Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,636 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) (4381 Views)

Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) by nedz(m): 2:08am On Apr 15, 2015
Can you kneel down in front of your lover and say "I'm sorry"?

As for me, I can and I will never do it cheesy angry

1. Yes
2. No
3. Maybe
4. it depends(reason)

1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) by GboyegaD(m): 2:12am On Apr 15, 2015
This is a public show and I cannot. Our issues will be skrted in the bedroom thus, whatever means I deem fir to apologize I will adopt.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) by Nobody: 2:12am On Apr 15, 2015
Nl guys can't. Angry Individuals

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) by ronald4lif(m): 2:17am On Apr 15, 2015
Nneka123:

You want them to be sissy ba.
Re: Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) by nedz(m): 2:18am On Apr 15, 2015
Nneka123:
And why should Nl guys do such in public

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) by Nobody: 2:22am On Apr 15, 2015
ronald4lif:

You want them to be sissy ba.
grin It won't make them sissy jawe
Re: Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) by Nobody: 2:23am On Apr 15, 2015
NEVER IN HISTORY will i do that. tell me why i will kneel down 4 chiam55 when there is Rokiatu somewhere? "there are many fishes in an ocean.
Re: Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) by jane05(f): 2:26am On Apr 15, 2015
U. Won't even know when u will do it!
Re: Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) by valmunich(m): 2:26am On Apr 15, 2015
Yapp. . . So far she still drops on her knees to work for ma lil man cool

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) by nedz(m): 2:33am On Apr 15, 2015
jane05:
U. Won't even know when u will do it!
Na jazz grin
Re: Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) by Kazrem(m): 4:18am On Apr 15, 2015
the question should be can girls also do it for their guys?

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) by Nobody: 4:35am On Apr 15, 2015
Am always preaching against hypocrisy,If i say i cant say i cant do this,that mean am a liér and fvcking hypocrite.thé action May be involuntary,i might not even know how my kneeels get to thé ground

4 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) by iSmalles(m): 4:40am On Apr 15, 2015
If need be, I'll CAREFULLY, JEJELY do it, you said lover right? (calles out) "Emeka biko bia ne ba, is my wife not my rover??" "Oga you are right..." "Ok you can go"..

FELLOW NAIRALANDERS IN FACT I'M CRAWLING TO MEET MY WIFE....

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) by fuckshit: 4:43am On Apr 15, 2015
fück that shїt; from fücking experience, this shїt ain't fücking worth it; did this bloody fücking shїt in one past relationship; fück!!!

still being the fücking nice guy, in another relationship for no fücking fault of mine, just to fücking please the bїtch; I did that bloody fücking shїt; now it's bloody fücking history; LOVE CAN BE A FÜCKING BЇTCH

Nneka123
done that; it ain't fücking worth it grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) by williamspaul22(m): 4:44am On Apr 15, 2015
Even though she points gun for my head, ogbeni I no fit even kneel dwn with one leg nt to talk of two.
Re: Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) by Nobody: 4:59am On Apr 15, 2015
Yes,when I want to beg my mummy.
Re: Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) by 7footre(m): 5:01am On Apr 15, 2015
Neva gon be a biatch nigga
Re: Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) by loomer: 5:06am On Apr 15, 2015
See how d place be like abandoned toilet self
Re: Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) by georgementday(m): 5:10am On Apr 15, 2015
Never,is she my mother? Who is spendin on who? Some guys b mumu sha.
Re: Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) by sarmiie(m): 5:30am On Apr 15, 2015
never been in that position...

i guess its easy to say i cant, but one never can tell.

one of my friends went to school in a spanish region in texas. while being friendly, d chicks dere didnt want to have anything to do with him sexually (and blacks werent many there). after a while, some bushmeat came from nigeria. as a sharp guy, he quickly caught one of dem. he didnt spend much on her,she didnt really disturb him, and he had all d sex he had been missing for close to two yrs. there was just one problem. in his conversations wif me, and all our guys, he always referred to her as bushmeat, said she wasnt worthy of being pregnant for him, etc. you know, guys talk. unfortunately, one day, looking through his phone, she read his messages. she then took him out her apartment, and broke up wif him there.

this friend of mine is a real don,but according to him, he didnt know when he knelt down and started begging her, with tears in his eyes. he said he recalled all d sex he had been getting for free, in this d!ck-unfriendly land. he didnt even know when he started crying and using the L-word. she forgave him and that episode ended. they r still together till today.

my point?? dont think you cant kneel for a woman o........condition never reach. if e reach, u go dey roll for ground..
Re: Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) by Nimblemind(m): 5:42am On Apr 15, 2015
Thats for dudes in a prison called relationship..... But for some of us in the game, this situation can't arise!
Re: Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) by peezu(m): 5:55am On Apr 15, 2015
Yes i may, sorry I can do dat............... tongue in my dream wink
Re: Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) by Cutehector(m): 6:21am On Apr 15, 2015
Even d ladies knw dat dey dnt want a weak man dah wil be apologizn all d tym and can manipulate easily.....
Re: Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) by ginawest(f): 6:36am On Apr 15, 2015
most guys here will neva do it...guys n ego!!
Re: Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) by Deiok(m): 6:40am On Apr 15, 2015
Nah jass, even if she be Gold.
Re: Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 15, 2015
Truth Is I won't do something that will lead to that...
Re: Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) by chibwike(m): 6:46am On Apr 15, 2015
Watching of too much korean movies..can make one do that.
Re: Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 15, 2015
sarmiie:
never been in that position...

i guess its easy to say i cant, but one never can tell.

one of my friends went to school in a spanish region in texas. while being friendly, d chicks dere didnt want to have anything to do with him sexually (and blacks werent many there). after a while, some bushmeat came from nigeria. as a sharp guy, he quickly caught one of dem. he didnt spend much on her,she didnt really disturb him, and he had all d sex he had been missing for close to two yrs. there was just one problem. in his conversations wif me, and all our guys, he always referred to her as bushmeat, said she wasnt worthy of being pregnant for him, etc. you know, guys talk. unfortunately, one day, looking through his phone, she read his messages. she then took him out her apartment, and broke up wif him there.

this friend of mine is a real don,but according to him, he didnt know when he knelt down and started begging her, with tears in his eyes. he said he recalled all d sex he had been getting for free, in this d!ck-unfriendly land. he didnt even know when he started crying and using the L-word. she forgave him and that episode ended. they r still together till today.

my point?? dont think you cant kneel for a woman o........condition never reach. if e reach, u go dey roll for ground..
shoro niyen?
Re: Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) by sarmiie(m): 6:51am On Apr 15, 2015
starlingslimnet:
shoro niyen?

na u sabi o.

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) by REMMEI(m): 7:17am On Apr 15, 2015
And una been dey kneel down suck the punna shey?..

Lies flying everywhere..

One of them even said he can't do that even at gun point.. #shoro niyen.. mtchewww!.. bunch of hypocrites forming online superman..

I weird gan and I fit do am ontop express road sef.
Re: Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) by mulattoclaro(m): 7:24am On Apr 15, 2015
For my brazilian wife yes but for a Nigerian girl NO.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To My Wife (Photos) / HELP!! My Girlfriend Wears Fake Butt..is it right to break up with her? / Tradition Of Sexual Immortality: She's Walking The Whole Place Butt Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.