Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Highlights Of The Approach Of Muhammad Buhari's Incoming Government - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Highlights Of The Approach Of Muhammad Buhari's Incoming Government (38561 Views)

I Expect Buhari Incoming Government To Fix Fuel Saga In 7 Days-ifeduba / Buhari's Incoming Government Will Not Be In The Business of Witch-Hunting People / Highlights Of 2015 APC Campaign Promises In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highlights Of The Approach Of Muhammad Buhari's Incoming Government by Insuurance(m): 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
lymelyte:
Shut up if you do not have anything to say..

You that have something to say; what do u mean. Every man's with their own opinion
Re: Highlights Of The Approach Of Muhammad Buhari's Incoming Government by id7574(m): 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
Pls buhari should put an end 2 contract staff.we can't b working in our country as clasual staff [slavery]. Sai baba.
Re: Highlights Of The Approach Of Muhammad Buhari's Incoming Government by richidinho(m): 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
omenka:
The "lean government" is what gladden my heart the most.

The amounts saved from that can be ploughed back into making some critical sectors of the economy function even better.

I believe we'll get there soon.

Shey na goat dey wrk there
At least one million jobs will be lost

1 Like

Re: Highlights Of The Approach Of Muhammad Buhari's Incoming Government by lerrytunechi(m): 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
Cool to hear dat ... 79E72A82
Re: Highlights Of The Approach Of Muhammad Buhari's Incoming Government by Blackfire(m): 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
i ve vow never to believe any politician, i rather be a critict than be a follow-follow
Re: Highlights Of The Approach Of Muhammad Buhari's Incoming Government by zendy: 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
anwo247:

Why have you just decided to be so sincere? Well that's patriotic of you. Thanks dear.

Everything written in that so called manifesto is not new to us. Honestly i can't stop laughing. ......but now in Greek grin grin grin

I might be sincere but I'm certainly not patriotic in any way. I don't believe in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Highlights Of The Approach Of Muhammad Buhari's Incoming Government by omenka(m): 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
richidinho:

Shey na goat dey wrk there
At least one million jobs will be lost
Why una refuse to get sense like this?? The resultant effect would create more than 10 times the jobs that would be lost. Pro-lean govt activists aren't fools. How hard is it for you guys to understand that??
Re: Highlights Of The Approach Of Muhammad Buhari's Incoming Government by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
I dey laff. Did I just see tax there? Any government that force tax on us we go impeach am! What is our oil money doing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pdp’s ‘coffin’ Still In Police Custody / 14 Ways We Are Worse Off Since Buhari Became President / Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.