Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath (53973 Views)

Innovative:See Wat This Dapper Looking Man In Suit Does 4 Living Ogun State(pics / See Wat I Saw In A School Fence / Wat Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Leiman100(m): 8:15am On Apr 14, 2015
Mmhm! They ve succeeded in fooling you, what have you just done in Nairaland? Have you not spilled the beans already? Did you die? Think bro... Think!
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Perfecter4real(m): 8:17am On Apr 14, 2015
You guys have said it all.

OP go see ur pastor and tell him every.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 14, 2015
Chai! This is a very goooooood yoruba movie grin grin
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Fundamentalist: 8:21am On Apr 14, 2015
Holatunde007:
Pls fellow nairalander am confused don't know wat to do anymore.... About 2yrs ago something terrible happen at my place of work, we do close our office around 5. PM latest 5.30 but on dis fateful day I forgot my charger @ d office which made me went back, that was around 8.30Pm but on getting to the office I saw something terrible done by our branch manager, he was calling the names of all his workers saying some incantations I assume he is using the workers glories, I waited for sometime to see the full scenario, in a couple of seconds I was shocked to death when I heard him mentioned my name along with others, there I bang inside to stop him, then I discovered he wasn't alone, there with him were one spiritualist, 3 grown up boys. The spiritualist shouted to my boss "you must not stop that incantation" I became tensed and confused, immediately the three men held me tightly, then I remembered God, I shouted Jesus even thou I've never done that willingly, immediately I shouted Jesus the spiritualist ordered my boss to stop, they all became angry, I never knew one of them had a gun, he pointed the gun at me ask me to say my last prayer, I was like just like that?? No then my boss pleaded that they shouldn't kill me. The man then brought out red paper there I saw all the workers names he ask me to point to my name, which I did, then he said he will remove my name from the list if I can only make an oath that till I die no one will hear what happen tonight from my mouth, and if I do, I should die and he later said if I didn't make the oath they are left with no choice than to kill me....then I made the oath and my name was removed as promised. They took me out and drop me infront of my house in my boss car around 10.00PM, I went in quietly to bed without showing my face to anyone @ home, the following morning I gather some courage went to the office I saw my boss, then I look straight to his face and said Sir can I tender my resignation letter? Workers around were confused, my boss drag me inside his office immediately, then trys to threaten me about the oath then I told him the oath was not to tell anybody so y can I resign working here. Then he said he will accept my resignation letter and even offer me some money which I rejected with anger, when I was about to leave his office he reminded again saying "your life in your hand" remember my words, I looked at him banged the door and went out, when I get tot the office hall I looked at others workers, as I saw those that their names were mentioned, including a secondary school friend of mine who we walk home together, I busted into tears, no one wouldn't know what has happened, I left the premises before they started suspecting.
I've gone for deliverance twice now I worked somewhere else, life changed for good

But I felt sad whenever I see dis frnd of mine complaining and not always financially stable, I advise him several tymz to quit the job, he always decline instead he says wat job will a school cert holder see as he's earning 35k per month but nothing to show.....I was the only that know is been enchanted but can't tell him, my conscience is killing me right now, I thought of telling him and again I thought of the oath of dying if I do.
Now the question here is, is there anyway I can actually release this secret to him? Can send dis to him through any social messenger, afterall I didn't say it with my mouth, will the oath still kill me if I do....pls need a strong advise my frnd life is becoming an E luck day by day he never for once notice, I've gone for my N.D and back now he never for once think of furthering his education yet he claims I love that job

What should I do?

Don't be afraid NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by cajetan5: 8:26am On Apr 14, 2015
Go to your pastor tell him everything that happened and call all those friends and tell them why the can't succeed in their life and nothing will happen to you.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by fairygeh(f): 8:29am On Apr 14, 2015
Trustworthiness:

Thank you for your observation. Hope you are satisfied?

Someone is requesting for advice, but you are busy looking for grammatical error. I believe people like you lack moral upbringing.
Oh sorry but I don't lack moral upbringing.
Just corrected you but since u are so allergic to corrections no vex.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Omotakins(m): 8:32am On Apr 14, 2015
I sincerely hope this guy is still very much alive. He responded to some posts early on, but,now, nothing is coming from him!
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by boxypane(m): 8:45am On Apr 14, 2015
When the Lord God of Vengeance Shall Come. Una go dey shout say na devil work. @ D Mention of the Name Jesus Christ, Every Kneel must Bow and All Tongues Confess. U are in no danger. You must tell him.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by scachy(m): 8:48am On Apr 14, 2015
My dear, where's ur faith in Christ Jesus? U said u v gone for deliverance twice n yet u r scared to bone marrows. What's d essence of d deliverance? I ll advice u to visit s real man of God if u r not convinced with d one u visited. Narrate ur ordeal to him or her n seek advise from him on what to do about ur colleagues after ur deliverance.
De devil has instilled fear in u, and come to think of it. They said u should never tell anybody what happened, yet thousands of Nairalanders has heard it through this thread. Until u r convinced that u r free from their evil oath, Don't tell ur friend what happened through social networks cos he might confront ur former boss afterwards n he or she might eventually tell ur ex boss that u r the one that told him/her.
May God grant u positive solution in ur present predicament.Amen.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by sholly007: 8:58am On Apr 14, 2015
Holatunde007:

Thou I went for deliverance but I tell any pastor what actually happened just joined those having deliverance session in the church

Hmmmm.
(something related to yours, happens to my sis wen she was working with a firm)

Bro,i'll impel u to for a personal deliverance than joining people having deliverance.

Open up to the prophet/pastor. I'm very sure he would try all his possible best for u(with God all things are possible).

Concerning your friend and other workers dat there names was called.

Once you open-up your mind to the man of GOD he would surely advise and direct u.

Dont be soo panic, God is in control.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by ChiFirstLady(f): 8:58am On Apr 14, 2015
Since u have been delivered, go to a TV station,tell them about it and involve d police,inform your lawyer. If anything bad happens to u,he'll be in for it..........u don get bodyguards without u paying
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by paulolee(m): 9:05am On Apr 14, 2015
Aroh48:
U are a glorified fool.The money pej is accumulating does it belong to her?Kid brush yourself up because your English is bad.Take it or live it.Idiot!
lol.... u reali sound pained coz u ar blind to d fact to admit ur stupidity
u said my English is bad n av accepted n wud brushup coz m a student n still learning....
u said pej is accumulating moni dt dose nT belong to her as if she is d first n u forgot dts d main reason she is into politics Cox ALL politicians do steal n embezzle cash coz deY ar human beings n deY ain't Saint
I can bet dt If any of ur poverty infested family members luckily gets to dt post, he or she wud accumulates more cash n even sell ur state n wud surely leave d country in many big debts coz deY ar all desperate opportunist from d waY u sound..
my point is dt PEJ demand some respect coz she was n still d first lady of d country n she is more important Dan ur mum dts not even well recognizede ur village, church n even in ur hood...
LA professor u GAT my valid points....

1 Like

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by mukason: 9:10am On Apr 14, 2015
Lagos 419 once made me take an oath saying d same tin they told wild happen if I do tell anyone.but guy,guess what,I only went for deliverance in one church in jakande estate,okeafa and after DAT had told anyone interested in knowing what happened to me.its more dan 5 years,am alive and healthy.
Don't be scared,go for deliverance and thereafter tell dose your ex colleaques.God only showed you that,so dat you can liberate others.
Dont be scared.JESUS rules.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 14, 2015
The agreement is that you will die if you tell them,

How about you tell someone else, and the person tells them?

wink
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by olaayodele(m): 9:11am On Apr 14, 2015
AgentOfAllah:
Op, we will all die someday, but I can assure you that you will not die because you broke a stupid oath. That sort of thinking has no place in this day and age. To this end, it would make no difference if you tell your friend or not. That shit doesn't work anyway. But if it will give you closure, do so with a clear mind. Make sure you also alert the police and your family that your life has been threatened by your boss, because I cannot discount him sending hired assassins after you.
. What I know is this: If see anyone who doesn't believe in spiritual bewitchment , it means that the person is either a witch or is being bewitched in some cases. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by olaayodele(m): 9:16am On Apr 14, 2015
tonytony208:

Are you saying spirits and demons do not have relevance again in this age? Pls don't be deceived by this idea of westernization. Even the westerners worship Satan and have secret spiritual cults. So, where did you get your idea of spiritual forces not been relevant in this age? Our only saving grace is that God is more powerful than them all, no matter how cunning and deceptive they are!
You are right,he has a reason for not believing in cult;it could be out of pretence

1 Like

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by AgentOfAllah: 9:25am On Apr 14, 2015
Phrankin:
I personally also believe that the concept of allah is a "fossilised anachronistic ideas of a time, bygone". What do you think?

I agree with you
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by deucelaw: 9:27am On Apr 14, 2015
Op..Somehow you have told the whole world about the oat on Nairaland....which secret again? and you are still alive ,so i dont know what you are afraid of again....If you dont have faith to tell them with your mouth as threatened....You have options of either texting them, emailing them, refering them to this thread or let some of us here help you tell them.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by AgentOfAllah: 9:27am On Apr 14, 2015
olaayodele:
. What I know is this: If see anyone who doesn't believe in spiritual bewitchment , it means that the person is either a witch or is being bewitched in some cases. [color=#000099][/color]

Hahaha... perhaps I'm both! So how do you know this?
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by bosunolu(m): 9:34am On Apr 14, 2015
Holatunde007:

Thou I went for deliverance but I tell any pastor what actually happened just joined those having deliverance session in the church
You've not done any deliverance. You just watched others delivered. Deliverance starts from opening up to the person or group of persons conducting the deliverance. How on earth will a doctor commence treatment on you without first hearing from you what the problem is? GO FOR PROPER DELIVERANCE MY BROTHER. My little cent anyway.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by josgolf(m): 9:41am On Apr 14, 2015
there is NOTHING in the devil to merit your fear- Bishop Oyedepo
He banks on your ignorance to afflict you...o wat a joy,Jesus has paid the price...you need not be afraid of any dummy devil...Jesus said in matt 28:18 says,"all authority in heaven n on earth has been given to me..."
You would be held accountable if u fail to deliver those destinies...go ahead...tell them n thereafter pray earnestly for their deliverance while leading a holy life.YOU ARE BLESSED.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by aphildam(m): 9:49am On Apr 14, 2015
Is it not written :--
For this purpose the Son of God was manifested that he might destroy the work of the devil...1 john 3:8

whosoever is born of God overcometh d world: and this is d victory dat overcometh d world, even our faith.1 john5:4
who is he that overcometh the world, but HE THAT BELIEVETH THAT JESUS Is THE SON OF GOD?

ve u not heard GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN YOU THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD 1John 4:4
Submit your self unto God, resist d devil, and he will flee from you.....

heb2:14--forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of thesame; THAT THROUGH DEATH HE MIGHT DESTROY HIM THAT HAD THE POWER OF DEATH,THAT IS D DEVIL
VS 15---
AND DELIVER THEM WHO 2RU FEAR OF DEATH WERE ALL THEIR LIFETIME SUBJECT TO BONDAGE...

when situations arise remember that
JESUS CHRIST IS
THE LIGHT( John 8:12)
THE SAVIOUR
THE WAY THE TRUTH THE LIFE

is it not written for in we live,and move, and have our being( Act 17:28).... bro, darkness hath no place in light....The light hath shined in darkness, walk in the liberty wherewith christ hath made us free....
Dont be held bondage by d devil( he uses fear to hold men bondage...read hebs 2:14-15)..... If truly u be in christ and there be no occasion of darkness in you walk in victory......The scriptures are given to resist d enemies, christ resisted d devil with d word....
u can't always run to ur pastor ....seek ye out of God word and read it can't fail u (Isa 34:16)... The word of God is ur spiritual weapon of warfare( eph 6:17)....... physical confrontation can't help without d word in you....for d weapon of warfare are not carnal but mighty 2ru God to the pulling down of stronghold....

finally bro let God be true and the word of that boss and his goons be lies( for they are of their father d devil and d lust of their father they do, He was a murderer from d beginning and abode not in truth, because there is no truth in him. when he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and d father of it)...

believe thou brother, or doubt ye.....

Is it not written Revelation 1:18-- i am he that liveth and was dead; and, behold, i am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death...
If you be in christ fear not brother for fear hath torment....but if ye be not,, open your bible to romans 10:8-10 and read it out.....
Dont be ashamed of him that hath d power to save and give out d holy spirit to them that believe
....it is d spirit given by God that makes you greater than d world.....how do u get him, by believing that christ is d son of God sent to save u, confessing it and believing it... here comes in faith.....u become new as it is written( 2 corin 5:17) u bcom born again( born of God--- U spirit man receives live from God and u are able to stand up against d devil with d truth of God in you).... And u tell that devil colossian 2:15 In this way, he disarmed the spiritual rulers and authorities. He shamed them publicly by his victory over them on the cross.
1john 5:4- grab ur bible and discover it ...: ve u not heard....IT IS WRITTEN

Jesus Alone Saves
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Holatunde007(m): 9:51am On Apr 14, 2015
christofa1:
I think the is OP dead. He's no more replying. Probably he has been killed for breaking the oath
Just been confused here and analyzing geniu replies
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Drfinn: 9:58am On Apr 14, 2015
OP, I read your story with a heavy heart, not cos of d consequences dat will happen to you if you tell ur friend, but cos of d 'wasted destinies' of ur former colleagues. Plz I would want you to contact me. My Pastor is a deliverance minister. I have witnessed God's mighty power through his ministry personally n in oda people's lives. He will pray with and equally counsel you how to go about telling your former colleagues. Christ came to set d captives free. I guess ur in Lagos. Am in ph.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Lantycool: 10:01am On Apr 14, 2015
Please I don't understand why people are advising him to visit his pastor. As far as am concern you are capable enough to fight ur course without seeking pastor's help. Please have faith in urself and seek God intervention not pastor. Pastor would also go through the same process of contacting his God on ur behalf but why the intercede. Please have faith in urself and ur religion and pray for God intervention. Thanks
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Holatunde007(m): 10:08am On Apr 14, 2015
babyosisi:

I agree with you
The poster should tell his relatives also about this most definitely
These evil people perpetuate their evil with intimidating their victims
If all this juju stuff was as powerful as they claimed why couldn't they stop colonization of Africa
That boss and his accomplices need to be arrested for threatening someone with a gun

Yes I thouth of reporting this to the appropriate authorities but I hav no proof, am an estate management student I hav little knowledge in law, I may hav to pay damages if I accused him such serious act without proof, he's rich he could go to any lent.....I which you pipu were in my shoe, its been 2yrs old secret nw, I never thought it that much not until I finished my ND and started seeing dis frnd of mine around again. He was even the one that told me about the on going NIS immigration recruitment, we both applied, but let me tell you he was never short listed, even his Email was never allowed, I had to borrow him one of mine.....am really sensing Back luck in him, wat bothers me most is that he always embrace those disappointment, he has never changes is curve 2 phone since he started work....al those stuffs worries me sha

But I think I've come to a conclusion on what to do
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by greatcrown: 10:10am On Apr 14, 2015
Don't spew out the beans.
Advise your friend to go for deliverance as nobody in his work place is not prospering he should know there us more to that office.
Use your own case as example that you had breakthrough after resigning and went for deliverance.
Your friend had been blinded by the salary he is earning and he may not even believe your story.
Remember you have no evidence against the manager. No video and no audio; not even pictures.
Don't do anything that will make you look stupid.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by motherlode: 10:14am On Apr 14, 2015
Holatunde007:
Pls fellow nairalander am confused don't know wat to do anymore.... About 2yrs ago something terrible happen at my place of work, we do close our office around 5. PM latest 5.30 but on dis fateful day I forgot my charger @ d office which made me went back, that was around 8.30Pm but on getting to the office I saw something terrible done by our branch manager, he was calling the names of all his workers saying some incantations I assume he is using the workers glories, I waited for sometime to see the full scenario, in a couple of seconds I was shocked to death when I heard him mentioned my name along with others, there I bang inside to stop him, then I discovered he wasn't alone, there with him were one spiritualist, 3 grown up boys. The spiritualist shouted to my boss "you must not stop that incantation" I became tensed and confused, immediately the three men held me tightly, then I remembered God, I shouted Jesus even thou I've never done that willingly, immediately I shouted Jesus the spiritualist ordered my boss to stop, they all became angry, I never knew one of them had a gun, he pointed the gun at me ask me to say my last prayer, I was like just like that?? No then my boss pleaded that they shouldn't kill me. The man then brought out red paper there I saw all the workers names he ask me to point to my name, which I did, then he said he will remove my name from the list if I can only make an oath that till I die no one will hear what happen tonight from my mouth, and if I do, I should die and he later said if I didn't make the oath they are left with no choice than to kill me....then I made the oath and my name was removed as promised. They took me out and drop me infront of my house in my boss car around 10.00PM, I went in quietly to bed without showing my face to anyone @ home, the following morning I gather some courage went to the office I saw my boss, then I look straight to his face and said Sir can I tender my resignation letter? Workers around were confused, my boss drag me inside his office immediately, then trys to threaten me about the oath then I told him the oath was not to tell anybody so y can I resign working here. Then he said he will accept my resignation letter and even offer me some money which I rejected with anger, when I was about to leave his office he reminded again saying "your life in your hand" remember my words, I looked at him banged the door and went out, when I get tot the office hall I looked at others workers, as I saw those that their names were mentioned, including a secondary school friend of mine who we walk home together, I busted into tears, no one wouldn't know what has happened, I left the premises before they started suspecting.
I've gone for deliverance twice now I worked somewhere else, life changed for good

But I felt sad whenever I see dis frnd of mine complaining and not always financially stable, I advise him several tymz to quit the job, he always decline instead he says wat job will a school cert holder see as he's earning 35k per month but nothing to show.....I was the only that know is been enchanted but can't tell him, my conscience is killing me right now, I thought of telling him and again I thought of the oath of dying if I do.
Now the question here is, is there anyway I can actually release this secret to him? Can send dis to him through any social messenger, afterall I didn't say it with my mouth, will the oath still kill me if I do....pls need a strong advise my frnd life is becoming an E luck day by day he never for once notice, I've gone for my N.D and back now he never for once think of furthering his education yet he claims I love that job

What should I do?

@op everyone in this life can be reported except God because he has no superior, i would advise you to first go and narrate this to your pastor so that he can put you through but since you have done deliverance i think it's high time you let the cat out of the bag because this guys destiny maybe attached to you; why don't you inform his parents or anybody he can listen to about this because if he does not resign that job and also go for deliverance, his life will forever remain the same. " friends are like Bra, they hang up together " he is currently a friend in-need, help him to prove you are friend In-deed.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Originalsly: 10:41am On Apr 14, 2015
@OP...you left home to go back to work at night for a phone charger?.... why didn't you just go pick your charger and keep it moving?....or is the truth that you are nosey ...saw the spiritualist and wanted to find out what he was doing there?....and even when you heard are you so nosey that you had to also see ?....so you banged on the door to be let in. "Curiosity killed the cat".....you made your bed now lay on it.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by ephi123(f): 10:46am On Apr 14, 2015
Holatunde007:

Yes I thouth of reporting this to the appropriate authorities but I hav no proof, am an estate management student I hav little knowledge in law, I may hav to pay damages if I accused him such serious act without proof, he's rich he could go to any lent.....I which you pipu were in my shoe, its been 2yrs old secret nw, I never thought it that much not until I finished my ND and started seeing dis frnd of mine around again. He was even the one that told me about the on going NIS immigration recruitment, we both applied, but let me tell you he was never short listed, even his Email was never allowed, I had to borrow him one of mine.....am really sensing Back luck in him, wat bothers me most is that he always embrace those disappointment, he has never changes is curve 2 phone since he started work....al those stuffs worries me sha

But I think I've come to a conclusion on what to do

You are a good friend to show so much concern for your friend, I pray God rewards your faithfulness.

I think you need to sit him down, tell him. If you can get any of the MFM books: Prayer Passport or Prayer Rain, there are sections there on breaking bondages and oaths. I believe if you both pray it by faith and with fasting, no evil whatsoever will come near either of you. There is a reason your conscience is worrying you, please do not ignore it. God is trying to get you to act and do the right thing; if you were the one in his shoes whose life was not moving forward despite the struggles, I believe you would not want to be left in that situation.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by ephi123(f): 10:49am On Apr 14, 2015
motherlode:

@op everyone in this life can be reported except God because he has no superior, i would advise you to first go and narrate this to your pastor so that he can put you through but since you have done deliverance i think it's high time you let the cat out of the bag because this guys destiny maybe attached to you; why don't you inform his parents or anybody he can listen to about this because if he does not resign that job and also go for deliverance, his life will forever remain the same. " friends are like Bra, they hang up together " he is currently a friend in-need, help him to prove you are friend In-deed.

So very true. I agree
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Holatunde007(m): 11:05am On Apr 14, 2015
Originalsly:
@OP...you left home to go back to work at night for a phone charger?.... why didn't you just go pick your charger and keep it moving?....or is the truth that you are nosey ...saw the spiritualist and wanted to find out what he was doing there?....and even when you heard are you so nosey that you had to also see ?....so you banged on the door to be let in. "Curiosity killed the cat".....you made your bed now lay on it.
Guy if u follow the post closely u will understand that my been curious that night was God planing, if I hadn't heard him mention my name wat do u tink would have become of me by now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oil And Gas Industry Salary: According To Positions / Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) / Did You Graduate With A Pass Or Third Class? Here's A Word Of Advice For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.