Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath (54033 Views)

Innovative:See Wat This Dapper Looking Man In Suit Does 4 Living Ogun State(pics / See Wat I Saw In A School Fence / Wat Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Jsmile(m): 11:12am On Apr 14, 2015
Holatunde007:
Pls fellow nairalander am confused don't know wat to do anymore.... About 2yrs ago something terrible happen at my place of work, we do close our office around 5. PM latest 5.30 but on dis fateful day I forgot my charger @ d office which made me went back, that was around 8.30Pm but on getting to the office I saw something terrible done by our branch manager, he was calling the names of all his workers saying some incantations I assume he is using the workers glories, I waited for sometime to see the full scenario, in a couple of seconds I was shocked to death when I heard him mentioned my name along with others, there I bang inside to stop him, then I discovered he wasn't alone, there with him were one spiritualist, 3 grown up boys. The spiritualist shouted to my boss "you must not stop that incantation" I became tensed and confused, immediately the three men held me tightly, then I remembered God, I shouted Jesus even thou I've never done that willingly, immediately I shouted Jesus the spiritualist ordered my boss to stop, they all became angry, I never knew one of them had a gun, he pointed the gun at me ask me to say my last prayer, I was like just like that?? No then my boss pleaded that they shouldn't kill me. The man then brought out red paper there I saw all the workers names he ask me to point to my name, which I did, then he said he will remove my name from the list if I can only make an oath that till I die no one will hear what happen tonight from my mouth, and if I do, I should die and he later said if I didn't make the oath they are left with no choice than to kill me....then I made the oath and my name was removed as promised. They took me out and drop me infront of my house in my boss car around 10.00PM, I went in quietly to bed without showing my face to anyone @ home, the following morning I gather some courage went to the office I saw my boss, then I look straight to his face and said Sir can I tender my resignation letter? Workers around were confused, my boss drag me inside his office immediately, then trys to threaten me about the oath then I told him the oath was not to tell anybody so y can I resign working here. Then he said he will accept my resignation letter and even offer me some money which I rejected with anger, when I was about to leave his office he reminded again saying "your life in your hand" remember my words, I looked at him banged the door and went out, when I get tot the office hall I looked at others workers, as I saw those that their names were mentioned, including a secondary school friend of mine who we walk home together, I busted into tears, no one wouldn't know what has happened, I left the premises before they started suspecting.
I've gone for deliverance twice now I worked somewhere else, life changed for good

But I felt sad whenever I see dis frnd of mine complaining and not always financially stable, I advise him several tymz to quit the job, he always decline instead he says wat job will a school cert holder see as he's earning 35k per month but nothing to show.....I was the only that know is been enchanted but can't tell him, my conscience is killing me right now, I thought of telling him and again I thought of the oath of dying if I do.
Now the question here is, is there anyway I can actually release this secret to him? Can send dis to him through any social messenger, afterall I didn't say it with my mouth, will the oath still kill me if I do....pls need a strong advise my frnd life is becoming an E luck day by day he never for once notice, I've gone for my N.D and back now he never for once think of furthering his education yet he claims I love that job

What should I do?

You first should make sure you are a born again, if you are, go on and make open the evil men do in that office. i assure you, if God is for you not even that powerless oath can have influence on you. a lot about your destiny is dependent on that exposure if you know what i mean
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by saintbeckie(f): 11:19am On Apr 14, 2015
OP,I want to categorically tell u dat if u are a child of God,no stupid oath can affect u cos Greater is He dat is in u than He dat is in d world.The bible says 'No weapon dat is fashioned against us shall prosper'.U must always be conscious of wat u carry.U are a carrier of God and God is no match for any devil.'There is no enchantment against Isreal,neither any divination against Jacob' ,sayeth d scriptures.It is a mental warfare.D truth is u need to help these pple or else they will die in their struggles,den wat happens to ur conscience?God made u to see wat u saw so dat He can use u as an object of deliverance to others,if not u wud av bin killed.Listen to me,nobody can kill or make alive except God cos Christ has swallowed up death in victory. My advice is prayerfully luk for a way to divulge the secret to ur colleague,hearing it alone is d beginning of their deliverance and if anyone of dem dat is still doubting,tell dem to ask God to reveal it to dem.I'm sure the truth will prevail.The oath is just a mere threat.U are blessed
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by maureeoy: 11:23am On Apr 14, 2015
NA WA OOOOOOOOOO.FIRSTLY IF IS ME I WOULD NOT HAVE ENTERED THAT ROOM IN THE FIEST PLACE HE WAS LUKY HE WAS NOT KILLED. I HOPE THET DID NOT GIVE YOU ANYTHING TO DRINK. WHEN YOU ARE DELIVERED USE A PASTOR TO TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS AND THE OTHERS. THE DEVILS POWER IS NOT GREATER THAN JESUS.
ONE MAN BUSINESS NA WAHALA
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by netmillionaires(m): 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
NobleG1:

You live in a fantacy world indeed. Show me a genuine prove of it. You don't expect people to believe you because you said so. Or do you?

Read this to be enlightened;
https://www.nairaland.com/2251079/top-10-reasons-dont-believe
and U believe in d bible don't u?
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Charly68: 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
All you need to do is to renounce the oath and you will be free forever. The bible says by your confession you shall be justified...renounce what you have declared with your mouth ,it is a spiritual way of uprooting what you planted yourself with your mouth..nothing & I mean nothing will happen.. Renounce the oath in the name of Jesus. It is too simple to comprehend.. Remember that the gospel is foolishness to those who thought they are wise. Do that and let your friend escape the bondage called work that he found himself . I once experience similar thing in Lagos,from there I vowed never to work under any private organisation they are terrible .

1 Like

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by tonytony208(m): 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
olaayodele:
You are right,he has a reason for not believing in cult;it could be out of pretence

It may be pretence at times, but this doesn't nullify the fact that spirits are real; both good and bad.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Oluseyi2008(m): 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
What should I do?

Send your friend number so that we can call him to tell him what is happen in that office if he will like to resign and since u are not the one telling him nothing will happen to u
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Originalsly: 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
Holatunde007:

Guy if u follow the post closely u will understand that my been curious that night was God planing, if I hadn't heard him mention my name wat do u tink would have become of me by now?
Do you think that was the first meeting?....most likely it was not and your name was on the list since you got employed. What happened to you all the while you were working there? Bro...forget all about the other stuff....just that the employer has different beliefs which you and your friend may believe to be evil....and that's all you need to tell your friend.Your friend cannot provress because he is in a low paying job and don't want to risk losing it or looking for another.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by successky: 2:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
I STRONGLY ADVICE YOU TO CONSULT YOUR PASTOR. PLEASE, TAKE THIS ADVICE.

1 Like

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by viktor01(m): 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
Well. There is power in spoken words and more importantly, there is power in agreement.
The Bible says that he that breaks the hedge the serpent will bite.
I would advise you to be sure of what you carry (power) before attempting to renege on the agreement you guys had.
You can't just stake your life on the believe that those were mere words

1 Like

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by NobleG1(m): 4:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
netmillionaires:

and U believe in d bible don't u?

No, I don't. Bible is full of c*rap!
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Dekatron(m): 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
Now that thousands know, ARE YOU DEAD? C'mon,its all delusions. Tell yor friend mehn
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
this is really serious
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by netmillionaires(m): 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
NobleG1:

No, I don't. Bible is full of c*rap!
now I understand...
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by johnwell(m): 5:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
i think MFM prayer city is the best place for you

1 Like

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by pakpan89(m): 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
One experience I have come to have in life is that a lot people are only Christians BUT they are not believers. They do not believe in the word of God they profess. What does the word say in this sudden circumstance? '' Resist the Devil and he will flee'' ''No weapon fashioned against you shall prosper'' ''He that is in you is greater than he that is in that yeye juju man/boss'' '' I am your present help in times of trouble'' Jesus died and gave us power over powers and principalities. '' if God is with us, who can be against us. God says, '' I will be an enemy to your enemies''

If you believe God absolutely, take Him by His word, stand firm on His word, without fretting or running away when sudden evil strikes, there is nothing the devil can do to you. But, my brother, I no go lie, if you do not believe this God, His words will not work.

To believe this God and make His words work in your life, you need to start a relationship with God. Accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, your friend, your companion, your protector, your forgiver and cleanser of your sins, your Lion of the Tribe of Judah, your everything, your All-in all. Then the spirit of the life of Christ will start work in you, toughen you, and no power can overcome you.

Christianity is not a religion. It is relationship with God, just like you have relationship with your fellow man. Talk with God, chat with Him, communicate with Him, sing, worship and praise Him to entertain Him, share your challenges with Him, and He will be there for you, at all times.

Daniel, Shedrach, Meshack and Abenego stood firm and it worked for them. Stop crying wolf. Do what I have shared here. Tell your pastor. Believe in the word of God. Do not fret. Do not run. Stand firm and face the Devil and he will run from you. And do not wait for the devil to strike first. Always be the one to strike him first, in the place of prayer. Attack, they say, is the best form of defence.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by AMI3(m): 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
I hv seen tht almost every bdy is refering u God which is d way 2 go abt it. Wot we call bliv is very powerful. B kful of wot u bliv if u ar a christian. I want 2 tel u abt my cousin. One politian told him to stand on a stone an swear if he wil carry a ballot box and run d guy did as he was told by de politician, de politician handed 100k to d bobo,de guy collected d cash. Thro out d election period we were in d house d vote wit orijin. uptil 2day d guy stil d breath. B kful of wot u bliv.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by patgenius: 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
Pls my dear, one thing I'll want u to know is that the devil is always full of boasts even when he knows that he is indeed powerless. Boldly tell ur friend and all others whose names u saw on that list that night the truth about what is really going on in their lives. But if u feel u can't coz of the oath that threaghtens u with death, then recommend they go for deliverance and insist on it and get them convinced.
I strongly assure u that u won't die by telling ur colleagues what u saw that night!!!
If u wiould have died, the fact that u've told it to the world through Nairaland would have resulted in outright death for u but u can now c that u r still healthy and hearty.
Expose the devil without remouse my dear.

Thank u
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by bestxperience: 12:03am On Apr 15, 2015
Tell me where your office is and I will do the talking. Don't worry reply me with office address and watch me do it. You will hear the story of what God will do in that place.
In the name of Jesus I send a signal to that office wherever it is to catch fire in Jesus name.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by shumuel(m): 11:05am On Apr 15, 2015
Holatunde007:
Pls fellow nairalander am confused don't know wat to do anymore.... About 2yrs ago something terrible happen at my place of work, we do close our office around 5. PM latest 5.30 but on dis fateful day I forgot my charger @ d office which made me went back, that was around 8.30Pm but on getting to the office I saw something terrible done by our branch manager, he was calling the names of all his workers saying some incantations I assume he is using the workers glories, I waited for sometime to see the full scenario, in a couple of seconds I was shocked to death when I heard him mentioned my name along with others, there I bang inside to stop him, then I discovered he wasn't alone, there with him were one spiritualist, 3 grown up boys. The spiritualist shouted to my boss "you must not stop that incantation" I became tensed and confused, immediately the three men held me tightly, then I remembered God, I shouted Jesus even thou I've never done that willingly, immediately I shouted Jesus the spiritualist ordered my boss to stop, they all became angry, I never knew one of them had a gun, he pointed the gun at me ask me to say my last prayer, I was like just like that?? No then my boss pleaded that they shouldn't kill me. The man then brought out red paper there I saw all the workers names he ask me to point to my name, which I did, then he said he will remove my name from the list if I can only make an oath that till I die no one will hear what happen tonight from my mouth, and if I do, I should die and he later said if I didn't make the oath they are left with no choice than to kill me....then I made the oath and my name was removed as promised. They took me out and drop me infront of my house in my boss car around 10.00PM, I went in quietly to bed without showing my face to anyone @ home, the following morning I gather some courage went to the office I saw my boss, then I look straight to his face and said Sir can I tender my resignation letter? Workers around were confused, my boss drag me inside his office immediately, then trys to threaten me about the oath then I told him the oath was not to tell anybody so y can I resign working here. Then he said he will accept my resignation letter and even offer me some money which I rejected with anger, when I was about to leave his office he reminded again saying "your life in your hand" remember my words, I looked at him banged the door and went out, when I get tot the office hall I looked at others workers, as I saw those that their names were mentioned, including a secondary school friend of mine who we walk home together, I busted into tears, no one wouldn't know what has happened, I left the premises before they started suspecting.
I've gone for deliverance twice now I worked somewhere else, life changed for good

But I felt sad whenever I see dis frnd of mine complaining and not always financially stable, I advise him several tymz to quit the job, he always decline instead he says wat job will a school cert holder see as he's earning 35k per month but nothing to show.....I was the only that know is been enchanted but can't tell him, my conscience is killing me right now, I thought of telling him and again I thought of the oath of dying if I do.
Now the question here is, is there anyway I can actually release this secret to him? Can send dis to him through any social messenger, afterall I didn't say it with my mouth, will the oath still kill me if I do....pls need a strong advise my frnd life is becoming an E luck day by day he never for once notice, I've gone for my N.D and back now he never for once think of furthering his education yet he claims I love that job

What should I do?

This case is very simple now, take him for deliverance as well, To any MFM or Spiritual church, there they would tell him the problem without you even saying a Word.

The next time he comes complaining, set a date with him and take him for deliverance, if he is the type that dont believe in churches then don't tell him where you are taking him, just tell him to come along.

You should had done this a Long time ago, anyways it good you are doing so now, so take this advise coz its a winner.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Holatunde007(m): 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
shumuel:

This case is very simple now, take him for deliverance as well, To any MFM or Spiritual church, there they would tell him the problem without you even saying a Word.

The next time he comes complaining, set a date with him and take him for deliverance, if he is the type that dont believe in churches then don't tell him where you are taking him, just tell him to come along.

You should had done this a Long time ago, anyways it good you are doing so now, so take this advise coz its a winner.

Thanks fellas
The truth has been unleash anyway, here I am living its all piece of trash all dis while o swear
Tank God for my life
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Aroh48(m): 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
paulolee:

lol.... u reali sound pained coz u ar blind to d fact to admit ur stupidity
u said my English is bad n av accepted n wud brushup coz m a student n still learning....
u said pej is accumulating moni dt dose nT belong to her as if she is d first n u forgot dts d main reason she is into politics Cox ALL politicians do steal n embezzle cash coz deY ar human beings n deY ain't Saint
I can bet dt If any of ur poverty infested family members luckily gets to dt post, he or she wud accumulates more cash n even sell ur state n wud surely leave d country in many big debts coz deY ar all desperate opportunist from d waY u sound..
my point is dt PEJ demand some respect coz she was n still d first lady of d country n she is more important Dan ur mum dts not even well recognizede ur village, church n even in ur hood...
LA professor u GAT my valid points....
You are an Ignoramus,scallywag,idiotic,slowpoke.I pity d woman that gave birth to u.Demented dog.I hope she is regretting it nw.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Aroh48(m): 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
paulolee:

u said my English is bad n av accepted n wud brushup coz m a student n still learning....
u said pej is accumulating moni dt dose nT belong to her as if she is d first n u forgot dts d main reason she is into politics Cox ALL politicians do steal n embezzle cash coz deY ar human beings n deY ain't Saint
I can bet dt If any of ur poverty infested family members luckily gets to dt post, he or she wud accumulates more cash n even sell ur state n wud surely leave d country in many big debts coz deY ar all desperate opportunist from d waY u sound..
my point is dt PEJ demand some respect coz she was n still d first lady of d country n she is more important Dan ur mum dts not even well recognizede ur village, church n even in ur hood...
I also pity your English teacher.Imagin the trash you are typing here.Lunatic,have you taken your drugs.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Aroh48(m): 9:10am On Apr 16, 2015
paulolee:

I see you don't have respect for your parent that is while you keep insulting other people parents,I pity your future.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by paulolee(m): 10:30am On Apr 16, 2015
Aroh48:
I see you don't have respect for your parent that is while you keep insulting other people parents,I pity your future.
hmmmm.... u said dnt av respect for anoda person's parent bt u didn't read from wr dt mofo insulted PEJ ur first lady n even went ahead n took it personal n insulted mi wen I tried to correct mi....
abt ur last line, I dnt tink u av to stress urself n mind to tink abt or pity my future Cox it's already brighter Dan I expected..... tanks for ur time..
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Holatunde007(m): 8:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hi house its been a long tym
Well just wana let you knw I've done the needful and here I am alive all glory be to God
And thanks for your generous advise and concern

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) / Did You Graduate With A Pass Or Third Class? Here's A Word Of Advice For You. / Meet The Tallest Nigerian Soldier Deeekay, Whose Height Is Intimidating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.