full of f00lish legend
Small boy, stay away from my mentions and face your studies. Concentrate on the grammar.

The op is not the source of the pix but claims to be an eyewitness.
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by Reference(m): 8:35am On Apr 12, 2015
abduljabbar4:
undecidedSo how did he kill himself and what makes you think he is an Apc thug?
So after he had done the toughest and main part of the job, he decided to shoot himself?

That's what happens when you keep a loaded, primed weapon in your pocket. Holsters are not fashion accessories and then the rule is simple. Before you conceal it, turn the safety catch on. But he's a thug. What will he know.
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by Cutehector(m): 8:39am On Apr 12, 2015
Accidental discharge can be an advantage sometimes u knw.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) / Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff / APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.