Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom (31269 Views)

Alarm PDP Alleges Massive Looting, Sale Of Govt Property Ahead Of Amaechi’s Exit / INEC Releases Interim Report, Acknowledges Violence In Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Others / Alleged Massive Rigging In Rivers State Ward 8 Unit 6 Rumuomasi (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by calcal: 6:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
Dharniel:
if dem won congratulate nigerians, make dem do dah one, but wetin concern dem with the riggin. you pple shld face your political issues jhoor and leave us alone.

They wouldn't leave us alone until we start killing one another (war) to achieve their destructive agenda.
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by donem: 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nellybii:

I visit the embassy often Cos of my job and I see these things happening. It is a fact it is so embarrassing how far people go to get US visa. So you can't really blame them for forming boss here na
Bro its a fact i cant dispute, but u accused me of lieng down to beg for their visa, without knowing me which i countered, no luv lost man, peace.
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by millionaireman: 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
GenBuhari:
[size=13pt][b]Yet people are accusing me of accusing US of conspiracy.

What concerns America High commission on Nigerian elections?

Are the the election observers not enough?

Why is America's embassy acting like a parallel government in Nigeria?

If it is not a conspiracy that USA is too involved in our affairs, can we explain the reason why they are so involved?

Hear comes the conspiracy:

what makes you think that in a Nigeria filled with all sorts of young and very well educated people, a Buhari emerged as president?

America is simply playing to gallery of Nigerian public to fake a friendship whilst secretly conspiring to deny our president elect his mandate; so that when we are eventually disenfranchised in a few weeks time by whichever means, suspicion would be deflected from them and their stooges / agents namely the likes of: Thief Obasanjo, IBB, Danjuma, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Sambo Dasuki who are all currently falling over themselves faking support for democracy in public.

Of course there was massive rigging in Rivers state and USA secretly supported it, but that is all irrelevant. [/b]
[/size]

You know how to spin, no be small. But you spin for kindergartens.

take note: the US shall be the last to deny Buhari the presidency this time.

the us is already celebrating possible Buhari presidency in Nigeria.

it is called superpowers putting the right choices of persons in place to govern a country so as to maximize the economic interests of the superpowers.

In a Nigeria filled with young and very well educated people, a Buhari emerged as president, how far?
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by anonimi: 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
philips70:

In relation to the votes the APC got from the south and what number of underage voters that were found, please compare. Point is, if there were actually underage voters they could have voted for any of the parties since their ballot papers were not sighted. The PDP rigging machine is not domiciled in the south alone. If they contest elections in the UK they will rig massively. It's in their DNA and they are the only party that rigs an election where a free and fair contest will give them 100% votes.

The master riggers are in APC.

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2W9iuKYbFc][/url]

Uploaded on Oct 30, 2011
This is a mobile phone video of the announcement of PDP as winners of the Badagry Central Local Government Elections with over 7000 votes. LASIEC Chairman, Justice Adeyinka later announced a different result. The lady speaking in the video is the LASIEC Returning Officer for Badagry Central on Saturday 22nd October, 2011.

The same diabolic rigging happened in Edo state under Oshiomole for LGA elections. A whole comrade oh! shocked
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by Abayhormy(m): 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
MiniDee:
America should mind their business , people with double standards. They should face the killings of black people by cops in their country and leave the ones that died here in Nigeria, let's face our problems. Kano , Katsina and other northern states with underage voters were not rigged Abi. Bastards

The issue of underage voters is stupidly being tilted towards a party. Who can say they know the party the so called underage voters voted for? Couldn't they have voted for the PDP knowing PDP gathered some substantial votes from the north? Who says the PDP members in the north cannot rig elections with underage voters when they had candidates for both senate and HOR elections? What did the PDP agents in the polling units do about these voters?
& how many pictures circulated self 2,3, or 4?

Which party enjoys overwhelming support in the north in this just concluded elections? Which one was losing power in the north ? Which one was in power when people were registering for the voters cards?

Bros/sis, what PDP has done in this elections is to whip up religious and tribal tensions and intolerance. PDP started this. My GOD the Alpha and Omega will rise up and judge the enemies of humanity in this elections. I know God loves this country.
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
successhunter:

Does this make sense to you
undecided

it might not, buh not for them to condemn us.
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ha ha INEC and the Judiciary independent?

Wake up please.
akinbros:

INEC is independent OK.

If not you would say PDP controls the judiciary.

Besides if INEC was controlled by PDP then, Jega won't conduct a free and fair election. Right from the days of ACN and CPC any election won by PDP is rigged but the ones won by them is the voice of the masses.

The same US that offered Jega certificate because the person they wanted and supported won, are now condemning the same INEC because they party of thier choice have lost all the oil rich states.
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by kodlins(f): 6:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
Gbam!
akinbros:

INEC is independent OK.

If not you would say PDP controls the judiciary.

Besides if INEC was controlled by PDP then, Jega won't conduct a free and fair election. Right from the days of ACN and CPC any election won by PDP is rigged but the ones won by them is the voice of the masses.

The same US that offered Jega certificate because the person they wanted and supported won, are now condemning the same INEC because they party of thier choice have lost all the oil rich states.
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
Google : "confessions of an economic hitman" or do the search on youtube.

You would see why America would never allow Buhari to gain power.

Please wake up!
millionaireman:

it is called superpowers putting the right choices of persons in place to govern a country so as to maximize the economic interests of the superpowers.
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by calcal: 6:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
kodlins:
Gbam!

make we open our eyes, look Ukraine who put war there?
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
Samchelsea:
Rubbish.....I guess Amadioha blinded their eyes with all the irregularities that happened in the north during the presidential election. Rigging or no rigging let them leave us alone, we don't need APC in the South South and East just as the northerners don't want PDP in their place
let them leave you alone, yet you keep blaming America for keeping quiet over the Bokoharam issues. I tire for Nigerians.
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by Truckpusher(m): 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
santinoj:

Are you so daft? No one listens to America anymore? But eventually Putin listened when they screwed his economy, abi? And that in turn has screwed us and other oil producing nations!!!

This Nairaland is so full of morons these days, its unbelievable!!! Cheap internet services from GSM companies has really given a lot the chance to demonstrate their level of stupidity to the world!!!
[b]Shut your smelly trap.

Right now it's Putin that has been telling America what to do in the Middle East.

After Obama threatened Syria with crossing the red line, Assad went ahead and used the chemical weapon and America talked and talked yet Russia made it very clear that any attempt to invade Syria is a provocative action that won't go unnoticed.America deployed their Middle East fleet in the Mediterranean sea Russia did same and America did nothing only to agree to a deal of removing the chemical weapons. tongue

Russia annexed Crimea and all your almighty US could do was to resort to sanctions. grin

North Korea has been carrying out a lot of provocative actions against their Southern neighbors and all the US does is to give them more aid with a joint military exercise with the South and it all becomes all smoke with no fire

You can now see that No one takes America seriously these days.......Go figure.

Just in case you don't know - Washington is afraid that their so-called axis of evil is planning something dangerous for them and how dangerous it is they don't still get it. tongue

How about starting a war on three major different fronts in volatile regions for the US with Russia and China as allies, with Iran holding sway in the middle East ? undecided...I guess you are too dumb to see that happening.[/b]

Lest I forget: They are still begging Iran to drop their nuclear weapon program grin

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by Akiika: 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
Who says corruption is Nigeria's biggest problem? no it's not, "IGNORANCE" is. If you read what is coming off of the thought of human beings here, you'll feel like jumping into the lagoon out of irritation. smh!

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by Dindera(m): 6:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
This people grin they are very I mean always interested in all dis oil producing countries and inside d oil producing country, they focus on the oil producing states! So It's expected from them to reject it ....and I know they will never reject the ones from impoverished northern states cheesy
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by postmann: 6:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
ozoigbondu:
America and her cohorts should face front.lf they closed their eyes to the rigging that happened in Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Niger during the presidential election, then they should go and die for calling for cancellation Rivers and Akwaibom gubernatorial elections.

If they like let them cancel the elections and redo it again one million times PDP will win with a wider margin.Udom is the choice of Akwalbom and Wike the choice of Rivers
you couldnt have said it any better. The US wants Jonathan out and they've been bias . Let them leave my beloved naija alone. We dont need their interferance. Their interest in nigeria really worries me cos the US has this evil and discord anywhere she goes. please US leave my country alone!!!
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by successhunter: 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
Dharniel:

it might not, buh not for them to condemn us.

Don't you think they write reports on what they observed and not what you felt pleased you.
They're doing their work.
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by freezy(m): 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
Akiika:
Who says corruption is Nigeria's biggest problem? no it's not, "IGNORANCE" is. If you read what is coming off of the thought of human beings here, you'll feel like jumping into the lagoon out of irritation. smh!

The Ignorance and school of thoughts are un effing believable
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by Samchelsea(m): 7:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
franciskaine:
let them leave you alone, yet you keep blaming America for keeping quiet over the Bokoharam issues. I tire for Nigerians.
who needs their opinion, elections were rigged in the north and they didn't say anything about it so why should they now complain of Rivers and AKS
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by philips70(m): 7:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
anonimi:

The master riggers are in APC.

The same diabolic rigging happened in Edo state under Oshiomole for LGA elections. A whole comrade oh! shocked

Now you compare that to the confession of a boastful PDP chieftain in Delta state to his party members. If PDP's rigging videos are captured on video since 1999, 100 terabytes will not be enough to contain them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zpkPPBuSXs
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by tommiblack: 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
Anybody who complains about rigging in Rivers State is either politically naive or willfully ignorant........ from day one we all knew the Rivers Election will be about who can rig more and show force more, right from the days of Odili and Co election has never really held in Rivers State and Votes havnt really counted,it has always been about rigging and rigging........ if Nyesom Wike could rig for Amaechi,Dakuku,Magnus et al in 2011 why wunt he be able to conveniently rig for himself in 2015?? Was it not because of his rigging strength Amaechi called him the political bulldozer?? Or na from my mouth una wan hear everything? Okay! (Milanista)

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by 9jagoodman: 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
sammyj:
With this information, the aggrieved parties should just head up straight to tribunal to get their mandate back !!! cool PDP in SS and their intrigues amazes me !!!

When APC wins it is not rigged, when PDP wins it is rigged,
Sorry no access to oil money any more

You guys should grow up.
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
jaybee3:
That's an open secret now.

Makes no damn sense for them to rig when it's obvious they would have easily won.

Perhaps they rigged so as to corroborate/validate results of the presidential election

Na them sabi!

They rig to usurp APC rigging
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by Cityguy: 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
Dharniel:
if dem won congratulate nigerians, make dem do dah one, but wetin concern dem with the riggin. you pple shld face your political issues jhoor and leave us alone.
Never seen such a meddlesome country in the whole world, poke-nosing into people's affairs like they own everybody. We welcome their 'congratulations' which they say tongue-in-cheek. At least God won for us- no demand for guns and WOD they merchandise.
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by Nellybii: 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
donem:

Bro its a fact i cant dispute, but u accused me of lieng down to beg for their visa, without knowing me which i countered, no luv lost man, peace.

Peace bro we dey
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by Cityguy: 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
millionaireman:

In a Nigeria filled with young and very well educated people, a Buhari emerged as president, how far?
That's Hadley Chasism- paranoia due to reading too much of Hadley Chase's conspiracies.
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by Vision4God: 7:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
God will judge US. All der evil plans against nigeria shall backfire upon dem.
De shud face der problem and leave nigeria alone
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by SNCOQ3(m): 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
[b]Shut your smelly trap.

Right now it's Putin that has been telling America what to do in the Middle East.

After Obama threatened Syria with crossing the red line, Assad went ahead and used the chemical weapon and America talked and talked yet Russia made it very clear that any attempt to invade Syria is a provocative action that won't go unnoticed.America deployed their Middle East fleet in the Mediterranean sea Russia did same and America did nothing only to agree to a deal of removing the chemical weapons. tongue

Russia annexed Crimea and all your almighty US could do was to resort to sanctions. grin

North Korea has been carrying out a lot of provocative actions against their Southern neighbors and all the US does is to give them more aid with a joint military exercise with the South and it all becomes all smoke with no fire

You can now see that No one takes America seriously these days.......Go figure.

Just in case you don't know - Washington is afraid that their so-called axis of evil is planning something dangerous for them and how dangerous it is they don't still get it. tongue

How about starting a war on three major different fronts in volatile regions for the US with Russia and China as allies, with Iran holding sway in the middle East ? undecided...I guess you are too dumb to see that happening.[/b]

Lest I forget: They are still begging Iran to drop their nuclear weapon program grin
Obama is a foreign policy disaster- perhaps worse than Jimmy Carter. Hawkish nations have seen through his weaknesses and are taking full advantage to maximize their respective agenda.
The US needs a 'strongman' in the mould of Ronald Reagan at this time - not a 'utopian' airhead like Obama.
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by eaccyboy(m): 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
Let d idiot com to sokoto n gusau... Dey jst sit bck in d ss n ignor d north.. . Na yeye dey worry dem...
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by Truckpusher(m): 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
SNCOQ3:

Obama is a foreign policy disaster- perhaps worse than Jimmy Carter. Hawkish nations have seen through his weaknesses and are taking full advantage to maximize their respective agenda.
The US needs a 'strongman' in the mould of Ronald Reagan at this time - not an 'utopian' airhead like Obama.
Lol, This isn't about Obama's foreign policy it's about starting a senseless war in this 21st century and think you'll come out of it unscathed with an economy that is spiraling out of control - He who goes about fighting should always expect to sweat and that sweat I'm not sure that Washington is ready for it.

Go figure......

No nation takes America seriously.PERIOD.
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
It's always amusing to read the anti-USA rants on here grin

Just mention USA and they stream in like ants to sugar on the floor.

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
ozoigbondu:
America and her cohorts should face front.lf they closed their eyes to the rigging that happened in Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Niger during the presidential election, then they should go and die for calling for cancellation Rivers and Akwaibom gubernatorial elections.

If they like let them cancel the elections and redo it again one million times PDP will win with a wider margin.Udom is the choice of Akwalbom and Wike the choice of Rivers
As evil as apc..
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by igbizen(m): 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
This ppl are looking for war in naija just to ensure that their prediction come to pass. The ppl way don die don reach a beg we dont want more ppl to die Becos the result may not be different. U.S pls leave us alone. Wen these same politicians take our funds to your country, you will open Ur arms and accept them.shmm, I hate these U.S ppl die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" / I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki / Ife-Ifewara Road: Senate Hails RCCG, Asks FG’s Contractors To Refund ₦140M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.