Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

What To Do If You Like Your Friend's Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do If You Like Your Friend's Girlfriend (1686 Views)

How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her / How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body / I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do If You Like Your Friend's Girlfriend by U2ice(m): 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
Do you like your friend's girlfriend? Of course you do.

There are just two things you can do

if you like your friend’s girlfriend enough to lose a friend, go full speed ahead. But never ask her out until you’re sure she likes you.

If you value your friend more than a fickle girl who can’t make up her mind on who she likes, then steel your heart and avoid her.
Re: What To Do If You Like Your Friend's Girlfriend by slapandfall(m): 2:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
Unlike her.
Re: What To Do If You Like Your Friend's Girlfriend by efficiencie(m): 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
U2ice:

if you like your friend’s girlfriend enough to lose a friend, go full speed ahead. But never ask her out until you’re sure she likes you.

If you value your friend more than a fickle girl who can’t make up her mind on who she likes, then steel your heart and avoid her.

only traitors covet what is not theirs... and traitors die badly
Re: What To Do If You Like Your Friend's Girlfriend by vislabraye(m): 2:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
U2ice:

Why should you eye your friend's girl friend At least your girlfriend friend isn't bad tongue

1 Like

Re: What To Do If You Like Your Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
Plenty girls dey for outside. Must you take your frirnd's own?

1 Like

Re: What To Do If You Like Your Friend's Girlfriend by jamex93(m): 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ok, we don hear o
Re: What To Do If You Like Your Friend's Girlfriend by stevewale(m): 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
efficiencie:

You said it all ... gbam!!!
Re: What To Do If You Like Your Friend's Girlfriend by ivyT(f): 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
Just keep on likeing from afar ok.and y he's at it_he shld get his own babe

E easy die to get gehfriend,awon goons mi abi i lie?
Re: What To Do If You Like Your Friend's Girlfriend by luuvee(m): 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
stevewale:

You said it all ... gbam!!!
Click the unlike. Button
Re: What To Do If You Like Your Friend's Girlfriend by djeezy(m): 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
Well if you value your friendship with your friend, it will do you no good to have something with his girl.
Re: What To Do If You Like Your Friend's Girlfriend by 2dice(m): 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
Op made me rem. My friend gf who asked me .."2dice if i wasn't dating your friend will you have ask me out"...oboy i was speechless...
I didn't tell me friend this cus i knw hw much he loves her...
Basically i can't Fit
Re: What To Do If You Like Your Friend's Girlfriend by U2ice(m): 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
efficiencie:

Well..you've spoken well bt it happens mayb nt to a best buddy.
And at times, you dating your friend’s girlfriend may end up turning out to be the best thing for everyone involved. But that’s not always the case......my guy don eye my bebe b4 tho he's jst sm1 I knw in passin nt my best padi
Re: What To Do If You Like Your Friend's Girlfriend by U2ice(m): 7:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
vislabraye:

Why should you eye your friend's girl friend At least your girlfriend friend isn't bad tongue

Lolz badt guy....dt 1 sef follow
Re: What To Do If You Like Your Friend's Girlfriend by U2ice(m): 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
2dice:
Op made me rem. My friend gf who asked me .."2dice if i wasn't dating your friend will you have ask me out"...oboy i was speechless...
I didn't tell me friend this cus i knw hw much he loves her...
Basically i can't Fit

My guy its d most difficult dating dilemmas 2 handle jawe...I no blame u
Wt if na she de like u nko?
Re: What To Do If You Like Your Friend's Girlfriend by U2ice(m): 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
djeezy:
Well if you value your friendship with your friend, it will do you no good to have something with his girl.

Exactly wt I pointed out...
Re: What To Do If You Like Your Friend's Girlfriend by habeebcole: 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
none of my frnd will neva wanna try dat with me......i dont friend losers...

ok it was happened...to be frank....bt wen ai noticed she was givin more attention to him....i broke up with her so dat dey can be together....bt the funniest thing is dat after our break up my bf asked her out bt sje turned him down.....only for me to knw dah she was much more intrested in my other friend......ME I NO KUKU SEND HER.....bt my bf still dey try im luck till today bt still he never code
Re: What To Do If You Like Your Friend's Girlfriend by 2dice(m): 9:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
U2ice:

My guy its d most difficult dating dilemmas 2 handle jawe...I no blame u
Wt if na she de like u nko?
my oga as much as i like her..
I can't betray my friend friendship for a woman
Re: What To Do If You Like Your Friend's Girlfriend by efficiencie(m): 5:40am On Apr 14, 2015
U2ice:

Well..you've spoken well bt it happens mayb nt to a best buddy.
And at times, you dating your friend’s girlfriend may end up turning out to be the best thing for everyone involved. But that’s not always the case......my guy don eye my bebe b4 tho he's jst sm1 I knw in passin nt my best padi

ma bro, best buddy or not...I don't drink from another man's cistern!

Everythng is ugly about it!

A sin like that put the sword in the household of David forever!

...and a man who reaches out to drink from my cistern knowing fully well that it belongs to me can as well take my life...and such an enemy must be dealt with swiftly...David, Bathsheba and Uriah is an example!

(1) (Reply)

6 Qualities Of A Wonderful Girlfriend / Why Do Women Like Asking Questions They Dont Want Truthful Answers To? / Mention One Thing You Stop Doing When You Fell Inlove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.