Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections (38800 Views)

Who Is The Biggest Political Thief In The History Of Nigeria / Tinubu : The Biggest Political Fool Of 2016 / 2015: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by Wendyslim(f): 8:42am On Apr 14, 2015
Kk
Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by xareal(m): 8:43am On Apr 14, 2015
take heart boys...sum of una don dy take wetin una donate abi
Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by Olamitisoji(m): 8:43am On Apr 14, 2015
Ehya, they lost in a tight competition, well, if a pikin fail class him go repeat, but come 2019
Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 14, 2015
Tanoids grin
Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by SeverusSnape(m): 8:45am On Apr 14, 2015
blackjack21:
On Nairaland. Barcanist, sevuresnape, temtemi, pachukwudi, tit.. gringringringrin tongue angry

00:14:41
Tue, Apr 14, 2015
Its SeverusSnape cool

1 Like

Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by M16: 8:45am On Apr 14, 2015
blackjack21:
On Nairaland. Barcanist, sevuresnape, temtemi, pachukwudi, tit.. gringringringrin tongue angry

Don't forget Billyonaire and please add to the list

00:14:41
Tue, Apr 14, 2015
Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by Igwe9(m): 8:46am On Apr 14, 2015
Maybe not, but the way things are going , Nigerians may end up being the biggest loser here, only time will tell.
One party system is not good for any nation.

1 Like

Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 14, 2015
Going exile abi?

08:46:31
Tue 14 Apr 2015

Chanchit:
Obanikoro and Bode George go dey queue for US embassy, cos Nigeria(Lagos) go too hot for them.
Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by SeverusSnape(m): 8:48am On Apr 14, 2015
barcanista:
Very funny. Actually, I'm one of the biggest winner considering that my state(Rivers) overwhelmly delivered for the PDP at all levels trouncing Amaechi led APC to silly. Will you call Akpabio or Wike losers? No doubt it was sad losing the Presidency, the most important is retaining our oil rich region which we successfully did in grandstyle.
Spot on!... Tell them
Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by zubby29(m): 8:49am On Apr 14, 2015
my dear u are so on point mst especiall babaginda aliyu and lamido who u failed to mention dos 2 guys wer touted as future prsident but as it stands now dey are both history politically.der biggest mistake was staying back in PDP after sarting d war dat led to d defection.i see president gej being releavnt even staging a com back in d near future mark my words,if pdp are ever gona bounce back dey need him more dan ever
Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by Brugo(m): 8:52am On Apr 14, 2015
tosin2013:

grin Are they on a roaster? So being a paid hack involves sleepless nights?

Anyway u guys are the biggest losers in this elections esp you barcanista!

I could not believe my eyes when he defected here on Nairaland. It was very shameful the way he switched alliances and immediately started to attack APC.

Well, he believed GEJ would win and he didn't want to be on the losing side.
Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by duni04(m): 8:52am On Apr 14, 2015
Abeg amaechi didn't lose, his party was rigged out! We all saw the images and videos on channels TV and Linda ikeji. International observers even confirmed it. Mama piss and her new vîbrator, wike used the Police and military to rig.

2 Likes

Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by Tvegas(m): 8:52am On Apr 14, 2015
What of Olusegun Osoba who took serving senators and other elected officials to form the SDP yet he didn't retain any seat. ?

3 Likes

Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by ALGAMISH: 8:55am On Apr 14, 2015
What of Sule Lamido and Shekarau?

1 Like

Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by Rick9(m): 8:57am On Apr 14, 2015
Anyway am just glad PDP out of power by the way APC till 2099
Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 14, 2015
Nitefury:
Who else thinks Ameachi shouldn't be on this list?

While everyone else mentioned in the list would sooner or later go into some form of political limbo, its a sure bet that Ameachi would still be heard for the next four (if not eight) years..

Definitely he must have been wounded (politically) by the defeat of APC in Rivers, but he's most definitely not among the CASUALTIES..

Babangida Aliyu: The frog eyed dude few days to the NASS and presidential elections said he saw himself in the Red chambers and subsequently in ASO in 2019... He definitely needs to ask his marabout for a refund

PDP Lagos: Poor things. Pity them because these guys are most definitely going hungry for the next four years (if not more). No more "Alloweee" and "Chop money" from the center. But we still need them to keep APC on their feet

David, the son of Mark: Even if minority leader is offered to him, I see him declining. And he better begins to pray Akume doesn't get the nod to become the number 3 man, else.... Himself understand

Suswam: mtcheeeew

Ribadu: Once bitting (abi na beating) twice shy. Don't blame him, dude wasn't ready to be scammed again by ACN.. Sorry, APC.. if you know what I mean

Sambo: Ghost worker.. Won't be missed

Adamu Mu'azu: Word on the streets have it that this dude deliberately sold PDP out.. *whispering* Dem say him vex say jona no fit control piss.. Say piss bin don dey c herself like say two of dem na mate, or she get power pass am sef. She even get mind to say she wan select pdp next governorship candidates one time like that.. D tin pain d man well well because for where him come from, dem no dey see women for frontage, na only backyard. So him decide show gej shege... Ehen, dem say na "born throway" talk wet piss talk against him people, say d tin pain am well well o. Day old man for warri, Crack and na clerk? Ok Clark sef tell Jona make him no trust dem northerners sef. **Stops whispering** I love his glasses though

Jonathan: Dude has already entered the state of redundant "ness"... No longer needed. Him own political limbo"ness" don already start.. You sef talk true, tell me say you never forget say Jona still be president

Abeg o, na my own meat seller opinion be dis o

I agree with you. Rotimi Amaechi shouldn't be on this list.

It's not his fault that the APC couldn't cope with the brutal doggedness of Wike & PEJ in Rivers State. And Dakuku Peterside, the Rivers State APC Gubernatorial candidate, is a good man, but is not the kind of heartless politician Wike is, which is exactly what we Rivers people seem to need

Amaechi is a hero, in my opinion. It's not easy standing against all your 'brothers' in the south south and South East (except Oshiomole and Rochas).

Amaechi was one of the people that helped sell Buhari to the Southern Nigeria people.

No, he is not a loser...it can only get better for him.

10 Likes

Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by ibrozyconcept(m): 8:59am On Apr 14, 2015
BEST DATA PLANS FOR UR ANDROID ET AL

Data usable on all devices - Android, iPhone, Tablets, Modem, Pc,Nokia, BlackBerry 10...with 1 month validity

MTN DATA PLANS
1GIG - 1300 Naira
2GIG - 2500 Naira
3GIG - 3800 Naira
5GIG - 6000 Naira

Higher data also available...
CALL /WHATSAPP 08068745750
Www.nairasage.com

NOTE: Data balance can be checked on these MTN
plans by dialing *461*7#

ETISALAT DATA PLANS
- 250mb goes for N500 monthly
- 500mb goes for N800 monthly
- 750mb goes for N1,000 monthly
- 1gb goes for N1,300 monthly
- 1.5gb goes for N2,000 monthly
- 2gb goes for N2,500 monthly
- 3gb goes for N3,800 monthly

-Higher plans available...

NOTE: Data balance can be checked on these Etisalat
plans by dialing *229*9#

CALL OR WHATSAPP 08068745750
Www.nairasage.com
BBM-55661ECF MOBILE NO-08068745750,08094641432

NOTE- For etisalat data, you can be credited with the requested data before payment if thats how you want it...
Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by Alexandro2(m): 8:59am On Apr 14, 2015
I dnt think Amechi's name shld b der....yes he lost rivers state to mama piss bt snatched d federal power frm her n jona 2ru apc......Amechi wil b heard n partake in govt decision as long as apc is incharge.... # peace #

2 Likes

Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by dondo83(m): 8:59am On Apr 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Spot on!... Tell them
Only if you both knew how politics works, winning rivers and akwa ibom is of no advantage to you. The federal govt controls the resources from the centre and that can be proved by how Gej starved rotimi amaechi since the fracas between them started. Wike and akpabio has no single principle in there dictionary and i can bet it with you that they will fall in line to keep food on their table anyday. The moment you lost the presidential pdp lost its power! Dont sulk , wike will rule you not me , if he performs good for you , if he doesn't bad for you but note Buhari will RULE us Both.. Sai baba

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by PassingShot(m): 9:00am On Apr 14, 2015
I don't think Amaechi is a casualty as such.

He will have the chance of remaining in the limelight for another four years if not eight.

Amaechi may hold a very important position in the next administration and the same cannot be said of the rest on the list.

2 Likes

Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by millionaireman: 9:04am On Apr 14, 2015
The biggest cassualty in this presidential election is Nigeria. Figure it out.

1,The election outcome was influenced by BH violence.

2, Under normal circumstances, a Buhari could not have emerged president, more so, in a Nigeria with all classes of young, very well educated people.
Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by JUBILEE2000: 9:04am On Apr 14, 2015
Rawani:
The writer obviously didn't want the list to be strictly a PDP affair so he had to smuggle in the name of the Campaign Director of possibly the most successful, innovative and paradigm-shifting presidential campaign in African history, one which brought down Africa's largest party and midwifed the first-time-ever defeat of an incumbent President. In my book, a man in line to be appointed either [b]SGF Or Minister of Petroleum [/b]after achieving all these is nothing but a winner.

Amechi may not get any of the bolded posts above. GMB has something up his sleeves
Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by PassingShot(m): 9:04am On Apr 14, 2015
barcanista:
Very funny. Actually, I'm one of the biggest winner considering that my state(Rivers) overwhelmly delivered for the PDP at all levels trouncing Amaechi led APC to silly. Will you call Akpabio or Wike losers? No doubt it was sad losing the Presidency, the most important is retaining our oil rich region which we successfully did in grandstyle.

You're a very big loser in the just concluded elections. Winning Rivers might have served as consolation but it doesn't change the fact that you vigorously campaigned for GEJ to continue but he lost woefully.

PDP having Rivers does not really change much. The governor does not determine how much the state gets from the Federal Govt since he will get the state's due allocation as others. Not like he or PDP has absolute control of the oil-rich state and the money from there.

3 Likes

Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by mikeapollo: 9:05am On Apr 14, 2015
VictoryAfrica:
Nuhu Ribadu :

The revered former anti-corruption boss' sojourn into the murky waters of politics has so far not been fruitful. He contested and lost the 2011 Presidential elections on the platform of the ACN to the PDP's Goodluck Jonathan. In 2014, he controversially defected to the PDP from what had morphed into the APC with hopes of contesting on the platform of the PDP and probably winning the Adamawa state guber election. However, it was not to be. He was gifted the opportunity of running for the office, but he was always doomed to fail, following alleged anti-party activities and sabotage by members of his own party. This culminated in a comprehensive defeat on April 11, where he finished in an embarrassing third place.

Who is ''revered''?
He is an opportunist and desperate, power-hungry man!
I am happy he lost the governorship election and came 3rd behind APC and SDP in Adamawa!

1 Like

Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by Laid2001: 9:06am On Apr 14, 2015
The greatest losers are those that turned GEJ to an Ijaw/Niger detla/ SS/SE/ CHRISTIAN President and hence truning the majority of Nigerians against the Cluelessone whoalso allowed them free reign!!!
Now, it is clear to them that the peoplein the North are more than those in the south and that the SW are always a block to cuddle by those who have political sense!

1 Like

Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by Lunar2010: 9:08am On Apr 14, 2015
Nitefury:

While everyone else mentioned in the list would sooner or later go into some form of political limbo, its a sure bet that Ameachi would still be heard for the next four (if not eight) years..

Definitely he must have been wounded (politically) by the defeat of APC in Rivers, but he's most definitely not among the CASUALTIES..

Babangida Aliyu: The frog eyed dude few days to the NASS and presidential elections said he saw himself in the Red chambers and subsequently in ASO in 2019... He definitely needs to ask his marabout for a refund

PDP Lagos: Poor things. Pity them because these guys are most definitely going hungry for the next four years (if not more). No more "Alloweee" and "Chop money" from the center. But we still need them to keep APC on their feet

David, the son of Mark: Even if minority leader is offered to him, I see him declining. And he better begins to pray Akume doesn't get the nod to become the number 3 man, else.... Himself understand

Ribadu: Once bitting (abi na beating) twice shy. Don't blame him, dude wasn't ready to be scammed again by ACN.. Sorry, APC.. if you know what I mean

Adamu Mu'azu: Word on the streets have it that this dude deliberately sold PDP out.. *whispering* Dem say him vex say jona no fit control piss.. Say piss bin don dey c herself like say two of dem na mate, or she get power pass am sef. She even get mind to say she wan select pdp next governorship candidates one time like that.. D tin pain d man well well because for where him come from, dem no dey see women for frontage, na only backyard. So him decide show gej shege... Ehen, dem say na "born throway" talk wet piss talk against him people, say d tin pain am well well o. Day old man for warri, Crack and na clerk? Ok Clark sef tell Jona make him no trust dem northerners sef. **Stops whispering** I love his glasses though

Jonathan: Dude has already entered the state of redundant "ness"... No longer needed. Him own political limbo"ness" don already start.. You sef talk true, tell me say you never forget say Jona still be president

Badt guy... de meat wey u dey sell get original flavour.

1 Like

Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by philips70(m): 9:09am On Apr 14, 2015
barcanista:

And you believe Wike will rule Rivers state till 2019? I don't believe so. From May 29th the atmosphere in this country will change and you sure know without any form of deceit the whole elections in Rivers state will be cancelled by the courts. It's not a question of arguments. You must have seen or watched the reports of EU observers and the US on the elections in Rivers and Akwa Ibom state. These are not the mouthpiece of APC. Half of what happened in these states will make any judge order rerun. So, keep your joy till after then. Whether Amaechi and Dakuku can muster enough strength and goodwill to bounce back is another story. Also be rest assured many will languish in jail for the bloodshed in Rivers. It's no rocket science and am not ready to argue about it. I only advise you be careful how you mingle over there now.

1 Like

Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 14, 2015
Number 1 should go to Barcanista.

He gave me all the reasons to support the movement of CHANGE and backed out for no just reason.

3 Likes

Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by Franchise21(m): 9:10am On Apr 14, 2015
Nitefury:

Creativity. I must commend u

1 Like

Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by tonero230(m): 9:11am On Apr 14, 2015
Goddex:
[size=18pt]The PDP will
bounce back!!!
[/size]

Only in your dream

1 Like

Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by Franchise21(m): 9:11am On Apr 14, 2015
barcanista:
But Oga Jona lost n Dats d real deal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal / Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos / Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.