Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:47 AM

How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future (17179 Views)

Corporals That Beat Their Superior In Lagos, Demoted / What Do You Tell Your Current Employer If You Want To Go For Interview Elsewhere / She Was Very Rude As My Superior In The Office But Now Tables Have Turned. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by bstreet(f): 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
Na person way get job that....
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by iyisco2001(m): 6:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
Daddi:
bros, this ur siggy seems you are talking from experience
Let me say, 'my friend's experiences'
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by Kazrem(m): 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
Will be nice to him as he is to me.
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by HARDDON: 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
[quote author=Segziee post=32821797][/quote]

nice to know there are bosses out there like urs truly.

U got only one life, only one chance , treat people well . if God could give it up to have humanity back, there is something about humans that greatly moves him. He even said it that when u give arms, u lend to him!

BTW Segz , u've served enuf, why can't u be boss?

There is nothing like been one , bliv me. Touch lives positively .

Think about it. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by olaglamour(f): 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
CrazyMan:

Two wrongs don't make a right.
Does any wrong make a right

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
I will do my best for o give him every opportunity to be the best he can be and empower him with responsibility and power to take the initiative and not be afraid to make mistakes
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by bababuff(m): 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
This happens a lot in multinational companies. It's common in the oil companies in Nigeria.

There are laid down rules and you can't be seen as been vindictive.
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by CrazyMan(m): 8:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ishilove:

Wish Nairaland has a 'demented grin' smiley cheesy
Stop wishing...just invent one. cheesy
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by Ishilove: 8:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
CrazyMan:

Stop wishing...just invent one. cheesy
grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by imoh4king(m): 8:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
Nairalanders! I greet you all.
I work for the Devil himself...my Boss has been the worst experience of my life. If my Boss worked for me, ooo God , what will I not do?
I will demote him first and slash his salary by 30% reduction.
I will send him on official assignment to Gombe with N10,000 for three weeks which includes transport, feeding and accommodation.
Any day he comes to work 5 mins late, I will take N5000 frm his salary ( as he has done to me before). God should deliver me, because I will so so frustrate him till he......GOD WILL PUNISH THAT MAN. hoping to resign soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by olawale4uandi: 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
I will thanks almighty Allah. Then I will face him and shake my head then I will say this in my mind u are great almighty
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by armadeo(m): 11:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
And the lord said vengeance is yours!

Just kidding. My boss will be on one hell of a ride like I am on now. Enjoyment galore. Love care compassion and understanding.
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by armadeo(m): 11:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
CrazyMan:

Haba

You sef wan suffer your oga tongue

I fear oh. Even the ever calm ishilove. Chai that means some wicked people dey out there for ishi to wan wreak vengeance.
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 18, 2015
This is exactly the present situation in my office in fct. All those who I worked under are now under me. But I hav better tins to do wit my time. #whoGodhasblessed #joyunspeakable
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by leofab(f): 1:01am On Apr 18, 2015
your Bosses are here watching; remember some of them knew your 'monikers'.... For the wicked ones what if the status quo reverses back to default?
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by leofab(f): 1:12am On Apr 18, 2015
iyisco2001:
nothing much sad. I have learnt a lot from him. I will just make him do overtime with no pay and deduct his money per hour when he is absent from work. undecided, sometimes, i will also delay his salary with no reason angry
is this what you call nothing much?
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by Burger01(m): 5:37am On Apr 18, 2015
Ishilove:
**evil laugh...** grin grin angry grin angry

*cracks knuckles* angry
Hehehehehehecheesy

** I dey your back Ishilove
** Call me when you need a nice sledge hammer.cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by chipet67(m): 6:58am On Apr 18, 2015
[b][/b]the respect will still be there, because despite him been harsh, there are many things I learnt from him. Sometimes they mean well for us but never knew how to pass the information to us, but we not understanding, will think they like maltreating us. So understand your boss and flow well.
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by iyisco2001(m): 7:39am On Apr 18, 2015
leofab:
is this what you call nothing much?
Common, that's not much now, I have done nothing against the civil service rule, mind you, it could've been more than that. cool
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by Kimikazi2: 10:34am On Apr 18, 2015
Like a bag of rotten potatoes tongue
Re: How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future by Dannidom(m): 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
imoh4king:
Nairalanders! I greet you all.
I work for the Devil himself...my Boss has been the worst experience of my life. If my Boss worked for me, ooo God , what will I not do?
I will demote him first and slash his salary by 30% reduction.
I will send him on official assignment to Gombe with N10,000 for three weeks which includes transport, feeding and accommodation.
Any day he comes to work 5 mins late, I will take N5000 frm his salary ( as he has done to me before). God should deliver me, because I will so so frustrate him till he......GOD WILL PUNISH THAT MAN. hoping to resign soon.
Eeyah I feel your pain bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Incredible Ways To Handle A Bad Boss At Work Without Getting Burned / Lecturing Job Vs MNC Job Which Do You Prefer? / To go or stay in naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.