Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Things That Make Men Attractive To Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things That Make Men Attractive To Women (1543 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / What Makes Men Attractive To Women / What Makes Men Attractive To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things That Make Men Attractive To Women by Richcreed(m): 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
1. Piercings, Tattoos, and Scars:
According to the evolutionary "handi-
cap" theory, men who are physically
healthy and have good genes can
afford to take part in risky behavior
involving needles, ink and katana
swords. Think of it as your body's
way of showing off for prospective
mates.
2. Money, Money, Money... Money: A
study by evolutionary psychologist
David Buss found that women from
37 cultures around the world value
high earning potential and good
financial prospects in a partner. Even
Zambia ladies love a sugar daddy.
3. A Deep Voice: Women value
physical symmetry because it's a
sign of good health and good genes
for the screaming hordes of babies
they plan to make with you. The
deeper a man's voice, the more likely
he is to be symmetrical. Just the way
it is.
4. Height: Tall men make more
money and have more babies. Short
men try to conquer Europe.
5. A V-Shaped Torso (Hit the Gym):
If you look like you row, swim, or
moonlight as a superhero, women
dig your body. If you're shaped like a
Family Guy character, they do not.
6. Sense of Humor: Dr. Cindy M.
Meston says that women like men
who make them laugh. Men, she
says, prefer women who laugh at
their jokes.
7. Her Past (How You Remind Her of
It): Women create a mental "love
map" of their romantic life based on
past experiences. It starts to form at
age eight. This explains why you
never had a chance with that little
red-headed girl.
8. Smell: There is no single most-
attractive scent, but studies show
that women can smell symmetry, just
like they can hear it. This is why you
should not mask your natural scent
with body spray, Mr. The Situation.
9. Confidence (Have It): Few women
are attracted to wimpy guys and
most women are not attracted to
arrogant jerks. Real confidence is the
ability to switch between bravado and
humility without worrying about
appearing vulnerable.
Re: Things That Make Men Attractive To Women by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
Op, first of all, I must commend your write-up and I agree with all your points except for the number one point

I am definitely not of the school of thought that piercing and tattoos are prerequisites for attraction whether they are being done by either gender.

I am totally turned off by these things and I can't stand a guy that pieces or has tattoos especially on the visible parts of the skin and I believe their are a lot of ladies that tow this line.

That being said, I think you also left an important point and that's "Intelligence"
Ladies are generally attracted to intelligent guys.
Guys that are articulate, witty and who make smart decisions.
As for me, I can't stand any guy that I seem to be more intelligent than.....
Re: Things That Make Men Attractive To Women by agarawu23(m): 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
missclasssy:
Let's see....
see what?

Op, nothing is more attractive in a man for ladies of nowadays than MONEY!!! the remaining na jara
Re: Things That Make Men Attractive To Women by glimpse33(m): 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
I am still trying to understand the shit you posted....

finally I did...

no1 makes no sense at all, if it did make sense, I think its only in the op"s head.. embarassed
Re: Things That Make Men Attractive To Women by laplace12(m): 2:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
missclasssy:
Op, first of all, I must commend your write-up and I agree with all your points except for the number one point

I am definitely not of the school of thought that piercing and tattoos are prerequisites for attraction whether they are being done by either gender.

I am totally turned off by these things and I can't stand a guy that pieces or has tattoos especially on the visible parts of the skin and I believe their are a lot of ladies that tow this line.

That being said, I think you also left an important point and that's "Intelligence"
Ladies are generally attracted to intelligent guys.
Guys that are articulate, witty and who make smart decisions.
As for me, I can't stand any guy that I seem to be more intelligent than.....

You better Change the bolded.

Intelligent men don't value intelligent women. They see them as corky and overbearing. Most intelligent women I know settled for dumb men.

You have to be dumb and sexy to catch an intelligent bobo undecided
Re: Things That Make Men Attractive To Women by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
laplace12:

Intelligent men don't value intelligent women. They see them as corky and overbearing. Most intelligent women I know settled for dumb men.

What you just stated is a complete fallacy and I will prove it.

First of all, its utterly wrong to say that intelligent men don't value intelligent woman. I think what you should have said is that men don't value women who can independently fend for themselves.

If I am to go by what you said, then why are most men choosing to marry women who have degrees.
Are you trying to tell me that you would rather marry a "dumb" lady?

Come on, Chimamanda Adichie is a very intelligent woman and she is married to a Medical doctor.
Even minister for finance, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is married to a Surgeon. These are intelligent men.
This alone has already debunked your erroneous hypothesis.

With my missjenna account before it was banned( that had no profile picture), I received more than 50 pms from guys in the space of 2-3 weeks because of the supposed "intelligent" comments they said I was making.

So you see, you are wrong...
Re: Things That Make Men Attractive To Women by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
laplace12:

Pls don't give the above advice to your daughters.
Re: Things That Make Men Attractive To Women by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
laplace12:

On the contrary, I'm sapiosexual- I only date intelligent (and beautiful) women.

Who says a woman can't be intelligent , beautiful and mannered? Why should I settle for less?

Re: Things That Make Men Attractive To Women by laplace12(m): 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
Rxpetite:

Pls don't give the above advice to your daughters.

grin grin

Never mind, my daughters won't be dumb. But I will teach them to be sexy and pretend to be dumb.
Re: Things That Make Men Attractive To Women by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
laplace12:

grin grin

Never mind, my daughters won't be dumb. But I will teach them to be sexy and pretend to be dumb.
fear wan catch me
Re: Things That Make Men Attractive To Women by stalwart123(m): 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
missclasssy:

What you just stated is a complete fallacy and I will prove it.

First of all, its utterly wrong to say that intelligent men don't value intelligent woman. I think what you should have said is that men don't value women who can independently fend for themselves.

If I am to go by what you said, then why are most men choosing to marry women who have degrees.
Are you trying to tell me that you would rather marry a "dumb" lady?

Come on, Chimamanda Adichie is a very intelligent woman and she is married to a Medical doctor.
Even minister for finance, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is married to a Surgeon. These are intelligent men.
This alone has already debunked your erroneous hypothesis.

With my missjenna account before it was banned( that had no profile picture), I received more than 50 pms from guys in the space of 2-3 weeks because of the supposed "intelligent" comments they said I was making.

So you see, you are wrong...

Not all Medicos are intelligent !
Don't be fooled.
Grow up!!!
Re: Things That Make Men Attractive To Women by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
stalwart123:

Not all Medicos are intelligent !
Don't be fooled.
Grow up!!!

When you say "grow up", you are indirectly saying that I am immature both cognitively and emotionally and that I would not tolerate because it's an insult.

There are other ways to prove a point without involving insults.....
Re: Things That Make Men Attractive To Women by PunkyOh(f): 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
WTF @ scars? Who wants to be with Chucky?
Re: Things That Make Men Attractive To Women by YoshiMaster: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
Really?

Don't mask your natural scent?

Which one b natural scent sef? No be B.O?
Re: Things That Make Men Attractive To Women by stalwart123(m): 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
missclasssy:

When you say "grow up", you are indirectly saying that I am immature both cognitively and emotionally and that I would not tolerate because it's an insult.

There are other ways to prove a point without involving insults.....

Hey sorry baby if I've stepped on your big toe.

(1) (Reply)

Typically The Choice Every Man Has To Make... / Meet Olamide's Girlfriend.(see Pix) / See Two Guys Fighting Because Of A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.