Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Wike's Victory- A Harbinger Of Doom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike's Victory- A Harbinger Of Doom (2876 Views)

WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges / Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. / Celebration In Ph Over Wike Victory (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike's Victory- A Harbinger Of Doom by Maser: 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
Soon enough, Wike's supporters will find ou just how stupid they've been!

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Victory- A Harbinger Of Doom by taharqa: 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
mikolo80:
Guy na I hear say na Britain build the almajiri schools and I know for sure that it was Britain that built the girls school and yet it took him 6months to hold meeting with ASUU. Well keep defending incompetence cos he is your man nothing do you

Wike was not the one in charge of the Ministry of Education during most of those almost 6 months strike.

This is jus one of the many nonsense said about him

As for the 1st part of your comment, I would just assume you were trying make play a joke or two. COS I mean, you cannot be that sillly to actually believe what you just wrote
Re: Wike's Victory- A Harbinger Of Doom by Maser: 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
Maser:
Soon enough, Wike's supporters will find out just how silly they've been!
Re: Wike's Victory- A Harbinger Of Doom by mikolo80: 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
taharqa:

Wike was not the one in charge of the Ministry of Education during most of those almost 6 months strike.

As for the 1st part of your comment, I would just assume you were trying make play a joke or two. COS I mean, you cannot be that sillly to actually believe what you just wrote
hmmm insults instead of superior argument. I see oh well we de hear de watch una. A people have the right to choose bondage and captivity.

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Victory- A Harbinger Of Doom by donphilopus: 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
tit:
as ambode drive yeeboes away from lagos,
wike will drive yorubass away from port harcourt!

1 - 1 goalless draw!

If you stupidity were to be schooling, it would have graduated or be in its final year now. How is "1 - 1" a goalless draw?! Guy/guy, you need brain transplant o!

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Victory- A Harbinger Of Doom by donphilopus: 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
taharqa:

Ok. Let's just assume he wasn't the one who handled the ASUU strike, pls tell us who handled the ASUP strike. After telling us who the Minister of Education was then when the strike was still in progress, you'd now tell us the Minister of Education who successfully negotiated with them and the strike called off!

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Victory- A Harbinger Of Doom by adadadon(m): 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
taharqa:

I thought I 'handled' this Wike did not do anything as a 'Minister' nonsense yterday

I spent six months at home while he terrorized amaechi...

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Victory- A Harbinger Of Doom by ogmask: 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
stanech:

it is d peoples choice bro take it or leave it

who are the pple. Results were cooked bro.

1 Like

Re: Wike's Victory- A Harbinger Of Doom by stanech: 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
ogmask:

who are the pple. Results were cooked bro.

Na you cook am?
Re: Wike's Victory- A Harbinger Of Doom by stanech: 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
Guys make una rest he son win be say he don win
Re: Wike's Victory- A Harbinger Of Doom by kaybams1(m): 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sweetguy25:

He doesn't drink, smoke or womanise like other politicians in Nigeria.

You must be his blood brother.
Re: Wike's Victory- A Harbinger Of Doom by ogmask: 7:49am On Apr 14, 2015
stanech:

Na you cook am?

time shall tell.
Re: Wike's Victory- A Harbinger Of Doom by mikolo80: 11:48am On Apr 16, 2015
taharqa:

Wike, unbeffiting to be made minister of education- New PDP
October 9, 2013 No Comment 1 View

wikeThe Abubarkar Baraje-led PDP has describes the statement of the supervising Minister of Education, Nyesom Wike as a traitor and a misfit to occupy the sacred position of a Minister of Education.

This was against the backdrop of statement credited to the Minister that the rivers State governor, Rotimi Amaechi is
being behind the prolonged strike by the Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU.

A statement by the spokesperson of the PDP faction, Chukwuemeka Eze, on Tuesday in Abuja said the faction would
have “ordinarily ignored Wike’s outburst as the ranting of a confused and clueless minister” adding however, that it decided to respond “so as to set the record straight.”

Wike, who spoke via the Secretary-General of the Grassroots Development Initiative, GDI, Samuel Nwanosike, Monday, in Port Harcourt was quoted as saying Amaechi and the new PDP were behind the prolonged strike by university lecturers across the country.

Eze however, challenged the Minister to produce evidence to back up his allegation or ‘bury his head in shame forever’.

“If we may ask, was it Governor Amaechi or any other of our members that negotiated on behalf of the Federal Government in 2009 when it reached the agreement with ASUU, which it has inexplicably refused to honour,
thus laying the foundation for this lingering strike that has mortgaged the future of innocent Nigerian youths? And did any member of New PDP negotiate on the part of ASUU during the recently deadlocked talks with the FG over the
strike?” Mr. Eze asked.
He also said it was unfortunate that instead of committing himself to finding a solution to the crippling strike, Wike has chosen to ‘trivialize’ the issue and to ridicule himself.

“Unfortunately, it is the actions and utterances of court jesters like Wike that have made perceptive Nigerians to
describe the Goodluck Jonathan administration as a kindergarten government,” he added.

Eze stated that the faction had earlier ordered her members to fast and pray for the end to the unfortunate strike action for over a week and had even set up a committee under the chairmanship of Governor Babangida Aliyu of Niger State to proffer solutions on how to resolve the strike.

He disparaged the Educatio Minister saying the faction was at a loss as to how a “supposedly serious government should
continue to retain such an incompetent and unserious mind as a Minister of the very strategic Ministry of Education in a country teeming with accomplished educationists and administrators if not for undemocratic motor-park democracy he specializes on”.
“In any case, we are not overly surprised by Wike’s tirade because a man who could engineer the stoning of visiting State Governors from other parts of the country without caring a hoot about the consequences is capable of saying or
doing anything, no matter how outrageous “Let us reiterate that should he ever make another derogatory statement about the Baraje led PDP, we will teach him some lessons on how to talk as a Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and he should note that New PDP is not Rivers State where he has because of his greed messed up governance,” Mr. Eze said.

http://integrityreporters.com/news/wike-unbeffiting-to-be-made-minister-of-education-new-pdp-2/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Sharia Police Smash 240,000 Beer Bottles In Kano (2013) / This Story We Are Hearing From Spain Is Disturbing. Here Is The News :( / What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do More Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.