Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation (41007 Views)

Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths / Wild Jubilation Erupts In Bauchi As President Buhari Returns. See Photos / Cash Crunch Hits APC As Buhari Advises Party To Look Inward For Funding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by sinkhole: 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
The All Progressive Congress (APC) presidential candidate ‎Muhammadu Buhari has expressed gratitude to Nigerians for voting him as their president in Saturday's poll, saying he will make an acceptance speech soon.

In a short message issued through his campaign spokesperson Malam Garba Shehu Buhari confirmed that ‎his major rival and PDP presidential candidate Goodluck Jonathan called him at 5:15pm to make a concession and congratulated him.

Buhari said the mood of the country as well as its current state did not warrant the type of wild celebrations reportedly going on in some cities across the country.

Buhari said anybody happy with the victory of the APC in the presidential election will not be involved in the molestation of opponents or the destruction of their property, adding "he or she is not with me, whoever does that."
www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/50908-buhari-advises-against-wild-jubilation

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by sholikay(m): 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sai buhari

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by temitemi1(m): 8:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations!

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by redcliff: 8:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
Frugality has come..sai baba

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by Princecalm(m): 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
The change is finally here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by pretydiva(f): 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
D president ve spoken

22 Likes

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by SuperSuave(m): 8:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
My president has spoken grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by efilefun(m): 8:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
CONGRATULOBIA!!!! Rtd General Muhammadu Okechukwu Irewolede Kayode Change Buhari and Professor Yemi Aniyikariaiye Obinna AbdulSalam Osibanjo May God almighty help you rule this great country into greater heights

The last time Nigerians celebrated like this was when Abacha died, wow so glad to know the majority of the masses are happy

Rip to all the souls lost while trying to protect the votes most especially the guy shot dead in Bauchi yesterday while preventing the soldiers from entering inec office.. May God forgive their sins.

Once again we thank God your deaths were not in vein Cuz the change you died for eventually triumph.

Adieu great heroes

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2015

20 Likes

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by ayukdaboss(m): 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
No more "GEJ Till 2019" spams on this forum! grin

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by drkay(m): 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
What a leader.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by eleojo23: 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
The level of maturity being displayed by the president and the president-elect is commendable.

It is a message to all those who still hold the idea of 'do or die' that the era of such madness is gone.

God bless GEJ (You just can't hate that guy)
God bless GMB
God bless Nigeria.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by jingh(f): 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
My president

I am ready to jubilate **** with the news of your victory.
Am just not happy HOLATIN is not here with me to celebrate on NL due to BAN !!

Thank you for calling me into the change Group.

Sai baba

Barcanista, its now me and you.

Let the game begin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by Vivipop(f): 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
And so it begins...
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by usmanbabau(m): 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
Some people go die hating GMB

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by damola1: 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
Now, we move FORWARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by firstolalekan(m): 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
Good.
I think it's time I change my signature.
Baba has won.
Thank God almighty.
I wish Buhari good luck.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by datbay(m): 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
I was about castigating the TANoids but with this, I will hold my peace.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by bright007(f): 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
Because you won today, you have come out to instruct your supporters not to destroy properties or molest the opposition but same cannot be said 4 years ago when you lost and incited your supporters to kill innocent corp members.

when it favors you, all is well and if not, violence everywhere.

Remember to fufil all your imaginary promises when you get to aso rock because Nigerians are impatient people and would expect you to perform a miracle despite the glaring impossibilities that will be staring you in the face.

26 Likes

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by opetopl: 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by chemmerfrank(m): 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nice..please hit the ground running.

I wanna see that change sharpaly
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by Firefire(m): 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by jejemanito: 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
lomprico:
Let dem jubilate wildly! angry when ur fans where killing corpers n southerners in the north 4yrs ago u never came out to tell them to stop! angry . Jona has lost n congratulated u, but in ur case u will call for blood. The blood of the dead in d electoral violence 4yrs ago will haunt u angry
Anybody that insults me on this will face d same fate as the slain Nigerians 4yrs ago. I was a corper then n saw death first hand.
CRY ME A RIVER!!!

18 Likes

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by timunstopable: 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
lomprico:
Let dem jubilate wildly! angry when ur fans where killing corpers n southerners in the north 4yrs ago u never came out to tell them to stop! angry . Jona has lost n congratulated u, but in ur case u will call for blood. The blood of the dead in d electoral violence 4yrs ago will haunt u angry
Anybody that insults me on this will face d same fate as the slain Nigerians 4yrs ago. I was a corper then n saw death first hand.

I ve it on good authority you ve no sense

Even Gej has conceded

no need for this exhibition of your stupi.dity here

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by fratermathy(m): 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
[size=15pt]
The result of the election is quite obvious. It is good for the ruling party. President Jonathan is an opportunist, too desperate and too ambitious. He ought to have voluntarily leave the office after his first tenure. He failed to acknowledge his weakness in terms of statescraft hence his political defeat. He should not attempt to plunge Nigeria into chaos and catastrophe. He should congratulate Gen. Buhari. - Professor Abraham Orhero from DELSU, Abraka, Delta State.[/size]

Meanwhile checkout this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2225497/ask-me-question-amorc-other

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by saasala(m): 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Thats the king
Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by LewisO: 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
We APC supporters aren't thugs, we will celebrate with dignity!

Welcome to Aso Rock sir! cool

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Advises Against Wild Jubilation by Sunymoore(m): 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Yauy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack / Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo / Man Wears 'Lives Are Better With Atiku' Clothe And Cap (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.