Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,204 members, 7,953,756 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture (8721 Views)

Reno Omokri To Amaechi: "You Are A Decorated Monkey, Only Loyal To Your Stomach" / CNN To Rotimi Amaechi,you Are Nigeria's Most Corrupt Politician / Nass To Amaechi: "You Are Very Corrupt!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by ocelot2006(m): 5:51am On Apr 16, 2015
wirinet:

I would not descend to the level of exchanging words with immature juveniles with no home training. If they can hurl insults at people older and more successful than their father, then who can they not insult. As the saying goes, never argue with a mad man, people might not know the difference between you and the mad man.

Wike is a nobody, he is only a tool in the hands of the Jonathans. It was not Wike that highjacked the party structure from Amaechi, it was the Jonathans using presidential powers. It was not only Amaechi that the Jonathans highjacked party structure from, other governors that suffered the same fate includes, Timipre Silva and to some extent Uduaghan. Governor Uduaghan could not even get senate nomination from PDP not to talk of getting his candidiate as Governor. So stop giving Wike undeserved accolades.

the real ingrates are Patience Jonathan, Goodluck Jonathan and their house boy Wike, so much was expected of them and they achieved little if anything at all. Madam Jonathan was only interested in being the Overlord of the whole of the South South.

Now that Power is about to change hands, lets see how powerful Wike really is. Lets see if it is Wike that would control the police, the military and DSS. Lets see if Wike can increase Rivers allocations that has been reduced by Jonathan. Lets see if Wike can get back the stolen oil wells from Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa.

As the saying goes what goes around comes around. Wike and Amaechi are about to trade places.

Calling Wike a "no body" clearly shows that you don't have a bloody clue about what's happening over here in Rivers State. You're talking about the same Wike that single handedly got back Amaechi ' s mandate via the courts while Amaechi was on exile in Ghana, dethroning Omehia as governor. Do you even have any damn clue about the clout he holds here in the state. Even PEJ can't boast of same. The same "nobody" mercilessly TRASHED the so-called lion of Ubime, even in the lion's own den, and have basically sent same lion on political exile. Underestimate that "nobody" @ your own detriment.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by ocelot2006(m): 6:06am On Apr 16, 2015
egift:
Buhari defeated Jonathan, despite all odds. And APC trashed PDP in the governorship elections - we were all magnanimous in victory.

Just for One important state PDP won, TANiods are now mocking and smearing Amaechi's name all over the place. Who knows what would have happened if PDP had the type of victories APC got.

Governor Amaechi will forever have my respect for his works and the strength of his convictions.

APC magnanimous in victory? You're kidding right? 'cos it's been the other way round with PDP conceding gracefully while APC whined like spoilt brats at their own defeats (Akwa Ibom and Rivers comes to mind).

Btw, last I checked, PDP bagged pretty much all the states in the oil rich SS.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 16, 2015
ocelot2006:

Calling Wike a "no body" clearly shows that you don't have a bloody clue about what's happening over here in Rivers State. You're talking about the same Wike that single handedly got back Amaechi ' s mandate via the courts while Amaechi was on exile in Ghana, dethroning Omehia as governor. Do you even have any damn clue about the clout he holds here in the state. Even PEJ can't boast of same. The same "nobody" mercilessly TRASHED the so-called lion of Ubime, even in the lion's own den, and have basically sent same lion on political exile. Underestimate that "nobody" @ your own detriment.

Good one bro. We can identify those who know NOTHING about Rivers politics when they open their mouths.......we simply avoid them.....

Thank you!!!! Let them continue talking while their lion is being tamed by the Hurricane Wike! !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by SeverusSnape(m): 8:30am On Apr 16, 2015
francizy:
[s][/s]

If stating simple opinions without insulting other tribes or belittling them makes me a tribal bigot, then I will accept that title with open hands.

If showing love to my tribe and hence to my country makes me a tribal bigot, thank you dear lord for making me a bigot then.

If expressing my views without belittling my own tribe on no circumstances makes me a bigot, wonderful, because i rather be bigoted for the rest of my life.

You are discussing Rivers and said it has nothing to do with SS/SE? But yet you said yourself that Rivers state is the only important state PDP won. What kind of statement is that? Does it mean that every other states are worthless? Mind you, most of the oil producing states were won by PDP so if importance is only attached to oil production, then Rivers state is not the only important state PDP won.

You only have to show me a post I singled out other tribes and bashed them if not that am saying what is simple fact and truth in the case of the Hausa/Fulani. Why, because I've lived in all regions of the country, from Lagos-Anambra/Enugu/Imo-Lagos-Kaduna-Kano-Abuja-Edo-Benue-C/River-Lagos, and I've observed the attitude of everyone living in these regions. Whenever I talk, I speak reasonably, I plead you do same.

Seems you only reside in Enugu and then assumed you're from there. Anyways, I live you to your cheap talk. Go round the country, live all over Nigeria, spend five years in the north (Zaria) like I did and when you are done, come back and call me a bigot of which I will accept it with open hands.

Bye brother..

Mind you, we are watching your Messiah.. wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by mandhi(m): 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
MugabeRobert:

Which fate? Let me tell you if I'm Ameachi what am going to do in Rivers state. I would personally select the commissioner of police to be appointed in that state, I would also make sure I personally select the army commander going to that state, I would pen down the head of prison, immigration,custom,civil defence commander, NCAA and what have you going to Rivers state . I will make life miserable for Wike, right from the word go and make sure he enjoys in multiple folds all the wonderful things I enjoyed when the central authorities were clamping on me. Remember the super cop, Joseph Mbu and army commandant?

I'll make sure I starve Rivers state with a thin monthly allocations. I'll so deal with Wike that he will find it difficult to even pay salaries in that state. As for the sheppopotami bitcch, I'll move against all her ill gotten wealth by making sure the new EFCC & ICPC is on her throughout our tenure. I'll drag her to the court of public opinion by constantly exposing to the public the locations and worth of her properties worldwide.

isn't karma an ugly biittch? Ameachi wine and dine with king makers and not local touts.
You know much as dis would hav being a sweet revenge, there is a sweeter revenge.. which don't deny him anything let his character show him then the people would realise the gold or diamond in him. Only then he wld be so worshipped like a demigod and an elder stateman. There just 1 problem with dis type of revenge it requires patience but it's sweeter than the above.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Didn’t Assault Any Airport Official — Yari / APC Jittery Technology Will Expose Them – Atiku’s Camp Slams Adamu Over BVAS / Senate Threatens 100 MDAs With Zero Allocation In 2023 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.