Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,544 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Nobody Slept With Mum - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nobody Slept With Mum (4883 Views)

See The DJ That Claims He Slept With Tiwa Savage / How He Slept With The Wrong Lady / Ever Watch This Video Of Kid Arguing With Mum? LOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Slept With Mum by clemcykul(f): 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2009
c'mmon sharrap dia, what do you know about tenses and phrase or even conjunctions?

consult ur brighter grammar before trying to correct what you are not proefficient at!

mind you dont let me start highlighting your blunders cuss you aint gonna find it funny either.

you who is fond of using past tense in present situations? lmao grin
Re: Nobody Slept With Mum by Ben13: 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2009
*clems comes to my house the second time with two gallons of palm wine to say thank you for the lectures**
Re: Nobody Slept With Mum by Lolabbey: 3:30pm On Feb 13, 2009
na wah oo
Re: Nobody Slept With Mum by Ben13: 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2009
you want drink palmi
Re: Nobody Slept With Mum by CuteAngel(f): 7:11pm On Feb 13, 2009
*Rushes to the palmwine tapper and brings one keg of palmi for him*
Re: Nobody Slept With Mum by dani1luv: 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2009
CuteAngel:

*Rushes to the palmwine tapper and brings one keg of palmi for him and dani*
Re: Nobody Slept With Mum by CuteAngel(f): 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2009
Hey Dani boy i tot u were banned from drinking palm palm cos of the last incident, u know u were found inside the gutter after 2days of massive search.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funny Things That Happened To 6 Nigeria Celebrities / How To Borrow Credit From Mtn, Aitrel, Glo And Etisalat Without Paying Back / Its All About BIGGERBOY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.