Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In (59787 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election / Aliyu Locks Out Legislators As Assembly Moves To Impeach Him / South East Results Start To Trickle In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by taharqa: 6:56am On Apr 12, 2015
bishopjoe02:
PDP also won in majority in edo state house of Assembly. . I see oshiomole being impeach. .

Really?? Where are the results abeg?

Oshio would NOT be impeached. Why would anybody want to impeach him. If the PDP tries it, d Edo people would not accept it. Same with Ekiti

3 Likes

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by chesterlee(m): 6:56am On Apr 12, 2015
Governor Fayose....Action man!!!

The next president from the South west!!!
carry on baba!!!!

"Na you we know"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by SerialMan: 6:56am On Apr 12, 2015
No they should leave him,am sure EDO pipo would do the needful at the poll

bishopjoe02:
PDP also won in majority in edo state house of Assembly. . I see oshiomole being impeach. .
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 12, 2015
tolustx:
People give us n impression dt Ekiti people don't like PDP but d prty keep winning elections in d state even without violence. Nawa 4 pple o

That's the handiwork of APC propaganda, but Ekiti people are wise enough to discern .

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 12, 2015
Ayoakinkahunsi:
i know pdp will win almost all the seat but that of fayose not impeached later i can not guarantee

who will impeach him ?

5 Likes

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by Lewis1988: 6:57am On Apr 12, 2015
I repeat PDP 25n APC 0, LP 1. At the mention of Ayodele Fayose all ApC Contestant shall scatter and tremble.

14 Likes

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by Collynzo9: 6:57am On Apr 12, 2015
Ekiti people have made it clear beyond doubt tha they want Fayose.
No one can truncate their will.
They will even recall those lawmakers before they can succeed in impeaching Fayose

4 Likes

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by ElekeNtioba: 6:57am On Apr 12, 2015
Ilekeh:
Ekiti state........jubilating in their backwardness and stomach infrastructure.

I guess the bridge Fayemi started constructing in my town to connect us to Ado will remain unfinished.

if u had spent less time fighting Igbo political clout in Lagos and more time campaigning for APC in ur village state of Ekiti, the result could have been different.

Dont u think so??

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by philips70(m): 6:58am On Apr 12, 2015
ilovecritics:
If they impeach Fayose; the PDP will impeach the next governor, if he's APC!

I think the people will make do with eliminating the thug from their government house and whoever comes in will not matter to them KOWA, APC or PDP. That interests many people than having an APC governor in.
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by SerialMan: 6:58am On Apr 12, 2015
And who told u Edo pipo stil wants him? They are tired and sick of his Govt

taharqa:

Oshio would NOT be impeached. Why would anybody want to impeach him. If the PDP tries it, d Edo people would not accept it. Same with Ekiti

4 Likes

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by godoluwa(m): 6:58am On Apr 12, 2015
Ayoakinkahunsi:
i know pdp will win almost all the seat but that of fayose not impeached later i can not guarantee
do they av any solid point to justify the impeachment? because APC won at the national level, those lawbreaker started acting as a foool that they are. they are the loser

8 Likes

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by Lewis1988: 6:58am On Apr 12, 2015
I repeat PDP 25, APC 0, LP 1. At the mention of Ayodele Fayose all ApC Contestant shall scatter and tremble.
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by ElekeNtioba: 6:59am On Apr 12, 2015
kristisking:
You are a bigger idiot.What is your business with people jubilation?

I was actually referring to APC politicians.

1 Like

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by Kingspin(m): 6:59am On Apr 12, 2015
Fayose is igbo too. Just wisdom that people need to effect change.

6 Likes

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by Kingspin(m): 6:59am On Apr 12, 2015
These people love peace unlike Lagos state where change is crying..

1 Like

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by BekeeBuAgbara: 6:59am On Apr 12, 2015
babs01:
Baba God I thank u for dis victory, ha! stomach infrastructure continues, we dont care about good governance as long as we ar belleful.
Stale, you need to be innovative.

6 Likes

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:00am On Apr 12, 2015
Ilekeh:

I guess the bridge Fayemi started constructing in my town to connect us to Ado will remain unfinished.

mek i answer u with apc fans in akwaibom tone' na BRIDGE WE GO CHOP'?
tot u guys said people r dying of hunger n the economy is going down, will bridge put food on these poor masses table?
mek fayemi take d bridge go build for him parlour.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:00am On Apr 12, 2015
SerialMan:
RIP to impeachment
is that wha you think?

1 Like

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by illicit(m): 7:00am On Apr 12, 2015
Fayose, out to ruin ekiti since 2003, his regime always full of trouble sotey he does nothing tangible throughout.

2 Likes

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by faladeSM1132(m): 7:01am On Apr 12, 2015
Ilekeh:

you're a basterd for saying this ' fayemi 419 people
and if you dont know- let me say it clare to you that ekiti majority love fayose
than any of your 419 progressive parties janjaweedian

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by babs01(m): 7:02am On Apr 12, 2015
BekeeBuAgbara:
Stale, you need to be innovative.
e concern u?
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by SerialMan: 7:02am On Apr 12, 2015
It is what i Know ,not what i think

johnsonjosbles:
is that wha you think?
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by libertyfather(m): 7:02am On Apr 12, 2015
ilovecritics:
If they impeach Fayose; the PDP will impeach the next governor, if he's APC!

If fayose is impeached exact mission accomplish, next show of action not necessary
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by shizzleStar: 7:03am On Apr 12, 2015
Ilekeh:
[s]Ekiti state........jubilating in their backwardness and stomach infrastructure.

I guess the bridge Fayemi started constructing in my town to connect us to Ado will remain unfinished[/s].
Democracy is in action, the reasonable people of ekiti have spoken. Stop crying.

5 Likes

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by Kingspin(m): 7:03am On Apr 12, 2015
shegsky:

That's the handiwork of APC propaganda, but Ekiti people are wise enough to discern .
Even wise pass Lagos state where change is crying....

1 Like

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by bishopjoe02(m): 7:03am On Apr 12, 2015
taharqa:

I don't have the official result yet. oshiomole wasn't fair to d last PDP lawmakers. he use an unconstitutional means to impeach him. They might want their pound of fleah nw. oshiomole didn't perform that much. the only reason pple r seeing him as Saint is because lucky was so bad.

3 Likes

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by greall12(m): 7:04am On Apr 12, 2015
I'm from SW
Do you mean Next president of Ekiti state

chesterlee:
Governor Fayose....Action man!!!

The next president from the South west!!!
carry on baba!!!!

"Na you we know"
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by bodsibobo(m): 7:04am On Apr 12, 2015
Truly, I do not understand Ekiti people. Are they not the supposedly most educated state with highest number of professors, yet electing and contented with the likes of Fayose?

well, I am not from Ekiti, it's non of my business; until someone close to me introduces an Ekiti person to me as an intended spouse......

'a a wa gbo labare oro!!!'(e go come hear wehn!!!)

Mchheeeew!
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by shizzleStar: 7:05am On Apr 12, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

if u had spent less time fighting Igbo political clout in Lagos and more time campaigning for APC in ur village state of Ekiti, the result could have been different.

Dont u think so??
don't mind the goat

3 Likes

Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by tucky200(m): 7:05am On Apr 12, 2015
Fayose don rig the life of that election....then go still impeach u
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by tucky200(m): 7:05am On Apr 12, 2015
Fayose don rig the life of that election....them go still impeach u
Re: Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In by adexeli(m): 7:06am On Apr 12, 2015
Wtf! That thug would rule reasonable people for another four years angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Welcomes Baby Boy After Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Police Officers Shooting At People In Mushin, Lagos (Video) / Protests As Agberos Increase Daily Fee For Buses To N13k In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.