Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria (69963 Views)

Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals / Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari / Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by passionate88: 8:25am On Apr 13, 2015
Thankz:
this is why my friends say Nigerian women are not good-looking...........the beautiful ones are never in the spotlight, not even in our movies, SMH........these women here really do not have good looks @all.......................though not a criteria anyways.
Checked your dp, you aren't good looking either.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by SpeedyConnect(m): 8:40am On Apr 13, 2015
Pavore9:
No, it is Dr. Barrister Joy Ezeilo.
Joy is the founder of the NGO, WACOL.
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by ibedun: 8:44am On Apr 13, 2015
Kai! See that Igbo woman o! You go sabi dem before someone tell you. I am going to set up a nutrition business in the east, Igbo women need it.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 13, 2015
ibedun:
Kai! See that Igbo woman o! You go sabi dem before someone tell you. I am going to set up a nutrition business in the east, Igbo women need it.
Hahahaha! onye ala
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 13, 2015
that ogun state woman tho!!!
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:57am On Apr 13, 2015
agarawu23:
till we get a female president
keep hoping like "HOPE political party"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by redcliff: 9:57am On Apr 13, 2015
I really am not a fan of women in government because they have proved over time that they are better mismanagers of office than their male counterparts
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 13, 2015
Thankz:
this is why my friends say Nigerian women are not good-looking...........the beautiful ones are never in the spotlight, not even in our movies, SMH........these women here really do not have good looks @all.......................though not a criteria anyways.

Yes.,,shake that head well
Maybe you can shake some sense and class into it
You need it
Lawd.
(Throws a shoe at her! angry)

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 13, 2015
Nice, lets give more opportunities to the women folks they are good home managers and l know they will translate that to good governance.... wink
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 13, 2015
winkAfter the first female pope
kazmanbanjoko:
keep hoping like "HOPE political party"
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 13, 2015
Congrat to them

1 Like

Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 13, 2015
It's a matter of time... On the 12th of April, 2015 Hillary Clinton openly declares her will to contest for president of U.S.A

I won't say much...

In some years time, you all would remember *Legalbynature* but that time she will be the president of Nigeria and you will know her because she will acknowledge Nairalanders in her Swearing in speech.

The Steward!

3 Likes

Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Damikevin(m): 10:02am On Apr 13, 2015
Responsibility on their shoulders. How they serve as Deputy governors will determine if a female gov or president is possible in our male dominated society.
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Misogynist2014(m): 10:02am On Apr 13, 2015
Only the first is presentable.
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by missionmex(m): 10:02am On Apr 13, 2015
Etumgbe:
Fine women don finish for Ogun state abi?
LOL grin if na fine dem dey folloW na my girlfriend for be nigerian president na. wink

1 Like

Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by emmabest2000(m): 10:03am On Apr 13, 2015
agarawu23:
only in ur dream tongue

3 Likes

Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by cooluc(f): 10:03am On Apr 13, 2015
Not bad
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Misogynist2014(m): 10:04am On Apr 13, 2015
legalbynature:
It's a matter of time... On the 12th of April, 2015 Hillary Clinton openly declares her will to contest for president of U.S.A

I won't say much...

In some years time, you all would remember *Legalbynature* but that time she will be the president of Nigeria and you will know her because she will acknowledge Nairalanders in her Swearing in speech.

The Steward!
I'll be your First Man. grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by kodlins(f): 10:04am On Apr 13, 2015
[quote author=SpeedyConnect post=32662210]
Is this the same Ezeilo of WACOL?[/quote
.same oh.
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Wizlove(m): 10:04am On Apr 13, 2015
Wike sabi better thing sha. The rivers woman fine wella.
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Misogynist2014(m): 10:05am On Apr 13, 2015
Thankz:
Abi o. Ugly chicks. grin
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by yim(f): 10:06am On Apr 13, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Women are going places especially state like Anambra always first in women empowerment, first female deputy governor, first female governor and currently two female senators.
That's good
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 13, 2015
These women should be governors in their own right. They seem capable
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Misogynist2014(m): 10:08am On Apr 13, 2015
passionate88:
Checked your dp, you aren't good looking either.
What then does a beautiful woman look like?
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by jaykaylegend(m): 10:09am On Apr 13, 2015
agarawu23:
but am scared of female presido if i hear names like madueke and d.....lipsrsealed
even US have not gotten a female president
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Touchforfree(m): 10:11am On Apr 13, 2015
agarawu23:
but am scared of female presido if i hear names like madueke and d.....lipsrsealed

But we have female governor in Taraba State now (APC).

Gradually they'll get there......
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by KelvinC1(m): 10:11am On Apr 13, 2015
I love this..
I'm happy for my MOTHER too..
#ADOYII
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Misogynist2014(m): 10:11am On Apr 13, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
Just hoping they will be good ambassadors like late Akunyili and not dim the hope of women jn politics like Etteh,Diezani and Oduah.

Women are naturally detailed and could be less greedy in accumulating wealth. Hoping they bring that to bear in their new offices
Like Brazil's President?
Re: Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria by Gracyel(f): 10:15am On Apr 13, 2015
gerrardomendes:

They've never had one grin grin grin grin
I strongly disagree jor!....My mom is very beautiful and she's from Ogun state. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Poses In His Mansion With Tea & Bread, Calls On Nigerians To Yab Him / Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State / Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.