Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,698 members, 7,959,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 11:12 AM

Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture (8731 Views)

Reno Omokri To Amaechi: "You Are A Decorated Monkey, Only Loyal To Your Stomach" / CNN To Rotimi Amaechi,you Are Nigeria's Most Corrupt Politician / Nass To Amaechi: "You Are Very Corrupt!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 15, 2015
peppyluv02:
This is the main man...
Words backed with action cool
Faaaaaaa...yoooooooo....seeeeeeeee

Dogged. Fierce. Resolute. Grassroot man. Bold. Courageous. No kneeling! !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by olosk(m): 7:44am On Apr 15, 2015
OP. Payback is a biaatch. When PGEJ supported 16 over 19 for NGF. Chairman. Me i no hear any noise of betrayal. Whn PGEJ took what belongs to Rivers state and gave it to Bayelsa state, no noise too. Seriously I see Mr Nyesom Wikedness as a coward dt.cn speak for his people because of his ambition. Amaechi to me is a great nd bold man. So stop all dis noisemakers abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Defcon1(m): 7:45am On Apr 15, 2015
Ilekeh:
Okorocha and Amaech will forever have my respect.

Two brilliant important figures in Buhari's campaign.

Without them, I doubt APC would have been as victorious and electrifying.

While insulting the SS/SE regions for their political naivety, I calm myself down when I remember these two heroes.

Strong men!

What SS/SE political naivety are you insulting?
When the North voted for Buhari in in '03,'07 and '11 and he lost, did you see that as political naivety?
Did you insult there political naivety?
The North voted massively for their fellow northerner, Buhari, in 2015 and they are now seen as politically smart.grin
The SS/SE did same for their fellow southerner, and are now been touted as politically naive and ethnocentric.
Double standard! Smh

There is also the talk of the SS/SE being politically irrelevant in the countrygrin
l would love to see how those who are politically relevant will fare in the new government.And l am talking about the poor masses- the regular Joes on the street

The SW are not among the First 6 citizens in the present government
Did they fare any worse than other regions.No!

The SW had the presidency for 8 good years.
Did they fare any better than any other region.No!

At the end of the day, the much touted political relevance/advantage does not benefit the poor masses...only the people in government.

Every region still faces same problem of corruption,insecurity, unemployment etc - no matter who is in government

So, what's the fuss about political relevance...save for vain bragging rights and tribal supremacy.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:57am On Apr 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're simply suffering from dementia. grin

You said Amaechi fought Obasanjo and won?

You said he fought Jonathan and won?

And you also compare Amaechi to Kenule Saro Wiwa? undecided

Boy, your birth certificate must be an apology letter from a condom factory.

grin grin grin grin grin
I kept laughing so much so that people were wondering what's wrong with me this early morning grin grin
No dey punch person for face like this biko grin unless you want buhari to start his job creation from employing more morticians tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by baralatie(m): 8:00am On Apr 15, 2015
Ilekeh:

You talk of diarrhea mouth, yet FFK is your role model.

Amaechi is the best Rivers ever had.
Amaechi is the blackest wolf in sheep clothing in Rivers State ever!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Truckpusher(m): 8:02am On Apr 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Bros, You wicked like wike. grin grin
[b]You can't just hold back when these mor0ns appear from nowhere to spread falsehood.

If Amaechi was so strong how come that Wike hijacked the party structure from his hands while serving in Abuja and he is the sitting Governor?. undecided

Amaechi is a loud mouthed mofo who doesn't understand that politics is local - I don't need to over flog this issue because he was made speaker by Odili as a 'yes sir man' and after that Odili wanted to handover to him but his wife was against it ( And this is the reason why you must listen to your wife when it comes to sensitive issues - women see beyond simple charade and acted script) Odili listened and handed over to Celestine after much pressure from Obasanjo and some state PDP stalwart. The so-called lion ran to Ghana after running his mouth anyhow and well aware of the consequences of his anti-party behavior ,only for this same Wike to stand up and begged for him,paid for his fucck ups, canvassed for him, sold his personal properties for his sake,went to court for him and brought the same lion back from his self imposed exile and the runaway lion came back and started his nonsense character all over again.

Amaechi is an ingrate and he is going to pay for it - Let him get ready to explain to us how he spent our money and landed Rivers State into multiple debts like Lagos state. grin[/b]

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Truckpusher(m): 8:10am On Apr 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

grin grin grin grin grin
I kept laughing so much so that people were wondering what's wrong with me this early morning grin grin
No dey punch person for face like this biko grin unless you want buhari to start his job creation from employing more morticians tongue
Omo! the mumu dey compare Amaechi with Saro Wiwa. grin....smh

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by SeverusSnape(m): 8:15am On Apr 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
[b]You can't just hold back when these mor0ns appear from nowhere to spread falsehood.

If Amaechi was so strong how come that Wike hijacked the party structure from his hands while serving in Abuja and he is the sitting Governor?. undecided

Amaechi is a loud mouthed mofo who doesn't understand that politics is local - I don't need to over flog this issue because he was made speaker by Odili as a 'yes sir man' and after that Odili wanted to handover to him but his wife was against it ( And this is the reason why you must listen to your wife when it comes to sensitive issues - women see beyond simple charade and acted script) Odili listened and handed over to Celestine after much pressure from Obasanjo and some state PDP stalwart. The so-called lion ran to Ghana after running his mouth anyhow and well aware of the consequences of his anti-party behavior ,only for this same Wike to stand up and begged for him,paid for his fucck ups, canvassed him, sold his personal properties for his sake,went to court for him and brought the same lion back from his self imposed exile and the runaway lion came back and started his nonsense character all over again.

Amaechi is an ingrate and he is going to pay for it - Let him get ready to explain to us how he spent our money and landed Rivers State into multiple debts like Lagos state. grin[/b]
Wow!... I never knew of all these, Indeed he's a monstrous ingrate!, The guy bit the hands that fed HIM. I've never been a fan of wike, but as long as he's going against Amaechi, I'll support him anytime any day.
A message has been passed across to that garrulous fool, He's now a nonentity to his state, My brother; you're right, "politics is local" and charity begins at home, as long as he's not accepted at home, It's only a matter of time before he's rejected at the federal level.
It's going to be an interesting movie...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 15, 2015
dearpreye:
Do lions cringe at the sight of another beast?

Were Amaechi and Fayose not created by the same God?

Oh....what a life!

What thoughts must be flooding the mind of the old man at the far end of the picture! !

There's a huge difference between humility and weakness! !!

Amaechi only fights in his home; his shamefully hides his tail between his legs outside his home.

He's a lion at home; a willing lamb outside his home. ....

For the porridge that comes with the post of the SSG/Minister of Petroleum, you're now considered a traitor back home...

The worst that can befall a mortal mman is to have his name synonymous with betrayal of his own people. ...

Power is fleeting; influence wanes. ...

And in the generations to come, we shall not fail rehearse the tales of betrayal to our kids. ...

At the end, you shall know that Aso Rock/ Abuja will never be as sweet as Ubima! !!

For now, enjoy your infamy; embrace your groove.........

And who says these folks were not BORN TO RULE

I am not sure your father or anybody in your extended family will ever be opportuned to meet a president in their lifetimes
I think you should work assiduously towards taking your drugs, you must have missed them for several days
Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 15, 2015
JayJohnson:

I am not sure your father or anybody in your extended family will ever be opportuned to meet a president in their lifetimes
I think you should work assiduously towards taking your drugs, you must have missed them for several days

Wow!!!! Impressive. ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:32am On Apr 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Omo! the mumu dey compare Amaechi with Saro Wiwa. grin....smh

Does he even know who's Saro Wiwa or maybe he saw the name mentioned severally here without knowing what he stood for and died for...

btw I did request seu.n to develop an app that will show the age and mental capacity of folks who comment in this section because some are qualified customers for yabaleft while others need to seek refund from their alma mater having learnt nothing tongue
Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Truckpusher(m): 8:38am On Apr 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Wow!... I never knew of all these, Indeed he's a monstrous ingrate!, The guy bit the hands that fed HIM. I've never been a fan of wike, but as long as he's going against Amaechi, I'll support him anytime any day.
A message has been passed across to that garrulous fool, He's now a nonentity to his state, My brother; you're right, "politics is local" and charity begins at home, as long as he's not accepted at home, It's only a matter of time before he's rejected at the federal level.
It's going to be an interesting movie...
[b]He failed to understand that the Gambari man and the South West only protects their interest and if he feels that he's breaking any barrier and building bridges then he need to ask a seasoned political veteran like Peter Odili why and how his sure mandate was scuttled only to be brought to an abrupt end after emptying our state treasury and a weak sick Yaradua was then chosen and a politically naive Jonathan made vice President to calm down the already rising armed conflict in the Niger Delta.Then I wish him luck.

Sometimes you expect these so-called leaders to have a common sense of history and always know when and how to jump into bed with the South west and the Gambari man, because if you jump into that bed wrongly you'd be fuccked.

They used him to fucck Jonathan up , they will soon fucck him unless he is ready to say 'YES SIR' to whatever they dish out to him and this is a man that is suppose to be controlling one of the richest region/state and when he coughs the Government must listen.

The same Yourbas that are supporting Amaechi's action are the same people demonizing Fayose for helping GEJ - Talk of double standard and hypocrisy .And once you begin to see a people using double standard and hypocrisy like they are doing right now :it only points to one thing and that thing is just that, it is a means to an end but God pass dem for Rivers State.

WIKE WILL WIN THEM........AND WE ARE BEHIND HIM[/b]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:39am On Apr 15, 2015
dearpreye:
Do lions cringe at the sight of another beast?

Were Amaechi and Fayose not created by the same God?

Oh....what a life!

What thoughts must be flooding the mind of the old man at the far end of the picture! !

There's a huge difference between humility and weakness! !!

Amaechi only fights in his home; his shamefully hides his tail between his legs outside his home.

He's a lion at home; a willing lamb outside his home. ....

For the porridge that comes with the post of the SSG/Minister of Petroleum, you're now considered a traitor back home...

The worst that can befall a mortal mman is to have his name synonymous with betrayal of his own people. ...

Power is fleeting; influence wanes. ...

And in the generations to come, we shall not fail rehearse the tales of betrayal to our kids. ...

At the end, you shall know that Aso Rock/ Abuja will never be as sweet as Ubima! !!

For now, enjoy your infamy; embrace your groove.........

And who says these folks were not BORN TO RULE

Ohhhh, what a speech!!! You spoke to the innermost recess of my being...kudos boss

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by reborn1: 8:54am On Apr 15, 2015
The funniest thing is that Ameachi and Wiked will still hang out and drink together. POLITICS! While drugpusher will continue to lament and cry online, those guys dont even know you exist. Buahahahahha.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by reborn1: 8:59am On Apr 15, 2015
wirinet:

Pleaseeee speak for your self. To me and millions of other so called "Niger Deltans" ( To me Niger Deltan is a term coined by the Ijaws to promote their sectional interests and agitations), I prefer to Use the term South South. Amaechi remains a hero and a role model.

Amaechi represent the true south south spirit, like those epressed by Ken Saro Wiwa, Isaac Boro, Nana of Koko, Ebitu Ukiwe, etc. These people fought for what they believe and their people against great odds and triumphed. The South South spirit is not being a boy - boy to the wife of the president. The south south spirit is not being a tool to those in authority. The south south spirit is not betraying your benefactor who norminated you to higher positions and you go back and betray him to curry favour form those in authority.

Amaechi had always fought people with overwelming power and always come out triumphant.
Amaechi fought OBJ and won - He became governor.
Amaech fought patience Jonathan and won - She could not impeach him
Amaechi fought President Jonathan and won - He won the Governor's Forum Chairman
Amaechi fought Mbu and won - He got Mbu transfered out of Rivers State.
He Ultimately fought President Jonathan and won - He was instumental to getting Buhari elected as chairman of Buhari's campaign organization.

Wike victory at the polls was not Amaechi's defeat as it was not Amaechi that was seeking to return as governor. The candidiates of many other sitting governors lost elections. Even Uduaghan could not win the PDP primaries for his prefered candidiate, so what are these PDP sore losers talking about? How many sitting governors support or impose candiates that betrays their benefactors immediately they assume office? Theodore Orji and Willy Obiano easily comes to mind. Even Yaradua and Jonathan sidelined their benefactor (obasanjo) immediately they assumed office, so what is the noise about Dakuku's lose being Amaechi's loss all about?

Amaechi has gone to greater hights, haters can take Oshiomole's advice - Go and Die.

WORD!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by SeverusSnape(m): 9:04am On Apr 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
[b]He failed to understand that the Gambari man and the South West only protects their interest and if he feels that he's breaking any barrier and building bridges then he need to ask a seasoned political veteran like Peter Odili why and how his sure mandate was scuttled only to be brought to an abrupt end after emptying our state treasury and a weak sick Yaradua was then chosen and a politically naive Jonathan made vice President to calm down the already rising armed conflict in the Niger Delta.Then I wish him luck.

Sometimes you expect these so-called leaders to have a common sense of history and always know when and how to jump into bed with the South west and the Gambari man, because if you jump into that bed wrongly you'd be fuccked.

They used him to fucck Jonathan up , they will soon fucck him unless he is ready to say 'YES SIR' to whatever they dish out to him and this is a man that is suppose to be controlling one of the richest region/state and when he coughs the Government must listen.

The same Yourbas that are supporting Amaechi's action are the same people demonizing Fayose for helping GEJ - Talk of double standard and hypocrisy .And once you begin to see a people using double standard and hypocrisy like they are doing right now :it only points to one thing and that thing is just that, it is a means to an end but God pass dem for Rivers State.

WIKE WILL WIN THEM........AND WE ARE BEHIND HIM[/b]
Spot on sir!...you nailed it, I'm inspired.
What more can I say that you haven't said?, It's only a matter of time, Ameachi will regret his actions. Imagine betraying your own people to wine and dine with the likes of Tinubu and Buhari, That's to tell you he did everything he did for his own personal benefit; Which I'm sure as hell he won't achieve, because he already started failing when he wasn't chosen as the running mate of Buhari.
As for the double standards of some people, Are you surprised... That's what we know them for, I'm a first hand witness to the aforementioned. Let Amaechi just hope and pray he gets a juicy appointment, Even though he does, It doesn't change the fact that he's now irrelevant politically, not just in his native Rivers but Niger Delta as a whole.
I can bet my last dime that Amaechi can't win a councillorship election in Rivers as it is now.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by donphilopus: 9:06am On Apr 15, 2015
Ilekeh:
Okorocha and Amaech will forever have my respect.

Two brilliant important figures in Buhari's campaign.

Without them, I doubt APC would have been as victorious and electrifying.

While insulting the SS/SE regions for their political naivety, I calm myself down when I remember these two heroes.

Strong men!

Don't forget Oshiomole who was able to secure more than the 25% constitutional requirement for APC!

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by francizy(m): 9:21am On Apr 15, 2015
egift:
Buhari defeated Jonathan, despite all odds. And APC trashed PDP in the governorship elections - we were all magnanimous in victory.

Just for One important state PDP won, TANiods are now mocking and smearing Amaechi's name all over the place. Who knows what would have happened if PDP had the type of victories APC got.

Governor Amaechi will forever have my respect for his works and the strength of his convictions.

And yet you claim you're an Igbo guy? So Rivers State is the only important state in SE/SS right? So now if an atomic bomb is dropped in Enugu state which you claimed you're from, you won't be bothered since it's unimportant?

You Nairalanders can lie more than devil sha.. I don't even know why some people will open hundreds of monikers claiming what they ain't on all different monikers.. cry
Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by clemzo101(m): 9:33am On Apr 15, 2015
U are talking like he's got all that power. When buhari finally assumes office, Dats wen all dem Amaechi will know how far. The old man is here to work and I don't think he will allow an Amaechi or any oda person distract him. In as much as I supported jonathan in the last election, im very convinced dat buhari will perform.....
Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 15, 2015
baralatie:

Amaechi is the blackest wolf in sheep clothing in Rivers State ever!

We already knew that. And that was why we shredded him to pieces in the Gubernatorial elections, tore his garment of arrogance and robed him with that of shame, disgrace and infamy. ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 15, 2015
clemzo101:
U are talking like he's got all that power. When buhari finally assumes office, Dats wen all dem Amaechi will know how far. The old man is here to work and I don't think he will allow an Amaechi or any oda person distract him. In as much as I supported jonathan in the last election, im very convinced dat buhari will perform.....

We dey watch the happenings. ..
Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by egift(m): 10:33am On Apr 15, 2015
francizy:
And yet you claim you're an Igbo guy? So Rivers State is the only important state in SE/SS right? So now if an atomic bomb is dropped in Enugu state which you claimed you're from, you won't be bothered since it's unimportant?

You Nairalanders can lie more than devil sha.. I don't even know why some people will open hundreds of monikers claiming what they ain't on all different monikers.. cry

- Guy we are discussing Rivers here and has nothing to do with SE or the rest of SS.
- Enugu has been a PDP state. Go check the facts, most threat here on Enugu's infrastructures topics on NL, I started them.
- When you are done with your rants, shut down. One thing you must learn about me is that am first a Nigerian before anything else. Am not a tribal bigot like you.

Now repeat after me - Sai Buhari - good!

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by francizy(m): 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
[s]
egift:

- Guy we are discussing Rivers here and has nothing to do with SE or the rest of SS.
- Enugu has been a PDP state. Go check the facts, most threat here on Enugu's infrastructures topics on NL, I started them.
- When you are done with your rants, shut down. One thing you must learn about me is that am first a Nigerian before anything else. Am not a tribal bigot like you.

Now repeat after me - Sai Buhari - good!
[/s]

If stating simple opinions without insulting other tribes or belittling them makes me a tribal bigot, then I will accept that title with open hands.

If showing love to my tribe and hence to my country makes me a tribal bigot, thank you dear lord for making me a bigot then.

If expressing my views without belittling my own tribe on no circumstances makes me a bigot, wonderful, because i rather be bigoted for the rest of my life.

You are discussing Rivers and said it has nothing to do with SS/SE? But yet you said yourself that Rivers state is the only important state PDP won. What kind of statement is that? Does it mean that every other states are worthless? Mind you, most of the oil producing states were won by PDP so if importance is only attached to oil production, then Rivers state is not the only important state PDP won.

You only have to show me a post I singled out other tribes and bashed them if not that am saying what is simple fact and truth in the case of the Hausa/Fulani. Why, because I've lived in all regions of the country, from Lagos-Anambra/Enugu/Imo-Lagos-Kaduna-Kano-Abuja-Edo-Benue-C/River-Lagos, and I've observed the attitude of everyone living in these regions. Whenever I talk, I speak reasonably, I plead you do same.

Seems you only reside in Enugu and then assumed you're from there. Anyways, I live you to your cheap talk. Go round the country, live all over Nigeria, spend five years in the north (Zaria) like I did and when you are done, come back and call me a bigot of which I will accept it with open hands.

Bye brother..

Mind you, we are watching your Messiah.. wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by wirinet(m): 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
Truckpusher:

Amaechi is a loud mouthed mofo who doesn't understand that politics is local - I don't need to over flog this issue because he was made speaker by Odili as a 'yes sir man' and after that Odili wanted to handover to him but his wife was against it ( And this is the reason why you must listen to your wife when it comes to sensitive issues - women see beyond simple charade and acted script) Odili listened and handed over to Celestine after much pressure from Obasanjo and some state PDP stalwart. The so-called lion ran to Ghana after running his mouth anyhow and well aware of the consequences of his anti-party behavior ,only for this same Wike to stand up and begged for him,paid for his fucck ups, canvassed for him, sold his personal properties for his sake,went to court for him and brought the same lion back from his self imposed exile and the runaway lion came back and started his nonsense character all over again.

I would not descend to the level of exchanging words with immature juveniles with no home training. If they can hurl insults at people older and more successful than their father, then who can they not insult. As the saying goes, never argue with a mad man, people might not know the difference between you and the mad man.

Wike is a nobody, he is only a tool in the hands of the Jonathans. It was not Wike that highjacked the party structure from Amaechi, it was the Jonathans using presidential powers. It was not only Amaechi that the Jonathans highjacked party structure from, other governors that suffered the same fate includes, Timipre Silva and to some extent Uduaghan. Governor Uduaghan could not even get senate nomination from PDP not to talk of getting his candidiate as Governor. So stop giving Wike undeserved accolades.

the real ingrates are Patience Jonathan, Goodluck Jonathan and their house boy Wike, so much was expected of them and they achieved little if anything at all. Madam Jonathan was only interested in being the Overlord of the whole of the South South.

Now that Power is about to change hands, lets see how powerful Wike really is. Lets see if it is Wike that would control the police, the military and DSS. Lets see if Wike can increase Rivers allocations that has been reduced by Jonathan. Lets see if Wike can get back the stolen oil wells from Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa.

As the saying goes what goes around comes around. Wike and Amaechi are about to trade places.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by KanwuliaJara: 8:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
Muhehehehehe!

Disu na wetin bini people dey call: "DOMO SIR"! grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by stanech: 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
so sad for him and Rocha's one thing they don't know is that they will forever be strangers in the ryes of their people

on election day amaechi was booed in a polling booth that's how bad it is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
stanech:
so sad for him and Rocha's one thing they don't know is that they will forever be strangers in the ryes of their people

on election day amaechi was booed in a polling booth that's how bad it is

He's seen as a betrayal. I have no qualms with Okorocha; Amechi and his arrogance infuriates me to the mountains.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Truckpusher(m): 4:28am On Apr 16, 2015
wirinet:

I would not descend to the level of exchanging words with immature juveniles with no home training. If they can hurl insults at people older and more successful than their father, then who can they not insult. As the saying goes, never argue with a mad man, people might not know the difference between you and the mad man.

Wike is a nobody, he is only a tool in the hands of the Jonathans. It was not Wike that highjacked the party structure from Amaechi, it was the Jonathans using presidential powers. It was not only Amaechi that the Jonathans highjacked party structure from, other governors that suffered the same fate includes, Timipre Silva and to some extent Uduaghan. Governor Uduaghan could not even get senate nomination from PDP not to talk of getting his candidiate as Governor. So stop giving Wike undeserved accolades.

the real ingrates are Patience Jonathan, Goodluck Jonathan and their house boy Wike, so much was expected of them and they achieved little if anything at all. Madam Jonathan was only interested in being the Overlord of the whole of the South South.

Now that Power is about to change hands, lets see how powerful Wike really is. Lets see if it is Wike that would control the police, the military and DSS. Lets see if Wike can increase Rivers allocations that has been reduced by Jonathan. Lets see if Wike can get back the stolen oil wells from Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa.

As the saying goes what goes around comes around. Wike and Amaechi are about to trade places.
Politics is local which your chatterbox lion of Ubima failed to realize, as long as Wike holds the PDP structure PDP would always hold sway and any attempt by Amaechi to initiate any stupid idea from Abuja will always backfire and I'm very sure that Buhari wouldn't stoop so low to be running after Wike - They might just decide to make the entire South South very very hot for him and of course you are already aware of the implications for the economy and the stability of the country.

If Amaechi had all the local warlords by his side I can bet you that Jonathan's wife would have listened to herself and make peace with him.

Nigeria can't afford two armed group and another conflict in two strategic parts of the country - Go figure.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by ocelot2006(m): 5:25am On Apr 16, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Look this silly OP; u better stop all this nonsense and be sensible and useful to ur self and Nigeria; so after the dismal and disgraceful perfomance of GEJ u still expected him to win the electtion at the expence of Nigeria; simply because he is ur brother, have u no consscience? Have u no senses?
Amaechi is a hero; as far as me and many niger deltans are concerned, he is never and has never been considered a traitor...

I am a Niger deltan ; I campaigned massively against jonathan; my reason is simple, I put nigeria first before any stupid sentiments, and I'll want to plead with you to fellow suit, for ur own good, because at the ail end we all have thesame enemy to fight (terrorism,poverty,unemployment,disease) irrespective of our stupid tribes...

Very annoying ans senseless post everywhere; all these make me puke... Shit...

Speak for yourself. As a fellow indigene of the Niger Delta, I consider Amaechi as a traitor, and the same feeling is among many people on the streets of Port Harcourt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by ocelot2006(m): 5:27am On Apr 16, 2015
Ilekeh:

You talk of diarrhea mouth, yet FFK is your role model.

Amaechi is the best Rivers ever had.

No he is not. Especially With the State's civil infrastructures in total shambles while he diverted funds for GMB'S campaign.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by Nobody: 5:32am On Apr 16, 2015
ocelot2006:

Speak for yourself. As a fellow indigene of the Niger Delta, I consider Amaechi as a traitor, and the same feeling is among many people on the streets of Port Harcourt.

Leave that fat boy!!!! He's yet to understand the underpinnings of the Nigerian system!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi : You See Your Life? Picture by ocelot2006(m): 5:43am On Apr 16, 2015
wirinet:

Pleaseeee speak for your self. To me and millions of other so called "Niger Deltans" ( To me Niger Deltan is a term coined by the Ijaws to promote their sectional interests and agitations), I prefer to Use the term South South. Amaechi remains a hero and a role model.

Amaechi represent the true south south spirit, like those epressed by Ken Saro Wiwa, Isaac Boro, Nana of Koko, Ebitu Ukiwe, etc. These people fought for what they believe and their people against great odds and triumphed. The South South spirit is not being a boy - boy to the wife of the president. The south south spirit is not being a tool to those in authority. The south south spirit is not betraying your benefactor who norminated you to higher positions and you go back and betray him to curry favour form those in authority.

Amaechi had always fought people with overwelming power and always come out triumphant.
Amaechi fought OBJ and won - He became governor.
Amaech fought patience Jonathan and won - She could not impeach him
Amaechi fought President Jonathan and won - He won the Governor's Forum Chairman
Amaechi fought Mbu and won - He got Mbu transfered out of Rivers State.
He Ultimately fought President Jonathan and won - He was instumental to getting Buhari elected as chairman of Buhari's campaign organization.

Wike victory at the polls was not Amaechi's defeat as it was not Amaechi that was seeking to return as governor. The candidiates of many other sitting governors lost elections. Even Uduaghan could not win the PDP primaries for his prefered candidiate, so what are these PDP sore losers talking about? How many sitting governors support or impose candiates that betrays their benefactors immediately they assume office? Theodore Orji and Willy Obiano easily comes to mind. Even Yaradua and Jonathan sidelined their benefactor (obasanjo) immediately they assumed office, so what is the noise about Dakuku's lose being Amaechi's loss all about?

Amaechi has gone to greater hights, haters can take Oshiomole's advice - Go and Die.

Amaechi never won the Governor's forum, just his own faction.
Amaechi never won against CP Mbu. He did push for his transfer several times but failed. Mbu on the other hand totally messed Amaechi. In the end, Mbu left Rivers Command, took up the Command at the FCT, and was promoted to AIG. Keep in mind that the CO for the Army's 2nd Brigade equally withdrew Amaechi ' s escort. I don't call that winning on Amaechi ' s part.

Finally, calling Amaechi a hero clearly shows that you obviously don't have a clue about what's happening in your region. Sure Amaechi ' s party finally won, but to the common man in Rivers State and the SS at large he is definitely seen as a traitor and a villain. No wonder he lost the State's elections woefully, especially in his own wards and LGA and that of Dakuku. That defeat was a clear message sent by the people of Rivers State to your "hero".

Anyway, at least he'll get a Federal appointment, right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sack Ganduje Now – APC Youth Tells Tinubu / Baba Suwe Vs NDLEA: N25m Judgment Appeal Hearing On April 28 / Senate Seeks Support To Fix Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.