Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

"Friends With Benefits" (advantages And Disadvantages) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Friends With Benefits" (advantages And Disadvantages) (3540 Views)

The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) / Masturbation: Advantages And Disadvantages / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Friends With Benefits" (advantages And Disadvantages) by Aare2050(m): 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
1. A safe relationship, that mimics a real partnership but is void or greatly laking jealousy and other such emotions that come with a serious relationship.

2. A physically involved relationship, where both partners enjoy some comforts of sitting on the fence between serious relationship and simple friendship.

3. Any realtionship that can only be catagorized as being between Friends and Partners, also refered to as More then friends
Two people break up over complictaions of a serious relationship and decide to continue their relationship a step down, but not far enough as to have physical bounderies.

Re: "Friends With Benefits" (advantages And Disadvantages) by Cutehector(m): 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ladies, any guy dat asks for a fwb rship wit u, pity his girlfrnd and future wife. Say no to FWB!!!
Re: "Friends With Benefits" (advantages And Disadvantages) by Aare2050(m): 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
@poster above me, Please what are your reasons? Thanks
Re: "Friends With Benefits" (advantages And Disadvantages) by alberto2k(m): 1:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
Land bought smiley
Re: "Friends With Benefits" (advantages And Disadvantages) by Acekidc4(m): 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
Let me siddon for Here!!
Re: "Friends With Benefits" (advantages And Disadvantages) by Fairgodwin(m): 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
Is this all there is to this FWB thing? I have heard so much about it and I thought it entails much more.
#disappointed.
Re: "Friends With Benefits" (advantages And Disadvantages) by koolet: 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
pls i would like that plot of land above lets negociate
alberto2k:
Land bought smiley
Re: "Friends With Benefits" (advantages And Disadvantages) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
Nothing like FWB,it never ends well,someone always ends up with a broken heart...

2 Likes

Re: "Friends With Benefits" (advantages And Disadvantages) by alberto2k(m): 1:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
koolet:
pls i would like that plot of land above lets negociate
A Truck filled with cuban weed grin grin
Re: "Friends With Benefits" (advantages And Disadvantages) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
Flautist:
Nothing like FWB,it never ends well,someone always ends up with a broken heart...
true that...its a waste of time.

2 Likes

Re: "Friends With Benefits" (advantages And Disadvantages) by Iaz93: 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
Friends with benefits! Me likey. smiley It's stressless. You won't die young.

1 Like

Re: "Friends With Benefits" (advantages And Disadvantages) by vislabraye(m): 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sometimes it could be cool, but at a point one person will start becoming either too jealous or attached.
Re: "Friends With Benefits" (advantages And Disadvantages) by Aare2050(m): 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
What I need is people with much experience, let's wait for the other romancelanders.
Fairgodwin:
Is this all there is to this FWB thing? I have heard so much about it and I thought it entails much more.
#disappointed.
Re: "Friends With Benefits" (advantages And Disadvantages) by Aare2050(m): 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
vislabraye:
Sometimes it could be cool, but at a point one person will start becoming either too jealous or attached.
That is when love and emotion sets in!!!
Re: "Friends With Benefits" (advantages And Disadvantages) by Aare2050(m): 6:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
Iaz93:
Friends with benefits! Me likey. smiley It's stressless. You won't die young.
Lols! U can be funny o! What d hell!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: "Friends With Benefits" (advantages And Disadvantages) by Aare2050(m): 6:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
katzz2nd:
true that...its a waste of time.
Ahhhhhh! Eeyah! Share your experience pls.
Re: "Friends With Benefits" (advantages And Disadvantages) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
Aare2050:
1. A safe relationship, that mimics a real partnership but is void or greatly laking jealousy and other such emotions that come with a serious relationship.

2. A physically involved relationship, where both partners enjoy some comforts of sitting on the fence between serious relationship and simple friendship.

3. Any realtionship that can only be catagorized as being between Friends and Partners, also refered to as More then friends
Two people break up over complictaions of a serious relationship and decide to continue their relationship a step down, but not far enough as to have physical bounderies.

FWB GOOD IN THE SHORT RUN
NOT GOOD IN THE LONG RUN

1 Like

Re: "Friends With Benefits" (advantages And Disadvantages) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
DISADVANTAGES OF FRIENDS WITH BENEFIT
1. Emotions can get in the way
The big idea behind the friends with benefits
concept is that it keeps the messy emotions
of a relationship out of the picture. However,
if you think that you could be physically
intimate on a regular basis with a friend and
not feel a thing for him you are simply
denying the fact that you are a human
being. It may come as news to you, but we
human beings are a seething cauldron of
emotions. We get attached to street dogs if
we see them long enough; this is an actual
person you are sharing your bed with. So
yes, it is going to get complex sooner or
later. One of you is going to start to see
more into the relationship then there really
is and then all hell will break loose.
2. You do not get the relationship
positives
Believe it or not, being in a relationship has
certain things going for it. You get stability
for one. You know that when things go
awry, you have someone to go home to and
share your problems with. It is a great feeling to
be with someone, to relax in someone’s
company. Friends with benefits is the exact
opposite of all that, so if you are the type
who believes that Orijin 101 actually met Rokiatu
and they lived happily ever after, then this
one is not for you.
3. A social disadvantage
There can be awkwardness in defining your
relationship to other people. You will have
a social circle you sometimes like to hang out
with. You may have common friends and it
might get a little difficult to introduce your
beneficial friend as just that. Till the time
friends with benefits gets an acronym on the
lines of say BFF (standing for best friends
forever!) it will be a difficult to talk
about your relationship with your friends.

1 Like

Re: "Friends With Benefits" (advantages And Disadvantages) by Aare2050(m): 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
VenusBetty:
DISADVANTAGES OF FRIENDS WITH BENEFIT
1. Emotions can get in the way
The big idea behind the friends with benefits
concept is that it keeps the messy emotions
of a relationship out of the picture. However,
if you think that you could be physically
intimate on a regular basis with a friend and
not feel a thing for him you are simply
denying the fact that you are a human
being. It may come as news to you, but we
human beings are a seething cauldron of
emotions. We get attached to street dogs if
we see them long enough; this is an actual
person you are sharing your bed with. So
yes, it is going to get complex sooner or
later. One of you is going to start to see
more into the relationship then there really
is and then all hell will break loose.
2. You do not get the relationship
positives
Believe it or not, being in a relationship has
certain things going for it. You get stability
for one. You know that when things go
awry, you have someone to go home to and
share your problems with. It is a great feeling to
be with someone, to relax in someone’s
company. Friends with benefits is the exact
opposite of all that, so if you are the type
who believes that Orijin 101 actually met Rokiatu
and they lived happily ever after, then this
one is not for you.
3. A social disadvantage
There can be awkwardness in defining your
relationship to other people. You will have
a social circle you sometimes like to hang out
with. You may have common friends and it
might get a little difficult to introduce your
beneficial friend as just that. Till the time
friends with benefits gets an acronym on the
lines of say BFF (standing for best friends
forever!) it will be a difficult to talk
about your relationship with your friends.
Nice one bae, all u see is disadvantage... What a very terrible experience. You must have had
Re: "Friends With Benefits" (advantages And Disadvantages) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
Aare2050:

Nice one bae, all u see is disadvantage... What a very terrible experience. You must have had
Very few advantage, and not reasonable. so i'll advise anyone to stay clear.
Re: "Friends With Benefits" (advantages And Disadvantages) by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 13, 2015
Aare2050:

Ahhhhhh! Eeyah! Share your experience pls.
lol none! Im just saying, we emotional beings nd theres nothing as painful as being in love alone. U cn never make or force anyone to love ya

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Finally Exposed: Seven Things Most Girls Keep Away From Men - Serina Williams / Romance / Help I Don't Know If This Is Abnormal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.