Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,096 members, 7,828,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Can You As A Lady Marry A Police Officer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You As A Lady Marry A Police Officer (596 Views)

The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You As A Lady Marry A Police Officer by Asuokaa: 1:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
CRAZY: Can You Marry a Nigerian Police Officer ?

Ladies be sincere

asadike
Re: Can You As A Lady Marry A Police Officer by Merlissa(f): 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
No
Re: Can You As A Lady Marry A Police Officer by Asuokaa: 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
Merlissa:
No

why are they not human beings too
Re: Can You As A Lady Marry A Police Officer by asadike(f): 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
Yes. If I love him, I will journey d world with him. We have lots of graduates in d NPF and av come across lots of good police officers.
Re: Can You As A Lady Marry A Police Officer by djeezy(m): 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
There are top police officers who are graduates and are doing well.
Re: Can You As A Lady Marry A Police Officer by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nope....
Re: Can You As A Lady Marry A Police Officer by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
Just in case. . .
Meanwhile, i thought ladies find policemen hot? I guess that doesn't extend to nigeria . . .
Re: Can You As A Lady Marry A Police Officer by wisefizz(m): 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
... some ladies that drank only garri as dinner yesternyt, will be here forming posh, as if men in black uniform are not human... make i just sit down dey look undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You As A Lady Marry A Police Officer by Asuokaa: 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
All I read is funny post
Re: Can You As A Lady Marry A Police Officer by holyboss: 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
Am here to read comment and to promote awareness of my signature and the ultimate Penile enlargement product..
Re: Can You As A Lady Marry A Police Officer by Asuokaa: 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
asadike:
Yes. If I love him, I will journey d world with him. We have lots of graduates in d NPF and av come across lots of good police officers.

It is evrine on uniform u want to journey with...b4 I knw it ull travel with some words missing

(1) (Reply)

What's The Biggest Lie You Ever Told? / Science-of-happy-relationship / Please Advise Her!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.