Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

I'll Restore Military Ties With US - Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Restore Military Ties With US - Buhari (26264 Views)

US: Buhari’s Agenda Very Well Matches Ours / Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warn Aides / I’ll Restore Military Ties With US –buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Restore Military Ties With US - Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 9:01am On Apr 15, 2015
Unfortunately too many iidiots are beginning to praise this dummy of a man for this diplomatic disaster that he is about to unleash on Nigerians.

Encouraging any close military ties with the US at this time when Boko Haram have been weakened is a blunder that would see terrorism flourish here.

Mark my words.

I would rather trust my common sense as a leader of a country than look East or west - They do not have the interest of any black nation in their agenda and we are far way smarter to be sucking up to their asss in the 21st century.

Jeez ! small small we dun dey enter another round of neocolonialism?

Buhari if you try am eh the thunder that would fire you would be manufactured in Okigwe.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Restore Military Ties With US - Buhari by Firefire(m): 9:01am On Apr 15, 2015
PassingShot:
This type of well articulated plan and responses to issues is what drives the GEJites of this forum nuts.

Some of them have already started casting doubts and aspersions on the General's well marshalled plans.

What shall it profit TANoids to lose the presidency woefully due to hate campaign and still continue in the same campaign after the loss?

One thing that is certain is GMB will outperform his predecessors put together because he has the political will which they lacked.

Amen!
Re: I'll Restore Military Ties With US - Buhari by anwe: 9:01am On Apr 15, 2015
if you like, posterity will judge........
Re: I'll Restore Military Ties With US - Buhari by datguru: 9:01am On Apr 15, 2015
chidekings:
one of the reasons i love Gej.. Nigerian should not be a western puppet,lets look east to russia and china.

You just spoke my mind. That's why they supported him because they know he is gonna be their puppet

3 Likes

Re: I'll Restore Military Ties With US - Buhari by DinoAnnberry(m): 9:02am On Apr 15, 2015
lolaxavier:

Buhari sounds more directional in his efforts to combat insurgency. His plans may not be full proof. It might not be 100% achievable but there is a focus and that's what Nigerians are riding on.

He is yet to start and take the reins of power. Let him have some periods on the throne first to exercise his power before casting doubts. After all, someone was there for six years and never had a clue as to how to stir the nation.

He brought them na, so why won't he stop them. Idiot
Re: I'll Restore Military Ties With US - Buhari by anwe: 9:03am On Apr 15, 2015
So America can police oil in the Niger delta. ! correct.
Re: I'll Restore Military Ties With US - Buhari by Bawss1(m): 9:03am On Apr 15, 2015
TheOtherview:

What do you know about research?
Ever taken the time to study Russia's encroachment into the Baltics? Ethiopia under Mengistu?
I bet you have absolutely no inkling of the annexation of Finland, Kaliningrad, and lands across other frontiers, by the USSR.
Empire building of any sort is akin to a handshake that goes beyond the elbow, get it?

@texazzpete is absolutely right - you dine with all of them with a long spoon, if you've got any sense at all.

I didn't even see your post before I sent in my rejoinder to his post. Nice one. How anyone can say a wicked Russia is better than the US is just completely comical.
Re: I'll Restore Military Ties With US - Buhari by Firefire(m): 9:03am On Apr 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Unfortunately too many iidiots are beginning to praise this dummy of a man for this diplomatic disaster that he is about to unleash on Nigerians.

Encouraging any close military ties with the US at this time when Boko Haram have been weakened is a blunder that would see terrorism flourish here.

Mark my words.

I would rather trust my common sense as a leader of a country than look East or west - They do not have the interest of any black nation in their agenda and we are far way smarter than to be sucking up to their asss in the 21st century.

Buhari if you try am eh the thunder that would fire you would be manufactured in Okigwe.

Modern day slavery... undecided

God deliver Nigeria, Posterity beckons.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Restore Military Ties With US - Buhari by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 15, 2015
This Old man should just STFU and wait till May 29 then he can start acting so we can feel all his bluffs.
Re: I'll Restore Military Ties With US - Buhari by ceejayluv(m): 9:04am On Apr 15, 2015
“So, we must be ready to offer the
parts of our country affected by this
group an alternative. Boosting
education will be a direct counter-
balance to Boko Haram’s appeal.

Tell me something GEJ hasn't done......

3 Likes

Re: I'll Restore Military Ties With US - Buhari by PStacks(m): 9:04am On Apr 15, 2015
A Decisive General is Far different From a "Clueless Otueke Drunk"

1 Like

Re: I'll Restore Military Ties With US - Buhari by skyisthelimit(m): 9:05am On Apr 15, 2015
Can we all just pray hard for this new govt to succeed and stop attacking every thing with so much negativity...this is about Nigeria and not any political party..who would not want a better life irrespective of the political party that brings it?..our collective good and development should be the focus here..no sentiments.
Re: I'll Restore Military Ties With US - Buhari by agabaI23(m): 9:05am On Apr 15, 2015
lolaxavier:

Buhari sounds more directional in his efforts to combat insurgency. His plans may not be full proof. It might not be 100% achievable but there is a focus and that's what Nigerians are riding on.

He is yet to start and take the reins of power. Let him have some periods on the throne first to exercise his power before casting doubts. After all, someone was there for six years and never had a clue as to how to stir the nation.
Which plan are you talking about?
He is restoring the training to repay them for their support. GEJ looked them on the eyes and told them the truth. You can't refuse us weapons and still train our military. With what will we conduct the training? And add salt to injury you also complain that we are not providing equipment for training. Hypocrisy. I love GEJ!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Restore Military Ties With US - Buhari by Bawss1(m): 9:05am On Apr 15, 2015
Truckpusher:

Mark my words.

I would rather trust my common sense as a leader of a country than look East or west - They do not have the interest of any black nation in their agenda and we are far way smarter to be sucking up to their asss in the 21st century.

Are you of the view that Nigeria or any nation for that matter can go it alone in this era of globalisation? If that's true then you are gravely mistaken.
Re: I'll Restore Military Ties With US - Buhari by lolaxavier(m): 9:05am On Apr 15, 2015
SalC:
I seriously doubt it. Those guys have been here before and there was no improvement.

I will understand if Buhari wish to start buying arm from them again (if they will sell). But to bring their military personnels here is unacceptable. Ask Afghanistan, iraq etc.

I disagree...They are limitations to which they can function if our government restrains their intervention. We need them more than ever...
Re: I'll Restore Military Ties With US - Buhari by stigman(m): 9:06am On Apr 15, 2015
texazzpete:

Unlike Clueless Joe, good leaders are able to multi-task. Do not cling to only one deliverable. Expect 5, at a minimum!

Zip it
Re: I'll Restore Military Ties With US - Buhari by ceejayluv(m): 9:07am On Apr 15, 2015
Besides, didn't a top USA military officer say that boko haram "is not a priority"?.. The cancellation of joint military training with USA didn't occur without cogent reasons.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Restore Military Ties With US - Buhari by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 15, 2015
There will be no Boko Haram to fight under Buhari, because as their spokes-person nominee, they have achieved their aim of having a pro-sharia Islamist as the President.
The sponsors of Boko Haram have also achieved their aim as well, in essence, they wanted Jonathan out from their official "Born-to-Rule" right. Having rigged Jonathan out, I hope the human sacrifice to achieve their aim is justified.

See Beyond The Surface - Billyonaire 3 verse 16

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'll Restore Military Ties With US - Buhari by gaby53: 9:08am On Apr 15, 2015
PassingShot:
This type of well articulated plan and responses to issues is what drives the GEJites of this forum nuts.

Some of them have already started casting doubts and aspersions on the General's well marshalled plans.

What shall it profit TANoids to lose the presidency woefully due to hate campaign and still continue in the same campaign after the loss?

One thing that is certain is GMB will outperform his predecessors put together because he has the political will which they lacked.
his predecessors! Huh!!!...they only the money-stealing will.
Re: I'll Restore Military Ties With US - Buhari by ceejayluv(m): 9:10am On Apr 15, 2015
skyisthelimit:
Can we all just pray hard for this new govt to succeed and stop attacking every thing with so much negativity...this is about Nigeria and not any political party..who would not want a better life irrespective of the political party that brings it?..our collective good and development should be the focus here..no sentiments.
Too late, the negative attacks got so bad in GEJ era due to the reign of free speech pushed by social,media and the FOI law. It isn't about to stop anytime soon.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Restore Military Ties With US - Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 9:11am On Apr 15, 2015
Rushing back to the old slave master. Somebody tell the old man that China is the modern World Economic power and Rusia is the big Muscle of world military now.

Well you have no option than to act US's script because they helped you into becoming Nigerians president elect. Don't just drag us back to the 70'z.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Restore Military Ties With US - Buhari by anwo247: 9:11am On Apr 15, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Promise here & there, somebody help me tell GMB sey I dey jot all hin promises down incase if he tries to deny any1. It will be so clueless of him if he's just a toothless bull dog.. Nigerians are watching, besides

[size=16pt]Action Speaks Louder Than ..... [/size]

Trust me, Buhari will deny all these. He has just started!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Restore Military Ties With US - Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 9:12am On Apr 15, 2015
Firefire:

Modern day slavery... undecided

God deliver Nigeria, Posterity beckons.
At this time we should be talking about completing the power sector and start building our industries and manufacture our own weapons and sell to neighboring African countries and not tying ourselves to any Western or Eastern nation for any form of defence pact.

I have said it that Buhari belongs to the museum but these 'sai' yelling mor0ns and fake change agents won't just see it now.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Restore Military Ties With US - Buhari by Duke10408: 9:12am On Apr 15, 2015
Mr President elect! You can't do it alone....stop saying 'I will do dis,I will do dat' . Start planing how u will go about your plans. Empty barrel always make noise. We want actions not words. May God save u from enemies within!

2 Likes

Re: I'll Restore Military Ties With US - Buhari by oyeenwambada: 9:12am On Apr 15, 2015
Freedom is very very expesive to get their is always aprice, this is what jona started and this gen is trying to sell us back to the greatest treat the whole world have feared God knows his agreement with them ie crude oil

4 Likes

Re: I'll Restore Military Ties With US - Buhari by anonimi: 9:13am On Apr 15, 2015
Let's hope he will not DENY saying this later as the FAKE mallam has been doing recently!!!

1 Like

Re: I'll Restore Military Ties With US - Buhari by stevetalker(m): 9:13am On Apr 15, 2015
gaetano:
ok na, biko dont also forget to.....

1. Stabilize world oil price.
2. Make 1Naira=1dollar

na u promise us o. Cos i'm still watching with my 3D glasses.
. He has add more of promises again,( U S I'll also come n tak Dia share too, my Gen shyn ur eye Ooo, Dey re jst lyk Devil dey I'll use d oda hnd collect bck, I I'll also mk use of my 3D glasses too
hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: I'll Restore Military Ties With US - Buhari by tolexy007(m): 9:13am On Apr 15, 2015
Hope nt by sign gay into law
Re: I'll Restore Military Ties With US - Buhari by loomer: 9:14am On Apr 15, 2015
My own be say anything u wan do I support u, but in future no come tell us say u no promise all these things. Na there yawa go gas
Re: I'll Restore Military Ties With US - Buhari by jossyj: 9:14am On Apr 15, 2015
buhari has since sold Nigeria to US and UK We all know their interests which he has promised them long ago
oil oil oil oil and that is because it does not belong to you buhari
but one day aboki will have to regrate selling Nigeria to the demon called US.

3 Likes

Re: I'll Restore Military Ties With US - Buhari by Boscog(m): 9:15am On Apr 15, 2015
US relationship is killing many countries now, that one I may call foolish and selfish interest .
Re: I'll Restore Military Ties With US - Buhari by Firefire(m): 9:15am On Apr 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
At this time we should be talking about completing the power sector and start building our industries and manufacture our own weapons and sell to neighboring African countries and not tying ourselves to any Western or Eastern nation for any form of defence pact.

I have said it that Buhari belongs to the museum but these 'sai' yelling mor0ns and fake change agents won't just see it now.

Never worry, Nigerians shall be the judge soonest, hope they get the increase in the principal thing... wisdom and in addition enough understanding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari, Saraki, Oyegun, Dogara At The NEC Meeting Today (photos) / Armed Security At Venue Of PDP Convention In Rivers(photos / Prophet Emmanuel Chinonso: Why INEC Refused To Issue Okorocha Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.