Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Abia Governorship Election Result Stalemated - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Governorship Election Result Stalemated (45748 Views)

Malami Speaks On Abia Governorship, Asks Parties To Await Decision Of Courts / Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment / Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Governorship Election Result Stalemated by forkadict(m): 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
Well I'm not from Abia tho but I've been to Aba on visits a number of times in the past 6years and I must confess that TA Orji is a FAILURE! Very bad and hardly motorable roads particularly in the rainy season, dirty metropolis, high crime rate (in fact it took the FG intervention before kidnapping which was almost legalised at the time could be tackled)

Orji is a typical PDP tout who was fortunate enough to be elected as governor. He won the election from prison. LOL. And Abians expect him to perform magic LOL. The level of lawlessness, impunity and cavalier conduct they exhibit while they are in office and the delusional sense of assurance that they don't owe their subjects nothing and that they are not responsible to them in any way IRKS me to high heavens.

In my humble opinion, I really wish Abians give Otti a chance...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Governorship Election Result Stalemated by Williamso(m): 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
400billionman:
Abians cannot vote for T.A. that man rigs with impunity.

Imagine PDP 42,000 APGA 1,000. I am yet to see a classless Nigerian politician without shame who with all the bad names he is called, he still rigged himself into senate and gave GEJ only 300,000 votes in the presidential elections.

I understand your disdain, but I think you people (forgive my generalization, I mean PDP SE supporters) deserve a healthy dose of your medicine. When APC cries fowl (sometimes legitimately), y'all are too quick to label them sore losers.
If you can dish it, you must have the balls to eat it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Governorship Election Result Stalemated by nwadiuko1(m): 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
lalasticlala:

Yeah . first time oo. Bcs this one has to do with my immediate state. I despise the activities of the incumbent and his cohorts, I can't hide that one. Lol
bros so u be my bros sef
Re: Abia Governorship Election Result Stalemated by omenka(m): 11:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
lalasticlala:

Who sent him? Didn't you hear about the controversy surrounding his election?
Lol. First time I'd see you sounding a bit vexed.

Well, I hope the mandate is returned to the rightful owner.

So help us God.
Re: Abia Governorship Election Result Stalemated by nwadiuko1(m): 11:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
chiobysyk:
after Alex had bribed Inec abia state with 300m what do you expect. but many youths here will open their mouth to spew trash. God punish you people. apga my foot
tell them make dem hear....dy just come here and say whatever they want......majority of people voted for okezie....well I blame pdp for all this bad name......but it doesn't hide the fact that okezie victor ikpeazu is the next governor of Abia state and he will deliver....cos a good man is always a good man no matter where he is

1 Like

Re: Abia Governorship Election Result Stalemated by lalasticlala(m): 11:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
omenka:
Lol. First time I'd see you sounding a bit vexed.

Well, I hope the mandate is returned to the rightful owner.

So help us God.

Lol. Don't mind me. Not really. Vexed oo. Just saying...
Re: Abia Governorship Election Result Stalemated by babestella: 11:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
[size=24pt]Ochendo must go[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Governorship Election Result Stalemated by omenka(m): 11:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
lalasticlala:

Alright bro. Best wishes.
Re: Abia Governorship Election Result Stalemated by dallyemmy: 11:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
Robbery!!! Robbing people of their mandates!!! This evil has to stop!!!
Blackchampion:
Same way PDP thugs attacked d ward wia i worked and carted away with Ballot boxes, including dat of my unit. Unfortunately 4 dem we hav written results b4 d came hence d cudn't get our results n card reader cos i gav dem to d APO 1 n sent him out immediately after announcing d results.
Finally, God saved me wen d accosted me n i dropped d ballot box 4 dem n ran 4 my dear life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Governorship Election Result Stalemated by Ratebuster(m): 11:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
Super1759:
Dear Jega,
I am writing this directly to you and only you. I have applauded your sincerity over time but I will be disappointed if the cry of the masses from Abia state will be swept underground under your look.I am begging you,I am appealing for you to do what you did for Rocha's last 4yrs and he won PDP. We need a rerun at most in those centers. Sir,please come and supervise with battalions of soldiers. Abia state is like a slave yard and have been pocketed by those PDP thief's.Sir,I trust that you won't let the masses down.
Thank you and God bless

I have never seen brainless people as Ngwas...see as TA orji set trap for them and they are all shouting he is our brother....blabla...abaribe who was deputy before, what did he do? All the ngwa top politicians, what are they doing? Fooooooolssss
you are the most daft being I have ever come across .
Re: Abia Governorship Election Result Stalemated by meforyou1(m): 11:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rawani:
This impunity should not be allowed to stand. People cannot continue to profit from lawlessness.

Yea. Imo election too
Re: Abia Governorship Election Result Stalemated by hardywaltz(m): 11:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
solreb:

Nice analysis. I did a similar analysis for all zones. It is only in SS and SE zones that you record similar trend as rivers while north, Edo and south west follow Jason's All PDP supporters know the truth. But they are living in self denial.
Please can we see it..
Re: Abia Governorship Election Result Stalemated by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
Williamso:

I understand your disdain, but I think you people (forgive my generalization, I mean PDP SE supporters) deserve a healthy dose of your medicine. When APC cries fowl (sometimes legitimately), y'all are too quick to label them sore losers.

You guys do not know what is at stake. It is not about pdp but about TA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Governorship Election Result Stalemated by toprealman: 11:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
The story in osisioma is that APGA won the house of assembly seat even without fielding a candidate. That shows how Abians abhor anything PDP!
Well done APGA for job well done in Aba North. Fcku that incumbent PDP slut that lost....hahahahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Governorship Election Result Stalemated by Rawani: 11:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
meforyou1:
Yea. Imo election too

Yes. The results have already been declared inconclusive as a result of spotted irregularities.

1 Like

Re: Abia Governorship Election Result Stalemated by Phinagold(f): 11:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
Abia people has made the right choice.
Re: Abia Governorship Election Result Stalemated by MRUNN(m): 11:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
I have never seen brainless people as Ngwas...see as TA orji set trap for them and they are all shouting he is our brother....blabla...abaribe who was deputy before, what did he do? All the ngwa top politicians, what are they doing? Fooooooolssss.

Your papa, mama & genaration nah fool.
Re: Abia Governorship Election Result Stalemated by Chris95(m): 11:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
Dis stupid Governor is doin all within his power 2 Make dis Election go in his favour. Abians dnt need any Stooge. Let d pple's Vote Count!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Governorship Election Result Stalemated by donklens: 11:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
Re: Abia Governorship Election Result Stalemated by MyBaby17: 11:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
Williamso:
The alliance between the Ibos and PDP is a match made in heaven. Abia should continue to enjoy PDP, T.A. Orji and his products; afterall they voted for him (senate) and his wife (Reps). His stooge should be no different when it comes to gubernatorial (and I believe his son will win in the state house)...
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
must u say what u dont know. Who told u that abians voted for him. He bribed his way, even at that the case has not been resolved it is till on ground

1 Like

Re: Abia Governorship Election Result Stalemated by Williamso(m): 11:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
jusRadical:
You guys do not know what is at stake. It is not about pdp but about TA.
The sooner you realize it is as much a PDP problem as it is a TA problem, the better, because only then will a solution arrive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Governorship Election Result Stalemated by Demdem(m): 12:00am On Apr 13, 2015
lalasticlala:

Interesting to note that u are also ibo.
Re: Abia Governorship Election Result Stalemated by iambuba(m): 12:01am On Apr 13, 2015
Cant dis ppl stop being desperados?
Re: Abia Governorship Election Result Stalemated by Williamso(m): 12:02am On Apr 13, 2015
MyBaby17:
must u say what u dont know. Who told u that abians voted for him. He bribed his way, even at that the case has not been resolved it is till on ground

See my earlier post on this thread
Williamso:
Re: Abia Governorship Election Result Stalemated by Demdem(m): 12:03am On Apr 13, 2015
babestella:
[size=24pt]Ochendo must go[/size]

Yes, he is going to the Senate. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Governorship Election Result Stalemated by MyBaby17: 12:16am On Apr 13, 2015
nwadiuko1:
tell them make dem hear....dy just come here and say whatever they want......majority of people voted for okezie....well I blame pdp for all this bad name......but it doesn't hide the fact that okezie victor ikpeazu is the next governor of Abia state and he will deliver....cos a good man is always a good man no matter where he is
Both of u are fools. I dont know what to qualify u with. Let them allow people's vote to count let see what happens. FOOLS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Governorship Election Result Stalemated by nwadiuko1(m): 12:26am On Apr 13, 2015
MyBaby17:
Both of u are fools. I dont know what to qualify u with. Let them allow people's vote to count let see what happens. FOOLS
wiseman pls do not quote me and insult me again. thanks
Re: Abia Governorship Election Result Stalemated by ICHINONYE(m): 12:31am On Apr 13, 2015
Change Is coming to Abia notin wud stop it in Jesus name if not we wil burn down govment house, 16yrs of bad rulers in my states we don try abeg, nevaagain shud we take dis rubish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Governorship Election Result Stalemated by jlinkd78(m): 12:31am On Apr 13, 2015
MyBaby17:
Re: Abia Governorship Election Result Stalemated by nwadiuko1(m): 12:34am On Apr 13, 2015
donklens:
The Abia State governorship election has reached a stalemated following a dispute over results from the Ngwa stronghold of Okezie Ikpeazu of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

As earlier reported, Alex Otti of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) was leading in six out of the 11 local announcements declared.

The stalemate arose when APGA raised strong objections to the announcement of results from Osisioma, Obingwa and Isiala Ngwa North, leading to the Collating Officer’s decision to cancel them due to violence and electoral malpractice.

This, however, did not go down well with the PDP, which insisted on the acceptance of the results but with the cancellation of specific polling units where there was confirmed violence and ballot box snatching.

After a visit to the office of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) by Governor Theodore Orji, the Collating Officer reversed his decision and announced that the Ngwa results would be announced but with cancellation of 29 polling units where troubled was recorded. Thereafter, the Osisioma result was announced and was won by Ikpeazu, thus giving him the majority votes.

APGA, however, strongly resisted attempts to proceed with results from Obingwa and Isiala Ngwa North.

Apart from these two, results from three other local governments are still pending.
thank you for presenting this comprehensively.....some ppl that are not even in Abia are misinforming the people........I can't imagine what would happen if those 3 local government results were cancelled.
Re: Abia Governorship Election Result Stalemated by ernecy(m): 12:36am On Apr 13, 2015
Williamso:
The alliance between the Ibos and PDP is a match made in heaven. Abia should continue to enjoy PDP, T.A. Orji and his products; afterall they voted for him (senate) and his wife (Reps). His stooge should be no different when it comes to gubernatorial (and I believe his son will win in the state house)...
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
nobody voted for him, he rigged his way to the senate, but this his stooge own no go work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Governorship Election Result Stalemated by jlinkd78(m): 12:37am On Apr 13, 2015
I think we need to sustain this momemtum and ensure Inec does d needful if not we might all loose to T.A Orji magic. No breathing space till Inec national takes a final decision. Learnt Imo result also inconclusive

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Storms Ogun For ‘operation 40-40’ - / Femi Fani-Kayode After EFCC Granted Him Bail Today (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.