Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

He Wants To Put An End To His Relationship Because She Screamed "Ahh Shoki". - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants To Put An End To His Relationship Because She Screamed "Ahh Shoki". (1411 Views)

I Was Banging Tina My Pastor's Wife And She Screamed ''Give Me More '' (pics) / Yetunde Saw My Extra Large Dickson And She Screamed O My God, This Is Big (PICS) / See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants To Put An End To His Relationship Because She Screamed "Ahh Shoki". by Princeojua(m): 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hi my people. I am Sammy aka Mr Gistme. My friend isn't happy with the way his fiancee scream while bleeping her. As at last night, she screamed "Ahhhh Shoki" instead of "Oh God, give it to me hotter". So he is thinking of ending the relationship. please help advice them ok?.
Re: He Wants To Put An End To His Relationship Because She Screamed "Ahh Shoki". by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
Shoki don make girls mad for everywhere grin
Re: He Wants To Put An End To His Relationship Because She Screamed "Ahh Shoki". by Rubis(m): 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
Re: He Wants To Put An End To His Relationship Because She Screamed "Ahh Shoki". by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
Heheheheheh, nwa Hu wu nnama
Re: He Wants To Put An End To His Relationship Because She Screamed "Ahh Shoki". by DuchessLily(f): 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
Teehehehehehe...
Re: He Wants To Put An End To His Relationship Because She Screamed "Ahh Shoki". by luigiajah(m): 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
lol
Re: He Wants To Put An End To His Relationship Because She Screamed "Ahh Shoki". by jigxy(m): 11:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
Funniest thread so far
Re: He Wants To Put An End To His Relationship Because She Screamed "Ahh Shoki". by modskiller(m): 11:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
Common sense is getting scarce these days, I wonder if Jonathan removed it subsidy

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Put An End To His Relationship Because She Screamed "Ahh Shoki". by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
undecided
Re: He Wants To Put An End To His Relationship Because She Screamed "Ahh Shoki". by valdes00(m): 3:45am On Apr 14, 2015
*shakes head*..... NL is becoming boring wit all dis useless threads been created daily....
Re: He Wants To Put An End To His Relationship Because She Screamed "Ahh Shoki". by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 14, 2015
Princeojua:
Hi my people. I am Sammy aka Mr Gistme. My friend isn't happy with the way his fiancee scream while bleeping her. As at last night, she screamed "Ahhhh Shoki" instead of "Oh God, give it to me hotter". So he is thinking of ending the relationship. please help advice them ok?.
ur friend no well o. Na everytm e bleep ein girlfriend e go tell u

(1) (Reply)

10 Traits Attractive Women Find Sexy In Men! / Why You Should Always Go Through Your Partner's Phone. / Ladies! Men Can NEVER Just Be Your Friends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.