Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections (46857 Views)

INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report / INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections / PDP Seeks Cancelation Of Elections In Seven States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
I saw the useless thread and I didn't even bother to comment because any attempt to play politics with the people's opinion on who should Govern them will be the beginning of the problems that would wreck this nation.
Just imagine the rubbish? They want to toy with our mandate. These people really want to instigate crises in this country to achieve their proposed breakup. Amaechi and Peterside should be very careful because Rivers will not watch for all these rubbish to happen.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by stanech: 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Rochas won. End of tori.

make APC leave rivers. o other wise I dey come for them
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by solreb: 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
ALGAMISH:
SS are not use to having election. They are only good at writing and declaring results. Is good they are exposing themselves now. Only Edo state had a fair result two weeks back. INEC accept results of Rivers,Akwa Ibom and Delta states because despite the fact that proper election did not hold there the results could not make any difference. Thank God for card reader and PVC if not 100% of registered voters would be reported to have voted. Results in South West and north was very fair
You are spot on because I have stayed in Rivers state for 21 yrs and participated in all elections. They always recorded 99.9% turn out. The emergence of APC as credible opposition is what results in all these violent incidents as Wike, Akpabio and PDP wouldn't allow free and fair election

6 Likes

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by deletrue: 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
Locapito:
militants in this CHANGE era? By the way, who re the militants, hope u re not refering to asari and tompolo? Those guys u called militants has tasted life and not ready to go back to creek. Or u expect asari dokubo with 16 wives and 61 children to lead some tout to creek again? U better start a having a rethink. It ain't going to happen.
You are wrong. The militants who took over from these people you are calling will be more deadly. There is nothing as painful as the results of this elections. President, VP, all from opposite where the oil is produced. Are you in your senses expecting the people in rivers, Ikwa, Delta etc to dance because Buhari has won election? No way. What has happened is worth dying for. No two ways about that.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by saintopus(m): 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
anigbajumo:
nigg,stop dwellin ignoranc here....if election is conducted no of times in kano,kaduna,katsina nd niger GEJ can neva win any of dat state bt I can't say in Bayelsa....GEJ till 2019 oh! I mean till may 28....

Exactly, thst is what indegenes of Rivers state are saying. Just like GEJ can never win Niger, Katsina, Yobe even if the elections are conducted a million times, APC will never win in Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Bayelsa, Enugu, Delta.!

Remember we are saying thesame thing in different ways.

TYPING FROM DEGEMA, DELGA.

1 Like

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Locapito(m): 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
DJAmyluv:
ur comment shows u are a tout to have replied to such wise comment this way.
evidence of an UNEDUCATED and BARREN mind. Whats wise in that comment?
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Demdem(m): 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
stanech:

which rivers indigenes? amaechi should call to congratulate wike and there will be peace if not e no go easy Ooo amaechi can't win rivers he knows that. he's just. trying to make. noice

Do u Av reasons to believe that those protesting are abokis or what useless question are u asking about rivers indigenes?
Amaechi isn't even running for any elective position, he has already secured his crown.
Those that felt robbed know where to go to seek redress.

2 Likes

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by ALGAMISH: 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
peppyluv02:
Keep decieving yourselves that the underaged voters pics are photoshopped....
Mkpi!

I am not saying APC will win in Rivers. But why all these irregularities when u can still win on a free and fair ground? Is only in SS that we recorded more than 70% of accredited voters to have cast their votes. The highest in the north that you are claiming underage voters was just 50% in Bauchi, the average in South West was 38%. Rivers, A/ibom and Delta recorded over 70% each.

3 Likes

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by edynasty: 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
If they cancel the r/state elections and everyone wishing to vote comes out we know Dakuku will win.

Wike's ploy was to keep everyone at home so his stooges can have a swell time rigging it. I can spot 2 hotels they used in perpetrating their heinous crime. I still maintain that only folks with abused upbringing will see anything good in that tout of a governor called wike. God forbid bad thing!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Truckpusher(m): 11:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
barcanista:
Just imagine the rubbish? They want to toy with our mandate. These people really want to instigate crises in this country to achieve their proposed breakup. Amaechi and Peterside should be very careful because Rivers will not watch for all these rubbish to happen.
Abeg leave matter for Mathias.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by solreb: 11:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
peppyluv02:
Cancel it 100 times, Nyesom wike will win. PDP has more supporters in Rivers..
APC in rivers is just a small group of loud mouthed fools!
Then PDP, PEJ and Wike should allow a free and fair election to take place as we have had in SW, Edo androgen North.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Mentcee(m): 11:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
grandlexuz:

You sound sick. Very sick! Do you have night fevers? Do you sweat at night? Do you hear voices?
Your ilk drive me nuts. I'm not sick. Therefore, you are. Get off my train now or you get peeled. Buffon! And remember, you quoted me and therefore you're a dead man!
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
aduboy:
Am disappointed with what happened in Rivers. No elections but results are announced and those who cheat are celebrating as winners. The most painful aspect is how people come online to defend these criminals who cheat them.
Pls shut up, thr was rigging everywhere even in states where apc won, but u don't hear ppl making noise, even if dt election is rerun 5times pdp ll still win.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by AmiableJay(m): 11:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
Symphony007:
APC wins and PDP calls to congratulate them, PDP wins and APC alleges malpractice and wants cancellation!! This party is worse than I thought, it's evil will make PDP's look like child's play! Nigerians are in for it.
Are you blind to see that they wrote international observers , not your much-echoed APC obsession. Well, it's unfortunately that your mind have been conditioned that way. See the truth in its barest and rawest form and still deny it.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Sweetlemon(f): 11:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
Symphony007:
APC wins and PDP calls to congratulate them, PDP wins and APC alleges malpractice and wants cancellation!! This party is worse than I thought, it's evil will make PDP's look like child's play! Nigerians are in for it.

What's your own sef? You saw international observers there and you are still calling APC? Are the observers working for APC?
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by darkroses(m): 11:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
Post ur evidence
mjames:

You are not sincere to yourself. PDP boost to rig the election and they just did.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by honourhim: 11:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
I live in PH.The election here was a total sham. Its better cancelled and if possible moved to June when Patience Jonathan must have stepped down. Rivers state is so pathetic.

1 Like

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by stanech: 11:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
Demdem:

Do u Av reasons to believe that those protesting are abokis or what useless question are u asking about rivers indigenes?
Amaechi isn't even running for any elective position, he has already secured his crown.
Those that felt robbed know where to go to seek redress.

exactly they should go to court but no cancellation otherwise we go spoil the whole thing for bokhari
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Port Harcourt FIRST SONS ONLY!
Amaechi can NEVER deliver RIVERS to APC!

Make APC go CHOP kola for ZAMFARA jor! grin

Nigeria is far from one.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by solreb: 11:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
M4gunners:
Nonsense this must be a joke. Why didn't them call for cancellation of Lagos State too?Wike carri go jare.

PDP or anyone will call for cancellation in Lagos because election was held there free and fair. I witnessed the counting and declaration of results at two polling units in Lagos. No credible election took place in Rivers and Akwa Ibom

2 Likes

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by ogaprime(m): 11:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
driand:
how old are you?

Bad losers....go sleep.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Champion01(m): 11:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mentcee:
Devil punish the foolish international observers. Devil solder the nyash of that errand boy, ( whom the senile, lean ass, terror loving, illiterate, dementia ravaged foolanimal called BOKKOHARI will always refer to as) Dakwukwu Feter Waterside! Up wike. Damn that squint eyed, drug sniffing, odour mouthed barstad called Thiefnubhu. Damn APC! Doom to alla dem! And doom to that animal called Demdem on Nairaland, together with the beasts called Omenka, egift, Obiageli and the tramp called Berem! Doom to all the faggotss and inane fools celebrating the terrorist APC! Mark my words today; this incoming government must be toppled in a military coup or the cow rearer will fall out with the drug baron on Bourdilon Street. Fork all you Amala eating oil soup lovers. Fork Oba Akiolu the senile basttad. Idiotz. Devil will visit ya'all one by one with unremitting thunder strikes. You willl not see good. Quote me and die instantly.
Oponu agbalagba.

1 Like

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Demdem(m): 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
stanech:

make APC leave rivers. o other wise I dey come for them

APC has come to stay for good and in the next dispensation, expect them to become stronger and stronger by the day.
Let me illustrate how this may happen.
Depending on how many ministers Buhari wants from rivers, Amaechi input will be considered not wike.
Board of fg agencies from the zone, Amaechi's input considered.
NDDC, another fat cow of pdp cohorts, still Amaechi's input.
Business men from region who wants favour from fg, amaechi is the man to go to.
As revenues goes to wike from fg, amaechi knows the figures, icpc and efcc are at standby. Etc.
All these people surely are apc members from the region, who will in turn torment the current status quo with their newly found wealth and federal might.
I see pdp depreciating or at best stagnant while apc getting stronger.
The nearest future is theirs.

8 Likes

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by stanech: 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
solreb:

Then PDP, PEJ and Wike should allow a free and fair election to take place as we have had in SW, Edo androgen North.

see how you refused to mention south east. APC is the devil here and should not be allowed to have its way this time it was the same thing they did in akwaibom causing violence to delay election whip. uneccesary sentiments.

make una take time Ooo APC take ya time make una carry other States but leave our rivers for us oo
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
Abeg where is dat "is ds an election!?" guy?

I hope dem never cellotape him mouth with bullet?
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by tunlasky: 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
Symphony007:
When does international observers become APC members?
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by nasoeb: 11:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
Why is apc like this, suddenly they just realised that "no election held" just when they knew they've lost out.

In Bonny LGA ward 7, after picking up the materials enroute to the head office of ward 7 (one of the villages) one of the apc chieftain seized the materials through the help of the viking cult guys they imported to cause mayhem, saying that "his oga asked him to hold onto the materials that there will be no elections. It was after we got the info in our village and called the army which took boat to the village did they released it.

Getting to the village, five of the apc guys impersonated five different parties as their agents so that they will refused to sign the result giving it credence that 5 out of 6 parties does not accept the result of the elections.
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by omenka(m): 11:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
grandlexuz:

You sound sick. Very sick! Do you have night fevers? Do you sweat at night? Do you hear voices?
All the dude wants is just a hug. grin
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Demdem(m): 11:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
stanech:

exactly they should go to court but no cancellation otherwise we go spoil the whole thing for bokhari

Whether through court or inec, if they deem fit to do such, they can go ahead. No yawa.

1 Like

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by stanech: 11:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
Demdem:

APC has come to stay for good and in the next dispensation, expect them to become stronger and stronger by the day.
Let me illustrate how this may happen.
Depending on how many ministers Buhari wants from rivers, Amaechi input will be considered not wike.
Board of fg agencies from the zone, Amaechi's input considered.
NDDC, another fat cow of pdp cohorts, still Amaechi's input.
Business men from region who wants favour from fg, amaechi is the man to go to.
As revenues goes to wike from fg, amaechi knows the figures, icpc and efcc are at standby. Etc.
All these people surely are apc members from the region, who will in turn torment the current status quo with their newly found wealth and federal might.
I see pdp depreciating or at best stagnant while apc getting stronger.
The nearest future is theirs.

I don't care about that we just need our man at the govs seat
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by Locapito(m): 11:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
deletrue:
You are wrong. The militants who took over from these people you are calling will be more deadly. There is nothing as painful as the results of this elections. President, VP, all from opposite where the oil is produced. Are you in your senses expecting the people in rivers, Ikwa, Delta etc to dance because Buhari has won election? No way. What has happened is worth dying for. No two ways about that.
go ahead and start it but, make sure u re at the war front. You guys just feel that u can threatling Nigeria with those ragtagged touts called militants? You re no more dealing with fisherman again, u re dealing now with an ARMY GENERAL with a lot of experience. I bet u, nothing will survive from those creek if they start anything.

2 Likes

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections by kingmekus(m): 11:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
Riodiao:
YOU THINK OUR MILITANTS GO GREE. BIA COME AND START GOING. ELECTIONS IS OVER. JEGA IF YOU REALLY GET MIND. I DARE YOU CANCEL AM , THEN WE WILL KNOW IF I966 0R 1968 0R 1969 OR 2015 IS THE GREATEST BLOOD BATH IN NIGERIA HISTORY. IF YOU CANCEL IT THEN BUHARI SHOULD BE READY TO FORGET ASO ROCK. WEVE ALLOWED BUHARI FOR THE SAKE OF UNITY, WE ARE NOT STUPID, LET SLEEPING DOG LIE
who buy phone for this minoryou better keep shut before Amadioha fires your left balls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Soldiers Clear Gutter & Roads In Lagos To Ease Traffic (Photos) / Governors Wike And Umahi Clash Over Buhari - The Nation / Henry Chukwumakpa Arrested Over Burnt Orji Police Station In Imo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.