Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official (57950 Views)

Supreme Court Strikes Out Sheriff's Motion, Rules In Favour Of Makarfi's Faction / Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures / Kogi: Tribunal Admits Wada’s Expert Report, Dismisses APC, Inec’s Objection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Omotayor123(f): 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
I smell lies
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Omotayor123(f): 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
How are we sure you are not forced to say what we just read
Politicians though!!

1 Like

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by ib2015: 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
Tired of all this back and forth accusations and counter accusations! Please someone should conceed defeat and let us get on with our lives.
Both parties are filled with theives and people who dont give a hoot about you or your welfare.
Poo politics.

1 Like

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by trappatoni(m): 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
Kentrasso:
How were u forced? At gun point?
I dislike when people don't take responsibility for their actions.
After collecting bribe you start crying foul
beats my imagination oo. After collecting Egunje from both sides only for her to result to forming saint before us. These are the kind of people I fear most in life.
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by holyokoto(m): 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
PDP has exhausted all their LIES, is too late RIP PDP

1 Like

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Popemax(m): 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
People keep saying Emeka ihidioha can not win hin unit bt he cleared mbaise.....all d work Rochas did in his first tenure has collapsed...fake roads everywhere...come to owerri world bank u will weep...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Babzyto(m): 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by SeverusSnape(m): 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
ollah1:

You can't compare that to this. Regarding that, buhari is their own(tribe and religion) while Jonathan isn't in anyway. In Omo state, Rochas is a native likewise his contestant but Rochas has proved to be worthy of the seat, jst cos he isn't in a party they like so they have turn against him. They shld know that if it turns the other way round, no one will suffer it with them cos it's a state thing

Imagine if Rochas was in Pdp, it will be an 100% record for him.

Vote for individual
I'm not talking about what is happening in Imo, I'm talking of the north, They voted mainly based on religious sentiments and you know it, It's not as if Jonathan didn't do well for them, They just don't want a "kafir" leader.
As for Imo, Rochas may win, because of his personality not party, because they dislike APC.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by eaccyboy(m): 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
belabela:
yOU CANNOT BE FORCED TO RIG FOR APC MRS. PDP controls the police and the army as they are federal govt controlled. How exactly were you forced? You should be arrested for electoral malpractices. Na this kin woman Buhari go use do sample.
takwali wawa
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by millionaireman: 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
Long story. If there is anything fishy which needs to be redone, it is the 55000+ votes from Aboh Mbaise Lga.

Earlier, Ezinihite Mbaise Lga was given 48000+ votes - until a recount was done that reduced it a bit.

Imagine the huge design: 55000 + 48000 = 103,000+ votes. That was earlier planned for Ihedioha from just two Mbaise Lgas alone.

Walahitalahi, this two vote designs were planned to knock out Okorocha first hand - no mercy.

But Okorocha's saviour was that he was winning with wide margine in most of the Lgas. If Okorocha had not won with wide margin in most of the Lgas, by now the two "wonderful" vote counts of 55000 and 48000 from the two Mbaises must have sent Okorocha back to Ogboko, and should have made Ihedioha start to celebrate victory since yesterday, or even since Saturday night.

103000+ votes in just two LGAs, My Oh my shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
Also more importantly, PDP controls INEC
belabela:
yOU CANNOT BE FORCED TO RIG FOR APC MRS. PDP controls the police and the army as they are federal govt controlled. How exactly were you forced? You should be arrested for electoral malpractices. Na this kin woman Buhari go use do sample.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by selectedhero(m): 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
pendicle:

Saying Jonathan performed anywhere in Nigeria is like lying with both sides of your mouth.

The josites who voted APC removed the kafirs too? The Tivs who voted APC in Benue are kafirs too? The eggons who voted APC in NASARAWA are Kafirs too?

Dankwambo was returned as governor in Gombe, a state that often had Book Haram Attack too despite him being in PDP. The people voted Buhari 2 weeks ago massively but rewarded him for his service on Saturday.

I don't think Dankwambo did half of what Okorocha did in Imo but today look at the multitude of opposition against him because he belonged to an amala and ewedu party not because of his personality but his party.

Does the party he belong too remove the fact he is an Imo son

As well as i will not want to dispute your claims but it will be hypocrisy to say that Nigerian election are not always based on sentiments. tribe, region etc. Sometimes the sentiments favour a party and sometimes they don't. so no one should cry funny, that's the way life goes.

2 Likes

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
Just after u must av collected ur own national cake
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
APC sha... very funny party... their followers think blindly.. when allegations are levelled against their party they start shifting blame left and right...but if it was pdp you would have seen them calling jonathan names.... when card reader failed to accredit gej during the presidential election they were shouting gej brought signal jammers to the polling unit to discredit jega. that was so hilarious but same card reader failed to capture okorocha's finger print on saturday una no remember signal jammers abi?... APC and their seige mentality.... APC and PDP are one and same entity both rig, both share monies at polling unit.. the only thing APc does better than PDP is propaganda....

1 Like

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
belabela:
Is PDP the government in IMO state? APC thugs lacking common sense since 1999.
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by domejike(m): 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
pendicle:

Saying Jonathan performed anywhere in Nigeria is like lying with both sides of your mouth.

The josites who voted APC removed the kafirs too? The Tivs who voted APC in Benue are kafirs too? The eggons who voted APC in NASARAWA are Kafirs too?

Dankwambo was returned as governor in Gombe, a state that often had Book Haram Attack too despite him being in PDP. The people voted Buhari 2 weeks ago massively but rewarded him for his service on Saturday.

I don't think Dankwambo did half of what Okorocha did in Imo but today look at the multitude of opposition against him because he belonged to an amala and ewedu party not because of his personality but his party.

if u have not been to imo state before, it will be better u face ur front, ok?

3 Likes

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by olu77emi: 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
selectedhero:

i quite understand your point especially if you are an APC supporter but you see this "siege mentallity and hate filled idiocy" is most observable in the north where APC is dominant. staying in kano for hw long i have has shown me that even if you remove ur head and drop it in the name of hard work; the moment sentiments for one reason or the other are raised you become a gonner -overnight. honestly tell me that the north even considered Jonathan to the extent of even 15%. even after all the infrastructure
he provided there. i have traversed the north enough to confirm to you that no administration has ever done as much for the north as his. but because there had to be alignments for sentiment sake. mind you i am a northerner and was also in the north during the elections. the slogan was "remove the kafir", it did make me wonder though.

Kwankwansho of Kano Worked and he was rewarded with Senate and his candidate won, The Northerners are not ingrate as the Southerners - PGEJ neglect his source and support to the presidency and pitch his tent with the enemy hence he was booted out; have you ever consider the fact that it was the same Northerners that supported OBJ during 1999 electioneering, even when his own kinsmen hated him with passion. please respect Northerners for what and who they are
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
[size=15pt]Nigerian's pls help a student,who is in trouble.
I have been seeking help,for over one month now and it is not yet coming.
all the people that called,just disappointment.
Am sorry for bringing this kind of issue here,but I have no option than to seek help.anywere.I can get..
I don't want to go into my personal details.
that would be for anyone who ask of it but I just want to say a little about my ordeal..
I am a student of NOUN university,studyin B.s.c criminology and security studies,who has been doing well.
I am responsible for my school fees,right from primary school,cos my dad didn't see any need,giving us eduction,but deep inside me.I refused to subcribe to his ideology and I wanted the best for my family,cos our condition was terrible,"financially".
My mom had to take care of our education.7 of us.
has the first.I couldn't stand the sight of seeing her go through all does suffering.
Just to give us eduction,so I left home and started hustlin from primary 5 and I took care of my school fees right from then till I graduated from secondary,now am in the university and was doing well,until I invested all I had in an importation business which leta turned out to be a scam,now am down to zero.
My school fees is dew, for a long time now.
I don't even attend lectures and can not write exams,which ironically means,that I will have to withdraw from school.
I would have gone for student loan,but I have tried to secure a student loan before,when I got scholarship to study outside and needed money for my papers,but it was frustrating cos I have no one to stand for me.

The amount in question is,N52,000 and am ready to work for it,if necessary.
I am not saying you should dash me the money,a loan will be well appreciated and am ready to use all my school,birth,state of origin cartificate's, infact all my earthly possesion as a collactorall for the loan
Pls nigerian's. I know so many people bring fake story about such matters online,so am ready to corporate with anybody who can help verify this story.I live in abuja.

[size=15pt]please,I want to appeal to those,who called,and at the end keep posting me.
after calling and showing interest in helping,I stopped posting this article online.
what I get at the end is posting,..you are not doing any good to my situation.instead,u are worsinin it,the time I would have use to get help,is wat you are wasting. by making me to stop posting this online..
I did my best to corperate and even sent my school registration NO and study centre for
comfirmation..
I am not saying,they should dash me this money.I can work for it,just that am not fit right now to raise the the money and exam,is around the corner..
[/size]
[size=15pt]
I WILL BE VERY GREATFUL,IF ANY ONE CAN ASSIST ME WITH A LOAN INSTEAD

SOM1 QUOTED ME,QUESTIONIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THIS STORY.
IF YOU HAvE UR RESERVATIONS CONCERNIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THiS STORY.
YOU CAN MEET UP WITH ME,SO WE COULD GO,TO MY STUDY CENTRE TOGEDA FOR COMFIRMATION OR AT MY SCHOOL HEAD OFFICE,AT WUSE,HERE IN ABUJA
[/size]
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by ElFenomeno1: 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
pendicle:
Imo is PDP, Abia is PDP.

Rochas is needed in the Federal Government for better service to the Federation.

He should leave imolites to determine their fate. See Gombe, the only saving grace for Dankwambo was the fact even the blind can smell the fact he has performed.

Ihedioha will not win his polling unit in any sane society but what do we have in Imo, A governor who provided free education up to tertiary level, built schools, built roads, gave almost SS3 students notepads, imoroved health facilities across the state is even allowed to be rigged out because he belong to a party most if not all Igbos hate like a plague.

Such is the siege mentality and hated filled idiocy ravaging the south east and south south.

Okorocha should not be bothered for his experience and expertise will be appreciated in Abuja than within his myopic and ungrateful people. We have seen them behave same way in Lagos so why bother.

SPOT ON!
And i hope it doesn't consume them on all fronts!!!
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by ElFenomeno1: 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
olu77emi:

Kwankwansho of Kano Worked and he was rewarded with Senate and his candidate won, The Northerners are not ingrate as the Southerners - PGEJ neglect his source and support to the presidency and pitch his tent with the enemy hence he was booted out; have you ever consider the fact that it was the same Northerners that supported OBJ during 1999 electioneering, even when his own kinsmen hated him with passion. please respect Northerners for what and who they are

Correct. You are right.
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by veraponpo(m): 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
pendicle:

Why are people surprised at the way our Igbo people voted?

Igbo is almost the only tribe or ethnic group that has Caste System. They called some free-born and some Out-caste (Untouchable)- OSU-caste.

Igbo is almost the only tribe in Nigeria where a female child is not entitled to the inheritance of her father.

Igbo is almost the only tribe that believes it is the richest, wisest, strongest, most hardworking and most advanced, others are dirty, unwise, lazy, etc.

Igbo is the only tribe that put their reasons for failure on other parties-tribes, religious bodies, countries, ethnic groups, etc but never their own fault. They are perfect.

They will tell you Ibeto is richer than Dangote that the reason Ibeto is not recognized is because Ibeto is Igbo as if Forbes is Hausa or Yoruba. Lol

They lie so much that if you do not counter them on time they will say it repeatedly until it looks like the truth eg Sir Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu was the richest man of his time, he was the only Nigerian with the best car,he gave his car to Queen Elizabeth on her visit to Nigeria, he was richer than Nigeria, etc. Laughable assertions. They will tell you of the atrocities of Nigeria to them during the civil war as if they did not shoot a gun at all.

They will tell you why Ojukwu (secessionist leader) deserved to be given State Burial in Nigeria, why Prof Achiebe (Minister in Biafra) who refused to be called a Nigerian and rejected National Honour Twice, Acheibe died with bitterness towards Nigeria and regret of not achieving Biafra, deserved State Burial but Benjamin Adekunle who fought for Nigeria's unity should not be given State Burial. Their Senators were shouting in the hallowed chambers and I wept for Nigeria why we like deceptions and evil more than good.

They deceive themselves so much, living in utopian ideal world.

Finally, they like to reap where they did not sow and often push what they cant take from you to you, a derision that has earned they deaths and sorrow in different parts of the world.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by theV0ice: 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
jcmaiah:

Is PDP the government in IMO state? APC thugs lacking common sense since 1999.

And you think you have sense?

Is PDP also the govt in Rivers and Edo states? or you have another INEC official willing to testify that Amaechi forced her to inflate votes too?
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by amii131(f): 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
smhw dx Nairaland looks like APC get population for here see them talk trash wen their wrong, if na PDP u see them vomiting different kinda words#pls don't quote me

APC learn to accept ur mistakes also to concede defeat dunno somehw #greedy#selfish set of people.

if PDP win na rigging if APC win election was OK ##smhw pls change everywhere both in PDP and APC.

2 Likes

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by excel4us: 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2015

Does the party he belong too remove the fact he is an Imo son.LIKE IT OR NOT,NIGERIAN POLITICS CANNOT BE PLAYED ALONG ANY FORM OF SENTIMENT.WE ARE VICTIM WHILE THE POLITICIANS ARE THE ACTORS AND GLADIATORS.UP PDP.UP APGA.UP APC. GODWIN.NIGERIA MUST MOVE FOWARD

1 Like

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by scantee(m): 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
pendicle:
Imo is PDP, Abia is PDP.

Rochas is needed in the Federal Government for better service to the Federation.

He should leave imolites to determine their fate. See Gombe, the only saving grace for Dankwambo was the fact even the blind can smell the fact he has performed.

Ihedioha will not win his polling unit in any sane society but what do we have in Imo, A governor who provided free education up to tertiary level, built schools, built roads, gave almost SS3 students notepads, imoroved health facilities across the state is even allowed to be rigged out because he belong to a party most if not all Igbos hate like a plague.

Such is the siege mentality and hated filled idiocy ravaging the south east and south south.

Okorocha should not be bothered for his experience and expertise will be appreciated in Abuja than within his myopic and ungrateful people. We have seen them behave same way in Lagos so why bother.
you talk like clueless person smh

2 Likes

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by derecho(m): 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
pendicle:
Imo is PDP, Abia is PDP.

Okorocha should not be bothered for his experience and expertise will be appreciated in Abuja thpeople. We have seen them behave same way in Lagos so why bother.
Have you been to Imo? Don't become hateful because of propaganda.
An Imo friend domiciled here in Lagos was also shouting 'free education' when I further scrutinized him and he put a call thru to an aunt who said what she was told was a slash in tuition.Please verify things first.
Tnx

3 Likes

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by toyoutoyou: 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
Who cares.As long as it's going to favour reasonable indigenes of Imo state,and not just the thugs and miscreants who are meant to be kept in Kirikiri throughout their entire lifetime.
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by shady26(m): 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
pendicle:

who told you rochas is an imo son? No Imo son promises 2million naira to any imolites who convert to islam.....No imo son opens his mouth to tell igbos they are being done a favor by APC in allowing them do bussiness peacefully in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by maxy097(m): 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
scantee:
you talk like clueless person smh
Scantee you speak with a high level of intelligence, don't mind all these confused people

1 Like

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Toofan007: 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I'm not talking about what is happening in Imo, I'm talking of the north, They voted mainly based on religious sentiments and you know it, It's not as if Jonathan didn't do well for them, They just don't want a "kafir" leader.
As for Imo, Rochas may win, because of his personality not party, because they dislike APC.
this is not peculiar to the north. Unless, you are saying the people of SE and SS did not vote for Jonathan because he's one of them. One more thing, how would you explain what happened in 2011?Jonathan contested against the same Buhari, yet he won. Nigerians voted Jonathan out, yes, religious and ethnic sentiments is an issue and cannot be wished away, but to insinuate Jonathan lost JUST because he is a "kafir" is preposterous.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by micrep3030(m): 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
Then let them recount the ballot paper APC r bigger problem I promise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com / Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life" / If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.