Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) (4396 Views)

Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) by SELENAqueensy(f): 7:58am On Apr 15, 2015
Wouldn't like my b.f to do it, except when he is proposing...
He can apologize without kneeling down na
Re: Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) by justmag(m): 8:02am On Apr 15, 2015
There should be a HELL in front of that NO.

There is no way I am doing that. I only knee to God and on the day she says YES.

angry

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 15, 2015
Once upon a time I fvcked up big time
I no even know when I do am I come dey cry sef
It was when she forgave me I realized I had been kneeling down
That day she felt on top of the world
Because I never apologize for anything
But that day my cup full if u hear my fvck up sef u go call her idiot for forgiving me
Re: Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) by sheriffine(m): 9:19am On Apr 15, 2015
undecidedand dats y u should look for some who loves in in return. It happens alot wen a relationship is one-sided. Some guys tend 2 kneel 4 dia grl even when she z at fault all in d name of *i cant do without her* a good relationship der should b mutual commitment
Re: Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 15, 2015
A big no!Even if she sees me with another girl,i will just beg with.If a woman loves you or your money she will always comeback for either or both of them.
Re: Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 15, 2015
sarmiie:
never been in that position...

i guess its easy to say i cant, but one never can tell.

one of my friends went to school in a spanish region in texas. while being friendly, d chicks dere didnt want to have anything to do with him sexually (and blacks werent many there). after a while, some bushmeat came from nigeria. as a sharp guy, he quickly caught one of dem. he didnt spend much on her,she didnt really disturb him, and he had all d sex he had been missing for close to two yrs. there was just one problem. in his conversations wif me, and all our guys, he always referred to her as bushmeat, said she wasnt worthy of being pregnant for him, etc. you know, guys talk. unfortunately, one day, looking through his phone, she read his messages. she then took him out her apartment, and broke up wif him there.

this friend of mine is a real don,but according to him, he didnt know when he knelt down and started begging her, with tears in his eyes. he said he recalled all d sex he had been getting for free, in this d!ck-unfriendly land. he didnt even know when he started crying and using the L-word. she forgave him and that episode ended. they r still together till today.

my point?? dont think you cant kneel for a woman o........condition never reach. if e reach, u go dey roll for ground..
I understand ur point.
Re: Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
fuckshit:
fück that shїt; from fücking experience, this shїt ain't fücking worth it; did this bloody fücking shїt in one past relationship; fück!!!

still being the fücking nice guy, in another relationship for no fücking fault of mine, just to fücking please the bїtch; I did that bloody fücking shїt; now it's bloody fücking history; LOVE CAN BE A FÜCKING BЇTCH

done that; it ain't fücking worth it grin grin
oh! Look at the way you just construct your sentences with "f**k" grin lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) by fuckshit: 4:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nneka123:
oh! Look at the way you just construct your sentences with "f**k" grin lipsrsealed
it's fücking fun; you should fücking try it grin grin
Re: Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) by theMusicNerd(m): 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
nedz:
Can you kneel down in front of your lover and say "I'm sorry"?

As for me, I can and I will never do it cheesy angry

1. Yes
2. No
3. Maybe
4. it depends(reason)

I'd go with #4, it depends. For me to kneel down and beg, e mean sey the plan wè¥ I get ahead pass her yeye attitude and I need to follow THAT plan through. When that plan go set ehnnnn.... She no go believe her eyes. E be like when u set trap for rat, e don almost chop am, e come say make u kneel down b4 e go chop, I go kneel down oooo. But Seriously, the girl will have to be dumb sha, for she to ask me to kneel.

If I am kneeling on my own accord. Then that's another case, na my fvck up.
Re: Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) by sarmiie(m): 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
chigo93:
I understand ur point.

smiley smiley
Re: Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) by nedz(m): 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
theMusicNerd:

I'd go with #4, it depends. For me to kneel down and beg, e mean sey the plan wè¥ I get ahead pass her yeye attitude and I need to follow THAT plan through. When that plan go set ehnnnn.... She no go believe her eyes. E be like when u set trap for rat, e don almost chop am, e come say make u kneel down b4 e go chop, I go kneel down oooo. But Seriously, the girl will have to be dumb sha, for she to ask me to kneel.

If I am kneeling on my own accord. Then that's another case, na my fvck up.
Tell me something cheesy
Trap eh? grin
Re: Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) by Lyrically(m): 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
sarmiie:
never been in that position...

i guess its easy to say i cant, but one never can tell.

one of my friends went to school in a spanish region in texas. while being friendly, d chicks dere didnt want to have anything to do with him sexually (and blacks werent many there). after a while, some bushmeat came from nigeria. as a sharp guy, he quickly caught one of dem. he didnt spend much on her,she didnt really disturb him, and he had all d sex he had been missing for close to two yrs. there was just one problem. in his conversations wif me, and all our guys, he always referred to her as bushmeat, said she wasnt worthy of being pregnant for him, etc. you know, guys talk. unfortunately, one day, looking through his phone, she read his messages. she then took him out her apartment, and broke up wif him there.

this friend of mine is a real don,but according to him, he didnt know when he knelt down and started begging her, with tears in his eyes. he said he recalled all d sex he had been getting for free, in this d!ck-unfriendly land. he didnt even know when he started crying and using the L-word. she forgave him and that episode ended. they r still together till today.

my point?? dont think you cant kneel for a woman o........condition never reach. if e reach, u go dey roll for ground..
U don speak my mind mk i go sleep jaeh
Re: Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) by sarmiie(m): 5:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lyrically:
U don speak my mind mk i go sleep jaeh

nfin do u, my brother......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) / Guys And Pvssy (the Truth) / Which Is More Painful Menstrual Cramps VS Konji Pains?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.