Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:32 AM

Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti (31592 Views)

Wild Jubilation Erupts In Bauchi As President Buhari Returns. See Photos / Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation / FAYEMI Vs FAYOSE: Jubilation In Ekiti As Appeal Court Confirmed Fayose's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by ManUtdholic: 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
Keneking:
As expected...it is time for him to face the last hurdle...State House of Assembly impeachment notice. Has he responded to the allegations in the notice? If not, then it is better for him to do the needful.

Wastage of tym and hope expecting fayose to be impeached is lyk
U dey wait make bar beach dry u go tey for dre

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by tenry(m): 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
Omexonomy:
Assuming the victory was for an APC the wild jubilation would have resulted to death of more than five people stealing and killing en mase.
If you know APC is an evil party click like.
If you know APC is a peaceful party click share.
Too much ogogoro isn't good in the morning.

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by MKO4ever(m): 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2015

Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by Goke7: 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
Profkomolafe:
we just have to lyk and support fayose in the south west so as to serve as watch dog on APC excesses. undecided cool

by saying buhari is too old to govern abi, let him try it nah
Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by Omexonomy: 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
tenry:

Too much ogogoro and ganja is good in the morning.
Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by ManUtdholic: 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
cy4cent:
it's an irony that a state that has the highest number of professors in Nigeria has a thug as it's leader, n they celebrates his victory, hmmmm !!!! pathetic...

could this be out of fear

it's a pity however it is viewed, I do not envy them at all ...

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by unclejb2(m): 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
midolian:
Ekiti how did you end up like this? How can the learned celebrate a thug as Fayose? sad sad sad
Fayose is very popular in Ekiti, so u can dive into the lagoon

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by ManUtdholic: 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
cy4cent:
it's an irony that a state that has the highest number of professors in Nigeria has a thug as it's leader, n they celebrates his victory, hmmmm !!!! pathetic...

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by Ahmeduana(m): 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
godson36:
Someone should tell Fayose and His tout who are Jubilating to remember that My father will not forgive him ooo.

But, if he decamps, then he will be save...

But, tell him that Baba Tinubu will be ready for him...

Have you ever heard him talking to Tinubu before?? NO

He already know that HE can DO and UNDO .. grin grin

Enjoy till your Government last...

Sai GMB

Sai GMB son

Sai Baba

Sai Son
THE MORE REASON YOU ARE EVIL PARTY AND THE MORE REASON YOU ARE LOSING AND YOU WILL CONTINUE TO LOSE, BECAUSE IS ONLY GOD THAT CAN DO AND UNDO.
Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by ignis: 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
The voice of the people is the voice of God.

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by saintandsinnerz: 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
shammah1:
It's too late because the APC lawmakers where heavily defeated at the polls last Saturday. Lmao!

No they can, their tenure only expires on the 29th of May
Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
Aegon:
Those words you used to describe a sitting governor elected by hundreds of thousands of people is anything but Rosicrusian. You should know better about Destiny Karma and Fate and also have the humility to know that you have no right to classify a human being as "an unintelligent smudge" If you must talk about the order in a public forum such as this, don't taint it with a certain political bent or any form of intolerance.

My statement is not insultive but borne out of perceived actions by the said person. Meanwhile my Rosicrucian beliefs have nothing to do with my political aversion. They are not even related. Secondly, my statement are just statements and nothing more. I have nothing against Fayose personally. However I do have reservations concerning his actions and behaviour as a leader. If my posts do annoy anyone however, then I retract them with my explanation.
Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by ManUtdholic: 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
chrisbaba1:
armed rubbers and touts he used in intimidating the electorate are the ones shooting and celebrating!!! Ekiti people have to bear their cross for the next 4 years.....
Same way we Osun are bearing ours

4 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by disumusa: 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
fayose has many criminal cases pending
Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
literarymathy:
This Fayose of a man is a crook! A senile psychopathic fraud of the highest order. I don't understand why the people voted for an uncultured tout(based upon his public rantings and behaviour) when they had the better option of an intelligentsia of international repute. Anyway, let's see how far the film trick can work.

Learn about AMORC here: https://www.nairaland.com/2225497/ask-me-question-amorc-other
you are a real certificate for condom malfunction
Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by 9jatatafo(m): 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
This is good as Fayose will be a very solid opposition to APC at the central. I know say Sai Buhari nor go like this guy at all.

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by ellechrystal(f): 12:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
cy4cent:

Ve u though of d illiterate leading a nation embedded with profs n Dr's?
Abeg say something else.

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by ManUtdholic: 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
Charly68:
I am yet to come to term with the situation of things in Ekiti,in any case the simple summary is that majority are depraved and impoverished to the extent that they have forgone moral for immoral and wisdom for foolishness ,future for the present. What is the state of this state in the nearest future ? I weep for my state. .Ooo God have mercy. This Amala style of politics can not take us far.
If amala politics is d type of politics dat fayose practice
That pay workers salaries
That employ state labour not Lagos force

May God let aregbe practice this

3 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by youngsolex(m): 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
He said it before now that anybody who want to impeach him must first impeach God who put him there, this guy is great

PDP all the way

4 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by Ayuba123: 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
midolian:
Ekiti how did you end up like this? How can the learned celebrate a thug as Fayose? sad sad sad
Ur a fool, he is d people's choice

4 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
you are a real certificate for condom malfunction

cheesy. I'm sure your dad was the quack that sold it. grin

#JustJoking
Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by ManUtdholic: 12:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
afuye:
The TOUT has been reinstated ....
U can nw go and diieee

4 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
ManUtdholic:

Same way we Osun are bearing ours

Yeah, bear who you voted or allowed to rule you incase it was rigged ....

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by luvmijeje(f): 12:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
I have to give it to Fayose, as much as I hate to say it ......... He's indeed a cat with nine lives and indeed a politician albeit crude.

Hopefully, his brand of thuggish politics will be limited to Ekiti state.

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by midolian(m): 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ayuba123:
Ur a fool, he is d people's choice
have u imagined how your post wld look like without insulting yourself? Its as simple as this[b]"He is the people's choice"[/b]..pls learn to behave maturely.
Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by ManUtdholic: 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
onatisi:
which 19lawmakers? Let them walk freely in the state if ekiti people won't mob them. Let them come back to the state from lagos and start their so called impeachment proceedings
They cannot even goan vote for themselves

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by chax100(f): 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
Power belongs to God. Fayose your enemies shall stumble but Tinubu and Obasanjo will fall. Long Live the Fayose, the great Lion of Yorubaland!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by gbegudujo: 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
Why are you like this how can the learned celebrate the illiterate buhari
midolian:
Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
literarymathy:

cheesy. I'm sure your dad was the quack that sold it. grin

#JustJoking
I sold a fake condom and I regret my action today, just continue to celebrate it. Akpamu
Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by tonytony208(m): 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
midolian:

Tinubu is learned, Jonathan is learned, fani kayode is learned. How are they different from fayose?
Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by kellyJames5(m): 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
Cc. Temitemi

Come and jubilate with your role model.
Re: Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti by ManUtdholic: 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
luvmijeje:
I have to give it to Fayose, as much as I hate to say it ......... He's indeed a cat with nine lives and indeed a politician albeit crude.

Hopefully, his brand of thuggish politics will be limited to Ekiti state.
There is nothing thuggish about Hw he rule
Itz APC that are looking for his trouble

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death / Felicia Ejezie ‘Mama Biafra’ Arraigned In Court For Selling IPOB Newspapers / Nigeria Military Seize Apc And Three Vehicles From Insurgents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.