Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria (69964 Views)

Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals / Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari / Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Brugo(m): 11:12am On Apr 13, 2015
legalbynature:

Lekki Conservation Centre. Immediately after Chevron Roundabout if you are coming from the mainland.

Thanks.
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by femi4: 11:17am On Apr 13, 2015
godsveryown:
Beautiful, its gud news dat d woman's place is no longer described as d kitchen
Its now left for them to make it count
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by blesoh(f): 11:20am On Apr 13, 2015
Etumgbe:
Fine women don finish for Ogun state abi?
abeg i no wan laff oh.
Wen i saw d pix i knew smone will b bold to spill d milk lol
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by fujirice: 11:22am On Apr 13, 2015
SpeedyConnect:

Is this the same Ezeilo of WACOL?
Yes. She's a barrister.
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by godsveryown(f): 11:26am On Apr 13, 2015
Bloggz74:

Good one from southwest,southeast and southsouth.
Now why can't our supporter of APC brothers follow the trend and do same in the northern part of Nigeria?
haven't u heard of d new taraba governor?
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by godsveryown(f): 11:32am On Apr 13, 2015
stingbreed:

Look well o,,, these women ain't kids..... They already have grown up children,, they have paid their dues..... Don't be decieved
even if dey have its a starting point 4 women in dis country and talking of age don't we have a 72year old president elect?age don't matter as long as dey are able to deliver and do wat dey are der 4
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 13, 2015
Etumgbe:
Fine women don finish for Ogun state abi?
grin
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by holaab(m): 11:45am On Apr 13, 2015
This is not new about having female as deputy gov. Fashola,aregbeshola,oyinlola these governors all have female as. Their deputy gov.
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 13, 2015
^ is it possible that there is no fine woman in ogun state and jolaade is from abeokuta, ogun state?
you people are children. you are excused for ignorance because you do not have enough experience to know the truth, yet.
your thinking is almost as bad as the person who said lagos in the chaos before the civil war saw every non dark skinned person as non yorubas. this is an absurd statement.

by the way beauty is in the eyes of the beholder of the beauty.
i know a man who thinks indian women are the most beautiful. you can tell this black guy to marry a black woman in spite of the abundance of beautiful black women.

i saw oduah as pretty because of her strength and a woman told me it diezie is prettier. what i saw in oduah i couldn't see in diezie. so ogun state where my blood is from have tons and tons of fine women. and the winners of pageants are not always the finest of them all.
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Richiy(f): 12:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
Royal155:

With time, it will happen grin grin grin

Dream on
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
legalbynature:
It's a matter of time... On the 12th of April, 2015 Hillary Clinton openly declares her will to contest for president of U.S.A

I won't say much...

In some years time, you all would remember *Legalbynature* but that time she will be the president of Nigeria and you will know her because she will acknowledge Nairalanders in her Swearing in speech.

The Steward!
E be like say u take over doze expired drugs and d tin cum dey cos nuclear reaction in ur senses. keep on dreaming dia! no wake up from ur slumber
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by SpeedyConnect(m): 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
fujirice:

Yes. She's a barrister.

Hmmmmm
Interesting
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Thankz(f): 12:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
u wanna meet me or somfin? ...............am not yet there, buh am not where i used to be.............mind u i only commented abt looks and not wealth.
ireneidiva:

With your good looks, how far have you gone in this world?
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by moreme: 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
YES oohhhh,

Go Women Goooooo
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
gerrardomendes:

They've never had one grin grin grin grin
mumu
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Chiaka(f): 1:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
Royal155:
It has been indeed a regime where women take active roles in Nigeria's government, unlike what it used to be before. These women has really distinguished themselves well in their various field of endeavors, and now they've got to dine with elders. #winks.

Say a Big Congrats to them>>

1. Dr. (Mrs.) Ipalibo Banigo (Rivers State)

Mama we love you. We Voted for Wike and you. Federal government should inherit Ameachi and his 'kuku boy' for all we care!

1 Like

Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
For more gists: visit www.naijaonlinegists.com

Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by MAYOWAAK: 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Women are going places especially state like Anambra always first in women empowerment, first female deputy governor, first female governor and currently two female senators.

Can you cease distorting history.As far back as 1989/1990 in Lagos State during the military era,there was a female deputy governor in the person of Alhaja Lateefat Okunu.In 1999,at the onset of the 4th republic,Mrs Kofoworola Akerele Bucknor "womanned" the deputy governor's office in Lagos State.
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Orunto: 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
Congrats Ladies and Nigeria. Who says 2019 is not worth waiting for, for a Queen-President? And see the spread: 1 in the Northeast, 2 from the southwest, 1 from the se and 1 from the ss. I hope my Igbo compatriots now know that Yorubas make more qualitative history and that Eko is not for Okoros, Okeres etc. Yorubas can tolerate Mbadiwe, 'cos, they will read it till they turn it to shreads, Azikiwe, Igi-iwe for Awo to plant and havest but Okorocha, from Chad is alien to Nigeria and that is why he is behaving very funny.
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by ireneidiva(f): 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
Thankz:
u wanna meet me or somfin? ...............am not yet there, buh am not where i used to be.............mind u i only commented abt looks and not wealth.
We are talking about achievement not wealth. And no, you are the last person on earth I want to meet.
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Bloggz74(m): 5:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
godsveryown:
haven't u heard of d new taraba governor?

Dreamer

Tune ur radio again maybe u got radio chad earlier!

Lols
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Badguytinz(m): 5:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nigeria as a whole, 170 million people, only 4 female deputy governors ... smh
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by knowledge4(m): 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
godsveryown:
Beautiful, its gud news dat d woman's place is no longer described as d kitchen

You mean they will no longer cook in the kitchen for their families or what do you mean?
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by SenatorJames(m): 9:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
I pray all these young ladies learn from these women, for them to know that Its possible to make it in life irrespective of your gender.
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by FrankOguns(m): 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
Adebule na Tinubu sister?
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by babajero(m): 1:07am On Apr 15, 2015
These women have president jonathan to thank for this because he is the only president who have given women relevance in nigerian politics, well I see all of them fading away once buhari takes position because northerners don't regard women as anything, they only see them as reproduction machine.
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by merengue: 9:35am On Apr 24, 2015
I am hopeful that they will have important roles to play, not just women affairs and so on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Poses In His Mansion With Tea & Bread, Calls On Nigerians To Yab Him / Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State / Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.