Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,997 members, 7,856,036 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:56 PM

4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! (2469 Views)

Four(4) Fact About APC / 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by nicklaus40: 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
kodded:
FIRST PARTY THAT WILL NEVER CONCEDE DEFEAT angry
Fayemi did dat even before Jonathan
Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by stanech: 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
First party that will make the op hate himself for opening this tread
Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by stanech: 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
first party to present criminals like obj and tinubu as progressives
Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by stanech: 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
nicklaus40:
Fayemi did dat even before Jonathan

but your boko party went to court name abi
Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by peegirl(f): 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
kodded:
FIRST PARTY THAT WILL NEVER CONCEDE DEFEAT angry
Nonsense angry

Need I remind you dat Fayemi did it even b4 Gej
Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by kodded(m): 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by kodded(m): 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
peegirl:

Nonsense angry
TRUTH IS BITTER BRO
Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by abduljabbar4(m): 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
kodded:
BRO YOU ARE LUCKY THEY DINT KILL YOU
I know how to handle animals. They don't want anything against APC.
Most of the ghetto areas have an x mark on their buildings meaning they are unauthorized so I told them that el rufa'I will demolish those houses and I don't think they will ever recover from that loss. They all started making noise
Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by Jaycool18(m): 9:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
abduljabbar4:

I know how to handle animals. They don't want anything against APC.
Most of the ghetto areas have an x mark on their buildings meaning they are unauthorized so I told them that el rufa'I will demolish those houses and I don't think they will ever recover from that loss. They all started making noise
u told them d truth, he'll do to kaduna what he did to abj especially all those rigasa axis
Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by ibietela2(m): 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
abduljabbar4:
What I have noticed today is that some kaduna Apc supporters expect everything to be in favour of Apc. Imagine some fools who don't know anything about Kasupda trying to argue with me because I said something against elrufa'I.

Are you not apc supporter
Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by ibietela2(m): 9:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
peegirl:

Nonsense angry

Need I remind you dat Fayemi did it even b4 Gej

And then went to court
Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by KanwuliaJara: 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
Don givva phock o! kiss

Celebrating in Delta where it counts! shocked
Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by ibietela2(m): 9:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
APC, first hypocritical party
Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by Truckpusher(m): 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Don givva phock o! kiss

Celebrating in Delta where it counts! shocked
I noticed that each time they go for their rallies almost everyone in the crowd would be screaming : Ah , Eeeee.... Aiiii.... Oboy, carry your broom up abeg the thing dey chuke me. grin
Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by KanwuliaJara: 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
I noticed that each time they go for their rallies almost everyone in the crowd would be screaming : Ah , Eeeee.... Aiiii.... Oboy, carry your broom up abeg the thing dey chuke me. grin

Muchechecheche!

DORTY BROOMS for DORTY PEEPS! cheesy
Re: 4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! by incredible6(m): 9:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

He asked me to add mine.
I did.

Or, is that not a fact too?

well said

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Threatens Fg And Buhari / Saraki To APC Senators: You Cannot Remove Ekweremadu / BREAKING NEWS!!! President Buhari Appoints New Service Chiefs (Images/News)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.