Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

President Jonathan's Mistakes And How He Could Have Remained President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan's Mistakes And How He Could Have Remained President (47162 Views)

Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri / 5 Jonathan’s Mistakes Buhari Has Repeated / I Would Have Remained In PDP, If I Knew My Deputy Would Betray Me--gov. Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan's Mistakes And How He Could Have Remained President by gobizzy101: 4:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
Story 4 d gods
He lost.... Period!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan's Mistakes And How He Could Have Remained President by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
We've read enough on why Jonathan failed. Jonathan himself have put that behind him. we are looking forward. Tell us what the new president need to do to succeed

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Jonathan's Mistakes And How He Could Have Remained President by miraKUNLEus(m): 4:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
ok
Re: President Jonathan's Mistakes And How He Could Have Remained President by lollystiver(m): 4:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
dis man self ur matter tire me u day talk say this man good No be Gen u take charge this this ur Fone or laptop wetin do doller why our light system Na one day ON three days OFF *HISSSS *
Re: President Jonathan's Mistakes And How He Could Have Remained President by babamadiba(m): 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
You forgot to add. HE WAS A LIAR!
Re: President Jonathan's Mistakes And How He Could Have Remained President by blayz0923: 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
seunfly:
Ok

some very good points @ OP
I wont be surprised to know mama peace asked Jona to ignore Obj... PEJ was also part of GEJ problems.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan's Mistakes And How He Could Have Remained President by joewilly(m): 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
He did his best and he is well appreciated. How many people today will aceept defeat even the opposition. A stern president could have wasted human life to remain in power. we love u weak Jona

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Mistakes And How He Could Have Remained President by BlackBaron: 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
Jonathan fiddled while the country burned! (He reminds me of Nero fiddling while Rome was burning)
He then rightfully got 'kicked out'

The End!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan's Mistakes And How He Could Have Remained President by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
Instead of using a long article that u used (which is even out of place) , lemme tell u why gej lost the election ...

According to the state of Nigeria's democracy today, who u are and d works u did does not matter, what matters is ur tribe, religion n to some extent personal interests.

Since 1999, northerners vote enmass for northerners(Muslims) n southerners vote for their christian brothers.

GEJ lost because he the SW voted for the northern candidate.

If SW voted GEJ, he would have still won.

Its very simple.

FORGET ALL THE LONG TALK.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Mistakes And How He Could Have Remained President by Riodiao(m): 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
HE-IDIOTS PLEASE LEAVE THIS HUMBLE MAN ALONE, HE HAS ACCEPTED DEFEAT LET HIM BE. IS NOT BY FORCE, HE HAS AGREED APC CHOP THE GOVERNMENT BUT LET HIS PEOPLE OWN THEIR OIL WELL. IS THAT A BIG ASK?
Re: President Jonathan's Mistakes And How He Could Have Remained President by atlwireles: 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
You people have 4 years to correct your so called "mistakes". Oya start make we see.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan's Mistakes And How He Could Have Remained President by emmykk(m): 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
blackfase:
Apt analysis....
APC analysis

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Mistakes And How He Could Have Remained President by unclejb2(m): 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
Biting the Finger that fed him

His biggest mistake till date is not keeping OBJ satisfied, biting the finger that fed him. You see, those who rise to power on the shoulders of others depend on the fortune and goodwill of him who has elevated them, Jonathan let his rift with OBJ thrive and that was a very, very grave mistake. You see, so far the Old military junta, so far the former military leaders live, Obasanjo is still as relevant as he was in the old days…..He should never have underestimated the power of the Iroko of Owu…he should never have!
In choosing enemies, make sure you know everything about your enemy….his alliances, his strengths. Obasanjo is a man who has ruled this country for a combined 11 years so he knows the inner workings of governance including its weaknesses. GEJ should have been wiser. tongue shocked angry embarassed lipsrsealed undecided undecided lipsrsealed embarassed tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss undecided lipsrsealed embarassed

U mean u support the idea of God fatherism?? I weep for Nigeria. With such opinions, Nigeria is not ready to move forward.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Mistakes And How He Could Have Remained President by gunther6(m): 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
[quote author=itsdumebi post=32714117][/quote]
You tried to sound Machiavellian but this analysis was an epic fail....

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Mistakes And How He Could Have Remained President by NnamdiN: 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
I agree. He was "weak" where I expected him to be strong.

But present him again, I'd choose him 100x over the ab<>ki.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Mistakes And How He Could Have Remained President by danny301: 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
Very poor analysis...

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Mistakes And How He Could Have Remained President by lozanni(m): 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
olamilian:
Too long

I guess its not your kind of news, a 1,000 page city people magazine would have been more delicious.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Mistakes And How He Could Have Remained President by doninno(m): 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
To cut d story shot, he ws impotent, sellfish nd unwise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan's Mistakes And How He Could Have Remained President by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
BOKO HARAM CAME INTO MY MIND...AS AN IGBO MAN..I WAS NOT HAPPY WITH NIGERIA HAVING A WEAK PRESO AND WE IN DIASPORA WANTED HIM OUT AT ALL COST. THANK YOU NIGERIAN FOR VOTING THIS CLUELESS MAN OUT.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan's Mistakes And How He Could Have Remained President by Truckpusher(m): 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
itsdumebi:
thanks
Take your analysis and shove it down your sorry assss.

With all you've said the only thing that makes sense to me is that he refused to become the puppet of the randy Ota farmer and secondly he didn't satisfy your so-called South West enough which raises the question: was Jonathan a South West President?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Jonathan's Mistakes And How He Could Have Remained President by isentropic(m): 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
Nice write up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan's Mistakes And How He Could Have Remained President by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
BOKO HARAM CAME INTO MY MIND...AS AN IGBO MAN..I WAS NOT HAPPY WITH NIGERIA HAVING A WEAK PRESO AND WE IN DIASPORA WANTED HIM OUT AT ALL COST. THANK YOU NIGERIANS FOR VOTING THIS CLUELESS MAN OUT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan's Mistakes And How He Could Have Remained President by Misogynist2014(m): 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
History
Re: President Jonathan's Mistakes And How He Could Have Remained President by MecTessyj: 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
leadership is more than what we see outside as a followers when you are in the position of leadership they are many things you can not identify. If are in the position of GEJ you could not have do better.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Mistakes And How He Could Have Remained President by Tanyogo(m): 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
We don hear that one. Over to the next one plz.
Re: President Jonathan's Mistakes And How He Could Have Remained President by Kx: 4:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
olamilian:
Too long

[size=15pt]Reality is not SMS[/size]

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Mistakes And How He Could Have Remained President by category(m): 4:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
Too lazy
olamilian:
Too long

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Mistakes And How He Could Have Remained President by unclejb2(m): 4:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
babamadiba:
You forgot to add. HE WAS A LIAR!
I strongly believe that APC as a party has told more lies than the devil himself. Devil dey learn work from Lai Mohammed hand seriously!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Mistakes And How He Could Have Remained President by Takim107(f): 4:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
Can someone please let this man be...he's gone you all wanted it why crying over spilt milk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan's Mistakes And How He Could Have Remained President by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
I reserve my comment...might be banned for life

No power, no fuel, no good roads, no security, high corruption. Mention one that is not correct.
Re: President Jonathan's Mistakes And How He Could Have Remained President by adeboyepeterayo(m): 4:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
Firefire:
no need again. undecided
Medicine after d****

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) / Biography Of Prince Clement Agba, A Ministerial Nominee By Buhari (photos) / Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.