Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,107 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:17 AM

What's Your Relationship Status? - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Relationship Status? (46161 Views)

15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY / What Is Your Relationship Status (don't Lie) / Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
Chiam55:

I just read up on it. It's perfect with our days of birth as well. Very exciting. We're both moody but we are great together. grin
Lol gr8 guess I'm the taurean lol cool
I don't believe in Zodiac signs but I am Taurus too.
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by PunkyOh(f): 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
Emaprince:
marriage seems like a trophy to women. No wonder they keep preaching about it.

I concur. Most just want the ring lol.

A coworker of mine was engaged & I knew her to be right handed like most people but man, the moment she got that ring, the left hand is all she used. She scratched herself with her left hand, made gestures with her left hand etc. Basically, she became a one hand wonder lol.
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
all4naija:
I don't believe in Zodiac signs but I am Taurus too.

That's a classic stubborn Taurus statement right there lol! grin
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by PunkyOh(f): 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
shumuel:

Yeap i do, i find passion in it, i just wish the World could be filled with Love and i hate it when Marriage/Relationships fails, reason why i love Astrology so much coz it explains alot and has many answers that helps.

Well am Single for now, just taking my time and besides Pisces are hard to find wink.

lol! Good luck.

And I have nothing more to say except smile at the rest of your post. Sweet
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hahaha hahaha that made me laff

She always scratching her ring finger and complains about how it hurts jst there, right there, do you see it?

*Shoving the ring in your face*

PunkyOh:

A coworker of mine was engaged & I knew her to be right handed like most people but man, the moment she got that ring, the left hand is all she used. She scratched herself with her left hand, made gestures with her left hand etc. Basically, she became a one hand wonder lol.
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Emaprince: 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
PunkyOh:

grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
Chiam55:

Yes, I agree with you that I am stubborn only in some certain aspect of life. Like nobody can really force me to do what I don't want to do even when I fail. My mother gets to laugh at my failures sometimes though.I can't just stop it, it has become a part of me and I have lost a lot to people through that action alone. The truth is that I am very harmless also!
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by shumuel(m): 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
Chiam55:

I just read up on it. It's perfect with our days of birth as well. Very exciting. We're both moody but we are great together. grin
Lol gr8 guess I'm the taurean lol cool

Yeah its perfect, but you have to be his Sweet mother, always caring, encouraging & Loving. Allow him have his quiet times, listen to him and drop that Tomboy, manly & sweet controler character, he wouldn't like that. Wishing you all the best.
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
shumuel:

Yeah its perfect, but you have to be his Sweet mother, always caring, encouraging & Loving. Allow him have his quiet times, listen to him and drop that Tomboy, manly & sweet controler character, he wouldn't like that. Wishing you all the best.

shocked how u know me lol

And what he gonna do for me?
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
Emaprince:
marriage seems like a trophy to women. No wonder they keep preaching about it.

~ That's the only way they can trap guys like me.
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by PunkyOh(f): 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
Chiam55:
Hahaha hahaha that made me laff

She always scratching her ring finger and complains about how it hurts jst there, right there, do you see it?

*Shoving the ring in your face*

LMFAO. Exactly! She became a sign language person all of a sudden. It was hilarious.

Aww, you're engaged too? Congratulations smiley
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
all4naija:

Yes, I agree with you that I am stubborn only in some certain aspect of life. Like nobody can really force me to do what I don't want to do even when I fail. My mother gets to laugh at my failures sometimes though.I can't just stop it, it has become a part of me and I have lost a lot to people through that action alone. The truth is that I am very harmless also!

Yeah we are very emotional and harmless. But you should have an open mind and be willing to grow and change for the better you.
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by shumuel(m): 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
Chiam55:

hahaha Lol, you so right dont mind him, how did he even know he is a Taurus. You really gat me Lol seriously, i actually hissed when i saw his mention, he doesn't believe but he knows his Start sign funny.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
PunkyOh:

LMFAO. Exactly! She became a sign language person all of a sudden. It was hilarious.

Aww, you're engaged too? Congratulations smiley

Aaah amen to ur indirect prayers lol

No bbe I'm single.

Lmao at sign language expert.
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
Chiam55:

Yeah we are very emotional and harmless. But you should have an open mind and be willing to grow and change for the better you.
I am good. I listen when I want to but I have to do what comes out of my mind in most cases, most especially, in investments. Mother knows stubbornness is just part of my nature and she tends to laugh at me when I visit her to explain things. I can't stop it!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by PunkyOh(f): 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
Chiam55:

Aaah amen to ur indirect prayers lol

No bbe I'm single.

Lmao at sign language expert.

Oh ok. Well, it's congrats in advance then smiley

Let's hope you won't turn into one of them lol. Walking around with your left hand straight like you're directing traffic all in the name of showing off tongue

1 Like

Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
shumuel:

Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by shumuel(m): 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
Chiam55:

shocked how u know me lol

And what he gonna do for me?

I just hope he hasn't been hurt, if not.

He is going to Show you Love in a way only Angels could show you, he is going to take care of you, your kids and the entire extended family, he is going to be there for you always except in time of sudden crisis, Cancerians are not built for that, he is going to be your peronal Adviser leading you to greatness. All these and more awaits you but remember he his not like every guy you know or see everyday so expect some funny weird charaters. Good things always has a price to pay but it will worth more than you can ever pay.
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
shumuel:

hahaha Lol, you so right dont mind him, how did he even know he is a Taurus. You really gat me Lol seriously, i actually hissed when i saw his mention, he doesn't believe but he knows his Start sign funny.
I was born on April ending. You don't know how to modestly get over situation like I did there. I can always get along with her anyway not you.

You didn't make sense though. I can know about it and don't believe in it. Is that not possible? You need to have knowledge of many things. Stop displaying your ignorance, dude!
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
shumuel:

He is going to Show you Love in a way only Angels could show you, he is going to take care of you, your kids and the entire extended family, he is going to be there for you always except in time of sudden crisis, Cancerians are not built for that, he is going to be your peronal Adviser leading you to greatness. All these and more awaits you but remember he his not like every guy you know or see everyday so expect some funny weird charaters. Good things always has a price to pay but it will worth more than you can ever pay.
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
"Cancer can slowly bring about the changes you need for your spiritual growth and fulfilment. And these changes could take place without too much argument from you because they won't be sudden or imposed - you can live with that!"

This blew my mind when I read it. This is what I was looking for.

But thanks hun

shumuel:

Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by cherryice(f): 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
I sent her a pm which she never replied and I didn't bother sending another one because it was obvious she was immature and that irritates me a lot.
Now she is here claiming I sent her a pm asking her out and it's not possible to send someone a pm asking them to date you just like that when they've not even replied you and of course everyone knows that for you to send another pm the recipient must have acknowledged the first pm .

Please beg her to send it to you and you can chose to make it a big a headline let me bear my shame.

Is that too much to ask for?
so in ur silly mind u think u won
im helpn u feel good bout urself dnt worry..

From u never sent me pm to now uv admited u sent me a pm bt I never reply it.. lets keep goin, d truth wld stl com out n its def gon stl b from u!
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lol at jacksparrow1207 grin

So do you agree with him lol

About quote him and say nothing tongue
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
shumuel:

Seriously, don't make that mistake and use Zodiac readings to define your life. It will completely disappoint you. I just hope you listen to the truth. Coincidence is never an excuse in this case!
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
Chiam55:
Lol at jacksparrow1207 grin

So do you agree with him lol

About quote him and say nothing tongue

Just confirmed what he said. All true
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
all4naija:

Seriously, don't make that mistake and use Zodiac readings to define your life. It will completely disappoint you. I just hope you listen to the truth. Coincidence is never an excuse in this case!

Lol! This is another Taurus trait. Baby let people be. Don't try and change them it's their journey. grin
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
cherryice:
so in ur silly mind u think u won
im helpn u feel good bout urself dnt worry..

From u never sent me pm to now uv admited u sent me a pm bt I never reply it.. lets keep goin, d truth wld stl com out n its def gon stl b from u!

What u feeling fly for? How is it a crime to send PM? undecided
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by shumuel(m): 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
Chiam55:

"Cancer can slowly bring about the changes you need for your spiritual growth and fulfilment. And these changes could take place without too much argument from you because they won't be sudden or imposed - you can live with that!"

This blew my mind when I read it. This is what I was looking for.

But thanks hun

Note the Bolded, it would help a lot, Cancerians well explained in details cheesy wink
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
Chiam55:

Lol! This is another Taurus trait. Baby let people be. Don't try and change them it's their journey. grin
Sure it is! I apologize! Go ahead and do it!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by cherryice(f): 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

What u feeling fly for? How is it a crime to send PM? undecided
k
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
Re: What's Your Relationship Status? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
I think the tales behind Zodiac signs usually have untold effect on ladies than gents. I don't believe they are real at all because I don't believe in fairy tales as things to be taken serious. Astrology is a harmless fun most times but don't let it gets into your head! grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep / My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.