Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Yetunde Saw My Extra Large Dickson And She Screamed O My God, This Is Big (PICS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yetunde Saw My Extra Large Dickson And She Screamed O My God, This Is Big (PICS) (2184 Views)

I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story / I Was Banging Tina My Pastor's Wife And She Screamed ''Give Me More '' (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yetunde Saw My Extra Large Dickson And She Screamed O My God, This Is Big (PICS) by fairlyusedpant: 8:38am On May 07, 2016
I was on my own when yetunde came to visit me, and she saw me testing my extra large dickson T-shirt, i just bought from one boutique in ikeja, and she screamed, ''O my God, this T-shirt is big'', i told her ''leave it like that, i am not complaining...
And we laughed ...
Then we did our usual praise and worship and some prayers, then she told me bye bye and left

my memory card is corrupted by corruption... I will upload the pics later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yetunde Saw My Extra Large Dickson And She Screamed O My God, This Is Big (PICS) by menstrualpad: 8:41am On May 07, 2016
hi pally

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your First Impression About Your Partner? / Wizkid Signs R2bees, Efya And Mr . Eazi On His Record Label ... / When A Woman Truly Loves A Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.