Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety (69702 Views)

IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports / IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) / South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Diligence: 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
Buhari would either make or mar nigeria; if he chooses to play partisan politics, then se and ss wld remind him that he can see, but won't use our wealth to keep developing abuja and lagos @ the expense of ss & se!

We are keenly watching!
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by spenpe: 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
kastonkastrol:
[b] this kinda chest beating is the sole reason why you guys are politically naïve. You just have to say "we igbos" when you could simply say "nigerians".

@topic. This write up is lace with bigotry and hate, I will advice the writer of this disjointed rubbish to accept the defeat of jonathan in goodfaith and move on. He is praising the pdp guys that conceded defeat and congratulated APC guys, but he himself is yet to accept the fact that his jonathan has been wiped so hard. Is kinda funny when these cry babies shout about underaged voters in the north and say nothing about the election fraud that happened in:

• enugu(where one single void vote was not recorded)
• rivers( where election didn't even take place and jonathan miraculously got 1.4million votes.
• akwa ibom
• delta state( where the number of accredited voters is the same with that of lagos state and about 75% of registered voters all voted in the just concluded presidential election. SMH

Anyway is non of my business when some certain people choose to cry and wail about buhari's victory. [/b]
elections didn't hold in rivers because amechi is the INEC REC abi, to declare there was no voting abi.
somebody rigged with almajiri
another person rigged with thugs
Rigging is rigging biko
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Tibins(m): 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=ilugunboy post=32738335]These guys are still seething with unnecessary anger...whether you like it or not Nigerians will support Buhari....there is no any other alternative, unless you are a saboteur.[/quote0]

Ha a! All that writer simply said was that apc & it's leadership should embrace sportsmanship, and being one sided in their assessment of the elections was also not great.
Those on one side of the divide conceded defeat where they lost, and others on the other side described their loss as robbery, sham, etc.
What worried me is your choice of words... Come on, two people can't be mad at the same time?
If your words feel like those of the writer's, what impression should I get?
For me let's put the elections behind us, those who lost should give peace a chance.
If you cancel any election is like setting a stage for another fight for more people to get killed or kill themselves.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
Gbawe:

Indeed. One thing these hateful elements cannot understand is that Buhari is not here to focus on jailing people. With the fine minds behind Buhari, he will be the father of modern Nigeria, like Mustafa Kemal Ataturk became to Turkey, who will initiate many reforms that will set our nation on the path of greatness. This is what will shame and forever haunt the haters and anti-Nigerian elements who , despite losing to the majority, cannot understand that democratic governance demands that they should get behind the choice of the people, who has the legitimate mandate to lead Nigeria, and give him a chance to deliver.

barbaric fool

you will fail obviously .
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by felibrain: 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
About 80% of the total number of people commenting here did not read the article to the end so I don't expect much reasonable comments here. Truth be told, Buhari lacks capacity to govern a democratic state. Period!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
kastonkastrol:
[b] this kinda chest beating is the sole reason why you guys are politically naïve. You just have to say "we igbos" when you could simply say "nigerians".

@topic. This write up is lace with bigotry and hate, I will advice the writer of this disjointed rubbish to accept the defeat of jonathan in goodfaith and move on. He is praising the pdp guys that conceded defeat and congratulated APC guys, but he himself is yet to accept the fact that his jonathan has been wiped so hard. Is kinda funny when these cry babies shout about underaged voters in the north and say nothing about the election fraud that happened in:

• enugu(where one single void vote was not recorded)
• rivers( where election didn't even take place and jonathan miraculously got 1.4million votes.
• akwa ibom
• delta state( where the number of accredited voters is the same with that of lagos state and about 75% of registered voters all voted in the just concluded presidential election. SMH

Anyway is non of my business when some certain people choose to cry and wail about buhari's victory. [/b]

He is talking about igbos, not nigerians
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by BraniacX(m): 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
JegaQuin:
Hnmmm....I guess GMB should be aware of the saboteurs! They are always sad seeing good things in our nation!

I learned from the best ---- Lai sorry liar mohammed

Am saboteuring and proud grin
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by yungmill(m): 12:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
codedslayer:

I dont have the time to do back and forth with you bro. If you cant understand my point, then I am sorry i cant help you.

Did u just say point
grand delusions of u are what i saw, shame me and prove ur fallacious points like a man dont behave like a coward
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by nwadiuko1(m): 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
I wish buhari well in his tenure, but he should. Knw that his apc just taught people how to be in opposition and he should expect red hot criticism
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by codedslayer: 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
[s]
yungmill:

Did u just say point
grand delusions of u are what i saw, shame me and prove ur fallacious points like a man dont behave like a coward
[/s]

Hey man, I will advise you not to go the way of insult else you will regret it. If your father is a coward, then goodluck with it.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by abubkhr: 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
Same Igbos with their failed agenda like always you will fail as usual.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by babaarewa(m): 12:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
Too long literature there. I have no time to read this.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by kraftykc(m): 12:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
anonimi:

Were those who did not support Jonathan also saboteurs

Yea, those who did not support Jonah from day one are saboteurs.

Lots of GEJ's opponents faded into obscurity after his "glorious" 2011 victory. Many people choose to forget that after that election Jonah had near monopoly to do whatever and he did. He choose to pardon Alams, slam Soyinka, grant Peshe a permanent secretary position and NOT start the 2nd Niger bridge, build contacts with the North or South West, invest in Lagos or do ANY reasonable FG contract anywhere in the country save Abuja and it's environs.

And when people started to react to all of this worms here and there called us tribalists and myopic.

My friend, nobody sabotaged Goodluck, remember Azazi and his famous "Boko Haram is PDP" proclamation? That is the sum of all the gist.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by boardmem(m): 12:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
AgentOfAllah:

You're right, I patiently endured the agonising length of the rant (as you aptly put it), in order to find what the divisive statements of Buhari were, but I found non! Like you, I wish these folks get over their defeat and move on, but in spite of their poorly veiled anti-national pretences, I acknowledge their rights to express their stupidity. This is where you and I are in divergence. One thing I'm certain about is that Buhari will conduct himself in a manner that exudes national, as opposed to ethnic patriotism, and these guys will be greatly disappointed after Buhari's appointed term. I'm certain of this because his conducts and utterances are telling enough.

I think the ultimate way to silence these shallow ideologues and rabble-rousers is to give them the platform and the microphones to spew their rubbish. Let them face the public with their alternative propositions, and this is where their perfunctory bums will be exposed. Buhari shouldn't jail them, he should invite the loudest of them to a national debate. That's how the British mainstream parties silenced Nick Griffin of the BNP. He made a lot of noise and got people on board. They invited him to a national debate on BBC and his ideas were exposed for the shallow garbage that they are. I recommend you watch it at your time.

Nice contribution. As free as 2011 general election was, can this ingrate SS n SE beat their chest that PDP dint rig in order to attain power? Now the table turns round they were now crying of fowl play. Meanwhile, no one is saying the election was not marred with any irregularities but both parties should just forged ahead for the betterment of the country. This not the time to start twisting what GMB has not said.
'TO WHOM BRAIN IS GIVEN SENSE IS EXPECTED', IGBOS' WISE UP AND CHANGE UR IDEOLOGY REGARDING GMB. #GODBLESSNIGERIA
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by hush15: 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
theV0ice:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

funny write up

paranoia will kill some people

Smh...

Instead of nairalanders to make sense out of this, and hold on to it so as to make their government accountable to this just as they did with the previous ones. Neway, I strongly suggest that we shouldn't be ignorant of statements like this.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Gbawe: 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
You never got under my skin papa Gbawe - I'm just pointing out to you that you are in no way different from the original author of that article.

Check yourself.

Nobody loses sleep over a hatchet man.

RUBBISH

Nigga, stop bellyaching and begin wishing your nation well. You should be one of those leading by example here and telling your bigoted brothers to move beyond and eschew civil war-motivated hate to support the-yet-to-be-sworn-in Buhari. Instead you are here goading them on and indulging their pathetic, hollow and vengeful hatred. You are on a long thing bruv and insulting me won't change that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Mrchuddy(m): 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
I can't believe it that some people created time to articulate, write and spew this nonsense on the national media. it's very clear this write up is full with hate, bitterness and bad feelings disguised in form of spirit of national unity. if this is what freedom of speech is all about I think it should be toughened to regulate dangerous utterances like this one. I have never been a fan of GEJ but I shield the sword of criticism to support him because I believe in Nigeria project. Nigerians are not regulated especially when making utterances and this is where I challenge the in coming administration to protect some of us from these bad eggs who are bent on creating bad feelings and seeds of discord in us.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by atlwireles: 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
Buahri's pending failure will not be because of SS/SE, it's just a matter of reality and facts, most of you in APC pretended never was.. Our newly baptisted APC patriots should take heart, you have provided a play book from 2011-2015, the way patriots support their country. Let's change sides and talk about Nigeria the same way you people did in the past, act the same way you people acted.. Democracy is a great tool, you have to love it too.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by yungmill(m): 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
codedslayer:
[s][/s]

Hey man, I will advise you not to go the way of insult else you will regret it. If your father is a coward, then goodluck with it.

rip comprehension, i simply said don't behave like a coward didn't say you are one or is English that hard? one you lack respect and civility to even go this low to insult my father . two. bigotry is a disease wish u get well soon

and lastly get ur head off ur ass it would stink less

One nigeria irrespective of tribe or govenment

and am still asking you to prove me wrong
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by babaarewa(m): 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by lionstone: 7:49am

There is urgent need for the leadership of the All Progressives Congress to ferry and register its President-Elect, Retired Major General Muhammadu Buhari, for intensive training at the National Democratic Institute based in Massachusetts Avenue in Washington DC, USA or its equivalent elsewhere in overseas. This public call of ours is of uttermost public importance following blunders inherent in Mr. Buhari’s recent public comments following his presidential emergence in the highly divisive and ethnicised presidential poll. The President-Elect’s comments are also found to be highly ethnical, divisive, sectional, vindictive, undemocratic and unfriendly to rule of law and due process. The totality of these is against the spirit and letters of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999, which the President-Elect will swear to uphold, abide by and enforce at all times come 29th May 2015.

Apart from promising Nigerians heaven and earth when sworn in, the President-Elect also completely lacks democratic pedigree needed to blend and bind and smoothly govern highly multi ethno-religiously divided country called Nigeria. For instance, it is correct to say that the President-Elect is notoriously ignorant of the sanctity of the ballot box and the need to respect and uphold same at all times. Till date, the President-Elect has not ceased in making provocative, divisive and vindictive remarks against the electoral decisions of Nigerians who voted for political parties other than his APC particularly the voters of the South-East and the South-South geopolitical zones. He is also very bitter and unhappy with the pattern of voting in Lagos State where his party – APC – was given a hot chase by his opponent party – PDP – with difference of 160,000 and 150,000 votes in favour of his party against his opponent party in the Presidential/National Legislative (792,000 votes for APC & 632,000 for PDP) and the Governorship/State Legislative polls (811,000 votes for APC & 659,000 for PDP) respectively.

The President-Elect must have expected a one party voting pattern in Lagos State in total disregard to the irrevocable rights of the citizens of Nigeria to vote freely and conscientiously not minding the ethno-religious backgrounds of their preferred candidates. Mr. Muhammadu Buhari has also continuously made highly negative references to the voting and its patterns in “the South” particularly the South-East and the South-South geopolitical zones. Each time he speaks, he describes the voting in the area as “a sham” on account of the massive rejection of his APC by the people of the two zones. In his recent press interviews to a number of foreign news agencies including the BBC Hausa Service, he made same negative and provocative comments. In his interview last Saturday (11th April) after his voting in Daura, he singled out for extensive attacks the South-South and the Southeast including the states of Edo, Rivers and Imo where his party governs no thanks to defection (in Rivers and Imo states).

The President-Elect’s perceived primordial sense of reasoning and judgment totally makes it very difficult for him to pause and ask: “Why are the people of the South-South and the South-East both home and outside rejecting my party and candidacy at polls and how can they be pacified for the sake of united, purposeful and prosperous Nigeria?”

It is extremely important to state here that those gifted and equipped to govern well in multi ethno-religious democracy should fundamentally x-ray and see the electoral decisions of the ethnic nationalities against them as early warning signals that must be bottled and removed from transforming into triggers of intractable socio-value conflict and other disturbances now or in future.

Conversely, under the President-Elect and its party, the reverse is grossly the case. For instance, while the two referenced polls in the South-East and the South-South zones are “a sham” in the eyes and perception of the President-Elect and his Party – APC; those held in the North are seen by them as “very credible”. In Mr. Muhammadu Buhari’s interview under reference, he saw nothing wrong in the polls held in the North, but saw everything wrong in those held in the South. That millions of voters in the North who voted in the two polls are under-age children do not amount to poll rigging in the eyes and perception of the President-Elect and his party; likewise other widespread complaints of electoral malpractices in his zone and the South made against his party and its agents.

In a recent interview with the Channel’s Television, the out-going governor of Kano State, Mr. Musa Kwankwaso, admitted that “Almajiris” (millions of uncared and abandoned children in the North) were used to vote out President Goodluck Jonathan.” Despite the fact that the 1999 Constitution and the Electoral Act of 2010 totally ban and forbid children under the age of 18 years from voting, the likes of the President-Elect sees nothing wrong in it criminally, morally and socially. The international observers have also turned blind eyes over the issue and concentrated in the South. The Northern political leaders including the President-Elect appear worried over efforts to educate and develop the “Almajiris” and prefer using them for political violence and roguish and illegitimate voting for the purpose of grabbing democratic powers. This can be inferred from Gov Kwankwaso’s statement under reference.

In Rivers State, over one million, four hundred thousand votes went to the opponent party (PDP) of the President-Elect while a paltry number went to his party – APC following the referenced Presidential poll. As expected, the President-Elect and his party described it as “a sham and massive rigging”. Again, in the governorship poll held in the state, another one million plus votes went to the party opposing the APC and the same labeling rented the air. Rivers State is a state under APC control by defection with all security apparatus under its fold. The referenced state’s out-going governor ascended to governorship through judicial coronation. The State as APC State by defection; is also reported to have bankrolled recent APC State and national polls owing to its status as the richest oil state in Nigeria. Lagos State is also said to be the second APC sponsor state. It is important to state here that the loss of the two polls in Rivers State by the President-Elect and his party-APC is likely to go beyond allegations of widespread rigging.

The President-Elect and his party-APC are also very intolerant, undemocratic and alarmist. Their constant reference to poll results where they lost as “sham” and “widely rigged” is not only a case in point, but also despicable and condemnable. For instance, when the President-Elect and his APC was in a verge of winning the presidential election, incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan called and congratulated him and conceded defeat; when Mr. Samuel Ortom of APC was in a verge of winning the Benue State gubernatorial election, incumbent Gov. Gabriel Suswan of PDP called and congratulated him in advance.

When Mallam Nasir El-Rufai of APC was in a verge of winning the Kaduna State gubernatorial election, incumbent Gov. Mukhtar Yero of PDP called and congratulated him in advance; when Mr. Bindo Mohammed Jibrilla of APC was in a verge of winning the Adamawa State governorship poll, Mr. Nuhu Ribadu of PDP who came third, conceded defeat and congratulated him; when incumbent Gov. Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State and his APC was in a verge of winning the governorship poll, former Governor Alao-Akala of LP called and congratulated him in advance; when incumbent Gov. Ibukunle Amosun was in a verge of winning the Ogun State governorship poll, Mr. Gboyega Isiaka of PDP called and congratulated him in advance.

Conversely, when Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of PDP won the Enugu State's gubernatorial election, Mr. Okey Ezea of APC called for cancellation of the results on account of alleged malpractices; when incumbent Gov. Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo of PDP won the Gombe State governorship the APC supporters burnt down an Emir’s Palace; when Sen. Gyang Pwajok of PDP was taken an early lead in the Plateau State governorship poll, Mr. Simon Lalong of APC, who eventually won, called for outright cancellation of the poll; when Mr. Udom Emmanuel of PDP won the Akwa-Ibom State governorship poll with 996,000 votes, Mr. Umana Umana of APC who scored 89, 000 votes called for cancellation of the entire election.

Further, when Mr. Nyesom Nwike of PDP was in a verge of winning the Rivers State governorship poll, incumbent Gov. Rotimi Amechi called the election a sham and demanded for outright cancellation of the entire exercise; when Gov. Peter Ayodele Fayose and his PDP swept most, if not all the seats in the State House of Assembly in Ekiti State, APC cried foul and alleged malpractices and called for cancellation of the poll; and when Gov. Olusegun Mimiko and his PDP won majority seats in the Ondo House of Assembly, the APC rejected the outcome and called for cancellation of the exercise. This is just to mention but a few.

In all, the truth about the just held 2015 general elections in Nigeria is that while the projected explosion of widespread violence was avoided owing to political maturity and civility of Igbo race and the country’s minority ethnic nationalities that were demographically and systematically rigged; the referenced polls fundamentally failed the litmus test of international best practices. As it stands now, three governorship polls have been declared inconclusive owing to poll malpractices and INEC’s gross incompetence.

The polls generally speaking, have been marred by ethnic and religious divisions, political exclusion, mass disenfranchisement, under-age voting, ethno-religious balkanisation, scientific rigging using electronic technology configured along ethno-religious segregation, widespread rigging, violence, as well as impartiality and gross incompetence on the part of Independent National Electoral Commission. Truly speaking, the roguishness associated with the 2015 general elections in Nigeria is comparable in most respects with the 2007 general polls. The 2011 polls, other than its post poll violence; remains the best among the Nigeria’s highly tainted civilian-to-civilian polls of the immediate past.

In view of these, therefore, we wish to state firmly that although the short-term negative outcomes or consequences of the 2015 general elections in Nigeria appeared bottled in terms of projected immediate large scale explosion of violence; there are still long term aspect that must be escorted and cocooned at all times. We seriously doubt the competence and statesmanship potentials of the President-Elect and his party in handling them.

For the President-Elect to handle the referenced long term triggers, he must be made to change his present vengeance or vindictive and primordialist dispositions. In view of his perceived lack of statesmanship, his Party-APC and its foreign backers must come to his rescue by offering him thorough tutorship in democratic principles including political tolerance, rule of law, respect for voting rights and sanctity of the ballot box, respect for civil liberties, due process and multi ethnic democratic governance and ethno-religious and cultural pluralism.

As the President-Elect, Mr. Muhammadu Buhari, ought to be a statesman and father of all to be able to govern smoothly, happily and prosperously a country like Nigeria, which has over 250 ethnic groups and multi religions to its credit. The President-Elect also ought to be fair and accommodating in his referenced public comments. Open exhibition of ethnic, sectional, religious and political disdain against other ethnic nationalities through unfair and primordialist public comments particularly directed against those that voted against him and his party; constitutes a political battle-line with far-reaching consequences both in short term and long terms. When a people feel threatened, culturally, economically and religiously, they can do anything to repel it no matter their size and geopolitical landscape.

The President-Elect ought to have congratulated all Nigerians for successfully voting the candidates and parties of their choice and conscience irrespective of their geopolitical landscapes and ethno-religious groupings. If he thinks that the 2015 general polls in Nigeria were rigged in whole or in part; he should have avoided making sweeping and inciting public comments and implored and allowed the rigged to seek their mandate recovery from poll tribunals.

Interestingly, in all his public comments, he did not see any foul play involving his party-APC in the referenced two polls. In other words, it is only the PDP and others, excluding the APC that rigged in the 2015 polls. The fact that some INEC returning officers with pricking conscience have publicly revealed how they were forced by APC chieftains in places like Oru East LGA of Imo State to write results in favor of their candidates including Gov Rochas Okoroacha; does not mean anything to the President-Elect or constitute rigging. Mr. Buhari’s condemnation of poll rigging should have been made across board including riggers in his party. Till date, the late President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua, who once revealed that “election that brought him into office was rigged” is still seen in many quarters as a conscientious statesman and a major contributor to Nigeria’s anti poll rigging therapy.

To avoid disasters of leadership hovering around the President-Elect, which may explode during his Presidency, we pray his party – APC – and its foreign backers in USA and Europe to quickly ferry the President-Elect to the National Democratic Institute in USA to be drilled and mentored in democratic governance and principles.

Interestingly, till date, there are no records of the President-Elect attending any local or international workshop, seminar or fellowship on civil governance, democracy and rights related issues. All his records started and ended with the military. As closed as China is in its politics, its President, Mr. Xi Jinping (62), who was born on 15th June 1953; attended the United States’ Department sponsored International Visitors Leadership Program (IVLP) (on democracy, good governance & rule of law) 29 years ago at the age of 34.

•Being text of a statement issued today in Onitsha by Intersociety, signed by Emeka Umeagbalasi (Board Chairman); Barr Uzochukwu Oguejiofor-Nwonu (Head, Campaign & Publicity Department); Barr Chiugo Onwuatuegwu (Head, Democracy & Good Governance Programme); and Barr Obianuju Igboeli, Head, Civil Liberties & Rule of Law Programme. Poto shows President-Elect Buhari.

Too long literature there, I have no time to read.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by codedslayer: 12:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
[s]
yungmill:

rip comprehension, i simply said don't behave like a coward didn't say you are one or is English that hard? one you lack respect and civility to even go this low to insult my father . two. bigotry is a disease wish u get well soon

and lastly get ur head off ur ass it would stink less

One nigeria irrespective of tribe or govenment
[/s]

Oh so you are pained? I didnt even insult your father but said if he is a coward then i am not. You stylishly throw out insult and crying like a cursed child now, smh. Where is the bigotry in pointing out the obvious, I have no time to go back and forth with clowns like you. Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by henryuzor(m): 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
Keep quiet Mr Lion or pussy cat or whatever you call yourself
You are just a sore looser and nothing the likes of you say or write will matter....go and lick your wounds of defeat
The only way PDP knows to win election is by rigging...it is in their blood,and until they go and have a change of heart and repent,the APC will continue to defeat them
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by SIRICE(m): 12:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
omarlee:

Now I finally believe that majority of Igbos are unrepentant tribalist and certified bigots. As your head is flat, so is your brain. I see the reason why the northernrs slaughter your people in droves.
Now that your adopted Azikiwe is defeated in the polls is better for you and your people to take the chill-pill and move on. For if you think you can upset the northnrs with your tribal rants, your are in for a long ride, coz they are gonna come heavy on you-cutting off any Igbo they find in their dormain.

why did u mention the gruesome murder of my brothers just to make a null point? are you justifying their being murdered? igbos are only reacting to the hate meted on them by the hausas and yorubas. we are peace loving people. we just want to do our business, make our money and live a better life. may what happened to those brothers never befall you and your family, its not sth i can wish my enemy.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Truckpusher(m): 12:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
Gbawe:

Nigga, stop bellyaching and begin wishing your nation well. You should be one of those leading by example here and telling your bigoted brothers to move beyond and eschew civil war-motivated hate to support the-yet-to-be-sworn-in Buhari. Instead you are here goading them on and indulging their pathetic, hollow and vengeful hatred. You are on a long thing bruv and insulting me won't change that.
How does one insult a man that has insulted all his senses of good judgement for some crispy notes ? undecided

Lemme be very clear with you on this one - Whether you and your paid rants likes it or not, you can't gag the people because your old illiterate General is now the President.This is our country and the same stick that was used in measuring Jonathan would be used in measuring your illiterate General.
If I were you guys we would be advising him on how to deliver on those his mouth-watery promises that he used in deceiving the gullible,illiterate and uneducated poor Nigerians if not he will die from high blood pressure because the curses and accusations that would be emanating from the social media would be unprecedented.
Go figure.................

Buhari dun jam......shebi to rule Nigeria na by force na. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by sweetgala(m): 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
owobokiri:
The worst he can do is to stop federal projects in the east, we are used to that. Ban this ban that, we re used to that too. Make few politicians from the east ministers in charge of such funny ministries as information, special duties or at best, ministry of youths and sports/ culture. It won't be new. He towed these lines in the past and the east survived, this his second coming if so vindictive as the first will be history with time too.

Make you vote you no vote , you en-mass gave all your votes to Jonathan now the vanquished want to share in the spoils of battle, have you ever seen that happening before.

The only Igbo people that deserve anything in APC led FG are Ngige, Rochas and fellow APC party members all others can go take a swim in the lagoon.

the SW and Middle belt was the only true regions where a fair competition was allowed, Jonathan's PDP won some and lost others but always gave a fair fight. The SE and SS gave all to PDP without caution , you gambled you lost you are now asking for cash-back, your colo needs medication.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by bakila: 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
owobokiri:
The worst he can do is to stop federal projects in the east, we are used to that. Ban this ban that, we re used to that too. Make few politicians from the east ministers in charge of such funny ministries as information, special duties or at best, ministry of youths and sports/ culture. It won't be new. He towed these lines in the past and the east survived, this his second coming if so vindictive as the first will be history with time too.
that is offices you gave you middle belt Christian allies of your under the government of Endless Azikiwe. MAKU HARUNA MORO et al.
Because Jonathan congratulated Buhari does mean that people should applaud fraud. RIBADU for instance came a distance third in Adamawa all thanks to PDP's sham primaries in Abuja.
Akwa-Ibom and RIVERS are clear to all. Anyway lesson 101 in opposition; DONT TALK TO YOUR ETHNIC GROUP ALONE TALK TO OTHERS BY BEING CREDIBLE AND OPEN.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by yungmill(m): 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
codedslayer:
[s][/s]

Oh so you are pained? I didnt even insult your father but said if he is a coward then i am not. You stylishly throw out insult and crying like a cursed child now, smh. Where is the bigotry in pointing out the obvious, I have no time to go back and forth with clowns like you. Enjoy.

pained how? next joke pls. stop this ur diversion tactics be a man and prove ur point and stop cowering. its clears as crystal who the cursed on is and by the way how did you pass waec if u cant even provide proof to back up your claims smh.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by raumdeuter: 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
These lamentations just dey start
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Scatterboss(m): 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
How does one insult a man that has insulted all his senses of good judgement for some crispy notes ? undecided

Lemme be very clear with you on this one - Whether you and your paid rants likes it or not, you can't gag the people because your old illiterate General is now the President.This is our country and the same stick that was used in measuring Jonathan would be used in measuring your illiterate General.
If I were you guys we would be advising him on how to deliver on those his mouth-watery promises that he used in deceiving the gullible,illiterate and uneducated poor Nigerians if not he will die from high blood pressure because the curses and accusations that would be emanating from the social media would be unprecedented.
Go figure.................

Buhari dun jam......shebi to rule Nigeria na by force na. grin grin

Drugpusher, Buhari is your president. Deal with it and stop nagging like a bitter housewife cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by jibrilaminu003(m): 12:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
Noneroone:
The foreign backers of the abokki better teach him. Otherwise we Igbos will remind him that democracy is in our nature.

Excuse me....... what democracy are u talking about? Hope its not the Biafran Styled Democracy which all ur kinds knows much about. u actually made me laugh when of all issues it's democracy you want to enlighten Nigerians about. You better speak or say something good and stop sounding like a comedian. Otherwise, we start seeing killing of ur dead philosophy as had seen to ur kinsmen in the past.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by proudlyhandsome: 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
Why Igbos looking for war where there is none?

Why are Igbos instigating Ijaws against other Nigerians?

Why can't Igbos see the handwriting on the wall that they are on their own among the rest?

This sudden relationship with Ijaws(There is nothing like Niger-delta except federal allocation period) was only established on the platform of bigotry, hatred(a at part of Igbos), and of course tribaslism.

Why can't Igbos come forward to kick against Jonathan government that was ceremoniously laced up with Nepotism?

Why can't Igbos speak up against marginalisation of other regions under Jonathan administration? Who does this below since Independence?

President-Bayelsa-Igbo(Nnamdi Azikiwe)
SGF-ISGF-Igbo
Deputy Senate-Igbo
Deputy Speaker-Igbo
CBN Governor -Igbo
Minister for Finance- Igbo
Printing and Minting- Igbo
Petroleum minister-Bayelsa

I said it here in 2014 that Igbos have done this marginalisation business before under Aguiyi Ironsi regime; equally laced up with the most opened tribal marginalisation of all time. I remember telling them that it ll backfire but as usual, they started drooling on themselves

We all seemed to have forgotten what happened during Fuel subsidy removal campaign, Igbos carried out opposition campaign against that famous campaign in their regions simply out of hatred and bigotry.

Igbos will do their evil against others and would expect others not to pay them back with their own coins

Who benefit most in all this Nigeria arrangement?

First republic- Igbo was the president( Yoruba opposition)

Second republic- Igbo was vice-president(Yoruba opposition)

Third-Yoruba president and Igbo senate president(Okadigbo,Nnamani, Wabara), Finance - Igbo, CBN - IGBO ...........

Fourth-Vice president Ijaw-Igbo(Nnamdi Azikiwe Jonathan)

Who benefit most in federal allocation? Igbos

South west states pay for the O' level exams of thousands of Easterners' children living in South west states out of their monthly allocations while Igbo states enjoy 90% of their federal allocations.

South west statss pay the Easterners in civil service commissions in all the south west states out of their federal allocation while south east commissions are filled up with 99% Igbos

There are thousands of Easterners in South west using social infrastructure meant for this region while south east is filled up with 95% easterners.

Go to the North, Igbos children o'level exams are equally paid for

Go to the North and the West to see how Obas and Emirs/Sultans allowed Ezes igbo title to be used in their kingdoms; have their meeting with their Igbo people in their respective local areas. Can anybody tell me how many Baale or Northern chief are in their domain?

It's quite sad that the same Igbos are the one abusing other Nigerians who have given them more than what they have given these Nigerians.

I pray for Nigeria separation so as to allow Igbos to see the damage they have done to themselves.

Finally, SE should desist from bringing SS people into their hatred rhetorics cos the last time I checked the people in the Niger-delta formation, Edos, Urhobos, Egberis and of course Itshekiris are still part of it. I only hope that Igbos are not banking on these people in case they get what they are asking for.

Go and read the histories of these nations I had mentioned above and guess where their allegiance would be in eventuality of war. We don't want to hear WE WERE BETRAYED Ooo.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Truckpusher(m): 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
Scatterboss:

Drugpusher, Buhari is your president. Deal with it and stop nagging like a bitter housewife cheesy cheesy
Well I have accepted him and all I'm asking for is that you 'change' and 'sai' yelling mor0ns shouldn't be shouting down at people for speaking freely about him or is he only your President ? undecided. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking / President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) / Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.