Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Help Your Relation: 5 Things To Note Before Attempting Penile Enlargement (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Your Relation: 5 Things To Note Before Attempting Penile Enlargement (18+) (1024 Views)

Guys, Is This True? Penile Sizes According To Zodiac Birth Signs / Most Risky Sexual Position And Penile Fracture. (viewers Discretion Is Advised) / MUST READ: 7 Things To Note Before You Let The Woman Stay On Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Your Relation: 5 Things To Note Before Attempting Penile Enlargement (18+) by damwiz: 2:54pm On May 10, 2015
Too many men are in the quest to get larger joysticks and it is not surprising.

For most men, the performance in the bedroom is tied to the size of the penis, and they then feel insufficient and inferior when they rightly or wrongly assume they have a small penis.

It has cause many men to take desperate measures to get sex, leading to irreversible injuries in some situations.

Well, if you are one of those that want it bigger, you just might need to read this before trying anything funny:
1. Natural penile enlargement drugs are 99% fake/dangerous. Many of the drugs sold on the internet for penile enlargement actually contain some harmful ingredients that can give you serious problems. Some are not dangerous but will not do what they are advertised to do, a spoof meant to steal your money. In either case, you lose because a small penis is better than a damaged one.

2. Surgery work but is not a first choice. Doctors can surgically give you a larger penis. But this is only needed where you actually have a micro-penis. Otherwise, please, don’t g rushing to the doctors because the risks are great. You might lose its function entirely.

3. Some technique for penile enlargement can lead to permanent damage. A search on Google will lead you to many people who suffered bizarre, permanent damage that excludes them from sex forever. So look before you leap

4. You may have a grower penis. Sometimes, you think you have a small penis but you actually have a grower penis. A grower penis is one that looks small before erection but becomes very large on stimulation.

5. Having a larger penis doesn’t guarantee better performance. Just as a trailer may not be perform better than a Ferrari beyond carrying more weight; a big penis may not outdo a small one. For many women, its skill over size.

In conclusion, you should know that men who know how to use their organ well, no matter the size, often please women better.

Also, being able to use pre-intimacy techniques, including MouthAction, will help you be better in bed.

So be careful as you go running after a larger penis.
Re: Help Your Relation: 5 Things To Note Before Attempting Penile Enlargement (18+) by shakazuldadon: 2:58pm On May 10, 2015
technique is key..... not SIZE.....

except its less than 2inches when turned on.

1 Like

Re: Help Your Relation: 5 Things To Note Before Attempting Penile Enlargement (18+) by donbenedict(m): 3:05pm On May 10, 2015
I believ when people go to buy shoes, they test thr legs in it if its dr size and if it fits in, they buy it. They same should apply for guys.. If u knw u hav an average size preek, please go for ladies who like average size preeks.. Or better still those who hav flat buttts.. U dnt want ur prick to get lost in a wide aZz, would u?
Re: Help Your Relation: 5 Things To Note Before Attempting Penile Enlargement (18+) by sinaj(f): 3:14pm On May 10, 2015
yea gud one op.

many piple are been misled because of misinformation smiley

I think diz wil go a long way in boosting 'em guyz confidence.
skill over size cool
Re: Help Your Relation: 5 Things To Note Before Attempting Penile Enlargement (18+) by Welrez(m): 3:37pm On May 10, 2015
donbenedict:
I believ when people go to buy shoes, they test thr legs in it if its dr size and if it fits in, they buy it. They same should apply for guys.. If u knw u hav an average size preek, please go for ladies who like average size preeks.. Or better still those who hav flat buttts.. U dnt want ur prick to get lost in a wide aZz, would u?
Did you say flat buttocks? They actually have wider... than gals with big yansh.

1 Like

Re: Help Your Relation: 5 Things To Note Before Attempting Penile Enlargement (18+) by Spencer63(m): 3:40pm On May 10, 2015
Pre intimacy does the magic!
Re: Help Your Relation: 5 Things To Note Before Attempting Penile Enlargement (18+) by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 10, 2015
I agree with d #5...according to d survey tat men with d bigger guns, r more lazy in actions...most of em juz wanna sit and watch While their partner do the thing... grin
Re: Help Your Relation: 5 Things To Note Before Attempting Penile Enlargement (18+) by Mekus68: 4:39pm On May 10, 2015
@ Sinaj n Kashbaby...U ladies agree with the OP. Yet its u females dt drive d men into doing dz wen u say u lyk dem BIG down there so dt it wil reach everywhere n cover everwhere. Dont ask me d name of wot it wil cover cuz I wont talk.

Some wil even cheat on dia bfs or husbands to get satisfaction frm huge... outside.
Re: Help Your Relation: 5 Things To Note Before Attempting Penile Enlargement (18+) by demmy0325(m): 4:46pm On May 10, 2015
Re: Help Your Relation: 5 Things To Note Before Attempting Penile Enlargement (18+) by Mekus68: 5:04pm On May 10, 2015
Me
Re: Help Your Relation: 5 Things To Note Before Attempting Penile Enlargement (18+) by Youngpo413: 6:31pm On May 10, 2015
donbenedict:
flat asss ladies always has the deepest pusy,big/wide assss ladies are good with a small prick but the guy shouldn't dream of dogggggy...besides,big assss ladies are tighter down there...ie still enjoyable even with a small diiiccckkk!
Re: Help Your Relation: 5 Things To Note Before Attempting Penile Enlargement (18+) by sinaj(f): 7:29pm On May 10, 2015
Mekus68:
@ Sinaj n Kashbaby...U ladies agree with the OP. Yet its u females dt drive d men into doing dz wen u say u lyk dem BIG down there so dt it wil reach everywhere n cover everwhere. Dont ask me d name of wot it wil cover cuz I wont talk.

Some wil even cheat on dia bfs or husbands to get satisfaction frm huge... outside.

daz d xme way u guyz push d gurls to do bwest implant

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Six Reasons You Should Date More Than One Man / One Word For This Guy? Photo / Why I Had Sex With Over 200 Younger Men – 71-year-old Great Grand Mother Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.