Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Why Are Boys Always Chasing Girls All The Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Boys Always Chasing Girls All The Time? (1025 Views)

Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! / Pretty Boys Always Have Small Dicks / Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Boys Always Chasing Girls All The Time? by valkaka(m): 12:32am On Apr 15, 2015
most guys are immature, chasing a girl is not a sensible idea even if you like her. I do not agree with anyone who says that he might like her that is why he chases her to her home or certain other place. If you like someone then the first thing developed for her must be respect for her at your heart. And respect never appreciates the idea of chasing a girl. Chasing always gives pain to the girl as it looks too odd to be chased. I do not find any good reason to chase or being chased.

If one wants to talk about something then one must talk through a proper channel in a reasonable manner. Chasing never let a girl to give regard the chaser. So if you like a girl then never chase her because it will destroy your image; in fact liking and love never allow a man to chase her beloved. There might be some sort of clash between a girl and a boy and so he chases her so that it can make her worried and tensed. Chasing never shows any sign of liking or love but I think it symbolizes disrespect and disregard.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Boys Always Chasing Girls All The Time? by leshluap(m): 12:40am On Apr 15, 2015
Holes...
Re: Why Are Boys Always Chasing Girls All The Time? by Rexnegro(m): 12:43am On Apr 15, 2015
True talk n I concur op
Re: Why Are Boys Always Chasing Girls All The Time? by walexzee11(m): 12:45am On Apr 15, 2015
I chased/stalked Vivian because I know I dare not approach their gate, moreso she was an indoor type, so most time when I saw her I'll try to make my intentions known. Ofcourse she played hard to get, but I'm convinced she likes me too.

Tell me, How does that implies being disrespectful. When I know that's the only chance I've Got!

For you to know, We dated at last!
Re: Why Are Boys Always Chasing Girls All The Time? by justmag(m): 12:54am On Apr 15, 2015
Chasing screams desperation and immaturity. ..treat her like a butterfly n she will always come to u

1 Like

Re: Why Are Boys Always Chasing Girls All The Time? by naijaboiy: 12:56am On Apr 15, 2015
Chase her?

Where is she running to before? undecided
Re: Why Are Boys Always Chasing Girls All The Time? by menix(m): 1:02am On Apr 15, 2015
OP.. U jst dey try ur writing skill abii?

Chase ke, nah touch nd do

Buh if wat u mean is stalking a gal then u should know guyz re ants while galz re sugar..

So u can imagine...

Buh i only stalked wen i was learning ow to spin abii toast woman (Immature)..
Re: Why Are Boys Always Chasing Girls All The Time? by evanscheck(m): 1:16am On Apr 15, 2015
Which one be chase woman, where are there going... abeg chase money den women wud chase u.. cos if u leave money and chase women,after catching them dey wud start chasing money and leave u broker than dey met u...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Boys Always Chasing Girls All The Time? by wunmi590(m): 1:26am On Apr 15, 2015
When you are in Rome you behave like a Roman, so that's how it has been, and so shall it be in Nigeria as far as am concern grin
Re: Why Are Boys Always Chasing Girls All The Time? by HrtBrkSteve(m): 1:44am On Apr 15, 2015
Guys wey no geh work na em dey chase girls..u wey get koret work, even if na y+ and mtcn dey enta 24/7, na em babes go dey knock ya door.
Re: Why Are Boys Always Chasing Girls All The Time? by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 15, 2015
lol grin. chasing?

ok stop chasing us, we are tired of running
Re: Why Are Boys Always Chasing Girls All The Time? by Faculty14(m): 7:12am On Apr 15, 2015
Nneka123:
lol grin. chasing?

undecided
Nneka123:
lol grin. chasing?

Re: Why Are Boys Always Chasing Girls All The Time? by SkinnyDude(m): 2:01am On Apr 16, 2015
you
too
dey
yarn
dust,
Op.
Re: Why Are Boys Always Chasing Girls All The Time? by lanicky(f): 2:20am On Apr 16, 2015
You just wait there.....stay in a place like a zombie, till another man take away the gal u love....but pls I beg u, don't come crying like a baby tongue sad
Re: Why Are Boys Always Chasing Girls All The Time? by prospero5(m): 6:14am On Apr 16, 2015
because nature asked them to

(1) (Reply)

This Was Better Than A Sunday Morning Sermon!!! Its Tight But Its Right!!! ‪#‎ma / If Your Wife Lends You Money, Are You To Pay Back? / Help Your Relation: 5 Things To Note Before Attempting Penile Enlargement (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.