Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom (31270 Views)

Alarm PDP Alleges Massive Looting, Sale Of Govt Property Ahead Of Amaechi’s Exit / INEC Releases Interim Report, Acknowledges Violence In Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Others / Alleged Massive Rigging In Rivers State Ward 8 Unit 6 Rumuomasi (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by Ikenna17(m): 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
ozoigbondu:
America and her cohorts should face front.lf they closed their eyes to the rigging that happened in Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Niger during the presidential election, then they should go and die for calling for cancellation Rivers and Akwaibom gubernatorial elections.

If they like let them cancel the elections and redo it again one million times PDP will win with a wider margin.Udom is the choice of Akwalbom and Wike the choice of Rivers

Thank you my brother, na you make sense pass!!!

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by Tonason: 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
Obama what is your own in Nigeria? I am very sure that you are inciting the same thing you did in Yemen, Iraqi and Libya here. May Almighty God visit you with Thunder inside White House for incitigating trouble in Nigeria. All these your statements since election here are enough to cause crisis.
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by Igwezeugo(m): 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hedybee:
The rigging in these two states is terrible. The world have seen it and are talking about it. PDP can't fool everyone. PDP doing what they know best in Akwaibom.
mr man don't be stupid,wat of kano wat of bauchi Apc supporters used hand and killed one councilor,have they called for cancellation don't worry God will do it one day we must get our independent cos we ar nt one!
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
these whitey them should fade away abeg! they should Liv our oil alone.
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by chronique(m): 8:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
Don't mind them. I was so upset to find out that 500 naira was what apc bought votes of some Lagosians for. I even overheard some women discussing at my back as I was leaving my polling unit,how apc promised them and some of their friends money if they vote for them,but eventually didn't give them after they had cast their ballot. It's so shameful how this election was conducted. And to think that the US and UK claim it is free and fair,leaves one alone with a lot to imagine.
FreeGlobe:

Well, nothing can match the rigging that produced Ambode as Lagos governor and Buhari as president but the US already commended jega
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by TI1919(m): 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
Abayhormy:

The issue of underage voters is stupidly being tilted towards a party. Who can say they know the party the so called underage voters voted for? Couldn't they have voted for the PDP knowing PDP gathered some substantial votes from the north? Who says the PDP members in the north cannot rig elections with underage voters when they had candidates for both senate and HOR elections? What did the PDP agents in the polling units do about these voters?
& how many pictures circulated self 2,3, or 4?
Which party enjoys overwhelming support in the north in this just concluded elections? Which one was losing power in the north ? Which one was in power when people were registering for the voters cards?
Bros/sis, what PDP has done in this elections is to whip up religious and tribal tensions and intolerance. PDP started this. My GOD the Alpha and Omega will rise up and judge the enemies of humanity in this elections. I know God loves this country.

I believe we have under aged in this forum probably you are one of them.
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by ahaba1: 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
How come american Government didnt comment what is happening in the north .. Wayoo bastards
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by Ensquare(m): 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
This people shld leave PDP alone na.why must they see rigging in state won by PDP alone..the gods must hear this

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by Prazmira(m): 8:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
Us' embargo' I think you guys should mind your business this time. You only saw election irregularities in Akwa ibom and Rivers. What about the underage voters in the north and other electoral frauds that took place during the presidential election.
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
jaybee3:
That's an open secret now.

Makes no damn sense for them to rig when it's obvious they would have easily won.

Perhaps they rigged so as to corroborate/validate results of the presidential election

Na them sabi!

PDP are so used to rigging that they do so even in areas they are sure of victory. Nobody in his right senses will think APC will win Rivers and Akwa Ibom, not with what the rest of the country did to their 'son' on march 28th.
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by sammyj: 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
........ cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
9jagoodman:

When APC wins it is not rigged, when PDP wins it is rigged,
Sorry no access to oil money any more

You guys should grow up.
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by hopilo: 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
US is still bent on causing crisis in Nigeria, so they will supply arms to Niger delta, secure theirs oil facilities, drill the oil in exchange for weapon and we kill ourselves in millions. Naija wise up elections are over let move on.
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by akpnat(m): 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
For those people that said Gov Ameachi bribed those observers that first called for the outright cancellation of the Rivers state election I hipe they will also say Ameachi bribrd the US also? Powerful Ameachi. My dear Governor while we wait for the tribunal pls do conduct the local govet elections and fix all your men in d council in preparation for 2019. Your boys must have somthing to do just like they treted u when they were using federal might to oppress u do same to them and build your structure. Ameachi you remain a model.
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by blezdem(m): 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
what i felt most was the number of lives that lost. The president said that no persons is worth dying in the course of electing their leaders. Non of their children went to vote, or snatch ballot boxes, but here are hungry nigerians risking their lives for political gain.
Una never see something...
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by AKPARAJA: 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
Amaechi has lost his voice and d American embassy is jpw speaking for unfortunately d court he wud have gone to is closed down.America is exposing themselves cos APC need atleast one oil state but no hope in sight.Amaechi is a sellout and has been rejected by d people.Embassy didn't see what happened in d north and shouldn't allow court to do their work
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
ozoigbondu:
America and her cohorts should face front.lf they closed their eyes to the rigging that happened in Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Niger during the presidential election, then they should go and die for calling for cancellation Rivers and Akwaibom gubernatorial elections.

If they like let them cancel the elections and redo it again one million times PDP will win with a wider margin.Udom is the choice of Akwalbom and Wike the choice of Rivers

While I agree that PDP will win Rivers and Akwa Ibom nomatter how and who conduct the election, I see no reason for comparison with what transpired in Kano, Kaduna, Katsina and other northern states. I have never seen an election this peaceful in Kano my entire life.
GMB has a 'cult' following down here, and APC did well in many states simply because of his personality.
Besides, no gunshots were heard and no deaths were recorded in those states you mentioned. No military were deployed, no journalist was barred from any collation center and am yet see or hear any PDP supporter protesting the results.
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
Seun360:
Akwa ibom and Rivers state are the 2 most corrupt states in the federation. Talking from experience.

Holyghost thunder to visit ur family if u quote me.
Am from Akwa Ibom state and we will never belong to Tinubu's dynasty and be controllers by almajiris. As for Holy Ghost fire back to sender
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
ozoigbondu:

My friend stop lying about what you obviously don't know.
The northern states you mentioned above had relatively free and fair elections, as evidenced by the lack of violence and protest but jubilation concerning the results; because ppl voted and felt their votes counted this time around as their choices emerged winners.

However, the same cannot be said for Rivers and Akwa Ibom; where clearly ppl felt disenfranchised by blatant obvious rigging.
Had there been no rigging, there would have been less evidence of reported widespread protests and violence, including several deaths, thereby marring the integrity of the elections in these southern states.

This the reality you are refusing to accept and trying to hide by lying and indirectly insinuating that the Americans were taking sides with a particular candidate/party/region.
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

My friend stop lying about what you obviously don't know.
The northern states you mentioned above had relatively free and fair elections, as evidenced by the lack of violence and protest but jubilation concerning the results; because ppl voted and felt their votes counted this time around as their choices emerged winners.

However, the same cannot be said for Rivers and Akwa Ibom; where clearly ppl felt disenfranchised by blatant obvious rigging.
Had there been no rigging, there would have been less evidence of reported widespread protests and violence, including several deaths, thereby marring the integrity of the elections in these southern states.

This the reality you are refusing to accept and trying to hide by lying and indirectly insinuating that the Americans were taking sides with a particular candidate/party/region.

Dis almajiri again!! APC wan reap where dem no sow!!
The core North are above the law naa! They do anything n get away with it while south n middle belt guys must be made to face the full wrath of the law!! How many jurnos and inter observers went to the North? Non.
Dem fear boko haram pass us, my broda
SS n SE are rugged - deadly in a calm mood!!
APC keep off!!
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by ALGAMISH: 9:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
You guys are so bitter about figures coming from the north. Leave registered voters aside your population in SS SE is not up to one 3rd of population in the north. So no matter how you rigged your election the figures can never be close to the one in the north even with your 100% registered voters participants
ProfessorPeter:
And they said nothing about the millions of under age voters in northern Nigeria. God punish them
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by toprealman: 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
Who cares?
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by edydamsel(f): 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
ok untill you answer this question: godswill rigged for udom as a pdp candidate. who rig for wike? Cus when saint apc win free and faire while devill pdp rig to win,when apc win the pdp loser congratulate and accept defeat but when pdp win apc fill like mad pple b causing violence......you can never decieve me
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by edydamsel(f): 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
ok untill you answer this question: godswill rigged for udom as a pdp candidate. who rig for wike? Cus saint apc win free and faire while devill pdp rig to win,right When apc win the pdp loser congratulate and accept defeat but when pdp win apc feel like mad pple by causing violence......you can never decieve me
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by Ifiegboria(m): 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
This US is full of double standard. Inasmuch as I do not support electoral malpractices, the rules are clearly spelt out for all elect observers to follow. They are to report to INEC and not this kind of public outcry. Do they want Nig. to be a one-party state? I think they are to meddlesome. I hope they won't hijack GMB's govt. The CHANGE is here, let the jobs start rolling in.
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by sexyjob(m): 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
LewisO:
Typing...
Making sense
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by refreshrate: 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
Chigold101:
they are talking nonsense. they are afraid that Nwike and his Akwa ibom counterpart will task their companies in these areas to take care of the communities where their oil facilities are... The should tell me where massive rigging didnt take place... why didnt they complain when even CNN beamed live coverage of under age children voting in Kano and other places on March 28th... USA hypocrites

Az in ehn overblessing go begin worry you from today cos of this. correct person!

Meanwhile make i nor talk too mush o, my passport dey their hand before dem declare me persona no grata abi how dem for take talk dat thing sef?
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by Oghenechacho(m): 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
Pple voted for Umana not APC,akwa-ibom state is a PDP state,even the unborn child is PDP by blood group...pple Just collected money from APC to chop am,and dey chop am well!!! "What's u talk about"(in iibom man's tongue) also u better get Udomesticated...amokop?
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by Oghenechacho(m): 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
America! America!! America!!! How many time I call una so? Na God I take beg una,dey una lane because una involment no dey end well,we like rigging,infact we don bcom federal Repubilc of Rigging!!(We cover Nigeria with the blood of Jesus)
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by Hedybee(f): 10:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by Yasher: 11:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
Rubbish! After their plans to have this country split failed they are now starting another fire.

So they didn't see any irregularities in other states where people were killed before, during and after the elections? Or na APC agents them be too
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by Forwetinnah: 11:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
They saw the reports? Anyone can write any rubbish as a report. What gives the American embassy the right to talk about oil producing states?? Do they think the NDELTANS are daft?? So they didn't see the reports I forwarded to them about the groundnut pyramid states in the North concerning Under age voting and miscreants from across the border?? Thunder faya devil o...make una come collect free oil well!!
Re: US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom by Forwetinnah: 11:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
Yasher:
Rubbish! After their plans to have this country split failed they are now starting another fire.

So they didn't see any irregularities in other states where people were killed before, during and after the elections? Or na APC agents them be too

Check out the states na...tomorrow Delta go follow grin
American Government. ..Oil thieves!! No way for APC to fulfill their oil block promise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" / I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki / Ife-Ifewara Road: Senate Hails RCCG, Asks FG’s Contractors To Refund ₦140M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.