Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last (2102 Views)

Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. / Why Do Good Girls Finish Last? / Do Nice Guys Finish Last For Nigerian Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last by onemorepls(m): 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
It almost seems like most men fall into either the bad or nice guy category.
In my opinion, the ideal man is neither,but walks that fine line between the two while some women say they want a nice guy,they usually end up dating bad boys here's why

1,Their personalities dont seen true. Nice guys are too nice,they are busy being nice instead of being real and women instinctually dont trust that. Bad boys keep it real. Nice guys dont want to upset the apple cart.
2,They dont have self respect. No one respects a doormat. Nice guys dont set boundaries or make any real demands. A bad boy doesn't let a woman walk all over him or control him, women cant respect a man they can control. No respect equals no attraction.
3,They're so predicitable,which is just boring. Most people lead boring predicitable lives, so they're attracted to people who are exciting and a bit unpredictable. Bad guys are always a challenge. Nice guys are never a challenge, predictable plus no excitement equals boring.

4,The sex isn't as mind bowing. Women fills a nice guy wont be good in bed. They sometimes like to be manhandled and think a nice guy wont be able to take control and get the job done. A bad boy comes across as being abel to deliver,even though that may not always be the case.
5,Bad boys are tottally sexy.Have you seen a bad boy who wasn't hot? I'm sure there are few,but they wouldn't be abel to get away with half the stuff they do if they didn't look so hot.
6,They aren't as charming. Nice guys don't always know what to say and sometimes at a ross for words. Bad boys can be very charming and knows what women want to hear. However they eventually switch over to being selfish. By the time they reveal their true colors, the woman has fellen for them and has a hard time letting go.
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last by Welrez(m): 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
They are often too boring!
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last by Eeser: 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
Really? At least now we know
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
BEING NICE IS BEST....

TEAMnice....
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last by RobinHez(m): 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
Ok Next?
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last by Gurgle(f): 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
OP please could you split this into paragraphs, its difficult to read

Otherwise yeah I m guilty of this. Its strange, there is a particular TV series I usually watch and one of the actors, who is quite handsome, plays a very very bad guy, an arrogant womanizer, morally bankrupt in almost every way

I really really liked him. I mean I REALLY liked him

But when I watch interviews with the actual actor, who is quite a nice guy and didn't have all the same arrogant swagger and mannerisms, I wasn't attracted to him at all, even with the looks. In fact I don't really like watching him unless he's in the show

So I guess I just have to be careful in future. Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
When am being nice i'm not doing it for the woman or people to praise me but i'm being nice becus there is a BOSS up there that sees all the works of men and rewards every one according to his work.I'm confident that i wil get my reward

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last by buzquet(m): 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
Dnt brand dem as nice guys, bt MUMUS!
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
buzquet:
So if u help ur brother pay his fee u be mumu?
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
buzquet:
Or are u just looking at the topic at one angle(being nice to girls)
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last by Cutehector(m): 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
Being nice isn't bad... People get confused between nice and coward... Well for me, I cnt stop being mysef, I dnt care if u like me or not.. As long as d lord blesses me for my virtues, to hell with wat u think.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last by buzquet(m): 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
2people:
Or are u just looking at the topic at one angle(being nice to girls)
is my brother a gal? Afterall I can go any length for my broda
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last by Sandydayz(f): 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gurgle:
OP please could you split this into paragraphs, its difficult to read

Otherwise yeah I m guilty of this. Its strange, there is a particular TV series I usually watch and one of the actors, who is quite handsome, plays a very very bad guy, an arrogant womanizer, morally bankrupt in almost every way

I really really liked him. I mean I REALLY liked him

But when I watch interviews with the actual actor, who is quite a nice guy and didn't have all the same arrogant swagger and mannerisms, I wasn't attracted to him at all, even with the looks. In fact I don't really like watching him unless he's in the show

So I guess I just have to be careful in future.
Hmmm
undecided This one is strange ooo grin
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last by Gurgle(f): 4:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sandydayz:

undecided This one is strange ooo grin

If youre talking about me, please leave me o embarassed grin lol its not my fault

If youre talking about the situation, yes its very strange. I think I just like mean guys

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gurgle:

So I guess I just have to be careful in future. Hmmm
Please don't be, let life pass through you first.
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last by Gurgle(f): 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
blublahd:

Please don't be, let life pass through you first.

What does that mean
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last by Sandydayz(f): 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gurgle:

If youre talking about me, please leave me o embarassed grin lol its not my fault

If youre talking about the situation, yes its very strange. I think I just like mean guys
Hhahahaahhah Totally understandable wink
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gurgle:

What does that mean
When you figure out why bad is bad, you know what it means.
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last by Gurgle(f): 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
blublahd:

When you figure out why bad is bad, you know what it means.

I already have, that's why I said I need to be more careful
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gurgle:

I already have, that's why I said I need to be more careful
No you don't, you only 'think' you do.
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last by Gurgle(f): 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
blublahd:

No you don't, you only 'think' you do.

Lol, Mister

you don't know anything about my life or what I may or may not have passed through
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last by therealdeal10: 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
I'm nice guy
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last by therealdeal10: 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
I'm a nice guy
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol, Mister

you don't know anything about my life or what I may or may not have passed through
Young girl, out of the abundance of the heart comes from the mouth.
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last by Gurgle(f): 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
blublahd:

Young girl, out of the abundance of the heart comes from the mouth.

Ok Sir. Noted
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last by wordbank(m): 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
Bad guys are fun
We don't need a stage to be a stand up guy
Adventurous is the genre of play (everything goes)

#cockiness
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok Sir. Noted
One is not careful of a thing if you no longer tempted by it.
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last by Adaeze003(f): 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
2people:
When am being nice i'm not doing it for the woman or people to praise me but i'm being nice becus there is a BOSS up there that sees all the works of men and rewards every one according to his work.I'm confident that i wil get my reward

This!!!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last by onemorepls(m): 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
2people:
my broder you're missing it, i'm not saying you shouldn't be nice to people, no that's not what i mean. I'm saying when it comes to romance most women will take your niceness as a mugu so dear bad nigga is better

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last by Gurgle(f): 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
blublahd:

One is not careful of a thing if you no longer tempted by it.

Yeah that's true. But what do you suggest I do about it
Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sure, I support being nice too. When I see a girl misbehave I just said to myself, let her go, she doesn't deserve my "niceness"

But I also feel too happy when she realises she made a mistake and comes to say she's sorry. I remember a girl my friend was dating sometime ago, one day we went to visit her and she got angry and poured a full basin of water on my friend and I.

Said we should get out, because she day date yahoo boy that time.
But trust karma, after the yahoo boy shine her Congo, dump am, she remember my friend, na em I call my friend say make we no gree make ma padi marry that girl

Today my friend married an 18 year old girl from Russia, and even has a good job there in Moscow, but even tho we haven't seen the both of them (my friend and his Russian wife) for a long time now, I can tell happiness from the pic they upload everyday on Facebook
The other girl has been looking for ways to call my friend back, no way, that prayer, even God no go answer am, because she was wicked.
It's well.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last by onemorepls(m): 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
therealdeal10:
I'm nice guy
How nice are you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is A Prostitute? ??? / Should I Forgive Him? / 4 Tips To Tug At Her Heartstrings And Make Her Go To Bed Thinking Of YOU!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.