Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety (69713 Views)

IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports / IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) / South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by PenSniper: 11:29am On Apr 15, 2015
akthedream:
I am from SE...but I want to let you know that most hate comments you see against Buhari.who is yet to be sworn in..are from Bigots..mostly from SE..The Igbos...majority of them are saddist and trouble makers..they love being in the midst of controversie...they are also cowards because they always want to join themselves with the South south..I know its mainly because of the oil"oyel"...if igbos can hate and discriminate themselves calling one part OSU(an outcast)...then who is buhari or any other person in other part of Nigeria to complain about being hated by igbos...if not for the extremist and fanatics in the North,I would have said that Igbo's are the worst tribe in Nigeria...not all of them though..I have met so many nice Igbos..yea really nice igbo friends that make you think either they are mixed or they didn't grow up in igboland..

On your last sentence, yes there are some nice and sane Igbos who are enlightened going by their attitude but my candid observation is that they are mostly from Imo state. My honest opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by stonemind(f): 11:29am On Apr 15, 2015
akthedream:
I am from SE...but I want to let you know that most hate comments you see against Buhari.who is yet to be sworn in..are from Bigots..mostly from SE..The Igbos...majority of them are saddist and trouble makers..they love being in the midst of controversie...they are also cowards because they always want to join themselves with the South south..I know its mainly because of the oil"oyel"...if igbos can hate and discriminate themselves calling one part OSU(an outcast)...then who is buhari or any other person in other part of Nigeria to complain about being hated by igbos...if not for the extremist and fanatics in the North,I would have said that Igbo's are the worst tribe in Nigeria...not all of them though..I have met so many nice Igbos..yea really nice igbo friends that make you think either they are mixed or they didn't grow up in igboland..

Your head dey dia

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Truckpusher(m): 11:30am On Apr 15, 2015
akthedream:
I can see that you guys are also pathetic liars - Shame

If you doubt me check that link and compare it to your statement that is highlighted.

cc

Gbawe , you're even teaching people on how to lie about their ethnicity too just to score a cheap point on NL? undecided
You guys must be pathetic .https://www.nairaland.com/2252426/gov-t.a-orji-metuh-force/3#32660222

Bastards

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by codedslayer: 11:30am On Apr 15, 2015
[s]
ArodewilliamsT:

Mr Bayo, nobody is seething with anger. They have right to air their opinions just like you. Don't try to gag them, ighota go?.
[/s]

Nwabekeyi Simeon, Get well soon. You can continue to sulk and cry till 2019, its allowed.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by BraniacX(m): 11:30am On Apr 15, 2015
ilugunboy:

This man is even yet to take over government and they are already creating unneeded distractions.

What is all this noise about?

He asked a simple question

But I guess it became too difficult to answer when you were shown your obvious hypocrisy
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by basilo101: 11:31am On Apr 15, 2015
Wen d South west wia wagging media war against GEJ dey wia not "cry babies" abi?. Nonesense, if u tnk buhari wil hav tins smoothly u r in 4 a huge shock. I'm evn happy this is coming from Onitsha. wia ppl r too busy wit dia shops. Jst expect hard blows frm d niger delta wit wike governing rivers
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by edydamsel(f): 11:31am On Apr 15, 2015
have you forgotten that Buhari told gej that he will make the country ungovernable for him after he lost in 2011,by d way i'm not interested in all ur rants but can you please reason why apc accuse pdp of massive rig where they loose? While election is free and faire where they winwhy do we shout one Nigeria and cannot follow peace? I can never be a politician
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Truckpusher(m): 11:31am On Apr 15, 2015
stonemind:

Your head dey dia
He's a pathetic liar .
He hates the Igbos and here he is claiming one - The guy is a sociopath.
Check the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/2252426/gov-t.a-orji-metuh-force/3#32660222

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Everfrank(m): 11:32am On Apr 15, 2015
Gbawe:

Well-said bro. This is precisely what I have been saying to SE and SS posters on several threads the past few days. Whatever happened to putting Nigeria first? Jonathan had a lot of critics from the SW and North, including me, going into the 2011 election. As soon as he won most of us wished him well and implored he led Nigeria properly so that our Nation can make progress which would be to the glory and happiness of all of us. Check the NL archives if you doubt this.

Contrast this with how most SE and SS commentators continje to spew hatred against Buhari and the APC and it is becoming obvious that many from those region are rooted in the unobjective, petty and malevolent hatred of the SW and the North to the extent they cannot even 'sheat their sword' for the sake of Nigeria's progress. Jonathan had his shot and failed miserably. Nigerians , in the majority, have elected a new President yet primordial hate will not allow many in the SE and SS to respect the will of the majority and get behind the new President and government. Really pathetic.

The bigots in the SE and SS, because they talk loudest, are doing a great job defining those regions as anti-progressive, uncooperative, hateful, unreasonable, petty, ethnocentric, prejudiced, disrespectul and irredeemable enemies of Nigeria's progress who cannot rise above their primitive hatred of the North and SW. History will judge the conduct of all Nigerian ethnic groups at crucial stages in our history when it would have been helpful for all Nigerians to come together for the greater good of the nation yet some could only be hateful, vengeful and perpetually bitter.
What these bigots believe was that Jonathan will forcibly rig the elections and serve his third term. Then the leadership will be forcibly handed over to them in 2015. Dreamers!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 15, 2015
BraniacX:

So the SS/SE should put Nigeria first abi? undecided

Just like the NW/SW/NE/APC put Nigeria first under GEJ's administration abi ?

Bunch of hypocrites angry

Anyway being in opposition sweet die sha! All I have to do is criticise and find faults

Too simple grin
my problem with those screaming and accusing the SS and SE of bigotry are those who have wished nothing good for the two regions respectively...

Jonathan struggled so hard with these set of persons and now they are saying put nigeria first...put nigeria first and some elements in the NASS would refuse the PIB signed..rubbish!!....buhari would understand what it means for a country to be ungovernable just as GEJ experienced same...

We are talking about a buhari that has always recieved votes from the NORTH irrespective of what other leaders must have done for the northern region...

Nonsense!.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by PenSniper: 11:33am On Apr 15, 2015
hummerwise:

I have seen people talk rubbish on this site.
But this is epic

Nothing epic about it. It is their in-alleniable right if they so wish.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by olalat(m): 11:33am On Apr 15, 2015
waternogetemeny:
[size=14pt]Wen dat time comes Buhari will find that we are equal to the task.

We are no strangers to aboki killing and threat, we will stand and fight and die as free borns.

Democracy is in our DNA.[/size

Can u listen to yourself. I'm very sure, you people will come here to shout marginalization after 2023. Instead of sit down to groom a leader that has national appeal now, you keep hating. Tell me, who among your leader is presidential. Just tell me. Now now set of people.

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Chigold101(m): 11:34am On Apr 15, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
When will you get over the shock of Buhari defeating Jonathan?
we already know wht GMB will do when he comes to power in may 29th. He will enthrone APC in Rivers & Akwaibom. We also know that when he comesto power he will be vindictive & purnish the SE for rejecting him. And when this happen people like OMENKA will hold thanks giving.

Let me just say this: there is nothing GMB will do that we NDI IGBO is not used to.

We know how to survive in any condition & let me tell you. We are already getting ready for his antics.

RESIDENT ELECOTORAL OFFICER of KANO state is dead & forgotn. Kwankwaso & all those that contributed to his death do not even seem to care. They are not talking about investigating his death. They killed him & clossed his family line forever thinking that the man will expose them if GEJ goes to court. But GEJ decided orderwise.

I just pity all of you that are pretending not to see the dangers in GMB‘s words & sublime actions. Thank GOD Omenka & olandowo are from southern Nigeria. Soon una eyes go clear.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by codedslayer: 11:35am On Apr 15, 2015
GEJ is from SS, but the bigots in the SE have been the one crying more than the bereaved. They have been wishing everyone evil since day 1, there evil wish will surely backfire to them. Rubbish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by ayindejimmy(m): 11:35am On Apr 15, 2015
vislabraye:
Good observation. Buhari should leqrn fast that Nigeria is a country of independent thinkers. People should be allowed to air their views without indimidation, threats ane emotional blackmail which is the trade mark of APC.

He should seek to unite Nigerians no matter what. If we wanted to cancel the elections, then Kano should be cancelled.
The election has been won and lost and you people won't quit your progandish comments. I read the article and the writer failed to quote Buhari on any of the dubious allegations. All he used was Reported Speech.
All I see in the article is an embittered person who is vexed because the era of His meal ticket is over.
Buhari has not even start governing they are afraid.
So APC intimidate...with the army, DSS or Police? You people are just a bunch of unrepentant hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Cyberknight: 11:36am On Apr 15, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

He had the chance to initiate far-reaching reforms as a military ruler when it was easier. Now his every move will be scrutinized, frustrated or even outrightly sabotaged by opposition. Then with d power of decree he could put in place whatever he wanted with no opposition whatsoever. Rather he spent most of his time trying to cower Nigerians into fear and submission.

It was a military dictator, Augusto Pinochet back in the 80s dat is credited with putting Chile into d path of becoming d developed country it is. Even the Ataturk u likened him to was a dictator.

This fine minds u ar talking abt are they not d same criminals who have been around since 1999? That they decamped to APC to seek relevance does it mean they have changed??

@bolded.... D only reason GEJ lost was down to numerical strength of d north. Ntin else. Legitimate mandate my behind.

Sorry bt i refuse to fall to d bullshìt narrative abt 'change'.

I also think that this article should NOT have been brought to the front page. It's not really helpful at this stage.
There was rigging on both sides and the best rigger won. That is the summary of the 2015 elections.

What just happened 3 weeks ago was old-fashioned tribal politics as has been played in Nigeria since it was created and the British allowed us to start playing. There are 3 major tribes, the Igobs, the Yorubas and the Hausa/Fulani and every so often 2 of them align themselves against the other to win an election. The NCNC did it with the NDP, the AG with the NDP, UPN with NPN, and so forth. All tribes, including the Igbos have been guulty of this electoral rubbish at one time or another. Classical Nigerian stupid politics. Tinubu is not a strategist in any way, just someone who has read his history.

Having said all that, I also agree that Buhari's best chance to redraw Nigeria was lost in the 80s. I also agree that change may be very unlikely considering that the APC is made up of the same thieves and criminals who left the PDP for some reason or the other. We already see Tinubu seeking to appoint 9 ministers, including petroleum resources, works and finance, in the new government. Are we expected to beiloeve that he wants to have his own ministerial appointess because he loves Nigeria or because he seeks to put in place more "account officers" to drain more money for him from the public treasury?

But in my view, the Igbos should simply go home and restrategize and seek another partner to play the election game with in 2019 or so, or find some way to benefit from Nigeria, which they have so far signally failed to do. And for the reocrd, I'm Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Gbawe: 11:37am On Apr 15, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

He had the chance to initiate far-reaching reforms as a military ruler when it was easier. Now his every move will be scrutinized, frustrated or even outrightly sabotaged by opposition. Then with d power of decree he could put in place whatever he wanted with no opposition whatsoever. Rather he spent most of his time trying to cower Nigerians into fear and submission.

It was a military dictator, Augusto Pinochet back in the 80s dat is credited with putting Chile into d path of becoming d developed country it is. Even the Ataturk u likened him to was a dictator.

This fine minds u ar talking abt are they not d same criminals who have been around since 1999? That they decamped to APC to seek relevance does it mean they have changed??

@bolded.... D only reason GEJ lost was down to numerical strength of d north. Ntin else. Legitimate mandate my behind.

You people make me laugh because of your shameless penchant for lying to yourselves even in the face of facts a balanced child of 5 can see the logic of. You are talking ignorantly about the "numerical strength of d north" yet where do you put the fact that GEJ won 5 out of 6 States in the SW in 2011, while Buhari won not even a single SW state, only for GEJ to win one State out of six in the SW in 2015 with Buhari winning the other 5? People like you will be hard to respect or even reckon with beyond the 2015 election with your utterances that show you are bitter and undemocratic losers plus 100% creatures of sentiments and prejudice totally unwilling to respects facts and logical reality.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by yungmill(m): 11:37am On Apr 15, 2015
akthedream:

another bigot on NL

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by hummerwise(m): 11:37am On Apr 15, 2015
OnyeIbo:

why are u scared whenever secession is mentioned? All these years, have u learnt nothing? You still need to be fed?
Scared? shocked
Ur a comedian ryt?
Am one of the dude that detest war n killings and preach against any act that might result into any of it... As an African we've had enuf. And if you think that's wah you want, just make sure ur family are in the war front....
I don't want to see any innocent get involved and get killed.
I av so many igbo frnds that will surely deny people like you......

Kids and rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by scholarosisi(f): 11:38am On Apr 15, 2015
Gbawe:

Well-said bro. This is precisely what I have been saying to SE and SS posters on several threads the past few days. Whatever happened to putting Nigeria first? Jonathan had a lot of critics from the SW and North, including me, going into the 2011 election. As soon as he won most of us wished him well and implored he led Nigeria properly so that our Nation can make progress which would be to the glory and happiness of all of us. Check the NL archives if you doubt this.

Contrast this with how most SE and SS commentators continje to spew hatred against Buhari and the APC and it is becoming obvious that many from those region are rooted in the unobjective, petty and malevolent hatred of the SW and the North to the extent they cannot even 'sheat their sword' for the sake of Nigeria's progress. Jonathan had his shot and failed miserably. Nigerians , in the majority, have elected a new President yet primordial hate will not allow many in the SE and SS to respect the will of the majority and get behind the new President and government. Really pathetic.

The bigots in the SE and SS, because they talk loudest, are doing a great job defining those regions as anti-progressive, uncooperative, hateful, unreasonable, petty, ethnocentric, prejudiced, disrespectul and irredeemable enemies of Nigeria's progress who cannot rise above their primitive hatred of the North and SW. History will judge the conduct of all Nigerian ethnic groups at crucial stages in our history when it would have been helpful for all Nigerians to come together for the greater good of the nation yet some could only be hateful, vengeful and perpetually bitter.
u spoke like a slave that u are. Ur people will continue to serve the north and the south east ha ha ha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by princefaculty(m): 11:38am On Apr 15, 2015
This is an interesting piece, its educating & as well an eye opener to morality.
Humans are bound to err, I pray & hope the President-elect will pick certain things & better his administration in order to save himself from blunder & the north from this believe of ruling for the belly rather than ruling to better the nation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Ephemmm: 11:39am On Apr 15, 2015
owobokiri:
The worst he can do is to stop federal projects in the east, we are used to that. Ban this ban that, we re used to that too. Make few politicians from the east ministers in charge of such funny ministries as information, special duties or at best, ministry of youths and sports/ culture. It won't be new. He towed these lines in the past and the east survived, this his second coming if so vindictive as the first will be history with time too.

What a lamentation of a loser! Did you benefitted more than Hausas under Jonathan? Whether PDP or APC, hausas would still benefit more: get this fact drilled into your head.

In the same vein, where is APGA, the real Ojukwu Party today? Your naïve thinking sees nothing from supporting PDP which was instituted and organized by Hausas from the initial stage but sees Rochas and co who tried to practice their politics beyond ethnicity as betrayals. What did you guys benefited from Jonathan's administration after six years self?

Ibos and their primitive way of thinking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 15, 2015
akthedream:
your father stood up while pumping your mother before your birth

Ewu ofe mmanu
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by lexy2014: 11:40am On Apr 15, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

Point of correction bro. GEJ lost not cos of d norths numerical strength but a whole lot of other factors. PDP lacked real leadership after 2011.instead of consolidating its gains, GEJ was meddling in govs forum which led 2d loss of at least 3key states and govs. This is what tinubu and co took advantage of. While tinubu and his ilk were strategizing, GEJ and PDP were sleeping hoping that power of incumbency will save them. By d time they woke up it was already 6weeks †☺ d election - 2 late. Again are u aware that even most bayelsans refused †☺ vote cos they were xpectin 2get paid first b4 voting 4 their brother? Whereas d hausas travelled from all over d country †☺ their homebase †☺ cast their votes. So who betrayed who?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Ayiose(m): 11:40am On Apr 15, 2015
lionstone:

Source http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=10745&title=Buhari-has-drawn-the-battle-line-with-South-East,-South-South;-he-should-be-sent-to-the-USA-for-lessons-%E2%80%94Intersociety&scid=16
Simply stating d obvious. Our God reigns.No evil machination against Nigeria or a section of it by whosoever shall work. However, we must be alert.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by anwo247: 11:41am On Apr 15, 2015
Gbawe:

I am yet to see APC loser congratulate PDP winner.

Where they expecting that APC will win everything everywhere? Where is their sportsmanship in democracy?

If they can do this, be rest assured that SS/SE are very mature to support Buhari for the betterment of the whole nation.

The right of others to vote differently is sacrosanct.

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by ogene007: 11:43am On Apr 15, 2015
omenka:
After all that rant, I couldn't see a single line the article quoted coming from the general that suggests he's "drawn a battle line with the ss and se". These guys have chosen to continue trudging along the same trajectory even after the election; causing ethnoreligious disharmony and tension. How does calling an election a sham amount to drawing a battle line??

The ordinary hardworking folks who bust their humps daily under the scorching sun in the SS and SE should be mindful of the condemnable antics of these greedy politicians that claim to represent their interests when in fact they value the lives of the pets they have at home more than that of an average South southerner or South easterner. They've completely lost out in the power struggle and the only way they can remain relevant is ensuring that everyone from that region irrespective of social class, sees the government at the centre as an enemy! Even in Abia, APGA is calling for an outright cancellation of the polls because they were a complete "sham". What are they gonna say about that? That Buhari instigated APGA to do so??

If I were Buhari, I'd try to ensure a bill is passed that would criminalise utterances like this. If you can't live in unity irrespective of your tribe or where you come from, remain in your house and interact with only your family or spew garbage in public and have your bigoted asss hauled into jail. Useless fools acting like victims while promoting their uncanny agenda.
Have you heard what they call 'free speech', this was what Liar Mohammed and the APC used to the full against the GEJ adminstration, and it is enshrined in the constitution to ensure that your Buhari can do nothing about it. There won't be any opportunity for him to promulgate another decree 4 to muzzle free speech. He will have to live with these kinds of narratives throughout his regime because that is part of the burdens of occupying Aso Rock. It is in his best interest that he treats every region of the country fairly in order to nullify proponents of these types of sentiments. Any attempt to do otherwise will simply make these so-called anti-Buhari people grow stronger, and his government would fail woefully. Buhari should ensure that 'Sai Baba' does not translate to 'Chai Baba' within the 12 months of being sworn in.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by sonssyo: 11:43am On Apr 15, 2015
pa buhari,dnt draw d battle line here.frm day one i no u,dnt boast like a foolish man in my bible, of course u no wat my God did to him.my father fights for d just!!!
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Cyberknight: 11:44am On Apr 15, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

I also think that this article should NOT have been brought to the front page. It's not really helpful at this stage.
There was rigging on both sides and the best rigger won. That is the summary of the 2015 elections.

What just happened 3 weeks ago was old-fashioned tribal politics as has been played in Nigeria since it was created and the British allowed us to start playing. There are 3 major tribes, the Igobs, the Yorubas and the Hausa/Fulani and every so often 2 of them align themselves against the other to win an election. The NCNC did it with the NDP, the AG with the NDP, UPN with NPN, and so forth. All tribes, including the Igbos have been guulty of this electoral rubbish at one time or another. Classical Nigerian silly politics. Tinubu is not a strategist in any way, just someone who has read his history.

Having said all that, I also agree that Buhari's best chance to redraw Nigeria was lost in the 80s. I also agree that change may be very unlikely considering that the APC is made up of the same thieves and criminals who left the PDP for some reason or the other. We already see Tinubu seeking to appoint 9 ministers, including petroleum resources, works and finance, in the new government. Are we expected to beiloeve that he wants to have his own ministerial appointess because he loves Nigeria or because he seeks to put in place more "account officers" to drain more money for him from the public treasury?

But in my view, the Igbos should simply go home and restrategize and seek another partner to play the election game with in 2019 or so, or find some way to benefit from Nigeria, which they have so far signally failed to do. And for the reocrd, I'm Igbo.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by okestev: 11:44am On Apr 15, 2015
toyoutoyou:
They can never find rest throughout this administration since there is nothing like GEJ till 2019.
....As GOD LIVETH! Your Evil Wish against the people of GOD in this nation and its administration...except you repent and publicly retract your above statement...It is YOU that will NOT find REST throughout the period of GMB's Administration...And for everyone who would also join us to support this country in prayer...GOD Will make GMB's administration a period of Rest, Peace, Comfort, Prosperity and Fulfilled of Good dreams in Jesus Name. (Amen).

GOD Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by emmatok(m): 11:44am On Apr 15, 2015
Everfrank:

What these bigots believe was that Jonathan will forcibly rig the elections and serve his third term. Then the leadership will be forcibly handed over to them in 2015. Dreamers!

That is real truth in bold.
I remembered they were saying GEJ will handover to them after 2019, not knowing that thier votes are totally irrelevant .

I waiting for them to show us where Buhari made the so called ethnocentric comments.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by dejii01(m): 11:45am On Apr 15, 2015
olalat:

U need to mix with those guys very well, especially the exposed unschooled among them, they are complete ly out of it. They hate their tribesmen let alone other tribes. They need value reorientation.

Lool.

The ones I know were born and bred in the north, I guess that's why.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Soldiers Raid Abuja Forests, Arrest Bandits, Destroy Their Camps / Dino Melaye's ABU Statement Of Results (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.