Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections (38801 Views)

Who Is The Biggest Political Thief In The History Of Nigeria / Tinubu : The Biggest Political Fool Of 2016 / 2015: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by begwong: 11:27am On Apr 14, 2015
WHY LEAVING OUT BABA JANG,THE 16>19 GOV FORUM CHAIRMAN.HE WAS HUMILIATED IN PLATEAU FOR IMPOSING HIS NEPHEW AS THE PDP FLAG BEARER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by U2ice(m): 11:28am On Apr 14, 2015
Sambo na jst liability to jona

Bt d 1 wey pain me pass na d igbos wey go vote out Ngige comot 4rm senate.....man wey suppose b speaker

Ndi igbo suppose de dis list
Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by econity(m): 11:33am On Apr 14, 2015
How time flies.
No body seems to remember Tom Ikimi.
The first among the losers.
He would ve been among those pulling the string in APC but he is now wit PDP counting losses.

2 Likes

Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by samsonbazy(m): 11:42am On Apr 14, 2015
What of those our millenium prophets dat prophesised dat jonathan and agbaje wud win and there wud be post violence election?their case is worse dan those mentioned above.Failed prophesied or failedprophet.

1 Like

Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by blackjack21(m): 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Its SeverusSnape cool
[/b]Proudly loser.[/b] grin

12:36:11
Tue, Apr 14, 2015
Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by raffite: 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
Great Nigeria

Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by KanwuliaJara: 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
Amaechi!!!

The BIGGEST LOOZA!!!! cry
All to go and do "BOY BOY" in Abuja?

Ta!!! grin

Na RIBADUNCE own sweety me passio! cheesy

GEJ!
Nothing to lose.
Incapable of feeling any pang of shame, due to a constant state of 'inebriation'! cheesy
I wonder what his name is doing up there!

Muchechechecheche
Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by KanwuliaJara: 3:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
OBJ!

The GREATEST of all LOOZAS, the SOLE ARCHITECT of the IMPLOSION of PDP!!!

All his plans BACK-FIRED.
The shameless old PEDO-PHILE finally disgraces himself by jumping off his own sinking ship!

Typical "area dada-head" of the "cowardly WEST"! cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by jpphilips(m): 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
Nitefury:
Who else thinks Ameachi shouldn't be on this list?

While everyone else mentioned in the list would sooner or later go into some form of political limbo, its a sure bet that Ameachi would still be heard for the next four (if not eight) years..

Definitely he must have been wounded (politically) by the defeat of APC in Rivers, but he's most definitely not among the CASUALTIES..

Babangida Aliyu: The frog eyed dude few days to the NASS and presidential elections said he saw himself in the Red chambers and subsequently in ASO in 2019... He definitely needs to ask his marabout for a refund

PDP Lagos: Poor things. Pity them because these guys are most definitely going hungry for the next four years (if not more). No more "Alloweee" and "Chop money" from the center. But we still need them to keep APC on their feet

David, the son of Mark: Even if minority leader is offered to him, I see him declining. And he better begins to pray Akume doesn't get the nod to become the number 3 man, else.... Himself understand

Suswam: mtcheeeew

Ribadu: Once bitting (abi na beating) twice shy. Don't blame him, dude wasn't ready to be scammed again by ACN.. Sorry, APC.. if you know what I mean

Sambo: Ghost worker.. Won't be missed

Adamu Mu'azu: Word on the streets have it that this dude deliberately sold PDP out.. *whispering* Dem say him vex say jona no fit control piss.. Say piss bin don dey c herself like say two of dem na mate, or she get power pass am sef. She even get mind to say she wan select pdp next governorship candidates one time like that.. D tin pain d man well well because for where him come from, dem no dey see women for frontage, na only backyard. So him decide show gej shege... Ehen, dem say na "born throway" talk wet piss talk against him people, say d tin pain am well well o. Day old man for warri, Crack and na clerk? Ok Clark sef tell Jona make him no trust dem northerners sef. **Stops whispering** I love his glasses though

Jonathan: Dude has already entered the state of redundant "ness"... No longer needed. Him own political limbo"ness" don already start.. You sef talk true, tell me say you never forget say Jona still be president

Abeg o, na my own meat seller opinion be dis o

Nnamani Sambo? damn!!

1 Like

Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by sirp2007: 6:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
The greatest loser is PDP. They lost the presidency, more states, senate president, house of rep etc.
For those of u saying PDP will bonce back should think again. The party is finished. A new party will emerge 2 challenge APC in next election.
Re: The 9 Biggest Political Casualties Of The 2015 Nigerian General Elections by boluyongp(m): 8:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
This list is incomplete without Femi Fani-Kayode..

Others are:
- Musiliu Obanikoro (now jobless, was so sure he would continue as minister)
- Yinka Odumakin
- Sule Lamido
- Ibrahim Shekarau

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures / 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC / Purported Error On Tinubu’s Certificate Validates My Discovery – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.