Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections (38797 Views)

Who Is The Biggest Political Thief In The History Of Nigeria / Tinubu : The Biggest Political Fool Of 2016 / 2015: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 14, 2015
Rawani:
The writer obviously didn't want the list to be strictly a PDP affair so he had to smuggle in the name of the Campaign Director of possibly the most successful, innovative and paradigm-shifting presidential campaign in African history, one which brought down Africa's largest party and midwifed the first-time-ever defeat of an incumbent President. In my book, a man in line to be appointed either SGF Or Minister of Petroleum after achieving all these is nothing but a winner.

I honestly do not understand how someone can consider Amaechi a loser. Seriously

Nobody really expected APC to win in Rivers State, even without the massive rigging machinery deployed by PEJ & Nyesom Wike.

What matters is that Ameachi along with Tinubu & Co. Masterminded the downfall of the ruling PDP. He had to withstand pressure from most of the state Governors in the south south and South east. cry

In my opinion, Amaechi is one of the biggest winners. He took on the likes of Mama Peace and FFK, and triumphed.

Losing the Rivers State Gubernatorial elections to PDP is no surprise, and it's not a big deal, considering the grand scheme of things.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by oyeludef(m): 9:17am On Apr 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Its SeverusSnape cool
ok loser
Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by driand(m): 9:19am On Apr 14, 2015
barcanista

This dude lost with GEJ, Adamu Mu'azu, ikedioha, susuam, shepopotemus, ffk, agbaje, nuhu ribadu, David mark, namadi Sambo, the cabals, he lost with all the pdp casualties that makes him the biggest casualty of 2015 general election.
Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by oyeludef(m): 9:21am On Apr 14, 2015
Ariel20:
Number 1 should go to Barcanista.

He gave me all the reasons to support the movement of CHANGE and backed out for no just reason.
no just reason you say? Haven't you heard of the word "protection" before?
Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by akinladejo: 9:22am On Apr 14, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
I can't hide my joy for the way Aliyu Babangida was humiliated, he deserve even worse.

May his political aspirations go into oblivion. Heartless brute

I support u, cos this guy suppose to ve follow them Rotimi Ameachi but he betrayed them and went back toPDP. That was y he deserves this humiliation.
Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by Decentdamsel(f): 9:26am On Apr 14, 2015
Ok

But in my world,dia z only one loser in this election and dat loser is no other person than our own short Sen.Chris Nwabueze Ngige

Wetin dy swit me pass b say na even local govt chairman he no go win for Anambra again

So happy

But finally

#NA GODWIN#
Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by mikolo80: 9:29am On Apr 14, 2015
VictoryAfrica:
Chibuike Amaechi :

His party may have been victorious at the Presidential polls, but it's been a pyrrhic victory for the APC chieftain. His failure to "deliver" his state to the All Progressives' Congress a fortnight ago was partially overlooked and forgiven amidst the euphoria surrounding their triumph at the national level, but April 11's heavy defeat will not go unnoticed. The Director-General of the APC Presidential Campaign Council could do little as his party was trounced in a state where he is the governor, at the hands of the his arch rival, the Dame Patience Jonathan-backed Nyesom Wike of the PDP. Amaechi may be an integral part of the incoming APC-led federal government, but back home in the South South, his influence has been significantly whittled down.
wished he won but it is actually dakuku that lost cos he will get something from the centre
Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by mikolo80: 9:30am On Apr 14, 2015
VictoryAfrica:
Adamu Mu'azu :

This has been the People's Democratic Party's worst performance since its inception in 1998, prior to Nigeria's return to civilian rule. Every organisation has a leader whose responsibilities are to manage its affairs and accept culpability for the outcomes of his managerial decisions and tactics, especially when they are negative. In this instance, Mu'azu (branded the "Game Changer" by his PDP colleagues) must shoulder the blames for his party's disastrous outing in the just-concluded polls, though it was not entirely of his own making. Under his watch, the PDP lost several states where it was once dominant, including Plateau, Niger, Adamawa, Benue, Katsina and Kaduna (Abia will also likely be lost to APGA),  and it put up a limp performance in Opposition-controlled states where it was expected to do much better, including Oyo, Ogun, Nasarawa, Kano, Kwara, Sokoto, Lagos and Bauchi, his home state. Considering the amount of resources that was poured into the 2015 general elections by the PDP, the end product has been nothing short of disastrous.
Person wey just de go through the motions. His heart was never really in it.Prolly laughing behind jonathan's back
Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by mikolo80: 9:31am On Apr 14, 2015
VictoryAfrica:
David Mark and Gabriel Suswam :

Not even the combined might of a two-time Senate President and an incumbent governor could stop the APC from snatching a hard-fought victory in Benue state. The PDP's latest defeat in Benue didn't come as a surprise to many this time around, following its shock loss in the state at the presidential polls. The party's overall poor showing at the National Assembly elections will almost certainly cost David Mark the presidency of Nigeria's Upper Legislative Chamber — a position which he has held since 2007 — while Governor Suswam's running battle with the Benue state civil servants has cost him both a ticket to the 8th Senate and a governorship ticket for his annointed candidate, Terhemen Tarzoor. What becomes of both men in the Nigerian political arena come the next administration is anyone's guess.
David mark still making his 45million per quarter
Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by mikolo80: 9:32am On Apr 14, 2015
VictoryAfrica:
The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections

By Carlhz Chinedu

The April 11 Gubernatorial and State Assembly elections have come and gone, bringing to an end over 12 months of rigorous electioneering and scheming. Winners have emerged and the also-rans are counting their financial and political loses. Some losers, however, were obviously worse affected than others. Below is a compilation of the biggest casualties of the March 28 and April 11 political hurricanes.

Mua'zu Babangida Aliyu:

The Niger state "Chief Servant's" woeful performance at both the March 28 and April 11 elections has called into  question his supposed status as a force to be reckoned with in the Nigerian political equation. The long-serving Chairman of the Northern States Governors' Forum (NSGF) not only failed to "deliver" his state to the PDP's Goodluck Ebele Jonathan in the Presidential Polls and in his bid to ensure that his annointed candidate, Umar Nasko, succeeds him at the Minna Government House, but he also fluffed in his quest to represent the Niger East Senatorial Zone in the 8th Senate. It's really been a season of reality checks for the once-inflential governor, a politician who was reportedly being groomed by some power brokers in the North to succeed Goodluck Ebele Jonathan come 2019. He was even widely quoted in the local press few weeks ago as saying that he intends to "mark time" in the Senate while he awaits the 2019 General Elections when he would take a shot at the country's top job. All that is up in the air now. As it stands, instead of waiting in the senate, he will be marking time at home while he counts his loses and plans his next political move.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/04/13/9-biggest-political-casualties-2015-nigerian-general-elections-carlhz-chinedu
I really don't know what happened here. But i've learnt that "no be by mouth"
Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 14, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
I can't hide my joy for the way Aliyu Babangida was humiliated, he deserve even worse.
HE BETRAYED THE AGENDA TO RESCUE NIGERIA NOW HE ALSO NEED A RESCUER
May his political aspirations go into oblivion. Heartless brute
Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by successhunter: 9:38am On Apr 14, 2015
We still need strong opposition party. I don't like one party system o.
Am wondering who will stand high to move PDP forward to glory again. Could it be WIke, Fayose, Akpabio or Mark Am sure he is definitely not going to be Gej.
Who would be like Tinubu in current PDP setting?!

1 Like

Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by successhunter: 9:42am On Apr 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Its SeverusSnape cool

smiley
Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by myola777(m): 9:47am On Apr 14, 2015
Chanchit:
Obanikoro and Bode George go dey queue for US embassy, cos Nigeria(Lagos) go too hot for them.
I pity them, no work for them again both at federal and state level. unless they run to fayose. Tinubu has really done damage to their political careers
Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by ddippset(m): 9:51am On Apr 14, 2015
Lol @ amaechi on the list. Amaechi should be on the top 5 winners' list. Before the election, they said Jonathan and wike will win and amaechi will run back to Ghana. The man has done his 8 years. His fight in rivers state was just for dakuku and for ego. It was a secondary fight. Even if he didn't win the state for buhari, buhari would not forget all the money amaechi put in to fund his campaign. Buhari will reward amaechi with a delicious appointment and amaechi will be more powerful than wike as from may 29th. Ameachi among the losers? Pleeeeeease! Will amaechi still run away to Ghana? Pleeeeeease!

2 Likes

Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by InMyOpinion(m): 9:55am On Apr 14, 2015
Good post. My coments

Babagida Aliyu
most probably due to arrogance

Lagos PDP
- I do NOT agree on this one. Compared to previous election, PDP did very well in Lagos so it canot be a loss

Mark/Suswam
- They enginnered the fall when they forced crowd pullers like Akume, Gemade and Ortom out of the party. Suswam's treatment of civil servants just added to his woes

Nuhu Ribadu
Sad he left the APC - I think he a good material for governor. Hope he gets his acts right

Amaechi
PDP's loss in Rivers is not suprising. For Ameachi - i think his situation is not as bad as that of Suswam and Babangida Aliyu because he will at least still have some relevance in national politics - remember he was Buhari's campaign coordinator

Sambo
He has been more of a baggage to the PDP really but he's a cool loyal guy. He's more likely to continue to enjoy public sympathy than other noisy,arrogant politicians

GEJ
He admitted it hmself--none has been as lucky politically as ths man. I think he should count his blessings rather than losses. He has also left the left with some soft landing- thanks to his allowing peace to reign. Maybe those who advised him in those last days should have been his advisers all along. I still believe GEJ is a nice guy surrounded mostly with some wrong advisers

Adamu Muaza
He did his best - undortunately the damage had already been done- and badly so. PDP broke its own back when it broke the global mathematical rule that 19 is greater than 16 - and ths is applicable everywhere. If for isntance you told your maths teacher today that 16 is greater than 19, you will surely fail!

1 Like

Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by somegirl1: 9:56am On Apr 14, 2015
VictoryAfrica:
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan :

He's, without a doubt, the biggest loser here, yet the manner in which he quickly conceded defeat and saved the country another round of senseless bloodshed has made him victorious in defeat. His political miscalculations, faux pas, misguided appointments and perceived leniency towards corruption all conspired to make him the first incumbent Nigerian Head of State to lose a presidential election. That notwithstanding, His Excellency deserves our dispassionate commendation for overseeing one of the most peaceful and successful elections in Nigeria's history, even in the face of intense pressure to manipulate the process.

Carlhz Chinedu is a sociopolitical commentator and a social justice activist.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/04/13/9-biggest-political-casualties-2015-nigerian-general-elections-carlhz-chinedu

I could have sworn we had a President, not a Head of State. Guess I was wrong.
Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by Sweetlemon(f): 10:01am On Apr 14, 2015
barcanista:
Very funny. Actually, I'm one of the biggest winner considering that my state(Rivers) overwhelmly delivered for the PDP at all levels trouncing Amaechi led APC to silly. Will you call Akpabio or Wike losers? No doubt it was sad losing the Presidency, the most important is retaining our oil rich region which we successfully did in grandstyle.

Oh shut up!

PDP is not even a regional party sef because Abia Anambra and Imo are no longer with PDP. If care is not taken the courts will rule out Rivers and Akwa-Ibom so why all this premature gloating over a party that has gone from the largest party in Africa to a semi-regional party. Please look for one side to hide your shameless face abeg.

You keep gloating over Rivers and Akwa-Ibom yet you forget that it's the FG who controls state allocations. Whether you like it or not, Ameachi will be up there controlling the excesses of the Rivers and Ak, pray they don't make him NDDC boss or petroleum minster. Una go hear hear wein.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 14, 2015
For me, my fellow Ndi Igbo remains the biggest losers in this just concluded elections. Their naivety and penchant for putting all eggs in one basket, effectively cost them dear. grin grin

Besides, Amaechi remains one of the biggest winners. His spearheading the campaign that culminated in the dethronement of a sitting president, remains one of the greatest achievement in Africa in the next few years. grin

1 Like

Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:14am On Apr 14, 2015
Goddex:
[size=18pt]The PDP will
bounce back!!!
[/size]
PDP MUST CHANGE NAME
Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by olaegbeoludare(m): 10:16am On Apr 14, 2015
Donsammy77:

me donsammy 77

ameachi d big heart.
Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by tk4rd: 10:18am On Apr 14, 2015
VictoryAfrica:
Chibuike Amaechi :

His party may have been victorious at the Presidential polls, but it's been a pyrrhic victory for the APC chieftain. His failure to "deliver" his state to the All Progressives' Congress a fortnight ago was partially overlooked and forgiven amidst the euphoria surrounding their triumph at the national level, but April 11's heavy defeat will not go unnoticed. The Director-General of the APC Presidential Campaign Council could do little as his party was trounced in a state where he is the governor, at the hands of the his arch rival, the Dame Patience Jonathan-backed Nyesom Wike of the PDP. Amaechi may be an integral part of the incoming APC-led federal government, but back home in the South South, his influence has been significantly whittled down.
Can Buhari trust Amaechi.?? His behaviour is that of a greedy betrayer.
Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by tk4rd: 10:21am On Apr 14, 2015
VictoryAfrica:
Namadi Sambo :

Even his status as the incumbent Vice President and a one-time governor of Kaduna could not ward off a heavy loss for his party in his home state. Though no-one really expected him to "deliver" the North — or even the North West  — to the PDP, the low-key and ever-smiling Vice President should have brought much more to the table in the March 28 and April 11 elections than he ended up doing.
Which kept me asking.. Are Vice-Presidents and Deputy-Governors meant to be Low-Key.??
Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by 9jatatafo(m): 10:22am On Apr 14, 2015
The chief of "let the nay have it" (David Mark) is gone for good. That Aliyu of Niger state of a guy is one dude that talks too much with less action. Amaechi too was something else. With his talking and street campaigning, he couldn't deliver his state. I thought he wielded so much powers but PEJ was too tough for him. His gain is that he will be part APC at the national level.
Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by bakila: 10:25am On Apr 14, 2015
millionaireman:
The biggest cassualty in this presidential election is Nigeria. Figure it out.

1,The election outcome was influenced by BH violence.

2, Under normal circumstances, a Buhari could not have emerged president, more so, in a Nigeria with all classes of young, very well educated people.
Point of Correction
Under PDP circumstances. Was there BH issues in Benue, Plateau and Ondo were gej was defeated? Nigerians saw through PDP. If not for religious loyalty I tell you the defeat would have been more than this.
Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by bettercreature(m): 10:25am On Apr 14, 2015
VictoryAfrica:
Nuhu Ribadu :

The revered former anti-corruption boss' sojourn into the murky waters of politics has so far not been fruitful. He contested and lost the 2011 Presidential elections on the platform of the ACN to the PDP's Goodluck Jonathan. In 2014, he controversially defected to the PDP from what had morphed into the APC with hopes of contesting on the platform of the PDP and probably winning the Adamawa state guber election. However, it was not to be. He was gifted the opportunity of running for the office, but he was always doomed to fail, following alleged anti-party activities and sabotage by members of his own party. This culminated in a comprehensive defeat on April 11, where he finished in an embarrassing third place.
Nuhu RIBADU is the biggest looser of ALL TIME,he would have gotten APC governorship ticket with EASE
Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by bashydemy(m): 10:29am On Apr 14, 2015
Nitefury:
Who else thinks Ameachi shouldn't be on this list?

While everyone else mentioned in the list would sooner or later go into some form of political limbo, its a sure bet that Ameachi would still be heard for the next four (if not eight) years..

Definitely he must have been wounded (politically) by the defeat of APC in Rivers, but he's most definitely not among the CASUALTIES..

Babangida Aliyu: The frog eyed dude few days to the NASS and presidential elections said he saw himself in the Red chambers and subsequently in ASO in 2019... He definitely needs to ask his marabout for a refund

PDP Lagos: Poor things. Pity them because these guys are most definitely going hungry for the next four years (if not more). No more "Alloweee" and "Chop money" from the center. But we still need them to keep APC on their feet

David, the son of Mark: Even if minority leader is offered to him, I see him declining. And he better begins to pray Akume doesn't get the nod to become the number 3 man, else.... Himself understand

Suswam: mtcheeeew

Ribadu: Once bitting (abi na beating) twice shy. Don't blame him, dude wasn't ready to be scammed again by ACN.. Sorry, APC.. if you know what I mean

Sambo: Ghost worker.. Won't be missed

Adamu Mu'azu: Word on the streets have it that this dude deliberately sold PDP out.. *whispering* Dem say him vex say jona no fit control piss.. Say piss bin don dey c herself like say two of dem na mate, or she get power pass am sef. She even get mind to say she wan select pdp next governorship candidates one time like that.. D tin pain d man well well because for where him come from, dem no dey see women for frontage, na only backyard. So him decide show gej shege... Ehen, dem say na "born throway" talk wet piss talk against him people, say d tin pain am well well o. Day old man for warri, Crack and na clerk? Ok Clark sef tell Jona make him no trust dem northerners sef. **Stops whispering** I love his glasses though

Jonathan: Dude has already entered the state of redundant "ness"... No longer needed. Him own political limbo"ness" don already start.. You sef talk true, tell me say you never forget say Jona still be president

Abeg o, na my own meat seller opinion be dis o
You are very on point, I never trust Mu'azu i swear and won't be surprise if he voted for GMB.

Ameachi might be a big looser in his state but a great Hero that fought galantly and make sure he is part of the change and also unseat GEJ and mama piss. Beside he is still in lime light and will be in the next Government and top rank for the next 4 or 8 yrs.
Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by bashydemy(m): 10:32am On Apr 14, 2015
barcanista:
Very funny. Actually, I'm one of the biggest winner considering that my state(Rivers) overwhelmly delivered for the PDP at all levels trouncing Amaechi led APC to silly. Will you call Akpabio or Wike losers? No doubt it was sad losing the Presidency, the most important is retaining our oil rich region which we successfully did in grandstyle.
hahahah keep fooling yourself, AMeachi will fully be in control of the Oil rich region and my influence denying you guys your normal allocation cos of what you did to him... Patiently waiting.
Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by ddippset(m): 10:42am On Apr 14, 2015
tk4rd:
Can Buhari trust Amaechi.?? His behaviour is that of a greedy betrayer.
greedy betrayer? When Jonathan had beef with the g7 governors he drew all the abok1 governors close but refused to acknowledge amaechi. Amaechi went to aso rock severally but patience Jonathan wanted him to 'wash her undies' first, speaking figuratively. Any man who calls amaechi a betrayer would most likely leak the feet of a woman for power. But amaechi being the man that he is held his ground. The day amaechi left the pdp threw a party. They frustrated amaechi with mbu and wike and now you call him betrayer? He will be your next secretary of state or minister of petroleum. Go and die.

3 Likes

Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by NewsHub: 10:43am On Apr 14, 2015
VictoryAfrica:
Chibuike Amaechi :

I don't agree with you on Amaechi. His name shouldn't be among the biggest losers. No! Amaechi fought a good fight and i respect his courage. Time will tell whether he has lost his influence. Rivers state would be on our radar.
Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by Fellonigerians: 10:54am On Apr 14, 2015
Nitefury:
Who else thinks Ameachi shouldn't be on this list?

While everyone else mentioned in the list would sooner or later go into some form of political limbo, its a sure bet that Ameachi would still be heard for the next four (if not eight) years..

Definitely he must have been wounded (politically) by the defeat of APC in Rivers, but he's most definitely not among the CASUALTIES..

Babangida Aliyu: The frog eyed dude few days to the NASS and presidential elections said he saw himself in the Red chambers and subsequently in ASO in 2019... He definitely needs to ask his marabout for a refund

PDP Lagos: Poor things. Pity them because these guys are most definitely going hungry for the next four years (if not more). No more "Alloweee" and "Chop money" from the center. But we still need them to keep APC on their feet

David, the son of Mark: Even if minority leader is offered to him, I see him declining. And he better begins to pray Akume doesn't get the nod to become the number 3 man, else.... Himself understand

Suswam: mtcheeeew

Ribadu: Once bitting (abi na beating) twice shy. Don't blame him, dude wasn't ready to be scammed again by ACN.. Sorry, APC.. if you know what I mean

Sambo: Ghost worker.. Won't be missed

Adamu Mu'azu: Word on the streets have it that this dude deliberately sold PDP out.. *whispering* Dem say him vex say jona no fit control piss.. Say piss bin don dey c herself like say two of dem na mate, or she get power pass am sef. She even get mind to say she wan select pdp next governorship candidates one time like that.. D tin pain d man well well because for where him come from, dem no dey see women for frontage, na only backyard. So him decide show gej shege... Ehen, dem say na "born throway" talk wet piss talk against him people, say d tin pain am well well o. Day old man for warri, Crack and na clerk? Ok Clark sef tell Jona make him no trust dem northerners sef. **Stops whispering** I love his glasses though

Jonathan: Dude has already entered the state of redundant "ness"... No longer needed. Him own political limbo"ness" don already start.. You sef talk true, tell me say you never forget say Jona still be president

Abeg o, na my own meat seller opinion be dis o

He needs to be on the list simply because he lost his base, Rivers State. APC won the Presidency, but PDP won Rivers State. Will he live in Abuja forever? No! I think he focused more on removing GEJ and less on dealing with Wike and Dame. You cant win it all. You win some, you lose some. He chose the one more important to him, Abuja.
Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by codedslayer: 11:05am On Apr 14, 2015
[s]
barcanista:
[/s]

You are a loser. With all your rubbish post about your GEJ winning and sending Buhari to retirement, shame on you. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Sacks Advertising Standard Panel Over ‘All Eyes On The Judiciary’ Billboard / I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki / "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.