Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture (8602 Views)

Reno Omokri To Amaechi: "You Are A Decorated Monkey, Only Loyal To Your Stomach" / CNN To Rotimi Amaechi,you Are Nigeria's Most Corrupt Politician / Nass To Amaechi: "You Are Very Corrupt!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by appini: 4:01am On Apr 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

And Amaechi wasn't doing his job?

Time will tell. Amechi knew that this was gonna happen. He sacrificed his job for the betterment of Nigeria and I thank him for his heroic duty.

Amaechi and Okorocha represent detribalised Nigerians.

Gullibility is a sin.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by M4gunners: 4:07am On Apr 15, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Look this silly OP; u better stop all this nonsense and be sensible and useful to ur self and Nigeria; so after the dismal and disgraceful perfomance of GEJ u still expected him to win the electtion at the expence of Nigeria; simply because he is ur brother, have u no consscience? Have u no senses?
Amaechi is a hero; as far as me and many niger deltans are concerned, he is never and has never been considered a traitor...

I am a Niger deltan ; I campaigned massively against jonathan; my reason is simple, I put nigeria first before any stupid sentiments, and I'll want to plead with you to fellow suit, for ur own good, because at the ail end we all have thesame enemy to fight (terrorism,poverty,unemployment,disease) irrespective of our stupid tribes...

Very annoying ans senseless post everywhere; all these make me puke... Shit...
You should be the silly one here. Amaechi is a betrayer take it or leave it. I'm from ND too . Charity they say begins at home. Sentiments aside an Yoruba will never do to his fellow Yoruba what Amaechi did to Jonathan. He should pray well well so Buhari can reward him with a good position in his goverment for now,because him becoming the president of the nation in future is over.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by appini: 4:10am On Apr 15, 2015
MugabeRobert:

Which fate? Let me tell you if I'm Ameachi what am going to do in Rivers state. I would personally select the commissioner of police to be appointed in that state, I would also make sure I personally select the army commander going to that state, I would pen down the head of prison, immigration,custom,civil defence commander, NCAA and what have you going to Rivers state . I will make life miserable for Wike, right from the word go and make sure he enjoys in multiple folds all the wonderful things I enjoyed when the central authorities were clamping on me. Remember the super cop, Joseph Mbu and army commandant?

I'll make sure I starve Rivers state with a thin monthly allocations. I'll so deal with Wike that he will find it difficult to even pay salaries in that state. As for the sheppopotami bitcch, I'll move against all her ill gotten wealth by making sure the new EFCC & ICPC is on her throughout our tenure. I'll drag her to the court of public opinion by constantly exposing to the public the locations and worth of her properties worldwide.

isn't karma an ugly biittch? Ameachi wine and dine with king makers and not local touts.

Any miscalculation with Rivers state is the end of the possibility to pay other states their monthly allocations.

Rivers state is totally different from Lagos in so many ways.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Serex66: 4:25am On Apr 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, You obviously do not understand Nigeria's political landscape.....smh

Every region need each other to make it happen my friend - Unless You're telling me that your kinsmen have grown some balls to be rotating it amongst themselves forever.

So what have they been doing since. How many years did it take a minority to rule us again. To me Amaechi's courage in the face bullying and lawlessness is what gives me hope that there are Niger deltans who think with their head not only with their heart. I salute him and will forever respect him. All of you are just talking without thinking it through if you were Amaechi will you continue to say yes ma/sir to the Jonathans despite what they did especially Mama Peace, this woman is everything i pray to never be. Yes including her position as first lady. Its really pathetic, how can she be bussing grown married men especially those with equally great positions around like that. Honestly i knew that the religious and tribal campaign of Pdp is something that will outlive them. I just pray it doesn't break up Nigeria. Even tthough i respect President Jonathan but the fact that he kept quiet throughout was really sad

5 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Orunto: 4:46am On Apr 15, 2015
Amaechi can be made a special Minister of Defection.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by temitemi1(m): 4:57am On Apr 15, 2015
Says who
Ilekeh:

Don't be politically naive!

#SaiAmaech #SaiBuhari #SaiOkorocha

If The East has any presidential hope, its actualization lies between Amaech and Okorocha
Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by wirinet(m): 5:10am On Apr 15, 2015
I thought the TAN brigade should have been disbanded by now as PDP/Jonathan has lost the election and Buhari has won. So please get over it. Campaign is over. Buhari will be sworn in on May 29 and Amaechi would move to Federal level.

Wike has won Rivers State and Amaechi has been instructed to let go for PDP, what else do you people want?

You people must be very Jealous of Amaechi for you people to be getting sleepless nights because of his new status as king maker. He is only exchanging roles with Wike. Wike is moving from Federal Level to state level and Amaechi is moving from State level to Federal Level, so what is the problem.

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by jaybee3(m): 5:23am On Apr 15, 2015
MugabeRobert:

Which fate? Let me tell you if I'm Ameachi what am going to do in Rivers state. I would personally select the commissioner of police to be appointed in that state, I would also make sure I personally select the army commander going to that state, I would pen down the head of prison, immigration,custom,civil defence commander, NCAA and what have you going to Rivers state . I will make life miserable for Wike, right from the word go and make sure he enjoys in multiple folds all the wonderful things I enjoyed when the central authorities were clamping on me. Remember the super cop, Joseph Mbu and army commandant?

I'll make sure I starve Rivers state with a thin monthly allocations. I'll so deal with Wike that he will find it difficult to even pay salaries in that state. As for the sheppopotami bitcch, I'll move against all her ill gotten wealth by making sure the new EFCC & ICPC is on her throughout our tenure. I'll drag her to the court of public opinion by constantly exposing to the public the locations and worth of her properties worldwide.

isn't karma an ugly biittch? Ameachi wine and dine with king makers and not local touts.
Who then suffers the most, your primary targets or the populace ?

Thank the good lord you aren't Amaechi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Truckpusher(m): 6:32am On Apr 15, 2015
Serex66:

So what have they been doing since. How many years did it take a minority to rule us again. To me Amaechi's courage in the face bullying and lawlessness is what gives me hope that there are Niger deltans who think with their head not only with their heart. I salute him and will forever respect him. All of you are just talking without thinking it through if you were Amaechi will you continue to say yes ma/sir to the Jonathans despite what they did especially Mama Peace, this woman is everything i pray to never be. Yes including her position as first lady. Its really pathetic, how can she be bussing grown married men especially those with equally great positions around like that. Honestly i knew that the religious and tribal campaign of Pdp is something that will outlive them. I just pray it doesn't break up Nigeria. Even tthough i respect President Jonathan but the fact that he kept quiet throughout was really sad
[b]And I still maintain that you too do not understand the political landscape of this very society.The person I quoted was simply reacting from an angle of blind hypocrisy ,she might be right but right now considering what is at stake and what has always been obtainable I will always fault her stand and I will engage you further if I know your region ,religion and how unbiased and unaffected/affected you are.

With all these said, Amaechi would always pass as a Judas Iscariot until the philosophy behind his action is justified and time shall tell but right now he is not and can't be said to be projecting the image of the Niger Delta the way you're trying to paint it, if at all that name Niger Delta rings a bell into your ears.

And I'll also be more than glad to know your stand on the North's constant agitation through violence that power must be given to them at all cost unless you're pretending to have been sleeping and not awake to all the happenings in this country during and after Yaradua's time.[/b]

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Dipville(m): 6:38am On Apr 15, 2015
God bless ur entire generation

IJN!

These sentimental animals are too much

Raymondenyi:
Look this silly OP; u better stop all this nonsense and be sensible and useful to ur self and Nigeria; so after the dismal and disgraceful perfomance of GEJ u still expected him to win the electtion at the expence of Nigeria; simply because he is ur brother, have u no consscience? Have u no senses?
Amaechi is a hero; as far as me and many niger deltans are concerned, he is never and has never been considered a traitor...

I am a Niger deltan ; I campaigned massively against jonathan; my reason is simple, I put nigeria first before any stupid sentiments, and I'll want to plead with you to fellow suit, for ur own good, because at the ail end we all have thesame enemy to fight (terrorism,poverty,unemployment,disease) irrespective of our stupid tribes...

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Inkman(m): 6:41am On Apr 15, 2015
Amaechi is a great man
He is a hero
and will forever have my respect
his name shall be engraved
in gold upon the plaque of history

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by princewilordu(f): 6:43am On Apr 15, 2015
Raymondenyi:

WOW!!!! very nice, I love this

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by tit(f): 6:46am On Apr 15, 2015
Ilekeh:
Okorocha and Amaech will forever have my respect.

Two brilliant important figures in Buhari's campaign.

Without them, I doubt APC would have been as victorious and electrifying.

While insulting the SS/SE regions for their political naivety, I calm myself down when I remember these two heroes.

Strong men!

you also have a picture of afonja in your bedroom.

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by lovelife206(m): 6:49am On Apr 15, 2015
He will forever be remember for what he stand for , after everything he went through from the shepopotenus an her clueless Hubby his truly a man of Honour ....

#Sai Buhari
#Sai Amaechi
#Sai Apc

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by MugabeRobert: 7:01am On Apr 15, 2015
appini:

Any miscalculation with Rivers state is the end of the possibility to pay other states their monthly allocations.

Rivers state is totally different from Lagos in so many ways.

Do you know that rivers state monthly allocations is now half courtesy of PEJ, GEJ & Wike? They starved the state of funds to frustrate Ameachi with "new" sharing formula.

Bros,everything is possible in Charlie Boy's show.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Paretomaster(m): 7:16am On Apr 15, 2015
E dey pain u?

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 15, 2015
M4gunners:
You should be the silly one here. Amaechi is a betrayer take it or leave it. I'm from ND too . Charity they say begins at home. Sentiments aside an Yoruba will never do to his fellow Yoruba what Amaechi did to Jonathan. He should pray well well so Buhari can reward him with a good position in his goverment for now,because him becoming the president of the nation in future is over.

You dey mind that asslicker? I'm seeing how he's trying so hhard to show he's detribalised. ...

He should come down to PH and get the feelers around. ...

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by wirinet(m): 7:24am On Apr 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
[b]And I still maintain that you too do not understand the political landscape of this very society.The person I quoted was simply reacting from an angle of blind hypocrisy ,she might be right but right now considering what is at stake and what has always been obtainable I will always fault her stand and I will engage you further if I know your region ,religion and how unbiased and unaffected/affected you are.

With all these said, Amaechi would always pass as a Judas Iscariot until the philosophy behind his action is justified and time shall tell but right now he is not and can't be said to be projecting the image of the Niger Delta the way you're trying to paint it, if at all that name Niger Delta rings a bell into your ears.

And I'll also be more than glad to know your stand on the North's constant agitation through violence that power must be given to them at all cost unless you're pretending to have been sleeping and not awake to all the happenings in this country during and after Yaradua's time.[/b]

Pleaseeee speak for your self. To me and millions of other so called "Niger Deltans" ( To me Niger Deltan is a term coined by the Ijaws to promote their sectional interests and agitations), I prefer to Use the term South South. Amaechi remains a hero and a role model.

Amaechi represent the true south south spirit, like those epressed by Ken Saro Wiwa, Isaac Boro, Nana of Koko, Ebitu Ukiwe, etc. These people fought for what they believe and their people against great odds and triumphed. The South South spirit is not being a boy - boy to the wife of the president. The south south spirit is not being a tool to those in authority. The south south spirit is not betraying your benefactor who norminated you to higher positions and you go back and betray him to curry favour form those in authority.

Amaechi had always fought people with overwelming power and always come out triumphant.
Amaechi fought OBJ and won - He became governor.
Amaech fought patience Jonathan and won - She could not impeach him
Amaechi fought President Jonathan and won - He won the Governor's Forum Chairman
Amaechi fought Mbu and won - He got Mbu transfered out of Rivers State.
He Ultimately fought President Jonathan and won - He was instumental to getting Buhari elected as chairman of Buhari's campaign organization.

Wike victory at the polls was not Amaechi's defeat as it was not Amaechi that was seeking to return as governor. The candidiates of many other sitting governors lost elections. Even Uduaghan could not win the PDP primaries for his prefered candidiate, so what are these PDP sore losers talking about? How many sitting governors support or impose candiates that betrays their benefactors immediately they assume office? Theodore Orji and Willy Obiano easily comes to mind. Even Yaradua and Jonathan sidelined their benefactor (obasanjo) immediately they assumed office, so what is the noise about Dakuku's lose being Amaechi's loss all about?

Amaechi has gone to greater hights, haters can take Oshiomole's advice - Go and Die.

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 15, 2015
Ilekeh:
Okorocha and Amaech will forever have my respect.

Two brilliant important figures in Buhari's campaign.

Without them, I doubt APC would have been as victorious and electrifying.

While insulting the SS/SE regions for their political naivety, I calm myself down when I remember these two heroes.

Strong men!

Did Okorocha also went about his campaign the way Amaechi did? Did he take his campaign very personal?

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Truckpusher(m): 7:25am On Apr 15, 2015
wirinet:

Pleaseeee speak for your self. To me and millions of other so called "Niger Deltans" ( To me Niger Deltan is a term coined by the Ijaws to promote their sectional interests and agitations), I prefer to Use the term South South. Amaechi remains a hero and a role model.

Amaechi represent the true south south spirit, like those epressed by Ken Saro Wiwa, Isaac Boro, Nana of Koko, Ebitu Ukiwe, etc. These people fought for what they believe and their people against great odds and triumphed. The South South spirit is not being a boy - boy to the wife of the president. The south south spirit is not being a tool to those in authority. The south south spirit is not betraying your benefactor who norminated you to higher positions and you go back and betray him to curry favour form those in authority.

Amaechi had always fought people with overwelming power and always come out triumphant.
Amaechi fought OBJ and won - He became governor.
Amaech fought patience Jonathan and won - She could not impeach him
Amaechi fought President Jonathan and won - He won the Governor's Forum Chairman
Amaechi fought Mbu and won - He got Mbu transfered out of Rivers State.
He Ultimately fought President Jonathan and won - He was instumental to getting Buhari elected as chairman of Buhari's campaign organization.

Wike victory at the polls was not Amaechi's defeat as it was not Amaechi that was seeking to return as governor. The candidiates of many other sitting governors lost elections. Even Uduaghan could not win the PDP primaries for his prefered candidiate, so what are these PDP sore losers talking about? How many sitting governors support or impose candiates that betrays their benefactors immediately they assume office? Theodore Orji and Willy Obiano easily comes to mind. Even Yaradua and Jonathan sidelined their benefactor (obasanjo) immediately they assumed office, so what is the noise about Dakuku's lose being Amaechi's loss all about?

Amaechi has gone to greater hights, haters can take Oshiomole's advice - Go and Die.

RANTS OF A RABID DOG. grin

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by wirinet(m): 7:30am On Apr 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
RANTS OF A RABID DOG. grin

Rants of a pained sore loser. I hope you do not commit suicide over Amaechi's successes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 15, 2015
This is the main man...
Words backed with action cool
Faaaaaaa...yoooooooo....seeeeeeeee

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Caseless: 7:31am On Apr 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
You can lament for him ,as for me I have no tears for him grin
angry undecided
Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 15, 2015
Rubbish!

Ilekeh:

Don't be politically naive!

#SaiAmaech #SaiBuhari #SaiOkorocha

If The East has any presidential hope, its actualization lies between Amaech and Okorocha
Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Brightology2(m): 7:35am On Apr 15, 2015
Raymondenyi:

poo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by ibkgab001: 7:36am On Apr 15, 2015
Op I think failum 5 works in lieu of lagaton tablet please get one get life

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by ritux: 7:36am On Apr 15, 2015
I'm just trying to picture Amaechi handing over to Wike come May 29th.

Amaechi should just pray he gets a juicy respectable position in GMB administration else...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Truckpusher(m): 7:37am On Apr 15, 2015
wirinet:

Rants of a pained sore loser. I hope you do not commit suicide over Amaechi's successes.
You're simply suffering from dementia. grin

You said Amaechi fought Obasanjo and won?

You said he fought Jonathan and won?

And you also compare Amaechi to Kenule Saro Wiwa? undecided

Boy, your birth certificate must be an apology letter from a condom factory.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by SeverusSnape(m): 7:39am On Apr 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're simply suffering from dementia. grin

You said Amaechi fought Obasanjo and won?

You said he fought Jonathan and won?

And you also compare Amaechi to Kenule Saro Wiwa? undecided

Boy, your birth certificate must be an apology letter from a condom factory.
Bros, You wicked like wike. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 15, 2015
ritux:
I'm just trying to picture Amaechi handing over to Wike come May 29th.

Amaechi should just pray he gets a juicy respectable position in GMB administration else...

It will be an epic day....We're watching keenly. ..

The humble lion shall then handover to the newly exalted Hurricane! !!!

I'm just waiting to see his face. ...
Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Brightology2(m): 7:41am On Apr 15, 2015
egift:

PDP Character assassins did not start today. Neither your clumsy attacks. Nor is it today you will stop your Kule-kule Truck Pushing Business. Kontinu.
una neva see anytin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 10 Poorest States In Nigeria+See The State With The Highest Poverty Rate(pic / Six Things You Don’t Know About Tinubu’s First Daughter, The Iya Oloja General / Sagay: PACAC Not Under Abubakar Malami, He Has No Power Over Our Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.