Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In (59788 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election / Aliyu Locks Out Legislators As Assembly Moves To Impeach Him / South East Results Start To Trickle In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by mechanics(m): 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ilekeh:
Ekiti state........jubilating in their backwardness and stomach infrastructure.

I guess the bridge Fayemi started constructing in my town to connect us to Ado will remain unfinished.
i pity Ekiti people, ekiti people dont want development at all, i think dey dont want change.
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by Reaper231(m): 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
ibisko04:

Fayose can't survive this month.
Yu may be right. But if he does then he's as free as a bird.
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by donem: 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
fabiaknow:
u're a bastard for saying a whole state is going backward. God go fire ur life, which bridge fayemi dey construct. U foolish people, u go dey for other states dey comment on whats happening in ekiti. Na bridge we go chop? No salary for 4months, he ceased to pay gratuity 2 years ago. If only u know how their sons and daughters behave u wonts say dis rubbish, we had two apc commissioners in my street for 4 years, na 1 transformer dem give us, dey even said if we like make we no vote dem that dey will always rule anyways. Dude in ekiti, for the next 4 years, elections will always be to nill. We hate apc...fayemi's fault u tho. Even d 40% buhari got was rigged. We voted fayose just like we voted fayemi, no jupiter will impeach him.
God bless you.
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by mtim14(m): 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
Bigsteveg:

Ure on a longgggg thing, seems ure not a Nigerian. Have u heard of 'cross-carpeting'. Don't forget Fayose himself left PDP for ACN one time like dis.

#wake up bro
Lie! Fayose NEVER joined Acn. He only helped their candidate Fayemi to emerge.
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by ewosk: 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
grin

SAY YES! to Stomach Infrastructure

1 Like

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by helpee(m): 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
adanny01:

The next thing i ask is are you Fayose's suppporter?

If you know that its not possible why should you do you support impunity by Fayose. If people like fayose carry out impunity in the name of politics, they need to be shown the way out.

The question you asked me is an obvious one, Fayose is reigning with impunity.
stop spewing rubbish. Why did the house refuse all the nominees for commissioner sent by fayose? Why did they refuse to pass the budget? So that fayose can't function. In a sane society what do you call that? They were putting politics above the people. Without budget how will fayose pay salaries and do anything. APC is always a bad loser. They wanted to frustrate fayose...he had no option that's why he did what he did. So tell me was the apc house not reigning with imputiny by refusing to carry out normal legislative duties cos of politics? The lawmakers rather than fayose need to be thrown into the abyss of ekiti politics. For your information I am from ekiti so you don't know more than me about this issue

6 Likes

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by stanech: 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
bishopjoe02:
PDP also won in majority in edo state house of Assembly. . I see oshiomole being impeach. .

that is not true
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
bodsibobo:

PHD Shey you neva see how Jona and his PHD will go down in history the worst president Nigeria ever had and Buhari with his 'scchool certificate' will be the best president Nigeria ever had, cleaning up Jona's mess since 2009; and PDP's mess since 1999.

My brother, IMHO, a PHD is not equal to common sense and neither does it guarantee a good spouse!!! Be wise.

(oya, let the PDP and Jona's goons missiles start flying)!!!
Can u see how hypocritical u are.....
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by IAmTobore(m): 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
adanny01:

The next thing i ask is are you Fayose's suppporter?

If you know that its not possible why should you do you support impunity by Fayose. If people like fayose carry out impunity in the name of politics, they need to be shown the way out.

The question you asked me is an obvious one, Fayose is reigning with impunity.
Bro, may GOD not let you be wounded by bigotry. What made the PDP members impeach the speaker? APC with desperation!
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by IAmTobore(m): 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
helpee:
stop spewing rubbish. Why did the house refuse all the nominees for commissioner sent by fayose? Why did they refuse to pass the budget? So that fayose can't function. In a sane society what do you call that? They were putting politics above the people. Without budget how will fayose pay salaries and do anything. APC is always a bad loser. They wanted to frustrate fayose...he had no option that's why he did what he did. So tell me was the apc house not reigning with imputiny by refusing to carry out normal legislative duties cos of politics? The lawmakers rather than fayose need to be thrown into the abyss of ekiti politics. For your information I am from ekiti so you don't know more than me about this issue
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by IAmTobore(m): 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
helpee:
Thank you for educating me and that idiot on this issue, I never knew all this happened.
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by successhunter: 12:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
babs01:
Baba God I thank u for dis victory, ha! stomach infrastructure continues, we dont care about good governance as long as we ar belleful.

Hahahha, cheesy grin

Enjoy while it last.
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by Berylpharm(m): 1:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ilekeh:

I guess the bridge Fayemi started constructing in my town to connect us to Ado will remain unfinished.
u need a big stone hit on ur head...devilish minded
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by emmatok(m): 1:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
Kitsune:

Aint it amusing how all these Igbos seem to be gleeful over whatever Fayose or PDP does in Ekiti state/Other SW states and yet make condescending remarks about the State, their citizens and the entire SW region undecided

You'd think they want whats best for those people but they really couldn't care less about them and probably even want nothing but the worst for them. What a people!

Then again all they can do is talk and make stupid comments on the internet, it was the people in those states that made those choices so whatever happens to them is really their problem.

Atleast we know that the Interest of Igbos in Yoruba States is solely for some vendetta wish. Or are you gonna tell me that you actually care about the progress of Other regions? A simple look at your post histories will probably show otherwise.

Great observation.
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by Micheydy(m): 1:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by adanny01(m): 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
IAmTobore:
Bro, may GOD not let you be wounded by bigotry. What made the PDP members impeach the speaker? APC with desperation!

Guy. Bigotry? Do you know what bigotry means?

Ekiti is not my state neither am I yoruba. I have no connection whatsoever with Ekiti people, how can i be a bigot in this context.

For Fayose to carry out several cases of impunity is the reason i support the APC house to impeach him. Besides, if they succeed it will still be a PDP government via the present deputy governor. I am not against PDP here but against Fayose.
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ilekeh:

so there is no bridge to take you to your hometown and you are here claiming ownership of lagos
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by adanny01(m): 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
helpee:

What part of what they did is illegal?

What they did does not justify why Fayose should resort to impunity.

If you forgot just resently how GEJ lobbied aggressiely to have Obanikoro appointed as minister or how the 2015 budget was passed and many others. Do you know that the 2015 budget has caused alot of my friends and colleagues to lose their jobs because the budget cannot be funded so it is fucussed on recurrent expenditure and almost nothing on capital? Did GEJ resort to impunity to make the budget pass? Wasnt it what almost happened in Edo state? Has Oshiomhole resorted to impunity? There are 2 ways to work with an uncooperative group, either diplomatically or with impunity against the law. Impunity is what Fayose has opted for and i hope he is removed even if that same method will be used on him.

Where are your moral values if you encaurage impunity?
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by Ilekeh(f): 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
so there is no bridge to take you to your hometown and you are here claiming ownership of lagos

Nigga, when have I ever claimed Lagos?

Plus the bridge is /was being reconstructed.

I'm Yoruba first, Ekiti second and Nigerian third. Hope you can critically analyze my hierarchical order.
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by helpee(m): 2:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
adanny01:

What part of what they did is illegal?

What they did does not justify why Fayose should resort to impunity.

If you forgot just resently how GEJ lobbied aggressiely to have Obanikoro appointed as minister or how the 2015 budget was passed and many others. Do you know that the 2015 budget has caused alot of my friends and colleagues to lose their jobs because the budget cannot be funded so it is fucussed on recurrent expenditure and almost nothing on capital? Did GEJ resort to impunity to make the budget pass? Wasnt it what almost happened in Edo state? Has Oshiomhole resorted to impunity? There are 2 ways to work with an uncooperative group, either diplomatically or with impunity against the law. Impunity is what Fayose has opted for and i hope he is removed even if that same method will be used on him.

Where are your moral values if you encaurage impunity?
what do you mean by impunity? Was it fayose that impeached the speaker or their fellow legislators? So why can't the legislators diplomatically win back their colleagues too? Why are you blaming fayose for a crisis that happened in the legislative chambers? You talk about oshimole? Did he not divide the house? When last did a united legislature sat down in rivers state under amaechi apc? How many legislators impeached fayose in his ist term? Just 7. If you have conscience you would have condemned it in strong terms but you are celebrating it. But now cos fayose presented the budget to the 7 that made themselves available in ekiti rather than your 19 that was sitting in tinubu house in lagos. You are now shouting. How can you be so proud of yourself knowing fully well your aim is just to thwart the will of the people in ekiti. I should rather ask you...do u have a conscience?

3 Likes

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by Myself2(m): 2:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
SerialMan:
RIP to impeachment

Na APCheat mumu pass, they spent all their energy and resources plotting an elusive impeachment rather than campaingn. Now they're finished

1 Like

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by Bigsteveg(m): 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
mtim14:

Lie! Fayose NEVER joined Acn. He only helped their candidate Fayemi to emerge.
Ohhh, and also said he needed the senatorial slot under their party and also to nominate commissioners, but when APC couldn't agree to his demands especially the senatorial ticket he wanted, he decided to stage a come back by going back to pdp and wit the help of his rogues at the top, they cheated on who was their intial candidate and came up wit one Yeye primary.

Fayose is sum1 I like especially during his first term as governor, but for this second coming - he's becoming to get it wrong

1 Like

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by adanny01(m): 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
helpee:
what do you mean by impunity? Was it fayose that impeached the speaker or their fellow legislators? So why can't the legislators diplomatically win back their colleagues too? Why are you blaming fayose for a crisis that happened in the legislative chambers? You talk about oshimole? Did he not divide the house? When last did a united legislature sat down in rivers state under amaechi apc? How many legislators impeached fayose in his ist term? Just 7. If you have conscience you would have condemned it in strong terms but you are celebrating it. But now cos fayose presented the budget to the 7 that made themselves available in ekiti rather than your 19 that was sitting in tinubu house in lagos. You are now shouting. How can you be so proud of yourself knowing fully well your aim is just to thwart the will of the people in ekiti. I should rather ask you...do u have a conscience?

Did Fayose awknowledge the impeachment or not? Why would a sitting governor present budget to a group of 7 lawmakers that cannot even form a quorum apart from the fact that they need 16 to pass the budget? Is the governor that daft or what? Was Fayose there when a Judge in his court was beaten or not? They will never need to win their colleagues as long as they can always form a quorum of 8 and subsequently 2thirds of 16. They dont ever need the others, the others are free to join them or go hug transformer.

It is my view that only citizens and especially stakeholders of the state can call this governor to order which they seem to have failed by supporting him in his impunity streak.

Let me break it down to you. Passing the budget or commissioners is the perogative duty of house members and no other as long as it is supported 2thirds majority. Thats the law. On the other side, a governor is clearly wrong and inspiring impunity if he admits impeachment by 7 of 26 members and presenting budget and commissioners list to the 7. By law, those commissioners are not appointed while the government is running without budget as long as it was not passed by 2thirds of 26 members.

Anything outside this basic law is impunity as inspired by Fayose and supported by PDP and and some ekiti ppl.
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by helpee(m): 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
adanny01:

Did Fayose awknowledge the impeachment or not? Why would a sitting governor present budget to a group of 7 lawmakers that cannot even form a quorum apart from the fact that they need 16 to pass the budget? Is the governor that daft or what? Was Fayose there when a Judge in his court was beaten or not? They will never need to win their colleagues as long as they can always form a quorum of 8 and subsequently 2thirds of 16. They dont ever need the others, the others are free to join them or go hug transformer.

It is my view that only citizens and especially stakeholders of the state can call this governor to order which they seem to have failed by supporting him in his impunity streak.

Let me break it down to you. Passing the budget or commissioners is the perogative duty of house members and no other as long as it is supported 2thirds majority. Thats the law. On the other side, a governor is clearly wrong and inspiring impunity if he admits impeachment by 7 of 26 members and presenting budget and commissioners list to the 7. By law, those commissioners are not appointed while the government is running without budget as long as it was not passed by 2thirds of 26 members.

Anything outside this basic law is impunity as inspired by Fayose and supported by PDP and and some ekiti ppl.
Ok. So fayose should rather collapse the Govt or go to tinubu house to present the budget to the almighty 16 ? Passing the budget is not a prerogative. It is a duty. They are not doing fayose a favour. They are carrying out their duties. If they have anything incriminating against any of the nominees, they will clearly state it and ask him to replace such. They can't just refuse to screen all the nominees. That is impunity. They can't choose who will work for fayose. They only ensure whoever is chosen is not indicted as a criminal thereabout. And it is not the duty of fayose to recognise any faction, he presented the budget to the people he met in the house and not those ones sitting in tinubu house
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ilekeh:

for da sake of da good people of ekiti,one wud have prayed for ur wish to come true..
smh for a pathetic n shameless loser like u..
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
Fayose. New name from his supporters.Ekiti Jumong. grin grin grin.like seriously

1 Like

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
ElekeNtioba:
Lol....they were more engrossed with the impeachment and forgot to campaign.

Epic Idiọts
lol
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by tsdarkside(m): 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ilekeh:

sorry....fee dee dee must go....!!!
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by donem: 3:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
adanny01:

Excessive grammar here and there, for christ sake go lead the 18 or so lawmakers and impeach Fayose by force. Ekitians say they like Fayose Non-gratas are carrying the matter on their head.
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by neocortex: 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ilekeh:

Foolish comment!
I guess the rice Tinubu shared in Lagos was for "bridge building" , instead of you to ask why Fayemi could successfully build a 30 billion state house but couldn't complete a bridge you are here spewing trash.
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by anwo247: 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
PDP clears everything at site in Ekiti

Anytime APC hears something that sounds like Fayose, they will hide forever.

Impeach nko, impeach ni... una wan form govt without opposition . Thrash party.
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by Dotwillis1(m): 5:19am On Apr 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bwhahahahahahaahahahaha roflwkmd lwkmd lmao cheesy

See as you finish we Ekiti people cheesy

Chaiii diaris God ooooo
r yhu an Ekitite? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) / Protests As Agberos Increase Daily Fee For Buses To N13k In Lagos / Meet Solomon Aranse, Police Inspector General (Acting)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.