Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath (53987 Views)

Innovative:See Wat This Dapper Looking Man In Suit Does 4 Living Ogun State(pics / See Wat I Saw In A School Fence / Wat Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by buggaboo: 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
Stranger than fiction.
OP I hope you are not using us to test out your Nollywood script.

Anyway you claim that you've gone for deliverance so why are you so scared .
This is just like my daughter being more scared of my house help than me her father.
God must be so frustrated with human beings.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Optional2(f): 10:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
Op u went 4 delivers yet u afried 2 die abeg dat oath na rubbish tell ur frnd make em leave d job @least God go provide another one 4 him as He provide 4 u after u resign. If u cant tell him give me his contact or fb username so i can help you nd tell him. The Lord is ur muscle u shall not b afried of any man power.

1 Like

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
Brother, since u used the GREATEST NAME ON EARTH JESUS to Save yourself that night. While not make use of the same Name , pray cancel and nullify Watever oath! Don't be Scared! Nothing wld happen!
if you cant do, chat me up and we would do it together. THERE IS MASSIVE POWER IN THAT NAME.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by yahrant140(m): 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
If you are forced to take an oath then force the fellow to take an acid cos.....!
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by rectitude(m): 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
Holatunde007:
Pls fellow nairalander am confused don't know wat to do anymore.... About 2yrs ago something terrible happen at my place of work, we do close our office around 5. PM latest 5.30 but on dis fateful day I forgot my charger @ d office which made me went back, that was around 8.30Pm but on getting to the office I saw something terrible done by our branch manager, he was calling the names of all his workers saying some incantations I assume he is using the workers glories, I waited for sometime to see the full scenario, in a couple of seconds I was shocked to death when I heard him mentioned my name along with others, there I bang inside to stop him, then I discovered he wasn't alone, there with him were one spiritualist, 3 grown up boys. The spiritualist shouted to my boss "you must not stop that incantation" I became tensed and confused, immediately the three men held me tightly, then I remembered God, I shouted Jesus even thou I've never done that willingly, immediately I shouted Jesus the spiritualist ordered my boss to stop, they all became angry, I never knew one of them had a gun, he pointed the gun at me ask me to say my last prayer, I was like just like that?? No then my boss pleaded that they shouldn't kill me. The man then brought out red paper there I saw all the workers names he ask me to point to my name, which I did, then he said he will remove my name from the list if I can only make an oath that till I die no one will hear what happen tonight from my mouth, and if I do, I should die and he later said if I didn't make the oath they are left with no choice than to kill me....then I made the oath and my name was removed as promised. They took me out and drop me infront of my house in my boss car around 10.00PM, I went in quietly to bed without showing my face to anyone @ home, the following morning I gather some courage went to the office I saw my boss, then I look straight to his face and said Sir can I tender my resignation letter? Workers around were confused, my boss drag me inside his office immediately, then trys to threaten me about the oath then I told him the oath was not to tell anybody so y can I resign working here. Then he said he will accept my resignation letter and even offer me some money which I rejected with anger, when I was about to leave his office he reminded again saying "your life in your hand" remember my words, I looked at him banged the door and went out, when I get tot the office hall I looked at others workers, as I saw those that their names were mentioned, including a secondary school friend of mine who we walk home together, I busted into tears, no one wouldn't know what has happened, I left the premises before they started suspecting.
I've gone for deliverance twice now I worked somewhere else, life changed for good

But I felt sad whenever I see dis frnd of mine complaining and not always financially stable, I advise him several tymz to quit the job, he always decline instead he says wat job will a school cert holder see as he's earning 35k per month but nothing to show.....I was the only that know is been enchanted but can't tell him, my conscience is killing me right now, I thought of telling him and again I thought of the oath of dying if I do.
Now the question here is, is there anyway I can actually release this secret to him? Can send dis to him through any social messenger, afterall I didn't say it with my mouth, will the oath still kill me if I do....pls need a strong advise my frnd life is becoming an E luck day by day he never for once notice, I've gone for my N.D and back now he never for once think of furthering his education yet he claims I love that job

What should I do?

i have giving you the answers you really need on my blog 'fixmeblog' its about dealing with issues such as this. am featuring your question there. i think you should check it out http://www.fixmeblog.com
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by eric111111(m): 11:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
My brother nothing will happen to u;prayer against the oath then ur friends.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by modskiller(m): 11:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
Kunle, you still came online and told people our secret!!! You are done for angry *goes inside and grabs juju* just wait for me, I dey come.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
Holatunde007:

I just hope you are not lying.

The fact is the oath would do nothing to you. All they did was to capitalise on your fear. The only problem you have are those three guys. Once that boss hears that you are talking, he would send them to harm you.

They had to threaten you with a gun to make you comply with their demands, and the say their god can harm you anywhere. They need not do that. All they needed was to have made you forget everything that happened that night. You went to the office and that your still has to remind of the oath, which means he does not trust the thing.

That your friend makes 35k per month, and yet you expect him to do well financially? Should he have own a mansion from that salary also? If he works in a place in Lagos, that whole money would be spent on accommodation, feeding and transport, with negative account balance "join". Don't just pick on person on that company, and jump into conclusion that the boss's charm is working. Find out about people higher up in the company, like the boss's assistant. One case can not create a law, it is common statistics. Further, look for people in that your state that earns 35k and see how well their life is going, bring that they are not in the boss's list.

Even if you want to tell them, because of guilt, make sure that your can't find you. Relay the information to your former colleagues with almost care. They shouldn't know your address, because that might be a risk. All the best.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by luckman20(m): 11:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
Somethings are not written /decided on earth, one of it is the day one's gonna die.
Stay connected to your creator and free others from the bondage of the devil
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by yeshi(f): 11:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
Try & c a dekiverance minister & a councellor who is also a pastor. They will b in d best position to put ui through. Pls, act fast.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
At the name of Jesus every kneel shall bow.... OP if you want to die you will have died by now since you have told us..... Ride on with your life the Lord Strong and Mighty is with you
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by onyeguy: 11:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
shocked shocked shocked Abeg can someone tell me name of this movie
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by mystical109(m): 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
Igwe9:
If the charm can affect the people you mentioned, there are chances that the oath can affect you, you have to be a born again christian to embark on this journey.
A strong Child of God, you could recall that just a mention of Jesus name sent shiver down their spines.

Meanwhile, many true Men of God can handle it.

Gbagam
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by izinbizi(m): 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
Give us their phone numbers, we will tell them for you.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by deavicky(m): 11:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
Tell some else, let the person convey the message to your friend or probably everyone who's name is on the list. But ur story still get comma. U paid transport to ur work place after close of work just get ur charger. Ok let's say it is true, how would u have entered the office? Or do also have a spare key?
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by victorazy(m): 11:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
Holatunde007:
Pls fellow nairalander am confused don't know wat to do anymore.... About 2yrs ago something terrible happen at my place of work, we do close our office around 5. PM latest 5.30 but on dis fateful day I forgot my charger @ d office which made me went back, that was around 8.30Pm but on getting to the office I saw something terrible done by our branch manager, he was calling the names of all his workers saying some incantations I assume he is using the workers glories, I waited for sometime to see the full scenario, in a couple of seconds I was shocked to death when I heard him mentioned my name along with others, there I bang inside to stop him, then I discovered he wasn't alone, there with him were one spiritualist, 3 grown up boys. The spiritualist shouted to my boss "you must not stop that incantation" I became tensed and confused, immediately the three men held me tightly, then I remembered God, I shouted Jesus even thou I've never done that willingly, immediately I shouted Jesus the spiritualist ordered my boss to stop, they all became angry, I never knew one of them had a gun, he pointed the gun at me ask me to say my last prayer, I was like just like that?? No then my boss pleaded that they shouldn't kill me. The man then brought out red paper there I saw all the workers names he ask me to point to my name, which I did, then he said he will remove my name from the list if I can only make an oath that till I die no one will hear what happen tonight from my mouth, and if I do, I should die and he later said if I didn't make the oath they are left with no choice than to kill me....then I made the oath and my name was removed as promised. They took me out and drop me infront of my house in my boss car around 10.00PM, I went in quietly to bed without showing my face to anyone @ home, the following morning I gather some courage went to the office I saw my boss, then I look straight to his face and said Sir can I tender my resignation letter? Workers around were confused, my boss drag me inside his office immediately, then trys to threaten me about the oath then I told him the oath was not to tell anybody so y can I resign working here. Then he said he will accept my resignation letter and even offer me some money which I rejected with anger, when I was about to leave his office he reminded again saying "your life in your hand" remember my words, I looked at him banged the door and went out, when I get tot the office hall I looked at others workers, as I saw those that their names were mentioned, including a secondary school friend of mine who we walk home together, I busted into tears, no one wouldn't know what has happened, I left the premises before they started suspecting.
I've gone for deliverance twice now I worked somewhere else, life changed for good

But I felt sad whenever I see dis frnd of mine complaining and not always financially stable, I advise him several tymz to quit the job, he always decline instead he says wat job will a school cert holder see as he's earning 35k per month but nothing to show.....I was the only that know is been enchanted but can't tell him, my conscience is killing me right now, I thought of telling him and again I thought of the oath of dying if I do.
Now the question here is, is there anyway I can actually release this secret to him? Can send dis to him through any social messenger, afterall I didn't say it with my mouth, will the oath still kill me if I do....pls need a strong advise my frnd life is becoming an E luck day by day he never for once notice, I've gone for my N.D and back now he never for once think of furthering his education yet he claims I love that job

What should I do?

Yet u said "u've gone for deliverance twis" and ur still afraid? Oye the generation of little faith. Which alter is bigger than the alter of God the Almighty? Who will say yes when God said No? Who will open the door that God closed? My friend is obvious you don't know who u r. I don't comment in this kind of topic but I've tried. Thanks.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Bhella5(m): 11:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
Here is a cheap advice; tell your parents. Mothers are usually the best companion in such scenario. Infact if u had narrated this incident to your mum or a mother figure, this would just be a mere testimony cum experience but instead you are here spilling your guts to NLanders.
If you have asked your friend to quit the job and he said no let him be and move on. Meanwhile don't do anything funny until you have become spiritually strong if not... He that have ears...
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by duality(m): 11:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
I would have said put the name of the company here so that people can join forces against them. Also, note that those who say" If I perish I perish" do not perish. check history.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Thereishel: 11:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
Go and visit a real man of God and ask him to remove the oath for you, then you can tell ur friend. Don't send the message to ur frd through any social media because it can be fatal, "Ojo ti omode ba mule ni o nmo, ko ni mo ojo to ba dale" (It is a day that a child make an oath that he knows but he would not know the day he betray.)
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Akasha(f): 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
Regardless of wot may happen, u are disappointing God if u die quiet about dis, He owns ur life, God alone decides wot happens to you, u owe it to God to not just tell ur friend but expose ur boss 4 d whole world to see.
Ensure u are spiritually sound b4 u embark on dis journey but embark u must, just like jonah
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by lilmagambo(f): 11:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
U av already say it out, ma dear its only God da av d key of death & life so jus dedicate ursef 2 God
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Aroh48(m): 11:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
paulolee:
Mr op..... dis ur story no pure abeg
u went bk n saw dem on dier incantations n u no run go ous or church n instead u use ur own go stop ur boss n him spiritualist business...
tell mi anoda scene u watched from d movie last nite
Are you a student of pej?
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by fflamingo(m): 11:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
Op. Be careful f some yoruba oaths, your death may not be triggered immediately
But little by little Your life will diminish.

Consult a pastor with holy-ghost fire

Give casary to what belongs to Cesary

Re editted after reading the previous post
No try divulge that secret ooh
I knew of my guy who swore an oat never to leave her girl alone after doing the indecency.
His díck was in the ladies pot when the oath took place, hence there was blood oath.
He fought with the girl and discarded the promise they both kept
Maybe tomorrow he may Gain back his sanity but today he is mentally deranged.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by christofa1: 11:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
I think the is OP dead. He's no more replying. Probably he has been killed for breaking the oath

1 Like

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by chingydaboss(m): 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
Com to d Lord's Chosen.. God will empower u nd remove every fear in u.. chosen pple r fearless nd u Wud end up confronting d man nd exposing him.. if u dnt expose d man, u r causing more harm to ursef..

Com to d Lord's Chosen..
Stay Blessed.
Holatunde007:

What should I do?
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by ogahug: 11:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
Holatunde007:

What should I do?
I suspect you never went for deliverance or that you never told the Pastor your story (hence, you were never delivered) or that you that you met fake pastor who could be one of the syndicates. Firstly, you need a true Servant of God who professes Faith(not necessarily an ordained Pastor) and give your life to Christ. After that simple act of faith, then tell him your story and your concern and he will take it up from there. If he didn't satisfy you, then he is not true. On the other hand, you can handle it yourself after giving your life to Christ. All you need to do is start reading Christian novels on prayer and faith, read your Bible everyday and pray seriously. With this you are more than conqueror and can handle the situation with ease. Note that FEAR is a potent weapon in the hands of the devil but the antidote is FAITH. Remember that your mere mention of the name of JESUS though as an unbeliever stalled their action; how much more as Born Again.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by AJORE(m): 11:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
YabaLeftist:
You've already revealed it on this forum, yet you're not dead. Do the needful.
Yes ooo ....Oath rules has been broken.......therefore, he just needs to message other victims
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by zinachidi(m): 11:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
hmm, dis one strong. Bro all these jazz dy fear me oo, thou some are fake. Buh guy i wouldnt advice u to tell ur friend. That would be telling u to gamble with ur life, which i wouldnt.

Any ways pray very strongly, and teL God to guide u, and protect u, since u are dealing with the spiritual.

Cheers.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by malachee: 11:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
Holatunde007:

What should I do?
very simple tell ur friend to come and read it on nairaland abi e no Sabi read?
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by chiogoezubem(f): 11:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
By telling us here, you have let the cat out of the bag, so why don't you go ahead and tell. If you are not dead by now, then I guess you are good to go. So, tell away!

Holatunde007:

What should I do?
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by paulolee(m): 11:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
Aroh48:
Are you a student of pej?
even if n a student of PEJ, m still a student n still learning as a student bt I c no reason for u to include PEJ coz d last time I checked she is better n richer Dan ur poor illiterate fada n mind u, dt PEJ wud buy ur whole village n ur Kingsmen.....
xo address her Wt respect plsssssss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
Whatever happens to the name of Jesus?!!!

From all indication, U are not a born again child of God. oath or no oath, no wizard can kill u if you are recognised in heaven.

First step is to accept Jesus into ur life and believe that He can save you. u can even go ahead and tell the whole staff and nothing will happen to you! Your life would have been hidden in Christ and Christ in God. that means that whoever will kill you must first of all kill God, Kill Jesus b4 killing you. There is power in the name of Jesus!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) / Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 / Did You Graduate With A Pass Or Third Class? Here's A Word Of Advice For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.