Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos (39985 Views)

The Experience 2016 – Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin & More Arrive In Lagos / Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" / Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by Luckygurl(f): 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
leGeExus:
Naso all of u una dey talk!!saheed osuPa dey dere u no like grin

I don't do fuji music or whatever genre he sings
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
steppin:
Don moen don old na.
Wetin Frank dey do with am?
Find younger singers na.
d same tin dat made gej failed is wot u are insistin f e,hope u r not on orijin
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by steppin: 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
Smartestelvis:
d same tin dat made gej failed is wot u are insistin f e,hope u r not on orijin
Na me and your papa dey drink am now.
You wan join us?
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
steppin:

Na me and your papa dey drink am now.
You wan join us?
hmmmm eleyi gidi gan
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by hush15: 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
kennygee:

I'm not a fan of any of the people you've just mentioned.

And how are you sure he is better than me, cause he is Popular?

I am entitled to my opinion, ain't I?

He is better than you in so many ways and not just on popularity contest.

Go and listen to him, then tell me he isn't better than you...

And ofcourse, you entitled to your opinion. Not questioning it but you don't give opinions on topics you don't know bout.
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by jbl007(m): 5:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
onosprince:

Happy bday mate, your best is yet to come.
Amen bruv...wish u a fulfilled year!

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by jemype(m): 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
Guessed as much. So. Na una two go dey chop rice on credit for VI anyhow baa. Ur days are numbered. Efcc dey find una.
dkronicle:
korekt
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by supaslim(m): 7:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
See confirm studio! Why person no go hear sweet sounds?? Awu reach dere sooooon.
nairaman66:
Impressive!! Frank Edwards, going places... cheesy
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by ebukaOtika(m): 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
Good for him tho,,,, but doesnt he have a Surname ,,.?h mean the Traditional native name ,.,,, because dis frank and edward no dey clear for my eyes oooo.
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by Bid98: 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Cooking up some Gospel collabo ah tink.
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by Cally14(f): 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
Noneroone:
...because he snaped picture with don meon.

No! Frank Edwards songs are Awesome, Mindblowing and Soul lifting! He is indeed an instrument in the hands of God.
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by cupidhero(m): 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
yorke1:
Nice...Christ Embassy member(Frank Edward) doing great things in all ramifications while haters keep keeping on hating.
Are you a christ embassy member?
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by leonn(m): 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
Gpw7643:
what would you gain by doing this, there are better things to do rather than making d world a rotten place.....God is watching you.
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by antheamartins(f): 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
frank can be such a baby. turning gospel to rock. don't like him...period. angry
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by ajaolu(m): 6:42am On Apr 16, 2015
Yeah, you should be expecting a collabo soon, Frank Edwards is featuring Don Moen in the song titled "Changing Lives"
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by Desmondkk(m): 9:16am On Apr 16, 2015
Proud of u bro for impacting on d people positively through gospel song....and also making Nigerians proud
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by 4lorunsho(m): 10:46am On Apr 16, 2015
kennygee:
Don Moen knows how to Worship, that is why i Love the man.

Frank Edwards on the other hand can be Juvenile, i hope he can calm down if there is a Collabo in the mix.
point off correction donmoen is not the only worship minister . Its just what he embraaces and nigeria finds often in him #endofstory
Re: Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos by leGeExus(m): 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
Luckygurl:

I don't do fuji music or whatever genre he sings
huuuuhhhh!so you do music ryt?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus / Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) / Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.