Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety (69706 Views)

IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports / IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) / South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Fourwinds: 11:19am On Apr 15, 2015
Rubbish and Crap talk. go and sleep. d era of impunity has been blow away. even d devil cried foul when he was sent away from heaven
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by PenSniper: 11:19am On Apr 15, 2015
Three of the signatories to this trash claimed to be barristers-at-law. That a so-called barrister could write and append his signature to such a disjointed, ranting, paranoid and bigotted trash writes a volume about the tribe they claim to represent. They made disparaging remarks against a man's alleged "many utterances" without as much as quoting just one of such statements. Such a long garbage by frustrated irritants that carries no weight, makes not a single sense, is only fit for the refuse dump.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by stonemind(f): 11:19am On Apr 15, 2015
waternogetemeny:
[size=14pt]Wen dat time comes Buhari will find that we are equal to the task.

We are no strangers to aboki killing and threat, we will stand and fight and die as free borns.

Madness is in our DNA.[/size]

Really? Clap for your self bro

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by lexy2014: 11:20am On Apr 15, 2015
synergycom19:
The APC has began its own failure of this critical democratic test
How? Kindly elucidate

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by NZEGWUAGU(m): 11:20am On Apr 15, 2015
Omenka if you did not see the battle line in that write-up then it means you are either blind or retarded. We did not vote for Buhari and there is nothing he can do!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 15, 2015
Gbawe:

Well-said bro. This is precisely what I have been saying to SE and SS posters on several threads the past few days. Whatever happened to putting Nigeria first? Jonathan had a lot of critics from the SW and North, including me, going into the 2011 election. As soon as he won most of us wished him well and implored he led Nigeria properly so that our Nation can make progress which would be to the glory and happiness of all of us. Check the NL archives if you doubt this.

Contrast this with how most SE and SS commentators continje to spew hatred against Buhari and the APC and it is becoming obvious that many from those region are rooted in the unobjective, petty and malevolent hatred of the SW and the North to the extent they cannot even 'sheat their sword' for the sake of Nigeria's progress. Jonathan had his shot and failed miserably. Nigerians , in the majority, have elected a new President yet primordial hate will not allow many in the SE and SS to respect the will of the majority and get behind the new President and government. Really pathetic.

The bigots in the SE and SS, because they talk loudest, are doing a great job defining those regions as anti-progressive, uncooperative, hateful, unreasonable, petty, ethnocentric, prejudiced, disrespectul and irredeemable enemies of Nigeria's progress who cannot rise above their primitive hatred of the North and SW. History will judge the conduct of all Nigerian ethnic groups at crucial stages in our history when it would have been helpful for all Nigerians to come together for the greater good of the nation yet some could only be hateful, vengeful and perpetually bitter.
I am from SS...but I want to let you know that most hate comments you see against Buhari.who is yet to be sworn in..are from Bigots..mostly from SE..The Igbos...majority of them are saddist and trouble makers..they love being in the midst of controversie...they are also cowards because they always want to join themselves with the South south..I know its mainly because of the oil"oyel"...if igbos can hate and discriminate themselves calling one part OSU(an outcast)...then who is buhari or any other person in other part of Nigeria to complain about being hated by igbos...if not for the extremist and fanatics in the North,I would have said that Igbo's are the worst tribe in Nigeria...not all of them though..I have met so many nice Igbos..yea really nice igbo friends that make you think either they are mixed or they didn't grow up in igboland..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by hummerwise(m): 11:21am On Apr 15, 2015
M17:
A CALL FOR INDEPENDENT OF SE/SS IS A GOOD CALL

IT IS HEALTHY

WE CALL FOR REFERENDUM 2015
I have seen people talk rubbish on this site.
But this is epic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by dejii01(m): 11:21am On Apr 15, 2015
Timmytimmy:
This should not be on front page. The article is written to arouse anger and incense people on both sides of the divide that has been created. It reads like a battle cry for the average SS and SE man. I think the mods should take it down. In our walk towards creating a Nigeria that is free from Ethnocentric divisiveness, we should encourage media outlets to shun clearly hateful and unfortunately inconsequential rants like this.

That said, I don't think any lover of Nigeria should dignify this trash by trying to defend Buhari. That would be an insult to the voice of the Nigerian people. This is really really low. sad

I have wonderful igbo and South south friends and I know this does not in any way represent their views.

I tire ooo.

I had the opportunity to comment on the first page but I didn't. I was going to say "Are the SE/SS people this hateful?". I didn't want to be attacked.

I have close friends from that region but they don't behave this way. Smh sha

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Wharf rat , which people discarded their pre-election handles?

Are you still hallucinating
?

Whether you people like it or not....Buhari by the grace of God will lead Nigeria for the next four year uninterrupted. If you and your cohort finds it too difficult to accept...you have the option of changing nationality.

Nigeria shall be prosperous again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by olalat(m): 11:22am On Apr 15, 2015
These people are just pathetic individuals who stay in their house and set it ablaze cos the neighbor want to want to borrow a plate. These set of nitwits started the endorsement abracadabra through their socio cultural organization even when Mr President had not declared his intention to contest then. They started the ethno religious politics without thinking of the consequences of their action s. They are always the one start the trouble that will later consume them. They carry the hangover of 1976 event their leader selfishly put them through. Who cares, they are always victims of their naive actions. I wish them well in their sojourn to the city of polical irrelevance in d country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 15, 2015
Buhari, u have promises to fulfil. As for we (Biafrans), nothing is preventing us from secession this year
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by ElekeNtioba: 11:23am On Apr 15, 2015
Gbawe:

Indeed. One thing these hateful elements cannot understand is that Buhari is not here to focus on jailing people. With the fine minds behind Buhari, he will be the father of modern Nigeria, like Mustafa Kemal Ataturk became to Turkey, who will initiate many reforms that will set our nation on the path of greatness. This is what will shame and forever haunt the haters and anti-Nigerian elements who , despite losing to the majority, cannot understand that democratic governance demands that they should get behind the choice of the people, who has the legitimate mandate to lead Nigeria, and give him a chance to deliver.

He had the chance to initiate far-reaching reforms as a military ruler when it was easier. Now his every move will be scrutinized, frustrated or even outrightly sabotaged by opposition. Then with d power of decree he could put in place whatever he wanted with no opposition whatsoever. Rather he spent most of his time trying to cower Nigerians into fear and submission.

It was a military dictator, Augusto Pinochet back in the 80s dat is credited with putting Chile into d path of becoming d developed country it is. Even the Ataturk u likened him to was a dictator.

This fine minds u ar talking abt are they not d same criminals who have been around since 1999? That they decamped to APC to seek relevance does it mean they have changed??

@bolded.... D only reason GEJ lost was down to numerical strength of d north. Ntin else. Legitimate mandate my behind.

Sorry bt i refuse to fall to d bullshìt narrative abt 'change'.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by seglord22(m): 11:23am On Apr 15, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
The whole 2015 election was won and lost between Jonathan and Jega team.
Jega team comprise of hausafulani muslims and their slaves all encased in APC while Jonathan team are highly literate Nigerians, christian majority spread across the south and middlebelt.
Jega used his umpire status to rig for his team while Jonathan a honest and humble man insisted on doing the right thing!
Karma is a law. It will surely catch up with APC sooooooon!!
I laugh in APC version. Eti ri kankan
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by stonemind(f): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2015
PenSniper:
Three of the signatories to this trash claimed to be barristers-at-law. That a so-called barrister could write and his signature to such a disjointed, ranting, paranoid and bigotted trash writes a volume about the tribe they claim to represent. They made disparaging remarks against a man's "many utterances" without as much as quoting just one of such statements. Such a long garbage by frustrated irritants that carries no weight, makes not a single sense is only fit for the refuse dumb.

Seriously I don't understand why they have to bring this to front page, it make no sense to me until I see the quote where buhari draw the so called battle line they a ranting about.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Jarus(m): 11:25am On Apr 15, 2015
Story story. I was expecting to see quote of Buhari where he said "south east/Igbos cheated" or word to that effect.

So because he said elections in some area were a sham, he should go to school in MIT. I dey laff o

I guess the international observers that declared Rivers elections a sham also need to go to MIT for democracy lessons.

Trying to incite ethnic sentiments against Buhari.

Well, it's part of the game.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Truckpusher(m): 11:25am On Apr 15, 2015
ilugunboy:

Whether you people like it or not....Buhari by the grace of God will lead Nigeria for the next four year uninterrupted. If you and your cohort finds it too difficult to accept...you have the option of changing nationality.

Of course we all want a prosperous Nigeria but I don't think your life would be changing anytime soon.....Go figure because
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by BraniacX(m): 11:25am On Apr 15, 2015
Gbawe:

Well-said bro. This is precisely what I have been saying to SE and SS posters on several threads the past few days. Whatever happened to putting Nigeria first? Jonathan had a lot of critics from the SW and North, including me, going into the 2011 election. As soon as he won most of us wished him well and implored he led Nigeria properly so that our Nation can make progress which would be to the glory and happiness of all of us. Check the NL archives if you doubt this.

Contrast this with how most SE and SS commentators continje to spew hatred against Buhari and the APC and it is becoming obvious that many from those region are rooted in the unobjective, petty and malevolent hatred of the SW and the North to the extent they cannot even 'sheat their sword' for the sake of Nigeria's progress. Jonathan had his shot and failed miserably. Nigerians , in the majority, have elected a new President yet primordial hate will not allow many in the SE and SS to respect the will of the majority and get behind the new President and government. Really pathetic.

The bigots in the SE and SS, because they talk loudest, are doing a great job defining those regions as anti-progressive, uncooperative, hateful, unreasonable, petty, ethnocentric, prejudiced, disrespectul and irredeemable enemies of Nigeria's progress who cannot rise above their primitive hatred of the North and SW. History will judge the conduct of all Nigerian ethnic groups at crucial stages in our history when it would have been helpful for all Nigerians to come together for the greater good of the nation yet some could only be hateful, vengeful and perpetually bitter.

So the SS/SE should put Nigeria first abi? undecided

Just like the NW/SW/NE/APC put Nigeria first under GEJ's administration abi ?

Bunch of hypocrites angry

Anyway being in opposition sweet die sha! All I have to do is criticise and find faults

Too simple grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by emmasege: 11:26am On Apr 15, 2015
If there's anything I dread about Buhari's regime, it's his possible zero tolerance for (media) criticisms and high handedness of political opponents. I just hope my dear country is not returning to the era of military in civilian regalia.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 15, 2015
hummerwise:

I have seen people talk rubbish on this site.
But this is epic
why are u scared whenever secession is mentioned? All these years, have u learnt nothing? You still need to be fed?
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course we all want a prosperous Nigeria but I don't think your life would be changing anytime soon.....Go figure because

Lol.

You hate filled children want GMB to fail...not knowing the implication...as long as you wish GMB to fail..you don't fall in the category of those that want a prosperous Nigeria..that is not rocket science.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Vikky014(f): 11:27am On Apr 15, 2015
ilugunboy:

This man is even yet to take over government and they are already creating unneeded distractions.

What is all this noise about?
did i hear you say unneeded distractionswake up ooo this is pay back time APC will receive multiple distractions from PDP in two folds.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by stonemind(f): 11:27am On Apr 15, 2015
NZEGWUAGU:
Omenka if you did not see the battle line in that write-up then it means you are either blind or retarded. We did not vote for Buhari and there is nothing he can do!

Ohhhh you did not vote him and now he's your president, and believe me you and fellow big*ts can do no shit about it.

1 Like 1 Share

ilugunboy:

and if nigeria fails to be prosperous under buhari??...what will you do??...do not trust no man...watch and make conclusions before being all confident...

We all have the opportunity to watch and analyze buharis rulership..
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by passarella013: 11:28am On Apr 15, 2015
lionstone:

Source http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=10745&title=Buhari-has-drawn-the-battle-line-with-South-East,-South-South;-he-should-be-sent-to-the-USA-for-lessons-%E2%80%94Intersociety&scid=16

cock n bull story, now na morning, hope u will enjoy your ferry on the ocean of minorities, u dey vote PDP shey, work Neva start.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by ChikezieU(m): 11:28am On Apr 15, 2015
lionstone:

Source http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=10745&title=Buhari-has-drawn-the-battle-line-with-South-East,-South-South;-he-should-be-sent-to-the-USA-for-lessons-%E2%80%94Intersociety&scid=16
so on point. If he allows himself to be affected by ethnic sentiments, and most of negleting the rule of law... well lets hope he is a President of Nigeria nt of a particular intersect in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Chugoji(m): 11:28am On Apr 15, 2015
Stories
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Gbawe: 11:28am On Apr 15, 2015
bankson80:
my only problem is that all this white people is asking me why he cant speak englisch and not his native language cos englisch is nigeria official langauge and how can nigerians understand him.the most painful part is that i try to protect him or my country from disgrace and the stupid cnn start to subtitle what he is saying immedaitely.i just felt in my mind ok...the subtitle is also good for me cos i pretended to understood what he was saying.but my really question remains....how can u get information or what to do or not,from a leader that is ruling u if u cant even understand his point or what his trying to say.just assume if we have emergency and he have to make a public speech as a president.even 70% of the house cant understand him.am not saying this as hate but fact.for me anyone who rules dose not matter only if his better.but am saying on my own part.am not really happy that cnn have to subtitle his interview just like shekua no difference.nigerian persident for that matter and englisch speaking country.it can never happen in flancphorn country. am not happy.i felt not represented and i cant be proud again to see my presido in world economic furum or in world annual summit in swiss or in world buisness summit.i hope only dangote,tony,ngozi or opec boss will do the needful.mark my words today they will never invite buhari in such thing.

Buhari may have a heavy Northern accent but he is intelligent and writes properly while you, with the error-littered garbage above, show that you are poorly educated because you cannot write properly which is a far greater misfortune than speaking with an accent all folks may not understand. At least subtitle can show what Buhari is saying yet what can be done about the gibberish you write?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Vikky014(f): 11:28am On Apr 15, 2015
ilugunboy:

This man is even yet to take over government and they are already creating unneeded distractions.

What is all this noise about?
did i hear you say unneeded distractionswake up ooo this is pay back time APC will receive multiple distractions from PDP in two folds jst like they did to them
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by BraniacX(m): 11:28am On Apr 15, 2015
ilugunboy:
These guys are still seething with unnecessary anger...whether you like it or not Nigerians will support Buhari....there is no any other alternative, unless you are a saboteur.

I am proudly a saboteur, just like APC over the past 2yrs

Saboteuring and proud!!! Long live the opposition!

*sitting back and relaxing and looking for something to criticise* cheesy
This is too easy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by dizly: 11:28am On Apr 15, 2015
Well we are watching and as time goes by his works will be appraised.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by JegaQuin: 11:28am On Apr 15, 2015
Hnmmm....I guess GMB should be aware of the saboteurs! They are always sad seeing good things in our nation!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by olalat(m): 11:29am On Apr 15, 2015
dejii01:

I tire ooo.

I had the opportunity to comment on the first page but I didn't. I was going to say "Are the SE/SS people this hateful". I didn't want to be attacked.

I have close friends from that region but they don't behave this way. Smh sha

U need to mix with those guys very well, especially the exposed unschooled among them, they are complete ly out of it. They hate their tribesmen let alone other tribes. They need value reorientation.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking / President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) / Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.